60 Reviews for The Venue

Champagne Toast (1)
Limited Bar (1)
Premium Liquor (1)
60 The Venue Reviews

I can not say enough wonderful things about our experience at The Venue!! We worked with Marta and her fabulous team to plan our daughters wedding reception at The Venue! From my very first meeting with Planning Team, I felt so comfortable .....they are such amazing people to work with. Amanda and Jillian are the absolute best.....they were patient, courteous, fun to be around and responsive to my emails, phone calls, etc. They made wedding planning a breeze knowing they had everything under control!!

Profile Picture Julie, 6/23/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We had our wedding ceremony and reception at the Venue in May and from day one we knew we made a great choice! Throughout the year long planning process, Marta, Amanda, Amy and many others went above and beyond to make our special day perfect. Amanda is a dream come true. She was always quick to answer any questions that we had and did an amazing job of keeping us on track. We could feel the love and enthusiasm they pour into each of their events each time we connected with them. The day-of was absolutely perfect! Not only is the space simply gorgeous but the team is so accommodating. They were attentive to all of our needs (me, my husband, multiple family members) before things got kicked off and then during the celebration, they were ever present making sure guests had what they needed and were well taken care of. The food is DELICIOUS! My husband is a chef, so we had high standards going in, and their chef, kitchen staff and wait staff were beyond what we thought was possible for a wedding. So many guests have complimented the food and desserts they did for us. The Venue’s team made our day so perfect. We couldn’t have pulled it off so successfully if they were not such a professional, caring, talented and amazing team. Thank you all for everything you did for us!

Profile Picture Michelle, 5/26/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Clean Up, Event Rentals, Set Up, Indoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Chairs, Decor, Furniture, Tables

Used the Venue for my wedding a couple of weeks ago- and I am still blown away how perfect the day went. Leading up to the big day, Jillian and Deandra were both extremely helpful with making decisions, and responded promptly to all of my questions. The day of the wedding, everything went very smoothly, and never once did I feel overwhelmed by the planning process. When I walked into the ceremony and reception space for the first time, I was brought to tears. It was so BEAUTIFUL! How someone is able to flip a room like that in a matter of 45 minutes, beats me. The girls and guys at the Venue have weddings and events down to a science. If you are looking for the perfect venue for anything in Asheville, look no further.

I cannot say thank you enough to this team!

Profile Picture Hope, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We got married at The Venue on 12/2/17. I cannot begin to say enough amazing things about Marta and her staff. From day 1 over a year before, everyone was extremely helpful and attentive. Amanda has the answer to anything you could possibly need! Amy with The Planning was on top of everything the night of our wedding. We had to ask for nothing. Our guests are still talking about how amazing the food was and the space was decorating unbelievably. I wish we could do it all over again! They truly made our dream wedding come to fruition and we could not have asked for a better night!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 12/2/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We held our son’s rehearsal dinner at The Venue in Asheville on November 17, 2017 and we are from out of town. We knew nothing about Asheville, but our experience with The Venue was exceptional. From my first interview with Deandra of the Venue staff to the end of the evening, I had help all along the way and every question was answered by email right away. We used their tablecloths and table accessories which were beautiful. I did order some cocktail napkins and koozies for the bar. The waiters and waitresses were plentiful and so hospitable. They got us anything we needed. Their service was excellent. The food was delicious. The meat was cooked perfectly as were the vegetable medley and potatoes. Also, the amounts were perfect. The candles all lit all over the room made for an inviting space for the dinner and for friends to gather afterwards. Deandra helped so much with the food and amounts, and any leftovers we brought to the hotel room for later. This was one of the most pleasant experiences I have ever had in entertaining any number of people. My son and his fiancé thoroughly enjoyed the whole evening as did other “ young people” as well as our friends from out of town. I would highly recommend The Venue for any event!

Profile Picture Sandy, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding day was nothing short of wonderful at The Venue. The staff was incredibly attentive and caring, and treated our special day as if if was their own. We couldn't not have been more pleased with the amount of effort, time and care Marta, Amanda, Paige and Amy put into making our day go off without a hitch, and making sure that our vision came to life. We would recommend The Venue to anyone looking to make their big day one to remember! A huge thank you to all the staff at The Venue that worked their tails off all night long! We are so thankful! xo, The Webster's.

