2440 Hoonani Rd., Koloa, HI 96756 Map · Phone number

About Bridal Beauty Call

Bridal Beauty Call is a premier beauty company based in Koloa, Hawaii. This team of talented hair stylists and makeup artists specializes in on-site hair and makeup services for weddings and special events. From beachy bohemian curls and soft makeup to sophisticated updos and smokey eye makeup, Bridal Beauty Call provides a one-of-a-kind and relaxing experience, so you feel radiant and confident for your walk down the aisle.

Experience
Sharleen Andrade Balmores is a licensed cosmetologist known for her effortless hairstyles. With more than 20 years in the beauty industry, she’s worked under the direction of some of the top names in the industry such as Kim Vo, Michael Boychuck, and the late Oribe. Sharleen visits trade shows around the world to stay on top of all trends and techniques, so every look she executes is fun, fresh, and designed to accentuate all of your natural features.

Bridal Beauty Call is available for convenient on-location beauty services throughout the Hawaiian islands. Sharleen and her team are happy to accommodate for to 30 guests, and offer hair and makeup trials so your vision is brought to life beautifully on your wedding day. Other services Bridal Beauty Call offers include the following:

• Manicures and pedicures

Lovely bride
bridal 51 775959

3 Reviews for Bridal Beauty Call

Stephanie · Married on 02/11/2017

She is absolutely amazing! She does great work and she is very very sweet! I would use her a million times again! I felt beautiful on my wedding day because of Sharleen!

Sent on 02/13/2017
  • Steffany

Steffany · Married on 07/15/2016

I can not begin to express how amazing Sharleen is! I scheduled appointments with her at The Doll House for my daughter and I the day of my vow renewal. The salon was super cute and welcoming. Sharleen was fabulous and such a joy to spend time with. I forgot at times that she was even doing my hair. Conversation was super easy, like I had known her for forever. She did braided up-dos for us and put fake eye lashes on me.

If you are in Kauai, Sharleen is your girl!

Sent on 07/23/2016

J. · Married on 01/07/2016

Sharleen is the best! She did hair for my sisters and makeup for me on my wedding day. Sharleen is really versatile, doing a simple blowout for one sister and an elaborate updo for the other. Everyone looked so beautiful! My makeup was the best I have ever had. I loved the lipstick she used on me, and so she sold it to me at a discount. The whole experience was great, she is really low-key and played music on her phone for us as we were getting ready. We loved having her come to our room to get ready (no need to worry that my groom or wedding guests might see me walking back and forth to the salon on the wedding day). I would 100% recommend her to any bridal party or for any special event!

Sent on 06/12/2016

Bridal Beauty Call FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 84.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What is the base price for manicures? $ 45.00
  • What is the base price for pedicures? $ 65.00
  • What is the starting price for tanning services? $ 50.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation, Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Hair, Makeup, Manicure / Pedicure, Salon, Tanning
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting
  • What tanning services do you offer? Airbrush Tanning, Spray Tanning