Kihei, HI 96753 Map · Phone number

About Jackie Cavallo

I will come directly to your hotel room, home, or event location to prepare you for your special day.I am highly experienced and have been trained to do hair for weddings and special occasions and keep on following the latest trends from all over the world.My goal is to understand the look you would like me to create for your wedding and make you feel special. It is your day and I want to make sure I do what you want!

Follow Jackie Cavallo on

Jackie Cavallo 6
Jackie Cavallo 7

Jessica Griffiths · Married on 03/04/2019

Great Work!

Jackie and her coworker did a great job on hair and makeup for family and myself. Considering this was a destination wedding, she was very easy to work with. Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/17/2019

Jackie Cavallo's reply:

Mahalo Jessica for taking time to write this wonderful review. Congratulations and best wishes to you and your husband.

Stan Gray · Married on 10/16/2018

Highly Recommend!

Jackie is exceptional! She's positive, happy, and calming all at the same time. A breath of fresh air...

I usually do my own make up and hair, but decided to treat myself for our beach wedding. I am so happy that I did! Jackie created the perfect make up and hair style in just under 2 hours.

I was thrilled at the outcome. It was absolutely lovely.

She makes it all about you. It's a nice way to start your day, especially if you want to receive compliments from everyone!

Highly recommend! :-)

Sent on 11/11/2018

Carolyn · Married on 09/16/2018

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Jackie. She did my hair and makeup for a beach wedding and it was amazing! From the minute she walked in my room smiling and happy to be there, even earlier than scheduled, she made me feel special, and totally at ease. She loves what she does, and cares so much about how the bride wants to look that day. She sizes up your personality as well as your hair and face, and know exactly what to do and how to make you happy with the results. I did not think anyone could make me look beautiful- but she did! We discussed how I wanted to look, what she suggested, and then she performed magic. It was very windy on the beach, but my hair blew perfectly- just like you see in the movies, and my makeup was gorgeous. She is a total pro, and an absolute lovely person to have work with you. I was just amazed at how she made me look like me ( natural, with curly hair) but way way better than I usually do. Honestly, I never expected such an amazing experience. If you need makeup and or hair done in Maui, look no further--she is the absolute best you could ever imagine. I am so grateful to her for making me look so lovely.

Sent on 09/30/2018

Jackie Cavallo's reply:

Mahalo Lyn!

Jackie Cavallo FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Extensions, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Fake Lashes

• Hawaiian Island Weddings
    Hawaiian Island Weddings Wedding Planners

Jackie is one of our top hair & make-up artists on the island of Maui. Jackie's warm personality and expertise with our brides and parties have made her a favorite for our events. Jackie not only will provide hair & makeup services, but she is also a color specialists. Jackie is always on time and gets our brides out the door and to their ceremony on time. I would highly recommend Jackie for your event.

• Maui Wedding 808
    Maui Wedding 808 Wedding Planners

Jackie is amazing! Always professional, on time and very detailed. She will come to your hotel room and make you feel and look like a princess! We love working with her.

• PhotoHawaii, Inc.
    PhotoHawaii, Inc. Wedding Photographers

Jackie is the best, beautiful hair and makeup, always on time (we photographers love that) and she makes it easy for us to take great photos of her brides! Mahalo, Jackie, We Love You!

• Kihei, 96753 See on map