Engagement
Shoot included

About Inspired Life Photography

Let's tell your Love Story!

Although, I'm Lucky to call Asheville home, each year I travel often & excitedly throughout the Carolinas to help thirty special couples to document their Wedding Days!

I'm in the Business of Creating Heirlooms!

I understand that these images are much more than just pictures printed on a piece of paper! I honor the fact that they're your family's heirlooms, beginning with your Wedding Day!

With each Wedding I shoot, I work very hard to tell your love story in a beautifully romantic, timeless & authentic way!

I love shooting the big, picturesque portraits & I also value the necessity for those photo journalistic, candid photographs that help us to tell your story!

Please take some time to visit my website to get a feel for who I am & the passion that I have for this work!

If it feels right, I'd love to connect with you to hear about the beginning of your love story, about you guys as a couple & what you're planning for your Big Day!

Can't Wait to get to know you!

xox

Boudoir Shoot (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
One Event/Day (1)
Proofs (1)

Brittany is so talented at what she does! We booked the 4-hour wedding day package with her and couldn't be happier with her and her amazing work! She was friendly, professional, and absolutely everywhere at the wedding, getting shots I didn't even know she got! During the family & wedding party photos, the reception, and send-off, she wasn't afraid to retake a picture or ask us to rearrange or move in order to get the perfect shot. And she got so many AMAZING pictures! Her framing and editing is light, creative, and just pretty. She captured our wedding day, the people, the decor, the whole event, beautifully. Truly could not be happier! (AND her price was incredibly reasonable!)

Profile Picture Melissa, 12/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We were so lucky to have Brittany for our big day! Not only does she have a great vision, we absolutely loved working with Brittany throughout the whole planning process. She even had the great idea for us to sneak away at sunset to get a few couple shots - they're my all-time favorite pictures of me and my husband!

Profile Picture Rachael, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews

Proofs
Save the Date
2 AWARDS

4 ENDORSEMENTS
Brittany is such a wonderful and talented photographer. Her eye for capturing light and combining them with precious moments is so unique. Brittany also makes the couple feel very comfortable on the other side of the camera and makes it fun in the process. She brings her personality and relaxed nature with her sessions and weddings that calms and soothes the couple. I have gotten the chance to work with her once this spring, and I look forward to working with her several more times this year! <3

Great individual, easy to work with, professional/fun, makes beautiful photos with her signature style, and I would highly recommend her to any of my clients!

Events

33 Marlowe Dr, Asheville, NC 28801   See On Map
828-779-8401 (phone)
Inspired Life Photography is a wedding Photographer from Asheville servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Charlotte , Raleigh , and Wilmington. Inspired Life Photography is a professional Photographer that has been part of the Asheville wedding industry since 2009 specializing in Destination Weddings.