Profile Picture Janna, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I cannot say enough positive things about the Venue. Our son had his wedding reception there a week ago (early September). The staff - starting with Deandra - was so easy to work with. It was a destination wedding so all of us were dealing with things from afar throughout the planning and Deandra could not have been any more responsive or helpful. We had a tasting with the chef in March - lots of choices for appetizers and the main meal. The staff the evening of the event was awesome as well. The food was great and it was served very timely which is a definite challenge when you have 180 people at an event. The atmosphere was wonderful - we had cocktails on the street level and then dinner/dancing in the Mezzanine. All the feedback we got from invited guests was very positive. Thanks so much for setting up such a beautiful display of all our family made cookies too!

Profile Picture Mary Pat, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I cannot say enough positive things about the Venue and their staff. My husband and I had our ceremony, as well as our reception at the Venue. The day after our wedding, we went on and on about how wonderful and how perfect our wedding was. It brings tears of joy to my eyes to think back!

People always say there will be something that goes wrong, but as I look back I can't recall a single detail that was out of line. I cannot begin to express the gratitude we feel toward the Venue and their staff. The day of the wedding, everyone was so accommodating and did so with a huge smile on their face. However, being the bride, and doing most of the planning, I want to specifically call-out Paige and Amanda. These two girls are hands-down nothing short of rock star planners and master organizers! :) All the while smiling and just having fun through the process WITH you. You always talk about the actual wedding day, but you are planning this one day for months! My planning process with Paige and Amanda was stress-free, truly. They kept all of the details straight, kept a master plan, made sure I had recommendations for vendors if I asked, and made sure everything was in line. Because the planning process was so smooth, the actual day of our wedding, I was so relaxed, because I had full faith in in the Venue staff.

Honestly, our wedding was the best day of my life and I have the Venue, their staff (Marta, Paige and Amanda), as well as our other vendors to thank. I have told the Venue this, but I feel as if they are apart of our family! It was an absolute pleasure working with them and hosting the biggest party of our lives!

Cheers - Brooke

Profile Picture Brooke, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Indoor, Chairs, Decor, Furniture, Tables, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Wheelchair Access

We had our wedding ceremony and reception at The Venue on May 20, 2017. From the moment we booked the space at The Venue, the staff was incredibly attentive, sweet, creative, and thoughtful. Amanda made sure everything went smoothly and ensured that all of our requests were fulfilled. Paige was beyond detail-oriented and helped us plan everything down to the tiny details. Tara and Maggie jumped in and helped with day-of details that we did not even think of before the day arrived – they were lifesavers! Honestly, it felt like we were all friends by the end of the weekend –everyone exceeded our expectations. When the wedding day arrived, The Venue was absolutely gorgeous, and the staff worked together to create our dream wedding. We were surrounded by all of our loved ones in a beautiful space, and the staff worked tirelessly to be sure all guests had a wonderful time. In addition to The Venue’s fabulous location, the food was delicious and the space was perfect for dancing. Thank you all for everything! We would recommend The Venue to all of our family, friends, and anyone looking to host a wedding in Asheville.

Profile Picture Kirsten, 5/20/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Let Marta direct you to the Vendors she works with. She knows the best Vendors for your dollar and she will work with them to make the event a big success. Our daughter married at The Venue on 2/11/17 and we all live outside of N.C. Most of the details were handled by phone. Marta and her team took care of everything . The wedding was beautiful. The decor by Luck was amazing and the cake was delish. We will never for the magical night at The Venue.

Profile Picture Cynthia, 3/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Book this place! The Venue made the entire wedding planning process so much easier and enjoyable. Marta and Amanda were a dream to work with! The food was delicious, the location is convenient and fun, and the space is absolutely gorgeous. They thought of everything, were patient with us as we tried to figure out all of the details of the day, and took care of us so well during the reception. We couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Profile Picture User5618562, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Indoor, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, Chairs, Decor, Furniture, Tables, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

I cannot say enough about the Marta, Jon and Amanda and their staff at The Venue- Asheville. It was an amazing night and the reception was a culmination of months and months of planning and they did not disappoint! I had so many comments about how beautiful The Venue was and the professionalism of their staff. The cocktail area was separate from the eating and dancing area. It is gorgeously decorated with all the beautifully lit lanterns, candles and architectural exposed brick walls and beams. As soon as I arrived, the staff made sure we were given something to drink and our bags were put where we were to be seated. What parent of the bride and groom would not need that kind of service after a long, exhausting and emotional day? The eating area was unveiled once the bride and groom arrived.The planner, Amanda, took care of all the details and assisted the bride( my daughter) in bussling her gown immediately upon her arrival. Everything went like clockwork! We could not have asked for more. The bride and groom were seated and the tables were dismissed one at a time and served in the buffet line. The bride and groom actually got to eat! Imagine that? The food was out of this world! Jon worked with us to make sure the appetizers, food and beverages were exactly what the bride and groom wanted for their BIG day!
The attention to detail and the planning for the BIG day was made so easy and effortless by Marta and Jon and their well-trained staff. You guys are a CLASS ACT! I highly recommend the services of the Venue- Asheville for all your catering, wedding or event needs! You are the BEST! HANDS DOWN! Thanks so much for making our daughter's wedding day such a wonderful and special occasion that will remain etched in our memory for many years to come! You became part of our family during this process, not just a business acquaintance. Not many businesses have those bragging rights!Thanks again!
Tammy Packard

Profile Picture Tammy, 10/15/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Our experience at The Venue in Asheville was amazing! We held a Welcome to Asheville party there the night before our wedding. Our initial tour with Marta was unscheduled and last minute (on our end), and she was super accommodating and flexible with us. After that, all of our questions got answered right away by either Marta or Amanda. Then our last meeting with Amanda weeks before the event went so well. She was extremely thorough and helpful. They helped us throw the type of party we had envisioned and at no point did we feel pushed to spend extra money to do what we wanted. The staff at the event were all super friendly and treated our guests with respect. The food was some of the best food we've ever had in Asheville, and that says a lot about the chef because there is some great food in the city! The decorations they provided were beautiful, we barely had to add any extra. Overall, it was an outstanding experience and I would recommend The Venue in Asheville to anyone for your big event!

Profile Picture Tabitha, 9/10/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

We had our wedding ceremony and reception at The Venue and the whole experience was a great one! From the beginning, the staff were courteous and knowledgeable. They were easy to contact and quick with answers/responses. The planning team had lots of great ideas and working with them was a pleasure. On the day of the wedding, everything was set up as I had planned and the setting was gorgeous! The coordinators are extremely professional and made the day go exactly as I had hoped it would. I had nothing to stress over. All details were taken care of. I am still hearing compliments from my guests as to how impressed they were with the Venue and staff. I cannot forget to mention the food. AMAZING! Again, I am still getting compliments and my friends have even been inspired to recreate the dishes. I highly recommend The Venue if you are getting married in Asheville!

Profile Picture Kristi, 8/13/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The staff at The Venue exceeded my very high expectations in every area. Delicious menu selections expertly prepared, flawless service, expert attention to even the smallest detail, a glorious evening enjoyed by all!

Profile Picture User6809613, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Chairs, Furniture, Tables, Linens, Bartender(s), Open Bar, Specialty Wine, Indoor

Choosing The Venue for our wedding reception was without a doubt one of the best decisions we made! We had an exceptional experience from start to finish and could not be happier with how it all turned out. Marta, Amanda and the planning team were a pleasure to work with, the food and service were outstanding and the space itself was absolutely stunning. Marta and Amanda were so attentive and accommodating and truly went above and beyond to deliver the perfect evening for us. Every detail was beautiful – I will never forget how enchanted I felt when I arrived at the reception and took a moment to look around the room. As many brides do, I have been dreaming of the perfect wedding day since I was a little girl and I am so grateful to everyone at The Venue for all they did to bring my dreams to life! Thank you so much for your hospitality and professionalism, and for making our reception such a beautiful and memorable occasion!

Profile Picture Rebekah, 1/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Indoor, Chairs, Furniture, Tables, Linens, Family Style, Bartender(s), House Beer, House Wine, Specialty Beer, Wheelchair Access, Event Planning, Event Rentals

We had an incredible experience at The Venue!
We held our Rehearsal Dinner and After Party there on October 16, 2015. It was a perfect place for family and friends to celebrate the bride and groom. When we walked into The Venue that evening, the setting was beautiful, warm and inviting. It was an evening to remember!
From the moment we spoke to Marta, she was attentive and enthusiastic about hosting our event and that wonderful approach continued throughout the entire planning process.
I worked with Jon to plan the rehearsal dinner and he was amazing! It was truly a pleasure to work with someone who genuinely cared about making our event perfect. We did most of the planning from long distance. Jon made sure every detail was taken care of and he addressed every question that I had. I can’t say enough about the positive experience that we had with each staff member at The Venue. The chef prepared wonderful appetizers, a delicious fall dinner and amazing desserts. The staff that worked our event was incredible. Marta, Jon, Amanda and all the staff made the evening absolutely perfect! It was just what we wanted.
We are so thankful that we found The Venue and we greatly appreciate the time, attention and hospitality that we were shown. We will always treasure the memories from this special evening.

Profile Picture Lee, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

We held the rehearsal dinner for our son’s wedding at The Venue, and we could not have been happier! The setting was absolutely beautiful, but it was the service that made the experience so great. Marta, Amanda, and Jon were there for me at every turn, from helping select the menu to providing table cards on the night of the event when I had forgotten ours. Everyone was professional, knowledgeable, and just plain nice! And to make it even better, the food was delicious! Thank you all! We had a wonderful time and will definitely be back!

Profile Picture User5473507, 2+ years ago, 1 Review

Their staff is amazing:
1. The astoundingly talented Executive Chef, Steve Boeger, who blew us and our guests away with every delectably item that was handcrafted for our special day. He even took one of their menu items we had chosen and adapted it to my mother's filipino style cooking! Our pre-reception tasting was more like a meal that left us all in awe of what was to come for our wedding day! Our reception exceeded all of our expectations and left our guests still dreaming and talking about how amazing the food was that night!

2. Their General Manager, Jon Andrews, was more than a delight to work with! Not only is he an event planning master, he is cool, calm, efficient, and his event management skills are flawless! When we stepped out from the limo upon arriving we were immediately handed our favorite drinks and walked into a space that we could not believe was our wedding. The facility was sparkling and the ambiance was more than we could have ever hoped for. We barely brought in many decorations and our guests gave us numerous compliments about the decor (which belonged to the Venue). Jon was with us the entire time making sure we were properly taken cared of and even helped us to stay in our seats to enjoy our fabulous meal that had been prepared for us! He prepped us on everything before it happened and made us feel right at home!

3. Marta, the venue owner, is a charismatic compassionate and driven force! She felt like a part of our family! She runs a great team and truly recognizes talent!

4. Amanda Hartzell helped us coordinate offsite alcohol with The NC Arboretum for our first cocktail hour. She thought of every detail leaving us carefree!

The staff was professional, warm, and attentive to every single one of our needs. The timing of everything was impeccable, there is not one negative thing that we could say about the Venue.

Profile Picture Seema, 7/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Venue is nothing less of incredible. I am convinced The Venue's team are wedding scientists with a cure for all wedding day disasters. From day one, Jon and Amanda were such a joy to work with, and made me feel very comfortable. The natural beauty and elegance of each room is an experience in itself. And I can't leave out the food...every dish is mouth watering! We are so thankful for The Venue and how perfectly they executed every detail of our day. Guests are still talking about it! If you want the perfect, no stress, most beautiful wedding day, then choose The Venue. You won't regret it :)

Profile Picture Cassie, 5/2/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

I can't say enough about The Venue. Jon and Marta were there for me and my new husband every step of the way during the planning and the actual wedding. We live in Illinois, but it could not have been any easier planning this wedding from so far away. They were so responsive and encouraging the entire time. One reason we chose The Venue was the actual building itself; the setting was so beautiful that it truly needed little work or decorations; we basically showed up and got married. Such a magical place to get married! Thank you, Jon and Marta!!

Profile Picture truman, 10/11/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor

Marta and Jon at The Venue were both fabulous! Very accommodating and helpful at every turn. Also very skilled at organizing and running an event that has the potential to be a chaotic and stressful as a wedding! Plus, I got my baker (Karen Donatelli) and my DJ (James at Sound Extreme) on Marta's recommendation and they were fabulous!

The Venue itself is also absolutely stunning - full of candlelight and antique charm that was exactly what I envisioned for my reception!

Profile Picture Jamila, 7/5/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Venue (Marta and her excellent staff) provided a service that was absolutely above and beyond what we had hoped for our wedding dinner festivities! The Venue's staff and Marta were consummate professionals throughout the planning phase and into the actual wedding event. Only five stars were provided for rating the services we received, but The Venue easily achieves a rock solid score of 10!!! With no reservations, we can recommend the Venue as a caterer for any event that requires professional staff, expertly prepared food and an eye for details that render a superlative experience for you and your guests.

Profile Picture Rick , 7/4/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Venue and its staff are the most stress-free reception area any couple could ask for! Our evening was so magical and the event staff handled everything wonderfully. The service, food, and decor are top notch and our guests are still talking about the "5 star" location. The Venue manager, Jon Andrews provides detail timelines so that the reception flows without any hiccups. The staff know what they are doing and any couple choosing this location for their reception will not regret it!

Profile Picture Meghan, 6/7/14, 2 Reviews