Rhubarb Reviews

7 | Asheville, NC

7 Reviews for Rhubarb

Megan Gilbertson · Married on 11/10/2018

Intimate Wedding Reception

If you are thinking about having an intimate wedding reception, booking Rhubarb is a MUST. We had an intimate dinner after our wedding with 14 people total. Elizabeth is amazing to work with and the food is to die for. Elizabeth coordinated the day, made suggestions and helped us when our day-of wedding plans changed because of weather.

Sent on 02/03/2019

Samantha · Married on 10/13/2018

The perfect place for a fall wedding

We chose Rhubarb as our reception space for a 70 person destination wedding. Elizabeth was such a pleasure to work with on the coordination of our evening and everything was executed flawlessly. The entire team/staff was incredibly friendly, diligent in meeting the needs of the guests and was always a step ahead of me in knowing what I needed! The drinks and food were AMAZING and we received countless compliments on both from the guests. The space itself hardly needs decorating, as the aesthetic speaks for itself and allows for gorgeous photos. If you are looking for a space to host a smaller, more intimate style reception, Rhubarb is the perfect choice.

Sent on 11/19/2018

Anne · Married on 04/21/2018

We just had our rehearsal dinner here and it was AMAZING! First of all- Elizabeth is incredible- so coordinated on everything! The food was out of this world and our guests loved it! No need to think twice- just book it! She even had cute flowers on the tables and a nice welcome sign for our guests!

Sent on 04/23/2018

Kendra · Married on 10/14/2017

Beautiful space, delicious food, excellent service and stress free!

The day after our wedding I booked Rhubarb for my parents 50th wedding anniversary/ our wedding day after brunch. Elizabeth was such a delight to work with and everything was very streamlined. I had not seen the event space prior since I'm from California, but it exceeded my expectations! It was absolutely beautiful. The food was excellent and the service was perfect. I would recommend this venue to anyone planning a special event!

Sent on 06/20/2019

Laurie · Married on 10/13/2017

We had our Rehearsal Dinner here and everything was perfect! Elizabeth was so accommodating and met our vendors ( florist) so we didn't have to worry about a thing other than showing up. The one thing we would've liked was for pictures of the room, decor,and flowers and decorations to be taken before guests arrived so we could put them in a book for our son and daughter-in-law with other photos. But that was very minor in the overall scheme of things. Loved working with everyone at Rhubarb

Sent on 12/28/2017

Matt · Married on 11/17/2017

We had a mid-afternoon dinner for about 15 people after a small service. Generally, I think we were on the easygoing side - we had a couple of suggestions and for the most part we were happy for the team at Rhubarb to make suggestions and handle things. They did a great job! The space was beautiful, the food outstanding, and the service very accommodating. Would absolutely recommend.

Sent on 12/29/2017
  • Brianna

Brianna · Married on 06/01/2019

3.0

Excellent service and style

Rhubarb's private event space was the perfect setting for our intimate 15 person wedding reception dinner. The space itself is beautiful but Elizabeth's styling of the decor I gave was perfect, she knew just what to do. The food was excellent and she handled everything I didn't even know to consider. She is very talented and although response times were more delayed than I would have preferred, when she got back to me it was very thorough and professional. It was a delicious, romantic, and well organized event and I'll give the credit to the team at Rhubarb for effortlessly pulling it off. Thank you!!

Sent on 06/24/2019