Beca Hale Photography

Charlotte, NC View map Visit website

I'm a wedding + lifestyle photographer and I'm passionate about using my gifts and time to document precious moments and special occasions. I strive to create meaningful images that will tell your story. I’m a sentimental girl that values memories and moments, which is why I think photography is such a huge part of my life. There is so much joy and excitement behind what I do and I'd love to share that with you- Lets chat!!

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

• Christina
    Christina A. Married on 06/12/2021

Absolutely blown away!

I wish I could give Beca more than five stars because that’s what she deserves. From our first point of contact to picture delivery day and beyond, working with her has been nothing short of incredible. She’s so thorough and detailed, I knew from the start I could really trust that she was going to have every last thing taken care of on our wedding day. The moment we met in person for our engagement pictures she was our biggest cheerleader and made us both feel so comfortable with her and in front of the camera. On our wedding day and the night before, people wouldn’t stop coming up to us saying how amazing she was. It was like she was everywhere and nowhere while getting the best shots! She was so friendly with our guests as well. Our sneak peek (of 60+ photos!) was incredible, so I very anxiously waited for the delivery date of the rest. I was over the moon when we got them a few days early! But the wait was completely worth it. In fact, I would have waited another month or two for these pictures if I’d needed to. They’re absolutely breathtaking and everything I’d imagined and then some. She captured the true joy and essence of our big day. Everything looks so natural - just snapshots in time. I seriously could go on and on about how amazing Beca was - I’m getting emotional just writing this. I can’t recommend her enough.
    Nicolette Married on 10/03/2020

Exceptional

I cannot say enough positive things about Beca. She makes taking pictures natural and easy even if you are not a "picture couple," She has a creative eye for original shots making the most out of any space you are using to take pictures. She is quick to respond and extremely flexible. You can tell she is someone who loves her job and prioritizes the couple. Recommend her to everyone!
    Nicole W. Married on 02/16/2020

LOVE at first click

We LOVE Beca and her team. Beca was responsive in the early stages and clear with the contract process. Day-of she and her team were on time, upbeat & so much fun to work with. We got lucky with some great lighting & unique spots so she worked her magic & got super creative & we got some AMAZING (and totally unique) shots. Beca & her team were everywhere but not intrusive, and got great coverage from getting-ready to last-call. I only wish I'd also booked her for our engagement shoot! I'm so thrilled and totally recommend her to everyone!

Charlotte Charlotte, NC, 33015
786-686-2256
Location of (Beca Hale Photography)

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding