Flowers by Larry Reviews

Flowers by Larry 5
Flowers by Larry 6
Flowers by Larry 7

Joanne · Married on 12/15/2018

I live in NY and spike with a very nice woman at the shop. I explained I needed flowers sent to a 10 yr old boy and 11 yr old girl to congratulate them in birth of their sister. I voiced my concern that the arrangement not be too girly as one child was a boy. Just received a photo from the children and Larry nailed it with a beautiful arrangement.

• mdaveasey

Melissa · Married on 11/17/2018

FBL is the best. Period.

We felt like we had the best vendors in the world for our November wedding, and Larry was no exception. Larry has a unique eye for arrangements and will take your vision and marry it (ha) with details you couldn’t have even imagined. I don’t even really care for flowers, but my fiancé and I felt like Larry and his team took the vibe we envisioned, and when we saw our arbor (gasp), our table greenery (stunning), and the boutonnieres and bouquets with hops and thistle (y’all.), it was all so perfect. The arbor even became an unofficial picture-taking station for our guests!

Even that aside, Larry’s demeanor and care for his wedding parties is unmatched. He came by the bridal suite on the day of to say hello and give hugs, make sure we had everything we needed, and thank me. He helped my brother-in-law tie his bowtie. He was a voice of calm for my husband, who was stressed about some details. I cannot recommend him enough, and am so grateful that he was a part of our day.

• Joy

Joy · Married on 10/20/2018

Better than I could have imagined!

Going in to my first meeting with Larry I didn't know exactly what I wanted. I was shooting for a simple, elegant overall wedding and wanted to portray that in my flowers too. Larry delivered exactly that! Everything was absolutely GORGEOUS! I am over the top about how everything turned out and couldn't be happier.

• Ruthie

Ruthie Chilson · Married on 10/06/2018

Mountain Chic Wonderful!

all the Pinterest boards and dreams of my wedding as a little girl were thrown out the door when we met Larry! He truly has a raw talent of creating something so special and unique and it being exactly what you’ve always wanted without you ever knowing it :) and lafawduh the pig is such an adorable touch to the shop! I cannot thank Larry and his Team enough. -Ruthie

Kristen Carr · Married on 10/06/2018

Simply the Best !

I recently worked with Larry for our wedding in October. I can't even begin to explain how incredible Larry is. At our first meeting we just clicked. Every idea I had he understood completely, and then took it to the next level. He was always quick to respond and happy to make changes throughout the whole process. The day of the wedding I was just in awe at how beautiful all of the bouquets, table arrangements, our arbor, and every other small detail he created looked. It was everything I dreamed of and more. I would recommend Larry 100 times over again !

Flowers by Larry 8
    Flowers by Larry 9

Miranda · Married on 09/29/2018

I loved having Larry and his team work with me for my wedding. His vision is beyond what I could imagine. The flowers were so beautiful and unique. He is very professional and responds quickly. I LOVED my experience with Flowers by Larry and would highly recommend him for any of your floral needs.

Flowers by Larry 10

Anne Coker · Married on 09/29/2018

Simply Wonderful

To say Larry (and team!) did an amazing job would be an understatement. He took my thoughts, ideas, and numerous Pinterest photos and turned my vision into a masterpiece. I felt like I was the Princess in a fairy tale as I walked down my beautiful eucalyptus and lantern lined aisle. The reception flowers were also everything I dreamed of and more.

Larry was more than a florist on our special day, and I would chose him over and over again.

(Photo credit to Perry Vaile Photography)

Flowers by Larry 11
    Flowers by Larry 12
    Flowers by Larry 13
    Flowers by Larry 14
    Flowers by Larry 15
    Flowers by Larry 16

Brittany · Married on 09/15/2018

Larry was so lovely to work with for our wedding! He listened to our vision and complimented it with his expert opinion. We were so pleased with the atmosphere his floral and decor created! He was comforting and laid back and we found our flowers to be one of the few things we were not worrying about the week of our wedding!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Flowers by Larry's reply:

Thank you for your kind words and inviting us to play such an important role in your amazing day! Wonderfully Larry

Amber · Married on 09/15/2018

September 15, 2018: Amber Doyle (now Thomas) and Kevin Thomas Wedding
    Jeter Mountain Farm
    To say that Larry made our wedding dreams come true is a complete understatement. He and his staff were extremely responsive, and timely throughout the ENTIRE process. One thing that is hard to find with customer service, is someone who is willing to take the time to sit down, and figure out how to best serve you. Through my first meeting with Larry, I could tell that he genuinely cared about making our special day beautiful, even from the smallest detail. Our wedding happened to be the weekend of Hurricane Florence which created a good bit of anxiety. Larry was in touch with me almost every other day that week to see how I was, and how he could make things as easy as possible for my husband, and my family. The staff showed up right on time, and brought all of my wedding flower dreams to life. I would HIGHLY recommend Flowers by Larry to any bride going through the planning process. He makes dreams come true, and genuinely cares and loves his clients, and what he does. Hands down the best in Hendersonville.

Valerie · Married on 09/08/2018

First of all, he has a PIG!!!! That should be enough reason to choose him to create a masterpiece!! Larry made my gorgeous wedding bouquet and it was everything I wanted! He is easy to work and communicate with especially when I live in Alaska and was getting married in NC. He has a great eye for detail and I can tell he loves what he does and is very talented at it!

Flowers by Larry 17

Kristen · Married on 06/09/2018

There are no words to truly describe Larry! From the minute we stepped into his shop we knew that someone with his kind of shop was the florist for us. He was able to blend our likes so our flowers were a distinct reflection of us. His ability to understand a feeling & not a theme and then translate it into a piece of living art is undeniable. We would recommend Larry for any occasion as he is truly an artist.

