Boone Rent-All & Parties Too

Boone, NC View map Visit website

Boone Rent-All & Parties Too is a wedding rental company based in Boone, North Carolina. This company is ready to turn your wedding dreams into a reality with every precious detail. Whether you're having a lavish ceremony or a countryside reception, Boone Rent-All & Parties Too has got your special day covered.

Between long vases to charming cutlery, Boone Rent-All & Parties Too is happy to deliver and set up each piece of decor. They can accommodate every wedding activity, including your cocktail hour and reception, with barware, china, linens, glassware, and a chocolate fountain available. This proficient company also provides tents, tent accessories, decor, arches, chair covers, and more for your walk down the aisle. In addition, Boone Rent-All & Parties offers quality equipment, such as sound systems and lighting.

• Veteran-owned

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Setup
Showroom

What event items are available?

Aisle Markers
Tables
Tent Accessories
Tents
Vases

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Chocolate Fountain
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What is the starting price for tents?

$395

What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals?

$30

What is the starting price for tables?

$8

What is the starting price for chairs?

$1.25

What is the starting price for 12x12 ft dance floors?

$225

Which of the following services do your prices include?

Clean Up

• Madison
    Madison P. Married on 06/26/2021
    5 out of 5 rating

Above and beyond

These guys were just great. I am sure I called countless times with changes and questions, and they were so gracious and friendly through it all. Biggest standout, however, was with the arbor we had ordered to get married under. The girl who delivered our stuff said that it had gotten warped from rain at the last wedding and instead of leaving me with that, she UNSOLICITED brought a second arbor option just in case and it ended up being the one we went with! Couldn't say enough good things about these guys.
    Erin M. Married on 05/15/2021
    5 out of 5 rating

Best Service Possible!

Laura was so wonderful to work with. The linens we had bought were not going to work for the wedding we were helping with. I called her on a Thursday, placed the order Friday, and they were ready that afternoon. I was so stressed over this issue. Laura was so nice and friendly, even as I was undecisive in our plans. I called her multiple times and she answered all my questions, and was always available. I would highly recommend using them for all your wedding needs! We will definitely use this company for other future weddings that we host!

Boone Rent-All & Parties Too's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are looking forward to working with you again in the future!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Real Weddings

• Virginia Smith & Evan Smith
    7 photos · 10/11/2020

687 George Wilson Rd Boone NC 28607 Boone, NC, 28607
Location of (Boone Rent-All & Parties Too)

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding