Kihei, HI 96753 Map · Phone number

About Jackie Cavallo

I will come directly to your hotel room, home, or event location to prepare you for your special day.I am highly experienced and have been trained to do hair for weddings and special occasions and keep on following the latest trends from all over the world.My goal is to understand the look you would like me to create for your wedding and make you feel special. It is your day and I want to make sure I do what you want!

Follow Jackie Cavallo on

113 Reviews for Jackie Cavallo

• Leoma

Leoma T · Getting married on 11/01/2021

Special day special people

When you plan your wedding It can be a lot But when you actually get to the wedding day you’re very thankful for the talented gifted people that come into your life to make things happen

Jackie was one of those people.

She made me feel special !!!

She has a calming effect about her and she was very kind!

Yes I do recommend her!!!

Mahalo

Sent on 02/05/2020

Jackie Cavallo's reply:

Mahalo for the kind words Leoma! I wish you and your new husband my very best. Aloha and see you for your vow renewal!

Sara · Married on 02/14/2020

Hawaii Wedding Perfection

Jackie was so great. She was professional, quick, relaxing, and just did a wonderful job with both me and my fiancé. She pushed us just a bit beyond our hair and make up limits, and was right to do so. The pictures look amazing and my fiancé and I both felt and looked beautiful. Thank you again! I fully recommend Jackie and her expert services!

Sent on 02/18/2020

Jackie Cavallo's reply:

Mahalo Sara for your wonderful review. I was very thankful to be available for your wedding day. The pictures look amazing and you both look beautiful and happy. Best wishes, aloha Jackie
  • F

Farrah Newton Johnson · Married on 01/27/2020

Loved my hair and makeup on my wedding day!

Jackie did an amazing job! She welcomed my vision and was completely open to feedback and making changes along the way. I could tell my 100% satisfaction was her ultimate goal. She was punctual and professional! I definitely recommend Jackie for your hair and makeup needs.

Sent on 02/17/2020

Jackie Cavallo's reply:

Mahalo Farrah for your wonderful review. I enjoyed our time together while doing your hair and makeup. And thank you for the beautiful pictures. I added them on my Instagram. Best wishes aloha

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Jackie Cavallo FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Hair
    Makeup
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Extensions
    Textured Hair Styling
    Updos / Styling
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Contour Makeup
    Natural Makeup
    On-Site Makeup
    Wedding Party Makeup
    Fake Lashes

• Hawaiian Island Weddings Wedding Planners

Jackie is one of our top hair & make-up artists on the island of Maui. Jackie's warm personality and expertise with our brides and parties have made her a favorite for our events. Jackie not only will provide hair & makeup services, but she is also a color specialists. Jackie is always on time and gets our brides out the door and to their ceremony on time. I would highly recommend Jackie for your event.

• Maui Wedding 808 Wedding Planners

Jackie is amazing! Always professional, on time and very detailed. She will come to your hotel room and make you feel and look like a princess! We love working with her.

• PhotoHawaii, Inc. Wedding Photographers

Jackie is the best, beautiful hair and makeup, always on time (we photographers love that) and she makes it easy for us to take great photos of her brides! Mahalo, Jackie, We Love You!

• Kihei, 96753 See on map
    Location of (Jackie Cavallo)