49 Lynwood Circle, Asheville, NC 28806 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About Firefly Event Company

Firefly Event Company is a magical wedding planning company based out of beautiful Asheville, North Carolina. Their slogan is "all you need is love…we take care of the rest!" and they don't take that promise lightly. Firefly Event Company is a full-service planner ready to make your wedding the day you always dreamed of, whether you're getting married in Asheville or abroad. Whether you're an LGBTQ couple dreaming of being married on a mountaintop or a traditional bride and groom with island wedding goals, let Firefly Event Company lead you on your way.

Firefly Event Company offers a variety of package types for every couple and budget. Each package comes with a different set of incredible services, designed to take the stress out of your life. These services include:

• Initial consultation and planning sessions
  • Proposed timelines and deadlines
  • Day of coordination
  • Invitation design and consultation
  • Vendor selection and contract negotiation
  • Location bidding and selection
  • Site planning with detailed floor plan
  • Staffing as needed
6c058e242e2e4822 1436488368638 110621448352846298850842358496212358418434n

78 Reviews for Firefly Event Company

• Rachel

Rachel · Married on 05/11/2019

So much love for these ladies

I don't even know where to begin! I'll start from the beginning - choosing a package was SO easy and Summer actually went above and beyond our initial package as I was not from the area OR living in Asheville so she provided me with a lot of guidance on other vendors for everything else we needed! She also helped me put together a true team, not just a bunch of individual vendors, and I loved that everyone had worked together many times in the past! She checked in frequently by email and was so quick to respond in some of my more "panicked" moments. She also made time for extra phone calls as needed! She kept me calm and answered many of our questions about ceremony flow/layout/etc since we were not doing a traditional church wedding so did not have much guidance for the ceremony without her! She also kept track of ALL of our personal items and vendors on the day of and kept all of her check ins with me pertinent and brief and didn't stress me out at all even with changes on the day of! I totally trusted her to set up our space and make any final calls that I couldn't be present to have input on. Our wedding day turned out VERY rainy which was a little bit of a let down but she made it work SO well and made me feel very comfortable, if not excited, about the rain plan. I ended up loving our ceremony layout EVEN MORE in the rain space! She kept the whole day running on schedule without making me feel rushed and even coordinated an "escape" via golf cart for us at the end of the night since we weren't doing a fancy exit. We can't thank Summer and the rest of the Firefly team enough for all of their hard work, attention to detail, and flexibility with our plans/ideas! We enjoyed our wedding day SO much because of them!

Sent on 05/15/2019

Leigh · Married on 08/25/2018

Summer Wember and Firefly Event Company absolutely was essential to my big day! I got a day of package and couldn’t have been more pleased! I did all of my own vendor selections and most basic planning but Summer organized all of my vendors, made sure everything happened and made so many good suggestions I just couldn’t have had the amazing day that I had without her there! I can’t say enough good things. Thank you a million times!!

Sent on 09/03/2018

• How many planners are on your team? 2

Real Weddings

• Catering by Corey
    Catering by Corey Wedding Caterers

The Firefly team is a top of the line planning company. They are organized, personable and each person in the team excels in what they do. They do a fantastic job throughout the planning process! You will not be disappointed!!

• East West Vintage Rentals
    East West Vintage Rentals Wedding Rentals

Summer and Jocelyn are so wonderful to work with! They bring such an ease to the wedding day. They are organized, calm and joyful! Every wedding I do with their team is lovely on every level.

• DJ P-LO The Ultimate DJ and Live Music Experience
    DJ P-LO The Ultimate DJ and Live Music Experience Wedding DJs

Jocelyn and FIREFLY EVENTS are simply the BEST in Western North Carolina. Always a delight to work with! I wish there was a way to give the company 10,000 STARS!!

• 49 Lynwood Circle Asheville, 28806 See on map
    828-414-4519 (Phone number)
    4102791022 (Other Phone Number)
    8287121168 (Fax Number)