Flowers by Larry Reviews

119 | Hendersonville, NC

119 Reviews for Flowers by Larry

119 Flowers by Larry Reviews

Joanne · Getting married on 12/15/2018

I live in NY and spike with a very nice woman at the shop. I explained I needed flowers sent to a 10 yr old boy and 11 yr old girl to congratulate them in birth of their sister. I voiced my concern that the arrangement not be too girly as one child was a boy. Just received a photo from the children and Larry nailed it with a beautiful arrangement.

Miranda · Married on 09/29/2018

I loved having Larry and his team work with me for my wedding. His vision is beyond what I could imagine. The flowers were so beautiful and unique. He is very professional and responds quickly. I LOVED my experience with Flowers by Larry and would highly recommend him for any of your floral needs.

Flowers by Larry 1

Brittany · Married on 09/15/2018

Larry was so lovely to work with for our wedding! He listened to our vision and complimented it with his expert opinion. We were so pleased with the atmosphere his floral and decor created! He was comforting and laid back and we found our flowers to be one of the few things we were not worrying about the week of our wedding!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Flowers by Larry's reply:

Thank you for your kind words and inviting us to play such an important role in your amazing day! Wonderfully Larry

Amber · Married on 09/15/2018

September 15, 2018: Amber Doyle (now Thomas) and Kevin Thomas Wedding
    Jeter Mountain Farm
    To say that Larry made our wedding dreams come true is a complete understatement. He and his staff were extremely responsive, and timely throughout the ENTIRE process. One thing that is hard to find with customer service, is someone who is willing to take the time to sit down, and figure out how to best serve you. Through my first meeting with Larry, I could tell that he genuinely cared about making our special day beautiful, even from the smallest detail. Our wedding happened to be the weekend of Hurricane Florence which created a good bit of anxiety. Larry was in touch with me almost every other day that week to see how I was, and how he could make things as easy as possible for my husband, and my family. The staff showed up right on time, and brought all of my wedding flower dreams to life. I would HIGHLY recommend Flowers by Larry to any bride going through the planning process. He makes dreams come true, and genuinely cares and loves his clients, and what he does. Hands down the best in Hendersonville.

Valerie · Married on 09/08/2018

First of all, he has a PIG!!!! That should be enough reason to choose him to create a masterpiece!! Larry made my gorgeous wedding bouquet and it was everything I wanted! He is easy to work and communicate with especially when I live in Alaska and was getting married in NC. He has a great eye for detail and I can tell he loves what he does and is very talented at it!

Flowers by Larry 2

Kristen · Married on 06/09/2018

There are no words to truly describe Larry! From the minute we stepped into his shop we knew that someone with his kind of shop was the florist for us. He was able to blend our likes so our flowers were a distinct reflection of us. His ability to understand a feeling & not a theme and then translate it into a piece of living art is undeniable. We would recommend Larry for any occasion as he is truly an artist.

Gabby · Married on 05/20/2018

Flowers by Larry did an amazing job at my wedding at The Cabin Ridge. The flowers were beautiful and everything looked wonderful. They made everything easy by arriving to install the displays and centerpieces early in the day. We loved the decorations they put on our arbor and I loved my bouquet.

Laura · Married on 05/06/2018

Larry was great! The flowers were beautiful and we really appreciated that he stayed through the ceremony to repurpose our arbor flowers for the indoor reception.

Victoria · Married on 04/28/2018

My wedding flowers were what I had hoped for. They were classic with a bit of unique flair. Larry captured exactly what I wanted.

Paula · Married on 04/07/2018

Larry is an AMAZING talent! Just tell him your colors and style and he will make your floral dreams come true! He and his staff produce works of art!

Erin · Married on 04/07/2018

Larry changed the look of the entire room for our reception!! We were completely satisfied! My sister used Flowers by Larry for her wedding and he was the first vendor we booked when we got engaged!! Amazing work!!

Nicole · Married on 03/23/2018

Larry and his team were amazing! We were unable to do an in person consultation due to being out of town. During the phone consultation, Larry helped us to visualize our vision. After the initial phone call, we knew that we would not have to worry about floral. On the day of the wedding, we were blown away by the floral arrangements. They were absolutely beautiful. Thank you Larry!
    -Nicole & Danny

Stephanie · Married on 03/02/2018

Working with Flowers by Larry proved to be more than I could have ever dreamed of for my wedding day. Not only was Larry exceptionally responsive and flexible, he is such an incredible artist and person. I met with him months before my wedding day to attempt to explain my vision (including color palette and design), and he superseded my expectations. If flowers could live on forever, I would have kept all the bouquets he created for myself, my bridesmaids and family. You will not be disappointed when choosing Flowers by Larry.