Gabby · Married on 05/20/2018

Flowers by Larry did an amazing job at my wedding at The Cabin Ridge. The flowers were beautiful and everything looked wonderful. They made everything easy by arriving to install the displays and centerpieces early in the day. We loved the decorations they put on our arbor and I loved my bouquet.

Laura · Married on 05/06/2018

Larry was great! The flowers were beautiful and we really appreciated that he stayed through the ceremony to repurpose our arbor flowers for the indoor reception.

Victoria · Married on 04/28/2018

My wedding flowers were what I had hoped for. They were classic with a bit of unique flair. Larry captured exactly what I wanted.

Paula · Married on 04/07/2018

Larry is an AMAZING talent! Just tell him your colors and style and he will make your floral dreams come true! He and his staff produce works of art!

Erin · Married on 04/07/2018

Larry changed the look of the entire room for our reception!! We were completely satisfied! My sister used Flowers by Larry for her wedding and he was the first vendor we booked when we got engaged!! Amazing work!!

Abigail · Married on 03/24/2018

Absolutely stunned...

Larry is not a florist, he is an incredible floral designer. He takes what you think you want and turns it into what you really want. His shop is an incredible creative space where flowers become a medium of design, not just a means of adding beauty.

I came to Larry with a challenge for our wedding. I am an architect and graphic/industrial designer, so I saw the opportunity to express my love of mixed materials and mediums through my bridal bouquet. I told Larry that I wanted my bridal bouquet to be a metal or wood tectonic sphere with flowers in the middle. I wanted all of our designs to be extremely modern and interesting with sharp shapes, neutral tones, and flowing vines. I told him we wanted an outlined path of rose petals strewn over logs and lanterns leading to the aisle. Garlands running the length of our reception tables with low votives so people could freely converse without having to constantly move their heads to see over vased flowers. We let him take our vague concepts and run.

When he came in the day of our wedding, I was stunned! His designs were incredible. I was breathless. He took part in arranging the decor to flow with our garlands, flowers, and petals. He was attentive to every detail.

My husband, his family, and part of my family have been in the wedding industry for over 20 years. They ALL commented on the uniqueness and beauty of the floral designs. Larry's work captured our personality and shared it with all who saw.

Flowers by Larry 18
    Flowers by Larry 19
    Flowers by Larry 20
    Flowers by Larry 21
    Flowers by Larry 22
    Flowers by Larry 23

Nicole · Married on 03/23/2018

Larry and his team were amazing! We were unable to do an in person consultation due to being out of town. During the phone consultation, Larry helped us to visualize our vision. After the initial phone call, we knew that we would not have to worry about floral. On the day of the wedding, we were blown away by the floral arrangements. They were absolutely beautiful. Thank you Larry!
    -Nicole & Danny

Stephanie · Married on 03/02/2018

Working with Flowers by Larry proved to be more than I could have ever dreamed of for my wedding day. Not only was Larry exceptionally responsive and flexible, he is such an incredible artist and person. I met with him months before my wedding day to attempt to explain my vision (including color palette and design), and he superseded my expectations. If flowers could live on forever, I would have kept all the bouquets he created for myself, my bridesmaids and family. You will not be disappointed when choosing Flowers by Larry.

Summer · Married on 01/20/2018

Flowers by Larry was a dream to work with. We approached Larry, who's a visionary and a delight!, with a small to medium sized budget for our 95 person winter wedding. First, he spent over an hour with me discussing my vision and preferences for the look and feel of the floral offerings. We really felt listened to -- and the final results showed. Larry and his team were very responsive to us throughout our planning process, and delivered personal attention to all floral detail throughout our wedding day. Larry and his team take great pride in their artistry and making sure no detail is overlooked. From our contract process to the very last moment of our reception, Larry was there to make sure everything was executed beautifully. We were blown away that we could have flowers and adornment for our ceremony and reception that were this beautiful for the price we paid! Thank you, Larry and team!

Flowers by Larry 24
    Flowers by Larry 25
    Flowers by Larry 26
    Flowers by Larry 27
    Flowers by Larry 28
    Flowers by Larry 29

Mary · Married on 11/18/2017

Working with Larry and his team was a dream! I can't recommend them highly enough. He understood where I was coming from and the vibe/feel I wanted at the rehearsal dinner and it looked amazing when we walked in that night. His talent and artistic abilities are the best. Personable, friendly, professional - just what you'd want in a florist for your special event.

Cecilia · Married on 11/04/2017

We hired FBL for our wedding and every single part of our experience with them was fantastic! They provide excellent customer service, their product is exquisite and their artistry is truly one of a kind. To say we enjoyed them doesn't quite encompass how we feel. It's more that we're madly in love with Larry and his touches at our wedding helped shape it into one of the most memorable and beautiful days of our lives.

Teresa · Married on 10/21/2017

Larry designed all the flowers for our daughters wedding in Spartanburg, SC. Larry is incredibly talented and our flowers were absolutely stunning! His creativity shined through in each arrangement.

Flowers by Larry 30
    Flowers by Larry 31
    Flowers by Larry 32

Lauren · Married on 10/12/2017

I can't say enough about Flowers by Larry. The entire experience working with Larry was simply fantastic. He put me at ease during our consult (which was done over the phone since I live in Florida) and despite the distance, captured exactly what I was envisioning for my wedding. If you put your faith in Flowers by Larry and allow him to flex his creative muscles, you won't be disappointed. I wish I could keep these gorgeous arrangements forever!

Flowers by Larry 33
    Flowers by Larry 34

Casey · Married on 09/30/2017

Larry was amazing! The flowers were more beautiful then we could have ever imagined them to be! Larry went above and beyond what we could have ever asked for. Everything was perfect!