Kihei, HI 96753 Map · Phone number

About Jackie Cavallo

I will come directly to your hotel room, home, or event location to prepare you for your special day.I am highly experienced and have been trained to do hair for weddings and special occasions and keep on following the latest trends from all over the world.My goal is to understand the look you would like me to create for your wedding and make you feel special. It is your day and I want to make sure I do what you want!

Follow Jackie Cavallo on

Jackie Cavallo 6
Jackie Cavallo 7

Emilana Untalan · Married on 07/17/2019

Amazing and fun!

Jackie was amazing and fun! I was anxious and nervous about the wedding, but she made me feel relaxed. She came to my room where I could be comfortable in my own setting. She was professional, asking me questions I didn’t even think about regarding my hair and makeup, describing everything she was doing, stopping throughout the process to check in with me on how everything was looking, and with just a picture, she was able to make my hair exactly how I wanted. I was very lucky to have her, especially having planned the wedding across an ocean through email and text.

Sent on 07/21/2019
    Jackie Cavallo 8

Jackie Cavallo's reply:

Mahalo Emilana for the kind words.
    I wanted to say congratulations and best wishes to you and your husband!

Kim Van Etten · Married on 07/16/2019

Perfect for my Maui wedding!

Jackie came in and recreated the hairstyle and makeup exactly the way I wanted it and we had a great time while she did it! I was a very happy bride to be and a relaxed one too! Thank you Jackie!

Sent on 08/13/2019
    Jackie Cavallo 9

Jackie Cavallo's reply:

Mahalo Kim for the great review. I had a great time with you and your little family. Best wishes to you and your husband! Congratulations

Dawn Owens · Married on 06/28/2019

Very professional and experienced.

Jackie was the perfect choice to help me get ready for my big day. Her demeanor was calm and accommodating. In addition to the excellent hair/makeup, she went the extra mile and helped me get into my dress! She was Heaven sent. I highly recommend her services!

Sent on 08/01/2019

Jackie Cavallo's reply:

Aloha Dawn. I just wanted to say thank you for your wonderful review. I enjoyed our time together. Congratulations and best wishes to you and your husband.

Jackie Cavallo FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Extensions, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Fake Lashes

• Hawaiian Island Weddings
    Hawaiian Island Weddings Wedding Planners

Jackie is one of our top hair & make-up artists on the island of Maui. Jackie's warm personality and expertise with our brides and parties have made her a favorite for our events. Jackie not only will provide hair & makeup services, but she is also a color specialists. Jackie is always on time and gets our brides out the door and to their ceremony on time. I would highly recommend Jackie for your event.

• Maui Wedding 808
    Maui Wedding 808 Wedding Planners

Jackie is amazing! Always professional, on time and very detailed. She will come to your hotel room and make you feel and look like a princess! We love working with her.

• PhotoHawaii, Inc.
    PhotoHawaii, Inc. Wedding Photographers

Jackie is the best, beautiful hair and makeup, always on time (we photographers love that) and she makes it easy for us to take great photos of her brides! Mahalo, Jackie, We Love You!

• Kihei, 96753 See on map