Summer · Married on 01/20/2018

Flowers by Larry was a dream to work with. We approached Larry, who's a visionary and a delight!, with a small to medium sized budget for our 95 person winter wedding. First, he spent over an hour with me discussing my vision and preferences for the look and feel of the floral offerings. We really felt listened to -- and the final results showed. Larry and his team were very responsive to us throughout our planning process, and delivered personal attention to all floral detail throughout our wedding day. Larry and his team take great pride in their artistry and making sure no detail is overlooked. From our contract process to the very last moment of our reception, Larry was there to make sure everything was executed beautifully. We were blown away that we could have flowers and adornment for our ceremony and reception that were this beautiful for the price we paid! Thank you, Larry and team!

Flowers by Larry 3
    Flowers by Larry 4
    Flowers by Larry 5
    Flowers by Larry 6
    Flowers by Larry 7
    Flowers by Larry 8

Mary · Married on 11/18/2017

Working with Larry and his team was a dream! I can't recommend them highly enough. He understood where I was coming from and the vibe/feel I wanted at the rehearsal dinner and it looked amazing when we walked in that night. His talent and artistic abilities are the best. Personable, friendly, professional - just what you'd want in a florist for your special event.

Cecilia · Married on 11/04/2017

We hired FBL for our wedding and every single part of our experience with them was fantastic! They provide excellent customer service, their product is exquisite and their artistry is truly one of a kind. To say we enjoyed them doesn't quite encompass how we feel. It's more that we're madly in love with Larry and his touches at our wedding helped shape it into one of the most memorable and beautiful days of our lives.

Teresa · Married on 10/21/2017

Larry designed all the flowers for our daughters wedding in Spartanburg, SC. Larry is incredibly talented and our flowers were absolutely stunning! His creativity shined through in each arrangement.

Flowers by Larry 9
    Flowers by Larry 10
    Flowers by Larry 11

Lauren · Married on 10/12/2017

I can't say enough about Flowers by Larry. The entire experience working with Larry was simply fantastic. He put me at ease during our consult (which was done over the phone since I live in Florida) and despite the distance, captured exactly what I was envisioning for my wedding. If you put your faith in Flowers by Larry and allow him to flex his creative muscles, you won't be disappointed. I wish I could keep these gorgeous arrangements forever!

Flowers by Larry 12
    Flowers by Larry 13

Casey · Married on 09/30/2017

Larry was amazing! The flowers were more beautiful then we could have ever imagined them to be! Larry went above and beyond what we could have ever asked for. Everything was perfect!

Shannon · Married on 09/23/2017

Larry was amazing and captured everything that I had asked for and even more!!!!

Maribel · Married on 09/23/2017

Flowers by Larry is a special,little shop in beautiful downtown Hendersonville. When you walk in the front door you know this is not just any flower shop. There is a uniqueness that permeates from the front all the way to the back of the elongated room You can feel the passion for flowers in the air,these people mean business. When you meet Larry and his crew you realize the energy and warmth is coming from them and it is contagious. What Larry created for my wedding is hard to put in words, everything was perfect. His artistic vision captured perfectly what had been flashing in my mind for months, I sent him a picture from Instagram for what I wanted and he came up with the picture idea and his personal vision and it came up better than the picture I originally sent him. Thank you so much for being such an important part of such a memorable day in our lives. Sincerely Ben & Maribel Gilmer

Flowers by Larry 14
    Flowers by Larry 15
    Flowers by Larry 16
    Flowers by Larry 17
    Flowers by Larry 18
    Flowers by Larry 19

Jessie · Married on 09/16/2017

Larry was AMAZING! Both the Bridal and bridal party bouquets looked wonderful! I personally do not know too much about flowers and didn’t know exactly what I wanted for the wedding. We met with Larry for about an hour and he asked us a lot of questions about what we liked or didn’t like and I showed him some images from Pinterest and left the rest up to Larry. What he put together was perfect. We received so many compliments all night! I would totally recommend anyone to Larry for any wedding or event. They were very reasonable in price, great response time and listened to everything I wanted or didn’t want for the wedding.

Kristen · Married on 09/16/2017

Larry and Lisa did a beautiful job for our wedding. He even had to make 2 last minute centerpieces as we ended up with 2 extra tables. Everything turned out gorgeous and he really made my vision come to life. We recieved so many compliments on the decor and arrangement. Thank you Larry!

Kristen · Married on 09/16/2017

Larry and Lisa did a fantastic job on our florals and wedding day design. Larry met with me in person to go over my vision for the reception and was able to make everything I imagined come to life. He added so many wonderful touches that really pulled everything together. He was even able to accomodate some last minute changes and additions that we forgot - (renting a cake stand!). I highly recommend Flowers By Larry for your wedding events. They went above and beyond our expectations and truly transformed our reception space.

Flowers by Larry 20
    Flowers by Larry 21
    Flowers by Larry 22
    Flowers by Larry 23
    Flowers by Larry 24
    Flowers by Larry 25
    Flowers by Larry 26

Carol · Married on 09/09/2017

Flowers by Larry was very accommodating and professional to work with, not only in the design field but rates were very reasonable. I would not hesitate to use their services again.