113 Reviews for Flowers by Larry

Flower Petals (3)
Venue Visit (2)
Chuppah Decor (2)
113 Flowers by Larry Reviews

Larry and his team were amazing! We were unable to do an in person consultation due to being out of town. During the phone consultation, Larry helped us to visualize our vision. After the initial phone call, we knew that we would not have to worry about floral. On the day of the wedding, we were blown away by the floral arrangements. They were absolutely beautiful. Thank you Larry!
-Nicole & Danny

Profile Picture Nicole, 3/23/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

There are no words to truly describe Larry! From the minute we stepped into his shop we knew that someone with his kind of shop was the florist for us. He was able to blend our likes so our flowers were a distinct reflection of us. His ability to understand a feeling & not a theme and then translate it into a piece of living art is undeniable. We would recommend Larry for any occasion as he is truly an artist.

Profile Picture Kristen, 6/9/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Flowers by Larry did an amazing job at my wedding at The Cabin Ridge. The flowers were beautiful and everything looked wonderful. They made everything easy by arriving to install the displays and centerpieces early in the day. We loved the decorations they put on our arbor and I loved my bouquet.

Profile Picture Gabby, 5/20/18, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Larry was great! The flowers were beautiful and we really appreciated that he stayed through the ceremony to repurpose our arbor flowers for the indoor reception.

Profile Picture Laura, 5/6/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My wedding flowers were what I had hoped for. They were classic with a bit of unique flair. Larry captured exactly what I wanted.

Profile Picture Victoria , 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Larry is an AMAZING talent! Just tell him your colors and style and he will make your floral dreams come true! He and his staff produce works of art!

Profile Picture Paula, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Larry changed the look of the entire room for our reception!! We were completely satisfied! My sister used Flowers by Larry for her wedding and he was the first vendor we booked when we got engaged!! Amazing work!!

Profile Picture Erin, 4/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Working with Flowers by Larry proved to be more than I could have ever dreamed of for my wedding day. Not only was Larry exceptionally responsive and flexible, he is such an incredible artist and person. I met with him months before my wedding day to attempt to explain my vision (including color palette and design), and he superseded my expectations. If flowers could live on forever, I would have kept all the bouquets he created for myself, my bridesmaids and family. You will not be disappointed when choosing Flowers by Larry.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 3/2/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Flowers by Larry was a dream to work with. We approached Larry, who's a visionary and a delight!, with a small to medium sized budget for our 95 person winter wedding. First, he spent over an hour with me discussing my vision and preferences for the look and feel of the floral offerings. We really felt listened to -- and the final results showed. Larry and his team were very responsive to us throughout our planning process, and delivered personal attention to all floral detail throughout our wedding day. Larry and his team take great pride in their artistry and making sure no detail is overlooked. From our contract process to the very last moment of our reception, Larry was there to make sure everything was executed beautifully. We were blown away that we could have flowers and adornment for our ceremony and reception that were this beautiful for the price we paid! Thank you, Larry and team!

Profile Picture Summer, 1/20/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Working with Larry and his team was a dream! I can't recommend them highly enough. He understood where I was coming from and the vibe/feel I wanted at the rehearsal dinner and it looked amazing when we walked in that night. His talent and artistic abilities are the best. Personable, friendly, professional - just what you'd want in a florist for your special event.

Profile Picture Mary, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We hired FBL for our wedding and every single part of our experience with them was fantastic! They provide excellent customer service, their product is exquisite and their artistry is truly one of a kind. To say we enjoyed them doesn't quite encompass how we feel. It's more that we're madly in love with Larry and his touches at our wedding helped shape it into one of the most memorable and beautiful days of our lives.

Profile Picture Cecilia, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Larry designed all the flowers for our daughters wedding in Spartanburg, SC. Larry is incredibly talented and our flowers were absolutely stunning! His creativity shined through in each arrangement.

Profile Picture Teresa, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

After meeting with Larry, I felt so confident he knew exactly what I wanted. He designed a gorgeous wedding and I loved how he just took care of everything without having to bother me with questions or tiny details. The bouquets, boutonnieres, ceremony and reception site decor were all beautiful. I got tons of great feedback from guests as well. He did an amazing job!

Profile Picture Betsy, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

I can't say enough about Flowers by Larry. The entire experience working with Larry was simply fantastic. He put me at ease during our consult (which was done over the phone since I live in Florida) and despite the distance, captured exactly what I was envisioning for my wedding. If you put your faith in Flowers by Larry and allow him to flex his creative muscles, you won't be disappointed. I wish I could keep these gorgeous arrangements forever!

Profile Picture Lauren , 10/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Non-Floral, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Larry was amazing! The flowers were more beautiful then we could have ever imagined them to be! Larry went above and beyond what we could have ever asked for. Everything was perfect!

Profile Picture Casey, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Larry was amazing and captured everything that I had asked for and even more!!!!

Profile Picture Shannon, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Flowers by Larry is a special,little shop in beautiful downtown Hendersonville. When you walk in the front door you know this is not just any flower shop. There is a uniqueness that permeates from the front all the way to the back of the elongated room You can feel the passion for flowers in the air,these people mean business. When you meet Larry and his crew you realize the energy and warmth is coming from them and it is contagious. What Larry created for my wedding is hard to put in words, everything was perfect. His artistic vision captured perfectly what had been flashing in my mind for months, I sent him a picture from Instagram for what I wanted and he came up with the picture idea and his personal vision and it came up better than the picture I originally sent him. Thank you so much for being such an important part of such a memorable day in our lives. Sincerely Ben & Maribel Gilmer

Photo
Profile Picture Maribel, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Venue Visit, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Larry and Lisa did a beautiful job for our wedding. He even had to make 2 last minute centerpieces as we ended up with 2 extra tables. Everything turned out gorgeous and he really made my vision come to life. We recieved so many compliments on the decor and arrangement. Thank you Larry!

Profile Picture Kristen, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Larry was AMAZING! Both the Bridal and bridal party bouquets looked wonderful! I personally do not know too much about flowers and didn’t know exactly what I wanted for the wedding. We met with Larry for about an hour and he asked us a lot of questions about what we liked or didn’t like and I showed him some images from Pinterest and left the rest up to Larry. What he put together was perfect. We received so many compliments all night! I would totally recommend anyone to Larry for any wedding or event. They were very reasonable in price, great response time and listened to everything I wanted or didn’t want for the wedding.

Profile Picture Jessie, 9/16/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Larry and Lisa did a fantastic job on our florals and wedding day design. Larry met with me in person to go over my vision for the reception and was able to make everything I imagined come to life. He added so many wonderful touches that really pulled everything together. He was even able to accomodate some last minute changes and additions that we forgot - (renting a cake stand!). I highly recommend Flowers By Larry for your wedding events. They went above and beyond our expectations and truly transformed our reception space.

Photo
Profile Picture Kristen, 9/16/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Flowers by Larry was very accommodating and professional to work with, not only in the design field but rates were very reasonable. I would not hesitate to use their services again.

Profile Picture Carol, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Larry: Please move to Seattle. We need you. And you will be my Forever Florist if you do so! You partnered in the creative vision for this amazing wedding and then executed it to perfection. It was nothing short of stunning. As the mother of the groom, living thousands of miles away, you were able to take my portion of the celebration and carry it off with panache. The compliments flowed! I'm only sorry that I didn't get to meet you in person. Consider me a "delighted" customer!

Profile Picture Sherry, 9/9/17, 1 Review
4.7

Larry and his team did a fantastic job with the flowers at our recent wedding. He understood my vision and his creations were spot on. Due to his busy schedule, it took longer than expected to receive a quote, but the outcome was well worth the wait.

Profile Picture Mary Margaret, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Larry and team went above and beyond to make our wedding absolutely beautiful. From our consultation meeting (which was full of laughs) to the our big day, I could not have asked for more. And just an anecdote to let you know how great he really is -- somehow in all of the commotion of the end of the night, my bouquet with my grandmother's broach attached was left at the venue. While I was on my honeymoon, my mom got in touch with Larry who had my bouquet and had already gotten started on the drying process for me. Icing on the cake -- he drove an hour plus to deliver it to my parents house for safe keeping. Flowers by Larry is the best!

Profile Picture Siobhan, 9/2/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Larry is a genius with beautiful and unique flowers- everything from the centerpiece to the individual vases to the bouquets were just lovely.

Profile Picture Amy , 8/26/17, 1 Review