• Real Weddings 1

About Hair and Makeup by Heather

Hair and Makeup by Heather specializes in on location hair and makeup services for Maui, Hawaii.

Whether it be a wedding, engagement, elopement, editorial or any special event, we can provide stunning hairstyles and flawless makeup that the photos will naturally embrace.

For more information—including services, pricing, and our 10 years of professional experience—please visit www.hairandmakeupbyheather.com, or email Heather@HairandMakeupbyHeather.com

To contact by phone, please call (808) 264-6360.

Follow Hair and Makeup by Heather on

sarahdaniel 7
sundaygrantphotography222of1230
studioagfa
Hair and Makeup by Heather
biltmore estate wedding photographer ashley and so
untitled 1 19

Hair and Makeup by Heather 7
  • Sarah

Sarah Watson · Married on 11/04/2018

Heather is Amazing!

I absolutely loved my makeup on my wedding day and my hair style. Just by showing her a couple pictures and explaining what I was thinking, she seemed to know exactly what I wanted. Heather also did my mom and sister's hair and makeup and they were so happy with both. Heather was very easy going the day of and really made our getting ready session relaxed and fun. Mahalo for everything Heather!

Sent on 03/09/2019
    Hair and Makeup by Heather 8

Hair and Makeup by Heather's reply:

Thank you Sarah! It was a pleasure to meet you and your family! Wish you two all the best and a wonderful time in Australia.

Kathryn · Married on 07/11/2018

Heather and Chelsea were both awesome! My Mom, bridesmaids, and I all absolutely loved our hair and makeup and we had a blast getting ready with Heather and Chelsea. They're both super talented, fun and easy to be around. Heather - thank you so so much for everything! You're the best!

Sent on 08/11/2018
    Hair and Makeup by Heather 9

Hair and Makeup by Heather's reply:

Thank you Kathryn for the wonderful review and kind words!!! You're bridal party was too fun! I hope the dance went well :) Congratulations on everything and I wish you two all the best!

Tracey · Married on 12/16/2016

I would definitely recommend getting hair and makeup done with Heather! I had such a great experience – she made me feel so special on our big day. And to top it off, I had a lot of fun!

I didn’t get a trial of hair and makeup beforehand (I live off-island) – which I was initially a bit nervous about – but Heather immediately put me at ease with her expertise.

Hair: Our wedding venue gets quite windy, so I wanted a hairstyle that would look polished (but not severe) and would last throughout the afternoon/evening. I showed Heather a few options that I liked, and she gave some good advice as to which styles would hold up better. And she executed the hairstyle beautifully! I was very impressed. And my hair held up well throughout the day – it looked the same after the wedding – even after dancing all night.

Makeup: Heather was very attentive to the fact I wanted a more natural look, and would frequently ask for my feedback real-time. She provided honest feedback about when it was better to go a bit darker when I was hesitant (e.g. filled in brows photographed better), and I’m so glad I listened to her advice.

Heather and Breanna were super friendly and easy to be around – they made myself and my mom/mother-in-law and bridesmaids feel comfortable and at ease. It almost felt like a few friends that were over helping us to get ready for the wedding. They were respectful of our timeline, and finished with our hair and makeup right on schedule. Thank you, Heather and Breanna!

Sent on 02/06/2017

Hair and Makeup by Heather FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 25.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 45.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 110.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 120.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 120.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 14