427 North Church Street, Hendersonville, NC 28792 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Flowers by Larry

From the first draft to your first dance, Flowers by Larry takes pride in our exceptional quality, creativity and personal service with total attention to you and your wonderful day! Flowers by Larry weddings are unique, clever, wonderfully romantic and unforgettable! We design environments to reflect the personality of the two of you! Flowers, props and service...we create the picture perfect setting for a wonderful wedding! No detail is missed!

When you are ready to say "I do" remember "we do" wonderfully!

Contact us for a free consultation and begin finding your own kind of wonderful!

Call us at: (828) 698-5060 or Email us at: flowersbylarry@gmail.com

Flowers by Larry 6
Flowers by Larry 7

Stephanie · Married on 03/23/2019

Best in the Asheville area

Larry came highly recommended from my venue and after looking at Flowers by Larry's social media, I figured he would be completely out of our budget. But after telling him our budget as well as providing a few photos, he made beautiful bouquets for me and my bridesmaids. My MIL started tearing up when she saw the bouquets - they were so beautiful - and we got compliments all night!

Sent on 03/28/2019
    Flowers by Larry 8
    Flowers by Larry 9

Joanne · Married on 12/15/2018

I live in NY and spike with a very nice woman at the shop. I explained I needed flowers sent to a 10 yr old boy and 11 yr old girl to congratulate them in birth of their sister. I voiced my concern that the arrangement not be too girly as one child was a boy. Just received a photo from the children and Larry nailed it with a beautiful arrangement.

Sent on 09/07/2018
  • mdaveasey

Melissa · Married on 11/17/2018

FBL is the best. Period.

We felt like we had the best vendors in the world for our November wedding, and Larry was no exception. Larry has a unique eye for arrangements and will take your vision and marry it (ha) with details you couldn’t have even imagined. I don’t even really care for flowers, but my fiancé and I felt like Larry and his team took the vibe we envisioned, and when we saw our arbor (gasp), our table greenery (stunning), and the boutonnieres and bouquets with hops and thistle (y’all.), it was all so perfect. The arbor even became an unofficial picture-taking station for our guests!

Even that aside, Larry’s demeanor and care for his wedding parties is unmatched. He came by the bridal suite on the day of to say hello and give hugs, make sure we had everything we needed, and thank me. He helped my brother-in-law tie his bowtie. He was a voice of calm for my husband, who was stressed about some details. I cannot recommend him enough, and am so grateful that he was a part of our day.

Sent on 12/01/2018

Flowers by Larry FAQ

• How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage

Real Weddings

• JCM Photography
    JCM Photography Wedding Photographers

Working with Larry and his team is always such a pleasure! So much so that every time we look at the vendor list leading up to a wedding day and we see "Flowers By Larry" we already know 1) our jobs are going to be easy because Larry's florals designs have the ability to bring any space to life and 2) we're going to have a great time because of his fun personality! We love working with FBL and would recommend them to absolutely anyone in preparations for their big day!

• Laurel Ridge Country Club
    Laurel Ridge Country Club Country Club Weddings

Larry and his team of florists are so amazing to work with. I love it when the bride books their services. Their response time is great and I look forward to working with them in the future.

• Short Street Cakes
    Short Street Cakes Wedding Cakes

Larry is so wonderful! We love working with him and his crew. They always do beautiful work!

• 427 North Church Street Hendersonville, 28792 See on map