Simply Beauty Maui

Lahaina, HI View map

Hair and Makeup by Heather specializes in on location hair and makeup services for Maui, Hawaii.

Whether it be a wedding, engagement, elopement, editorial or any special event, we can provide stunning hairstyles and flawless makeup that the photos will naturally embrace.

For more information—including services, pricing, and our 10 years of professional experience—please visit www.hairandmakeupbyheather.com, or email Heather@HairandMakeupbyHeather.com

To contact by phone, please call (808) 264-6360.

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$25

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$45

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$110

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$80

$65

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$120

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$120

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$75

$65

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Tattoo Coverage

• Lori
    Lori M. Married on 07/23/2021

Beautiful Hair & Makeup

My bridesmaids and I loved our experience with Shelby and Paige! They arrived ahead of our scheduled time, which was perfect, and did complete hair and make up on my two bridesmaids and myself, with time to spare. Our hair and make up was completely flawless and we all received lots of compliments! I would recommend Simply Beauty Maui, and especially these two stylists, to anyone! Thank you so much ladies for making my day even more special!
    Jamie Married on 06/28/2021

Gorgeous, Worry Free Hair and Make Up!

I hired Simply Beauty Maui for my destination wedding based on a recommendation from our venue coordinator. Heather was quick to reply to all my emails, answer questions, and setup a hair and make up schedule that coordinated with our photographer perfectly!
    I was able to schedule a hair trial prior to our wedding day with Melissa, my hair stylist, and she was amazing! She listened to my thoughts and ideas, made adjustments to my hairstyle as we went, and by the end of the trial I knew i was in good hands! Melissa, Paige and Donna were our beauty team for the wedding and they did AMAZING! Donna did my make up, and before sitting in the chair I was a little nervous since I hadn't been able to do a make up trial prior to our wedding day. Donna's 10 years of experience and masterful airbrushing set me at ease immediately! I showed her a couple pictures of wedding day makeup I liked and she took it from there. I absolutely loved my make up! Melissa did my hair and remembered everything we had discussed and tried during the trial. My hair looked amazing!
    Melissa, Donna, and Paige all took care of my bridal party and mom, and made sure they looked fabulous!! Everyone's hair and make up looked flawless, and when one bridesmaids false lashes were causing her eye to water, Paige took them off and waited until the rest of the group was done and pictures were beginning to apply a new set that better fit my bridesmaid's eye! All of our hair and makeup withstood the Hawaii heat and humidity so well, we were all super impressed!! The team was a blast to hang out with all morning. I am so grateful they were a part of my wedding day!
  • Wendi
    Wendi D. Married on 01/23/2021

Heather and team were incredible!

I hired Heather and team for my wedding and they were such a joy and incredible sweet. Heather was extremely flexible (despite me changing the schedule on her so many times). I was in love with both my hair and makeup. She nailed exactly what I was wanting. I have had my makeup professionally done numerous times and this was the first time I didn’t have to tweak sometime once complete to make it more “me”. Thank you so much Simply Beauty Maui!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Real Weddings

• Jeremy & Nicole
    27 photos · 05/09/2016

Lahaina, 96761
Location of (Simply Beauty Maui)
Lahaina, HI, 96761 See on map

Other vendors in Honolulu for your wedding