2818 Queen City Drive, Suite I, Charlotte, NC 28208 Map · Phone number
  • Meet the Team

About Bartenders Plus of Charlotte

Bartenders Plus is a professional bartender service in Charlotte, North Carolina. They provide professional bar staff, knowledgeable bartenders in the Charlotte area. Bartenders Plus has served over 1,600 events, from small dinner parties to groups of over 10,000. They always bring quality service and will make your event truly memorable for all guests.

Bartenders Plus can staff your event with professionally trained, TIPS-certified, and company-vetted bartenders. Your package will include enough bartenders for your event as well as professional bar-backs and cocktail servers to ensure the event runs smoothly. Each bartender selected to serve your event will not only have extensive knowledge, but promises to act with nothing but courtesy and respect for your guests. All Bartenders Plus staff come properly attired, in either a formal or casual uniform as you see fit.

Follow Bartenders Plus of Charlotte on

Other couples have also viewed

• Charlotte Party Rentals
  • Royal Restrooms
  • The Party ReduX Showcase (a brand of Jeffery Jackson Enterprises Inc)
  • Pyrotecnico

7 Reviews for Bartenders Plus of Charlotte

• Rachel

Rachel K. · Married on 06/20/2020

Great service!

Bartenders Plus did an amazing job! They had several options for their service which was nice. We chose to provide the beer and wine for them to serve during the reception! Great price, super friendly staff, and they did a perfect job! They are also very accommodating. I enjoyed working with them! Very pleased!

Sent on 07/12/2020
  • Kimberlee

Kimberlee M. · Married on 03/28/2020

Highly Recommend

Bartenders Plus was a lifesaver for a wedding!!
    We had to make last minute changes with previously booked bartenders from our caterer and Jake was happy to help us out.
    Communication was quick and easy which eased the stress of having to make changes the week of our wedding.
    At our wedding, Bartenders Plus staff were both very professional and extremely positive! Our guests' glasses were always full and they enjoyed every drink that was served. We cannot thank Bartenders Plus enough for saving the day and highly recommend using them at your next event!

Sent on 07/23/2020

Bartenders Plus of Charlotte's reply:

Hi Kimberlee! Thank you so much for these kind words. It was our pleasure to be a part of this life moment with you. We wish you all the best, and congratulations again!
  • Marisa

Marisa H. · Married on 11/10/2019

Outstanding

Amazing staff!!I decided to do a bartender for my wedding last minute and when I mean last minute,two days before the wedding!Bartenders Plus of Charlotte made sure I was taken care of and more!Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/11/2019

Bartenders Plus of Charlotte's reply:

Marisa,

We are so happy to hear you & your guests were well taken care of. We take pride in giving outstanding customer service and we are so glad to hear we met your expectations. Please keep us in mind for any future events & BIG Congratulations to you!

Bartenders Plus of Charlotte FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide?
    Clean Up
    Setup
  • What event items are available?
    Tables
    Tents
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Barware
    Linens
  • What is the starting price for tents?
    $ 75
  • What is the starting price for tables?
    $ 26
  • Which of the following services do your prices include?
    Clean Up
    Setup

Team of Bartenders Plus of Charlotte

Randi Crane

Randi Crane

Events and Marketing Manager

Hi!

I'm Randi. I've been working with Bartenders Plus for over 2 years. I thoroughly enjoy working with clients to make sure their day is as memorable and stress free as possible! There is no better feeling than knowing I've played vital a role in executing a couple's dream wedding.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Gray Stone Pines Barn & Farm Weddings

We really enjoy working with Bartenders Plus of Charlotte. Jake and the entire team are such a pleasure to work with and they are always very professional! I would highly recommend them for any event!!!

• 2818 Queen City Drive, Suite I Charlotte, NC, 28208 See on map
    Location of (Bartenders Plus of Charlotte)