Jackie Cavallo Reviews

Jackie Cavallo 6
Jackie Cavallo 7

Jessica Griffiths · Married on 03/04/2019

Great Work!

Jackie and her coworker did a great job on hair and makeup for family and myself. Considering this was a destination wedding, she was very easy to work with. Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/17/2019

Jackie Cavallo's reply:

Mahalo Jessica for taking time to write this wonderful review. Congratulations and best wishes to you and your husband.

Stan Gray · Married on 10/16/2018

Highly Recommend!

Jackie is exceptional! She's positive, happy, and calming all at the same time. A breath of fresh air...

I usually do my own make up and hair, but decided to treat myself for our beach wedding. I am so happy that I did! Jackie created the perfect make up and hair style in just under 2 hours.

I was thrilled at the outcome. It was absolutely lovely.

She makes it all about you. It's a nice way to start your day, especially if you want to receive compliments from everyone!

Highly recommend! :-)

Sent on 11/11/2018

Carolyn · Married on 09/16/2018

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Jackie. She did my hair and makeup for a beach wedding and it was amazing! From the minute she walked in my room smiling and happy to be there, even earlier than scheduled, she made me feel special, and totally at ease. She loves what she does, and cares so much about how the bride wants to look that day. She sizes up your personality as well as your hair and face, and know exactly what to do and how to make you happy with the results. I did not think anyone could make me look beautiful- but she did! We discussed how I wanted to look, what she suggested, and then she performed magic. It was very windy on the beach, but my hair blew perfectly- just like you see in the movies, and my makeup was gorgeous. She is a total pro, and an absolute lovely person to have work with you. I was just amazed at how she made me look like me ( natural, with curly hair) but way way better than I usually do. Honestly, I never expected such an amazing experience. If you need makeup and or hair done in Maui, look no further--she is the absolute best you could ever imagine. I am so grateful to her for making me look so lovely.

Sent on 09/30/2018

Mahalo Lyn!

Merrilee · Married on 09/08/2018

Fantastic experience

Jackie was amazing, she did my hair and makeup and it was just perfect. I would recommend her highly!! Such a sweet person and So professional

Sent on 11/12/2018

Gina · Married on 05/11/2018

Jackie did a wonderful job with my makeup and hair for my sunset wedding! The look on my fiancé’s face as I was walking toward him was worth a million dollars! Jackie made me feel like a beautiful 59 year old bride!!!

Sent on 05/24/2018
    Jackie Cavallo 8

Mahalo Gina and best wishes

Anne · Married on 05/08/2018

Jackie was wonderful to work with, was so happy to find her.

Mahalo Anne!
  • I

Ilona · Married on 05/05/2018

Jackie had done an amazing job with my make up and hair for my Maui wedding. The hair-do was truly wonderful and exactly what I wanted. I would definitely recommend Jackie if you are looking for Hair and Make-up on Maui for your wedding. Jackie, thank you so very much for everything we had a truly marvellous time. x

Sent on 05/22/2018

Mahalo Ilona!

Tricia · Married on 04/23/2018

Jackie was great to work with. She knew right away the look I wanted for our beach vow renewal. Simple but elegant. Her make up application was fantastic and her years of experience was evident! I would highly recommend Jackie to complete your wedding look in Maui!

Mahalo Tricia!

Karrie · Married on 04/20/2018

Jackie with simply amazing Very understanding on what I wanted was very well prepared to do anything that I wanted She was very professional but yet made me comfortable as I was speaking to a good friend or a sister Very highly recommend her to any bride that is getting ready to be married

Mahalo Karrie!

Sarah · Married on 04/19/2018

Jackie did a wonderful job with my hair and makeup! Came to my room on time and prepared. She was also so sweet to talk with the morning of my wedding!

Mahalo Sarah!

Mrs · Married on 04/18/2018

Jackie was a huge part of our wedding day. We eloped so I was unable to meet her until our big day which could have been nerve racking but she quickly answered all my questions by email and she has been so kind from the very beginning which made me confident she was the right choice. Jackie is very organized and arrives promptly when promised. She made my morning with her so fun and relaxing and even helped me button my wedding dress. Jackie really cares about her clients and it shows. She did an amazing job and I recommend her highly.

Sent on 05/23/2018

Mahalo & best wishes

Cassidy · Married on 04/18/2018

Jackie did my hair and makeup for my wedding. Was so convenient to have her come to my hotel room right before the ceremony. She went above and beyond what I was even envisioning. Would highly recommend Jackie for any of your hair or makeup needs!

Sent on 10/14/2018
    Jackie Cavallo 9
    Jackie Cavallo 10
    Jackie Cavallo 11

Mahalo Cassidy!

Erin · Married on 04/15/2018

Jackie was so great helping to make my wedding day perfect. I felt extremely comfortable right away and I was able to sit back and relax while she went to work in making my vision a reality. Jackie did a fantastic job with both my hair and make up. She was able to create such a beautiful and intricate mermaid braid that was better than any of the photos I brought and adding little touches that made it unique. Everyone who sees my wedding photos comment first the mermaid hair. Thank you Jackie, I am so happy I found you!

