7 SW Pack Square, Asheville, NC 28801 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Rhubarb

I believe in the power of the table, the value of passing food, and of sharing stories and listening. These moments around a shared table deepen the ties between people we care about, in turn strengthening the web of our families, friendships, and communities. — John Fleer, Executive Chef and Owner

Just steps from Pack Square in the heart of downtown Asheville, you will be treated to the best of all that Western North Carolina has to offer. The rustic chic ambiance is the perfect complement to our sustainably farmed, local and regionally sourced New American cuisine. Seasonal, chef-driven menus designed to showcase the bounty from our farming partners, paired with distinctive cocktails, craft beers, and biodynamic wines for a truly distinctive experience for guests from near and far.

• Haiku I Do

8 Reviews for Rhubarb

• Brittany

Brittany · Married on 09/21/2019

Perfect Intimate Venue

Rhubarb is the most AMAZING venue for a small reception in downtown Asheville. We hosted our reception here for about 40 guests and it was perfect. Elizabeth is a pleasure to work with and goes above and beyond to make everything perfect. She answered all my questions in a timely manner during the planning process, helped me with food/wine choices, and met with me the day before to go over everything since I decorated myself. The space is beautiful and the food and drinks are DELICIOUS! Guests were raving about the food for days (the hot pepper jelly duck biscuits are a must for appetizers). Their pastry chef made our cake and it was gorgeous and delicious! I cannot rave about them enough and would recommend them to everyone! If you are looking for a rustic spot to host a rehearsal dinner or a smaller reception, then Rhubarb is the perfect option.

Sent on 10/17/2019

Megan Gilbertson · Married on 11/10/2018

Intimate Wedding Reception

If you are thinking about having an intimate wedding reception, booking Rhubarb is a MUST. We had an intimate dinner after our wedding with 14 people total. Elizabeth is amazing to work with and the food is to die for. Elizabeth coordinated the day, made suggestions and helped us when our day-of wedding plans changed because of weather.

Sent on 02/03/2019

Samantha · Married on 10/13/2018

The perfect place for a fall wedding

We chose Rhubarb as our reception space for a 70 person destination wedding. Elizabeth was such a pleasure to work with on the coordination of our evening and everything was executed flawlessly. The entire team/staff was incredibly friendly, diligent in meeting the needs of the guests and was always a step ahead of me in knowing what I needed! The drinks and food were AMAZING and we received countless compliments on both from the guests. The space itself hardly needs decorating, as the aesthetic speaks for itself and allows for gorgeous photos. If you are looking for a space to host a smaller, more intimate style reception, Rhubarb is the perfect choice.

Sent on 11/19/2018

Rhubarb FAQ

• What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

2 Real Weddings

• Vintage Indigo Rentals Wedding Rentals

We love working with the team at Rhubarb. Elizabeth is amazing and accommodated all our request with grace, ease and a smile. The private event space is absolutely gorgeous and they produced some of the most beautiful cakes we have ever seen. It was an absolute pleasure working with them and we can't wait to do another event there!

• PLAIN WITH SPRINKLES EVENTS Wedding Planners

My favorite intimate venue in Asheville. It's perfect for a small wedding, elopement, or rehearsal dinner. You won't be disappointed - <3

• 7 SW Pack Square Asheville, 28801 See on map