Vintage Indigo Rentals

Brevard, NC View map

Indigo Event Rentals is a specialty rental company based in Brevard, NC servicing the southeastern region. We have a highly curated collection of rentals and offer a wide selection of inventory items & styles. View our colleciton & pricing on our website and follow us on Instagram & Pinterest for on trend inspirations for your event.

Offering everything needed for your event; Dining tables & chairs, sweetheart tables, lounge furniture, arbors & backdrops, tabletop pieces and decor items. Let us make your event unforgettable!

Products Offered:

• Custom Builds
  • Day of Event Styling
  • Bridal & Elopement Photoshoot Styling
  • Woman-owned

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Delivery
Setup

What event items are available?

Aisle Markers
Signage
Tables
Trinkets
Vases

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware

What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals?

$125

What is the starting price for tables?

$20

What is the starting price for chairs?

$5

• Katie
    Katie G. Married on 10/30/2021

Beautiful Props, Amazing Service!

They we so unbelievably helpful and responsive. Beautiful props for the wedding at affordable prices. Highly recommend!
  • Melissa
    Melissa C. Married on 05/29/2021

Beautiful Rentals and Fair Price!

Jessica was super responsive and easy to work with in providing me with rentals for my small wedding with 11 guests. The rentals really tied together my vision for the day and I am so happy that I decided to splurge a little for these rentals instead of the ones provided by the venue. Very easy to coordinate, more than fair delivery fee, packaged nicely, and instructions for cleanup were simple and easy for us to all follow and do ourselves. Highly recommend! (Venue: Something Blue Mountain Venue, Photographer: Black Pine Photo)
  • Katie
    Katie W. Married on 09/19/2020

Great experience and beautiful inventory!

I recently rented items for my sweetheart table, and I was so pleased with how smoothly everything was handled. In just a few emails I selected and purchased my items and the Vintage Indigo team took care of the rest! They even arranged the delivery and pickup directly with my venue. I would highly recommend them for any event decor you need!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Real Weddings

• Brittany & Brian
    51 photos · 10/26/2019

Calligraphy by Carrie Calligraphy by Carrie Wedding Invitations

I've worked with Vintage Indigo Rentals on a styled shoot. They are experts in their field, and extremely professional. Their inventory is AMAZING!

Gabrielle von Heyking Photographie Gabrielle von Heyking Photographie Wedding Photographers

I had the pleasure of working on an elopement recently with Jesse and it turned out absolutely amazing. Jesse is wonderful to work with, she has a great attitude, fresh ideas, and is excellent at styling her vintage pieces to suit your wedding day needs. I was incredibly happy with how everything turned out and I am really looking forward to working with her again. She is a true artist with an eye for what will look amazing!

Roan Wedding and Events Roan Wedding and Events Wedding Planners

Vintage Indigo has some of the most unique rentals we have gotten to use for our events together. Their attention to detail during set up is so precise to make sure they make your exact vision become reality...oh, and did we mention they are a blast to work with! They definitely know how to have a good time and help keep everyones stress at bay! Love these girls!

50 Commerce Street Unit #2 Brevard. NC. 28712 Brevard, NC, 28712
Location of (Vintage Indigo Rentals)

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding