Flowers by Larry

Hendersonville, NC View map

From the first draft to your first dance, Flowers by Larry takes pride in our exceptional quality, creativity and personal service with total attention to you and your wonderful day! Flowers by Larry weddings are unique, clever, wonderfully romantic and unforgettable! We design environments to reflect the personality of the two of you! Flowers, props and service...we create the picture perfect setting for a wonderful wedding! No detail is missed!

When you are ready to say "I do" remember "we do" wonderfully!

Contact us for a free consultation and begin finding your own kind of wonderful!

Call us at: (828) 698-5060 or Email us at: flowersbylarry@gmail.com

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Eclectic
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Debbie
    Debbie R. Married on 10/18/2021

Masterful artistry

When Larry described to me the floral arrangements he would do for my daughters Fall theme wedding, I knew that they would be both unique and absolutely beautiful, and he exceeded my expectations!!! The artistry of floral composition, variation of textures and color, luxurious blooms, and attention to detail were masterfully artistic and absolutely gorgeous!!! His designs were fully in keeping with the look and theme that I wanted, but infinitely more stunning than I expected. He also gave me a detailed description of each bouquet, and the table designs, in our contract, and he understood exactly what look I wanted. Each table was a landscape of Fall beauty, with candles, pumpkins, seed pods, and a vase for each bouquet. Sheer delight!! He is a joy to work with.
  • Holly
    Holly S. Married on 10/02/2021

Above and Beyond Expectations

Larry is an incredible florist to work with! I asked for his help with a project, and he went above and beyond my expectations. He is very creative, honest, reliable, and professional. He set up flower arrangements in a 4,500 square foot space and I did not have to pick up a single leaf after him! He made my job much easier for me. I will definitely always recommend Flowers by Larry!
  • Allison
    Allison M. Married on 10/02/2021

So thankful for Larry and his team!

When I first met with Larry he immediately made me feel at ease and taken care of. He was able to bring my vision to life with his wide knowledge of beautiful flowers, foliage, and herbs, while giving me tips about how to save money here and there with equally beautiful flowers for a better price! He truly had my best interests involved and created a look for my wedding that I couldn't have even dreamed up. He truly listens to your vision, your color palette, and the overall ambience of your wedding and does not fail to deliver. I can not say enough good things about him and his amazing team!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

55 photos · 10/24/2020
  • Brandon & Amanda
    28 photos · 08/20/2017

JCM Photography JCM Photography Wedding Photographers

Working with Larry and his team is always such a pleasure! So much so that every time we look at the vendor list leading up to a wedding day and we see "Flowers By Larry" we already know 1) our jobs are going to be easy because Larry's florals designs have the ability to bring any space to life and 2) we're going to have a great time because of his fun personality! We love working with FBL and would recommend them to absolutely anyone in preparations for their big day!

Laurel Ridge Country Club Laurel Ridge Country Club Country Club Weddings

Larry and his team of florists are so amazing to work with. I love it when the bride books their services. Their response time is great and I look forward to working with them in the future.

Short Street Cakes Short Street Cakes Wedding Cakes

Larry is so wonderful! We love working with him and his crew. They always do beautiful work!

1462 Druid Hills Avenue Hendersonville, NC, 28791
Location of (Flowers by Larry)

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding