x8 Couples' Choice Awards
On WeddingWire since 2009
The Venue is located in the heart of downtown Asheville, North Carolina. Offering custom wedding and elopement packages, it is the ideal location to say “I do” for any couple. The Venue celebrates all love and welcomes LGBTQ+ couples. Our 13,000-square-foot property features two distinct venue spaces, the Market + Mezzanine, and the Second Level. The Venue assists with everything our couples need to create a unique and memorable wedding celebration!
Our Market + Mezzanine venue space features seating for 200 guests reception style and can accommodate guests counts up to 350 with cocktail-style seating. This space features two areas with exposed beams, original brickwork, an exquisite chandelier, and charming golden decor. Our average guest count for this space is between 120-185 guests. This space is accessible via a wheelchair-access lift.
Our Second Level venue space is perfect for rehearsal dinners and intimate weddings! This space features seating for 120 guests reception style and up to 175 guests with cocktail-style seating. A highlight of the property, the Second Level features an open-air balcony providing guests with city views. Similarly to our Market + Mezzanine, this space flaunts original brickwork, exposed beams, and several petite chandeliers. Our average guest count for this space is between 50-90 guests. This space is accessible via a stair chair lift.
At The Venue, we take pride in our management team, who are there to assist clients every step of the way! All staff, bar, and catering needs are provided by The Venue for our couples, with the exception of wedding cakes. Our culinary team exceeds client expectations by offering an extensive menu selection as well as availability for custom menus. While we do not permit any outside alcohol at The Venue, we can customize clients’ bar experiences based on preferences.
Basic equipment such as tables, chairs, standard linens, and centerpieces are provided by The Venue. We also offer a large digital catalog of upgrade items for our clients to choose from to make their wedding vision a reality!
- Hispanic or Latinx-owned
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
What is the starting price per person for bar service?
Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
Describe your venue:
What kind of settings are available?
Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
What event services do you offer?
What catering services do you offer?
What bar services do you provide?
What event items are available?
What food and beverage items are available?
What transportation and access is available?
What months are included in your peak season?
What months are included in your off-peak season?
Any other questions?Message vendor
90 ReviewsWrite a review
37 User photos
Are you interested?Message vendor
In The Words Of Marta's Management Team:
We like to call her our fearless leader! She is the definition of a team leader. A fireball mix of passion and creativity mixed with resiliance and drive, sprinkled with heart and talent that are galxey sized. We asked Marta so give us some facts so you can get to know her like we do!
- She takes 3 showers a day (Yes, you read that right..3 a day)
- When she doesn't know a word/phrase in English she makes up her own
- She leaves every kitchen cabinet open when she cooks
- When she goes to her step class, the step has to line up with the line on the wood floor
- Before she goes to bed, she has to wash her feet
- She craved lemons when she was pregnant
- Her kids are 10 months apart (Yes..you also read that right!)
- She sleeps with a sea of pillows
- She checks her car three times to make sure it's locked
- All her food has to have a crunch factor
- She has been selected by the Asheville Chamber of Commerce “Small Business Leader of the Year” and she has also been nominated 2 years in a row for the Woman UP “Woman Entrepreneur: Best In Business” award.
In The Words of Her Fellow Management Team:
Amanda...what a GEM!! She has been a part of our team for 7 years now and we couldn't imagine a day without her. The glue to our wonderful Venue family and we've never met someone as organized, kind, calm, and absolutely brillant as her. Basically a warm hug! We asked her to share a few facts so you can get to know her like we do!
- She's a firm believer that little acts of kindness go a long way
- She's momma to a spunky purr baby named Randall
- River Monsters is her guilty pleasure television show
- She's exceptionally terrible at Frisbee
- She has been known to get inexplicably excited when she hears Garth Brooks’ “Callin’ Baton Rouge”, Vince Gill’s “One More Last Chance”, or Brooks & Dunn’s “Neon Moon” (We can confirm this is in fact very true)
- Fall is her favorite time of year
- She is a lover of wine, she and coffee have an affair on a daily basis
- She has an addiction to macaroni and cheese. (Yes, even the boxed kind)
- Though she loves her home in North Carolina, a piece of her heart will always be with her family in Virginia
- She likes to think she is expectedly organized but unexpectedly funny
Written By Her Fellow Magic Makers:
SOULFUL. She's been a part of this magic making team for 6 years now, and is the light in every room. A natural born leader and dreamer with a big personality who celebrates every little thing. We asked her to give us a few facts so you can get to know her like we do!
- She has a tri-pod rescue cat named Toothless (Yes, he has teeth)
- She was on her grade schools chess team
- She was the kicker for her high school’s varsity football team
- Sometimes she forgets the sidewalk isn’t a red carpet (lol!)
- She's been to over 25 U.S states and 20 countries
- Life motto: “today is today, tomorrow is tomorrow”
- She started her first business with her brother at 16
- She can recite her 9’s times tables in record speed
- The one dance move she can do is the worm (We made her prove it...it's true!)
- She is a certified scuba diver with a whale shark specialty
Professional Network & Endorsements8 Endorsements
My best friend (who was also a client of mine) had her rehearsal dinner here. Everything was wonderful! Being her MOH and hair/makeup artist I needed to make sure everything went off without a hitch and it did. Everything was perfectly decorated and food was amazing. The staff was very helpful any time we needed anything. The location for this venue is perfect too! You will not be disappointed!
A great place. every need is met and so very beautiful.
The Venue is a beautiful site for a wedding in downtown Asheville. It encompasses all Asheville is, The staff is a joy to work with.
Would you like to visit?Request a visit