Sent on 06/23/2018
    Jackie Cavallo 12

Mahalo Erin!

Renee · Married on 03/30/2018

Jackie was wonderful. She did an excellent job on my hair and makeup. I asked for a more natural look on makeup and she did a great job. My hair was beyond expectations. Jackie is such a great lady too. Thanks Jackie for a memorable moment.

Sent on 04/22/2018

Mahalo Renee!

Laura · Married on 03/26/2018

Jackie was absolutely a pleasure to work with. My hair and makeup turned out exactly as I wanted.

Mahalo Laura!

Kaylyn · Married on 03/16/2018

Jackie was amazing! She came to my room (very early in the morning- sorry Jackie!) to do my hair and makeup for the biggest day of my life! When I met her she immediately put me at ease. She took away all the stress and truly made the whole experience enjoyable. My hair and makeup was exactly what I pictured, it was perfect. Thank you Jackie!! :)

Mahalo Kaylyn!

Kim · Married on 03/14/2018

Jackie did exactly what I asked for and was an absolute pleasure!!!!

Rachael · Married on 03/14/2018

Jackie was fantastic. She arrived at my condo at 6:00 am to do my hair and makeup for my wedding. She spent extra time curling and styling my hair extensions to perfection. She brought everything with her (even extension cords)! She went the extra mile to make sure I looked my best for the special day, and even helped me get into my dress afterward. She turned what could have been a very stressful morning into a fun and relaxing time:)

Jackie Cavallo 13
    Jackie Cavallo 14
    Jackie Cavallo 15

Mahalo Rachael!

Brie · Married on 02/07/2018

Jackie was amazing! She came to the room we were staying in which really took away the stress of running around. I emailed her ideas ahead of time and she created the perfect look!!

Sent on 02/27/2018

Mahalo Brie & congratulations

Jacquee · Married on 02/04/2018

Jackie was absolutely AMAZING!! I had pretty much no idea what I wanted to do with my hair or makeup. I asked her to make me look like a bride. Jackie did one better, she made me BEAUTIFUL! She found the exact right mix between beach and bride. Could not have been happier! Thank you Jackie for making my big day perfect!

Sent on 02/10/2018
    Jackie Cavallo 16

Mahalo Jacquee! Love you & congratulations xoxo

Kirsty · Married on 10/13/2017

Jackie did an amazing job on my hair and make up for my wedding day. We didn’t have to try too many looks at the trial as I was happy first go. I loved the look and on the actual day she made sure it was perfect and wouldn’t stop until it was. It stayed in all night even while I danced the night away. I then got a follow up email from Jackie to congratulate me.

Sent on 10/24/2017
    Jackie Cavallo 17
    Jackie Cavallo 18

Mahalo Kristy!

Jessica · Married on 03/29/2017

Jackie did such an amazing job with my hair and makeup for my wedding. It came out exactly how I wanted it, I LOVED it! She was right on time and really fun to hang out with. She also did an amazing job for my sister-in-law. We were both very happy. I'd highly recommend Jackie.

Sent on 04/08/2017

Mahalo Jessica!

Sarah · Married on 03/14/2017

Jackie was awesome! She was friendly, professional and helped me to feel at ease on my big day (3/14/17). Jackie was really easy to talk to – which was a big relief since I had only a few email/text exchanges with her. She did an awesome job on my makeup and hair (exactly what I was looking for)!

Also - I am a stickler for facts, so please know that Jackie has been doing hair/makeup for a long time (both in salon setting and now pretty much exclusively in-room services). I mention this because when I was looking for in-room services, experience was pretty much all I could go off of (I live in Chicago). So I was super happy to hear not only does she have a ton of experience, but she does these services all the time.

Lastly, since my husband and I eloped in Maui (no family or friends present), Jackie helped me take a "first peek" video on my cell phone before we headed to the beach. I was very appreciative of it since that was something we shared with friends/family after we told them.

Mahalo Jackie for your awesomeness on my wedding day :-)

Sent on 04/12/2017

Mahalo Sarah!

Mikelle · Married on 02/17/2017

Jackie was amazing! With so many things to think about on my wedding day it was a blessing not to have to worry about my hair and makeup. She listened to my ideas and provided advise to make sure everything was perfect! She is super nice and a joy to be around :)

Sent on 03/22/2017

Mahalo Mikelle!

Kayla · Married on 12/30/2016

Jackie was punctual, friendly and did exactly what I wanted to my hair. She even stopped and bought me a flower last minute. The make up was outstanding and stayed on so well!. I was nervous not being able to meet her first and do a dry run with hair and make up but she far exceeded my expectations. I think we even got done a bit early. With a peaceful wedding morning. I got to sit and look out at the ocean( have a cocktail and just chilled.

Sent on 01/25/2017