Asheville, NC 28816 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,695
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Gabrielle von Heyking Photographie

Hi! Thank you for stopping by my page!

I have been passionately serving the couples of North Carolina, South Carolina, and beyond since 2011! I wake up every day and feel blessed that I am doing something I love: working with couples on their wedding days to capture their dream wedding photos.

I am a true romantic at heart, I infuse that love of romance and storytelling into the capturing of your love story. A lover of intimate, stolen moments, I will capture your love in a way that shows who you are as a couple and what you treasure the most. Whether it's capturing your first dance, or the first time you see each other on your wedding day, I will be there to document each memory in a romantic, intimate way.

From the minute you book me I will be there to help with the planning process, ease your worries, and to ensure that your wedding day runs smoothly and results in the wedding photos you've always dreamed of!

I look forward to meeting you and serving you on one of the biggest days of your life.

Follow Gabrielle von Heyking Photographie on

Gabrielle von Heyking Photographie 5
Gabrielle von Heyking Photographie 6
Gabrielle von Heyking Photographie 7

kristin · Married on 11/17/2018

Gabrielle is SO wonderful! My fiancé and I are both huge photography lovers, so based on a few personal recommendations, we booked a sunrise engagement session with Gabrielle at Black Balsam Knob at the end of October '17. Not only were we a bit late (we got a little lost on the two hour drive from Highlands...) but it was also freezing and SNOWING when we arrived. Nonetheless, Gabrielle was there to greet us with a huge smile and she was so sweet and encouraging throughout the whole shoot. Would highly recommend driving hours upon hours to work with her; she's so incredibly sweet and wildly talented!!! She was also able to turn our photos around very quickly and we have received endless compliments on how insanely gorgeous they are!!!

Sent on 01/11/2018
    Gabrielle von Heyking Photographie 8

Alysha · Married on 11/09/2018

My fiancé and I got engaged last year and have spent a long time looking for the right photographer to do our engagement shoot. We are both from Toronto, Ontario in Canada so we had never met Gabrielle before, yet she had a way of making us feel so at ease and comfortable. We communicated via text, email and email phone up until the day i flew into NC. She made sure that we were comfortable with where we were shooting. The amazing thing about Gabrielle was she knew that I wasn’t from the area so she made a point to give me suggestions on where the perfect spot would be to do our shoot. Gavin and i were both very nervous to do this shoot because we felt awkward “posing” and whatnot, but clearly Gabrielle has been doing this for so long that she somehow makes you feel comfortable doing it. Within minutes of meeting her, it felt like we had met before. She is truly amazing at what she does. I would also like to point out that Gavin and I were 5-10 mins late for our shoot and Gabrielle made up that time for us. She didn’t have to do that, but she shot until the sun went down. She is super easy going, accommodating and understanding. We did our engagement shoot at the Biltmore Estate so another great thing about Gabrielle is that she is prepared and has a season pass for the Estate. We didn’t have to worry about her admission which was wonderful!! Furthermore, since we are from Canada we had a hard time getting our deposit to her, she was so accommodating about this that i couldn’t believe it. She didn’t know us at all but she trusted that we would show up that day and make the full payment. Most photographers will not do this - but since we tried everything possible, she saw our effort and put full trust in us. This was exceptional service. Our photos turned out absolutely stunning!!! We are so in love with our pictures. I can’t say enough about her work - she is passionate, hard working and enthusiastic about what she does. Not much more you can ask for.

Sent on 01/04/2018

Jill Montanez · Married on 10/06/2018

No better person!

When my husband and I decided to renew our vows this past October only one person came to mind when we talked about photography. We have worked with Gabrielle in the past for family photos and she does such an amazing job! I could not recommend any one better!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Gabrielle von Heyking Photographie Pricing

Gabrielle von Heyking Photographie Price Rates

• Vintage Indigo Rentals
    Vintage Indigo Rentals Wedding Rentals

Gabrielle is AMAZING and an absolute pleasure to work with! She is professional, courteous, timely and always has a smile on her face. She is an experienced and skilled photogrpaher who loves what she does and it shows in her work. Her photos are absolutely gorgeous and we highly recommend her!

• Jen Burrell Photography
    Jen Burrell Photography Wedding Photographers

I can't possibly shoot every wedding that inquires with me, so I needed someone that cared as much about their clients as I do to recommend. Gabrielle is HANDS DOWN one of the best. She's sweet, caring, professional and so incredibly talented. I rest easy knowing that any bride that books with her will have an incredible experience.