PLAIN WITH SPRINKLES EVENTS

$2,300 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,300 Package Price

DO WHATEVER YOU WANT - IT'S YOUR DAY

Seriously. I’m on your team I won’t push anyone to do anything that they don’t want to do for their wedding or event. I’m giving you permission right now to ditch things that aren’t important to you whether it’s flowers, the bouquet toss, or cake.​

YOU NEED PLANNING

You wouldn’t be here unless you think you may need help with your event. I’m not going to sell you a service that you wouldn’t need. Whether it’s a wedding, birthday party, or business conference - You will need direction and help especially on the day! ​

LOVE IS LOVE.

I support all love. Love is important. I even have a tattoo that represents unconditional love - It is the reason I am a sane human being. I’m an Ally for love and support all LBGTQIA couples and provide/support vetted inclusive wedding vendor guide as a safe place for our couples.

WHAT WE DO

We offer wedding coordination (like month of), partial planning (custom to you), and full planning (hand holding through the whole planning process). We like to make sure that you are getting the right level of planning for your day - so we generally like to hop on the phone to chat out your vision, your priorities, and your stresses. This gives us the BEST look at what you need rather than signing you up for a service you don't need.

• LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,300

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,200

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$98

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Olivia
    Olivia A. Married on 03/26/2022

PWS truly brought my vision to life and CRUSHED it!

We hired Plain with Sprinkles wedding planning for our wedding this past weekend in Asheville, NC – I (the bride) enjoy planning events and do so often for work and for friends and family. When it came to our big day, I wanted to be the one to come up with the vision, the style, the signage (as I have a custom art/graphic design/lettering business of my own). I was instantly captured by Erin’s branding, overall vibe and inclusiveness. I knew I needed someone to carry the torch the month of, and bring my vision to life as I am usually doing that job for the events I have put together. I knew I couldn’t do the same for our big day. I am quite the Type A when it comes to these things and not everyone has the skills and finesse I was looking for. Erin BEYOND exceeded my expectations. She was always there to answer any questions I needed and provide recommendations. Her use of the workflow tool Aisle Planner and automated messages allowed me to keep tabs on the event deadlines and keep in touch easily. Erin worked with me closely to understand all the nuances of my design vision and provided recommendations and insights when needed. She was on top of everything and made me feel extremely relaxed, knowing that she had the things handled that I may have forgotten after planning a wedding for over a year and moving into a new house just a month and a half prior. Even when weather threw a kink our original ceremony/cocktail plan, Erin was on top of things ahead of time and was ready to shift at a moments notice, creating an equally as beautiful setup as we originally planner overnight. On the big day she wrangled all the vendors (and my wedding party) flawlessly, perfectly executed all of my design ideas and was the driving force behind making our big day run smoothly. Erin’s right hand on our big day, Margot was also a rockstar. Throughout the day she was there for my hubby and I (helping make sure we ate and actually got to enjoy our food & drinks), she put things aside for us and held my bouquet when my arm was going to fall off after what felt like hundreds of photos and used her own creative skills to help Erin execute setup as well! My new husband and I have nothing but AMAZING things to say about Plain with Sprinkles. If I wasn’t a big planning type of bride and needed someone to do it all, I have no doubt that Erin would also be the perfect person for that as well!
    Thank you Erin (and Margot), you guys seriously CRUSHED it and we couldn’t be happier to have had you coordinate our big day.
    Erin S. Married on 02/13/2022

there is literally no better team than PWS

We knew we wanted to work with Erin from the second we saw her super fun website & seriously she was even more incredible than we hoped. Erin was super responsive & helpful and went above & beyond throughout the entire process. Even though she was technically hired as a "two months out" planner, she still held our hands throughout the entire process. On our wedding day, I felt so at ease & did not worry about a single thing because I knew I could trust Erin & Sierra who had everything handled. I could go on and on, but seriously you should 100% choose Erin & PWS to help you plan your dream wedding day.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Inspired Life AVL Inspired Life AVL Wedding Photographers

I ADORE Erin! I love her calm, easy demeanor on Wedding Day! I love her attention to detail & how fun and easy she is to work with! I'm always thrilled when I realize that I'll get to work with Erin again! :)

Charm's Floral of Asheville! Charm's Floral of Asheville! Wedding Florists

It was wonderful to work with Erin from Plain with Sprinkles at the amazing Masonic Temple wedding. She is warm, engaging, fun and does her job well & with such ease. 5 Stars-highly recommend! Thanks!

Rhubarb Rhubarb Restaurant Weddings

Creative event planner, perfect for the artsy couple who wants to weave a story into the guest experience! Organized, thoughtful and detail oriented, a wonderful vendor to collaborate with and an honor to recommend.

Asheville Asheville, NC, 28816
828-649-5233
Location of (PLAIN WITH SPRINKLES EVENTS)
CHARLOTTE Charlotte, NC, 28202

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding