Lulu Lush

Kapaa, HI View map Visit website

Lulu Lush is a wedding hair and makeup company based in Kapaa, Hawaii. Their award-winning hairstylists and makeup artists excel in helping soon-to-be newlyweds to look and feel their best ahead of their special days. They will use top-quality products and expert techniques to accentuate your natural beauty. Whether you are going for a natural look or all-out glam, these professionals have what it takes to give you the makeover of your dreams.

The Lulu Lush team cannot wait to hear about your hair and makeup preferences. You can tell them all about your perfect wedding aesthetic during your consultation. After they have worked their magic, they will provide you with a complimentary mini touch-up kit that includes lip color and setting powder. Specific features of Lulu Lush's service include:

• Airbrushing
  • Contouring and strobing
  • Tattoo Coverage
  • False eyelash application
  • Hair extensions and blowouts

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Travel Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Mult. Stylists
Tanning
Group Discounts
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What tanning services do you offer?

Airbrush Tanning
Spray Tanning

Chantel Getting married on 10/10/2022
    Lindsey is amazing! She's a great person to work with! Extremely professional and beautiful inside and out! If you want to feel your best on your special day is suggest going with Lindsey she really knows how to bring out your beauty! She knows exactly which features to highlight to make you look and feel amazing!

Lulu Lush's reply:

Wow, thanks so much Chantel, your such a neauty inside and out. I'm so glad we got you out of your comfort zone and into that bold lip! YOU rocked it!! XOXO
    Hannah Married on 09/04/2019

Go Lulu!!!

Lulu was a pleasure!!! Such a gem of a person. I am quite a makeup junkie to begin with, I love experimenting and usually always do my own makeup for big events because I have a very particular face shape and features and normally most makeup artists do the "cookie cutter" makeup style on me which always ends up look horrible. I chose lulu for my wedding day despite the higher prices due to all her great reviews and I was SO happy I did!! 100% worthy it!!! She took the time during my makeup trial to make sure everything was just right for me for my big day. I wanted a makeup style that looked bronzed, glowey and natural (even though she used a lot) and that's exactly what I got! You know you have a good makeup artist when they apply a lot of makeup but make it look completely natural by the way. I got so many compliments on my makeup that day(especially my lips) and it translates beautifully in pictures too. I wish Lindsay all the best, you deserve all future success to come your way. Thanks again!!!
  • Nikki
    Nikki Married on 08/13/2019

Absolutely loved Lulu!!

Lulu was very prompt with communication, very professional and so much fun to work with! I loved my hair and airbrush make up! Highly recommend!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

41 photos · 06/23/2018

Deals

Lulu Lush 1
Offer
Receive $15 dollars off your consultation when you mention you found me on Wedding Wire!

Julie D. Wirtz, Kauai Officiant/Celebrant Julie D. Wirtz, Kauai Officiant/Celebrant Wedding Officiants

My brides always look fabulous after being styled by Lindsay with Lulu Lush

Kapaa, Hawaii Kapaa, HI, 96746
808-631-0304
Location of (Lulu Lush)

Other vendors in Honolulu for your wedding