Kihei, HI 96753 Map · Phone number

About Jackie Cavallo

I will come directly to your hotel room, home, or event location to prepare you for your special day.I am highly experienced and have been trained to do hair for weddings and special occasions and keep on following the latest trends from all over the world.My goal is to understand the look you would like me to create for your wedding and make you feel special. It is your day and I want to make sure I do what you want!

Follow Jackie Cavallo on

118 Reviews for Jackie Cavallo

• Leoma

Leoma T · Getting married on 11/01/2021

Special day special people

When you plan your wedding It can be a lot But when you actually get to the wedding day you’re very thankful for the talented gifted people that come into your life to make things happen

Jackie was one of those people.

She made me feel special !!!

She has a calming effect about her and she was very kind!

Yes I do recommend her!!!

Mahalo

Sent on 02/05/2020

Jackie Cavallo's reply:

Mahalo for the kind words Leoma! I wish you and your new husband my very best. Aloha and see you for your vow renewal!

Caroline Pembroke · Getting married on 09/06/2021

Radiant make up and perfect hair for my wedding

Jackie did the most beautiful job on my hair and makeup for my beach wedding in Maui on 21 June 2020. I felt radiant. I had family and friends from afar comment on the makeup, so her work shone through the photos! I would highly recommend her services.

Sent on 08/07/2020

Jackie Cavallo's reply:

Aloha Caroline and mahalo for the wonderful review. I wish you and your husband my best. I am so thrilled you and your family were happy with my services. Mahalo Jackie
  • Anne

Anne · Married on 03/09/2020

Just the BEST!

Jackie was prompt, communicative, super nice, patient, and very talented! No one has ever done hair and make up that looked as good on me as she did… She’s absolutely fantastic and a complete joy to be around, especially during a stressful (pre-wedding) morning! I wish I could recreate my hair and makeup myself the way she did it. Don’t hesitate to hire her - well worth it.

Sent on 03/31/2020

Jackie Cavallo's reply:

Aloha Anne and mahalo for your fantastic review. I had a wonderful time with you and Ginger that morning. It went by way too fast! Best wishes and see you in a few years for a vow renewal!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Jackie Cavallo FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Hair
    Makeup
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Extensions
    Textured Hair Styling
    Updos / Styling
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Contour Makeup
    Natural Makeup
    On-Site Makeup
    Wedding Party Makeup
    Fake Lashes

• Hawaiian Island Weddings Wedding Planners

Jackie is one of our top hair & make-up artists on the island of Maui. Jackie's warm personality and expertise with our brides and parties have made her a favorite for our events. Jackie not only will provide hair & makeup services, but she is also a color specialists. Jackie is always on time and gets our brides out the door and to their ceremony on time. I would highly recommend Jackie for your event.

• Maui Wedding 808 Wedding Planners

Jackie is amazing! Always professional, on time and very detailed. She will come to your hotel room and make you feel and look like a princess! We love working with her.

• PhotoHawaii, Inc. Wedding Photographers

Jackie is the best, beautiful hair and makeup, always on time (we photographers love that) and she makes it easy for us to take great photos of her brides! Mahalo, Jackie, We Love You!

• Kihei, 96753 See on map
    Location of (Jackie Cavallo)