Occasions by Emily

Fletcher, NC View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,066 Typical Price

Occasions by Emily is a hardworking event planning/coordination company and florist based out of Fletcher NC,that services couples in the Carolinas. Everyone on the team at Occasions by Emily love making a vision come to life, and wants to create a once-in-a-lifetime event for you and your guests. Occasions by Emily has a strong eye for detail and has the experience to create an unforgettable wedding day for you and your significant other.

Experience
Michelle Nelsen, the lead planner and designer at Occasions by Emily, started in the wedding business over seven years ago. She decided to dedicate her time to planning and designing events after realizing how monumental hiring a planner was for her own wedding, where she got to focus on the fun and none of the stress. Now she does the same for her clients.

When it comes to wedding and event planning/coordination, Occasions by Emily knows how to do it well. Offering a variety of different package options with many unique services for couples, including:

• One-on-one planner meetings
  • Vendor confirmations
  • Review of vendor contracts
  • Creation of Timelines
  • Creation and review of rentals and layouts
  • On-site coordination
  • Setup and teardown of personal items

Other Services
In addition to planning services, Occasions by Emily also specializes in floral and decor arrangements. To provide you with a wedding day that’s fully in bloom, they offer a variety of floral services, including:

• Consultations
  • Setup, repurposing, and teardown
  • Delivery
  • Variety of rentals, drapery
  • Table arrangements
  • Ceremony arrangements and decor
  • Bouquets and boutonnieres

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$200

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$85

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$20

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$100

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$120

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3,066

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Modern
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Elizabeth
    Elizabeth C. Married on 10/24/2021

Excellent! Beautiful Work!!

Amazing!!! We used Occasions by Emily for our wedding in October and they did such a wonderful job! I did not find them in my initial search and my original plan for floral fell through. I reached out to them later than I would've hoped but they were so helpful and nice! I gave them a little background about us as a couple and our vision and they returned with a proposal (under budget) that literally blew me away! Michelle is the person who I worked with and she was literally fantastic!! Not only did she get my vision down pat, she also suggested things that I hadn't thought about. When we saw the finished product we were over the moon! Everything looked exactly how we imagined it and we could tell she put a lot of thought into all of the details. I would highly recommend Occasions by Emily, their quality, value and customer service were simply top notch!!!
  • Meghan
    Meghan R. Married on 10/16/2021

Beautiful decor and helped guide through the whole process

WOW! Michelle and team did a fantastic job!!! She was amazing and so easy to work with and really guided me throughout the whole process, I only had some ideas of what I wanted and she helped me see those through and made our whole reception GORGEOUS and the ceremony pieces were so beautiful!!! Not on that, she worked with my MIL the night before to do the rehearsal dinner space and it was so lovely. They provide a great service for a good price and are fantastic to work with!!! I would highly recommend.
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth W. Married on 09/04/2021

The BEST planning and floral design!!!

First, Michelle is an excellent wedding coordinator. She did 30 day planning and day-of coordination for us, and she really helped ease my mind so much. I was having a lot of anxiety in the months leading up to our wedding because of COVID, and she got on the phone with me and instantly made me feel better. She had that same calming presence during our wedding, even though my venue was a little bit of a mess. And my family also commented on how comfortable she made them -- and I'm telling you that's really impressive since we were all over the place with emotions and issues. Genuinely I'm so glad that Michelle was there!!

And I absolutely LOVED my flowers!! I decided I wanted to have lots of color just a month or so before the wedding, and Michelle really made it happen! I was pretty vague but she got it exactly right! I LOVED my bouquet and the decorations during the ceremony. She really exceeded my expectations!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

The Crest Center and Pavilion The Crest Center and Pavilion Banquet Halls

Pleasant, Professional, and such a joy to work with. Emily is always smiling and willing to go that extra step to make sure everything is perfect! Her events are guaranteed to go on without a hitch. Thanks for all you do!

Colorful Palate Colorful Palate Wedding Caterers

Super nice people! And so detail oriented. We love working with Emily and her crew because we always know the event will run smoothly. And we can have a few giggle too!

Special Occasions DJ Special Occasions DJ Wedding DJs

I have had the pleasure of working with Emily in the past. She is the consummate professional. Her attention to detail is impeccable. I would recommend this company for any wedding or event.

Fletcher, 28732
Location of (Occasions by Emily)

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding