Firefly Event Company

Asheville, NC View map Visit website
$2,600 Package Price

$2,600 Package Price

Firefly Event Company is a magical wedding planning company based out of beautiful Asheville, North Carolina. Their slogan is "all you need is love…we take care of the rest!" and they don't take that promise lightly. Firefly Event Company is a full-service planner ready to make your wedding the day you always dreamed of, whether you're getting married in Asheville or abroad. Whether you're an LGBTQ couple dreaming of being married on a mountaintop or a traditional bride and groom with island wedding goals, let Firefly Event Company lead you on your way.

Firefly Event Company offers a variety of package types for every couple and budget. Each package comes with a different set of incredible services, designed to take the stress out of your life. These services include:

• Initial consultation and planning sessions
  • Proposed timelines and deadlines
  • Day of coordination
  • Invitation design and consultation
  • Vendor selection and contract negotiation
  • Location bidding and selection
  • Site planning with detailed floor plan
  • Staffing as needed
  • Budget Planning
  • Rehearsal dinner planning
  • Hotel accommodations
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

1,800.00

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,600

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

3,600.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Jeremy P. Married on 10/23/2021

Absolutely Wonderful

Kate Edwards-Baumbach was stellar in everything that was presented to her. Attention to detail... was remarkable.. her communication was even better. She made my bride and I so much more comfortable with the entire event. Her charm was splendid.

Through every moment she was there, even with as much spontaneity as we encountered throughout the entire event and everything leading up to it. She just made everything as smooth as could be expected.

I highly recommend Firefly and more importantly Kate.. for their unmatched services.

6 stars!

Firefly Event Company's reply:

Thank you Mandee and Jeremy! I loved working with you both and your wedding was amazing!! Can't imagine a more beautiful day!
    Sk Eubanks Married on 06/22/2021

Impeccable perfection!

Summer was THE ABSOLUTE BEST!! I knew I had nothing to worry about with her as my day of coordinator. Having her come on 60 days out wasn’t what I thought I needed, but ended up being the very thing I needed. She was worth every penny! Her attention to detail and thorough/thoughtful communication were a large part of her paramount professionalism. I am someone who great with event planning but has never planned a wedding, and she was definitely needed for the small but very important details.

I had a strong wedding vision I worked diligently on, and she helped execute every detail to absolute perfection. We were staying on site at our venue. When I left the morning of the wedding to get ready at a friends, things were ready to be put in place but there was A LOT to do. When I pulled up to the venue for our first look, my breathe was completely taken away. It was beautiful!!

Her demeanor is so calm and she magically was right there when I needed her without even looking for her. She isn’t pushy but is so thorough which is what you want and need for your perfect day. Initially I thought her cost was a little high but when it was finished, I felt like she was well underpaid. If you hire her I promise you it will be money very well spent.

Firefly Event Company's reply:

SK - you were a dream bride and we were so happy to be able to share in your special day! It was beyond beautiful :)
    Daniel Married on 06/19/2019

Stress free wedding

Summer was a great throughout our planning process. She helped us understand and translate our vision of our wedding into reality. I would definitely recommend FireFly to my closes friends.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Catering by Corey Catering by Corey Wedding Caterers

The Firefly team is a top of the line planning company. They are organized, personable and each person in the team excels in what they do. They do a fantastic job throughout the planning process! You will not be disappointed!!

East West Vintage Rentals East West Vintage Rentals Wedding Rentals

Summer and Jocelyn are so wonderful to work with! They bring such an ease to the wedding day. They are organized, calm and joyful! Every wedding I do with their team is lovely on every level.

DJ P-LO The Ultimate DJ and Live Music Experience DJ P-LO The Ultimate DJ and Live Music Experience Wedding DJs

Jocelyn and FIREFLY EVENTS are simply the BEST in Western North Carolina. Always a delight to work with! I wish there was a way to give the company 10,000 STARS!!

49 Lynwood Circle Asheville, 28806
410-279-1022
Location of (Firefly Event Company)

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding