Asheville, Asheville, NC 28816 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $2,300
Availability Check your date

About PLAIN WITH SPRINKLES EVENTS

DO WHATEVER YOU WANT - IT'S YOUR DAY

Seriously. I’m on your team I won’t push anyone to do anything that they don’t want to do for their wedding or event. I’m giving you permission right now to ditch things that aren’t important to you whether it’s flowers, the bouquet toss, or cake.​

YOU NEED PLANNING

You wouldn’t be here unless you think you may need help with your event. I’m not going to sell you a service that you wouldn’t need. Whether it’s a wedding, birthday party, or business conference - You will need direction and help especially on the day! ​

LOVE IS LOVE.

I support all love. Love is important. I even have a tattoo that represents unconditional love - It is the reason I am a sane human being. I’m an Ally for love.

WHAT WE DO

We offer wedding coordination (like month of), partial planning (custom to you), and full planning (hand holding through the whole planning process). We like to make sure that you are getting the right level of planning for your day - so we generally like to hop on the phone to chat out your vision, your priorities, and your stresses. This gives us the BEST look at what you need rather than signing you up for a service you don't need.

Follow PLAIN WITH SPRINKLES EVENTS on

PLAIN WITH SPRINKLES EVENTS 5
PLAIN WITH SPRINKLES EVENTS 6
PLAIN WITH SPRINKLES EVENTS 7

Elizabeth Daubert · Married on 08/17/2019

Best/easiest decision we made!

Erin was hands down one of the best decisions we made through out all of our wedding. (When every vendor you contact raves about a coordinator...LISTEN!) Erin was available anytime we needed her with suggestions or an ear if we just needed to talk through some things. She suggested pretty much all of our vendors - certainly did not lead us wrong! She has a calming personality, yet is so genuinely enthusiastic about making you feel special. In addition to just being awesome, Erin offered to handle a lot of little things for us since we now live in Chicago like getting our sparklers before the wedding, etc.

Also, extra shout out to Sierra (Freckles + Ink), she works with Erin and is an awesome calligrapher. She went above and beyond procuring items for us, especially considering we contacted her kind of late in the game. She did a beautiful job on our table arrangements and signs.

Erin and Sierra are absolutely amazing at what they do - they were able to read what Tim and I needed (i.e. drinks, alone time, parents, etc.) and get it for us. Don't think, just hire Plain with Sprinkles, we loved having Erin and Sierra as part of our wedding and you will too!

Sent on 09/27/2019
    PLAIN WITH SPRINKLES EVENTS 8
    PLAIN WITH SPRINKLES EVENTS 9
  • Haylie

Haylie Mills Rubin · Married on 07/06/2019

Goin To The Chapel With Plain With Sprinkles!

Erin and Sierra are AMAZING! And also super cool, like I want to hang out with them just because. Leading up to the wedding, Erin was on the ball, available to chat, checked in on how I was feeling, and had great ideas/recommendations. On the wedding day, these two ladies went above and beyond, from running out and getting a guestbook that I forgot to purchase, giving me deodorant after getting my groove on on the dance floor, working things out with the band, to dropping off my bouquet as well as food & cake (that we didn't get a chance to eat) to our hotel room --- I can't thank them enough. I had the BEST time at my wedding and I owe my stress-free day to them!

Sent on 08/05/2019

• What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Inspired Life AVL
    Inspired Life AVL Wedding Photographers

I ADORE Erin! I love her calm, easy demeanor on Wedding Day! I love her attention to detail & how fun and easy she is to work with! I'm always thrilled when I realize that I'll get to work with Erin again! :)

• Charm's Floral of Asheville!
    Charm's Floral of Asheville! Wedding Florists

It was wonderful to work with Erin from Plain with Sprinkles at the amazing Masonic Temple wedding. She is warm, engaging, fun and does her job well & with such ease. 5 Stars-highly recommend! Thanks!

• Rhubarb
    Rhubarb Restaurant Weddings

Creative event planner, perfect for the artsy couple who wants to weave a story into the guest experience! Organized, thoughtful and detail oriented, a wonderful vendor to collaborate with and an honor to recommend.

• Asheville Asheville, NC, 28816 See on map