Occasions by Emily

Fletcher, NC View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,066 Typical Price

Occasions by Emily is a hardworking event planning/coordination company and florist based out of Fletcher NC,that services couples in the Carolinas. Everyone on the team at Occasions by Emily love making a vision come to life, and wants to create a once-in-a-lifetime event for you and your guests. Occasions by Emily has a strong eye for detail and has the experience to create an unforgettable wedding day for you and your significant other.

Experience
Michelle Nelsen, the lead planner and designer at Occasions by Emily, started in the wedding business over seven years ago. She decided to dedicate her time to planning and designing events after realizing how monumental hiring a planner was for her own wedding, where she got to focus on the fun and none of the stress. Now she does the same for her clients.

When it comes to wedding and event planning/coordination, Occasions by Emily knows how to do it well. Offering a variety of different package options with many unique services for couples, including:

• One-on-one planner meetings
  • Vendor confirmations
  • Review of vendor contracts
  • Creation of Timelines
  • Creation and review of rentals and layouts
  • On-site coordination
  • Setup and teardown of personal items

Other Services
In addition to planning services, Occasions by Emily also specializes in floral and decor arrangements. To provide you with a wedding day that’s fully in bloom, they offer a variety of floral services, including:

• Consultations
  • Setup, repurposing, and teardown
  • Delivery
  • Variety of rentals, drapery
  • Table arrangements
  • Ceremony arrangements and decor
  • Bouquets and boutonnieres

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$200

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$85

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$20

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$100

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$120

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3,066

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Modern
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Megan G. Married on 08/20/2022

Unbelievable work!

STUNNING floral arrangements and centerpieces! My vision came to life! Michelle was amazing to work with. She was easy to get in touch with, professional and easily helped my vision come to life. Our flowers were beautiful and more than I could ever imagine! You will not regret working with Michelle at all!
  • Amy
    Amy P. Married on 05/28/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I couldn't have done it without Michelle!

I didn't think I needed a wedding planner, but my venue included one in their price. Now that it's over, I can't imagine how I could have done it without Michelle. She caught several issues with the rentals and other things that would have been disastrous without her. She also anticipated my needs, like bringing us water right after the ceremony and making sure we had food. In the midst of all she's doing, she always had a smile on her face and brought a calm presence to the event. The only problem is now I wish I had a Michelle for my everyday life! She makes everything easier.
  • Cameron
    Cameron S. Married on 05/01/2022

Absolutely amazing!

Michelle was absolutely amazing and we are so lucky to have found her to help with planning, coordination, floral, and design. At every meeting Michelle was very thorough with her questions and took great notes to ensure all of our concerns were met. I am someone who is full of anxiety and Michelle went above and beyond to make me feel relaxed and well-cared for. Having her during the last month before the wedding was such a huge help. She coordinated with all of our vendors for the timeline and we didn’t have to lift a finger. She is very organized, extremely responsive, and shared many useful recommendations in our multiple planning sessions. On our wedding day, she checked in with us frequently to make sure everything was going exactly as planned. Moreover, she is quick on her feet and very resourceful when it comes to problem solving. If something did go wrong, we wouldn’t even know because Michelle handled it and kept an uplifting energy to make our day a celebration of our love. As for the flowers and designs, they were OUT OF THIS WORLD and exceeded our hopes and dreams. Literally, everything she touched was a piece of art– a masterpiece :)

If you want someone who is welcoming, the perfect mixture of calm but organized, and willing to go above and beyond to make your dreams a reality, then there is no choice but Michelle! Your vendors will thank you!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

The Crest Center and Pavilion The Crest Center and Pavilion Banquet Halls

Pleasant, Professional, and such a joy to work with. Emily is always smiling and willing to go that extra step to make sure everything is perfect! Her events are guaranteed to go on without a hitch. Thanks for all you do!

Colorful Palate Colorful Palate Wedding Caterers

Super nice people! And so detail oriented. We love working with Emily and her crew because we always know the event will run smoothly. And we can have a few giggle too!

Special Occasions DJ Special Occasions DJ Wedding DJs

I have had the pleasure of working with Emily in the past. She is the consummate professional. Her attention to detail is impeccable. I would recommend this company for any wedding or event.

Camilla Calnan Photography
5.0 out of 5 rating , 32 Reviews
· Wedding Photographers
Woodward & Rick Photographers
4.9 out of 5 rating , 17 Reviews
· Wedding Photographers

Fletcher, 28732
Location of (Occasions by Emily)

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding