2-2494 Kaumualii Hwy Suite D, Kalaheo, HI 96741 Map · Phone number

About The LAB Salon (love.art.beauty) Kauai

Hollywood Style on the Garden Isle!

Hair and makeup artist Kristy Love is the owner of The LAB. She spent years as a hair and makeup artist in Hollywood, and has worked on several celebrity clients. She brings hair and makeup expertise to the island of Kauai. For your Kauai wedding, look no further for bridal hair and make-up services! Airbrush makeup is a specialty. The LAB exclusively carries and uses AVEDA hair products, and La Femme Cosmetics, a make-up artist "secret".

Services provided at your location or in salon. Call 808-332-5000.

makeup
lablogoap
Meaganwedding

18 Reviews for The LAB Salon (love.art.beauty) Kauai

Delia · Married on 07/26/2013

Kristy Love was wonderful!! She made me look amazing on my big day!! I recommend her 100%

Sent on 08/01/2013

Kimberly · Married on 08/11/2012

Kristy at The Lab Salon is absolutely AMAZING! I HIGHLY recommend her to anyone looking for hair/make-up artists on Kauai. I had my hair and make-up for my wedding done at her beautiful salon. My hair looked exactly how I imagined it and described it to her. She did such a great job, I could't have been happier with the outcome! She also does Airbrush make-up which looked and felt so natural. I've seen hairbrush before that looked a little caked around the eyes and not very natural, which caused me to be a little anxious about getting airbrushed. Kristy did such an amazing job. My make-up was flawless and looked so natural and gorgeous. She is very professional and a really sweet person to work with. Anyone who says differently must be an extremely difficult person to please. After doing my own research before booking her, and then working with her, I can honestly say that she is the absolute BEST you will find on Kauai!

Sent on 08/17/2012
  • F

Stefanie · Married on 02/22/2012

Kristy Love is absolutely amazing. She made my hair look exactly like what I showed her in my pictures. I am pretty sure she is the only one on the island that does airbrush make-up and trust me you want this on your wedding day! I even drove from north shore to south shore to have this celebrity stylist do her magic on me and it was so worth the drive. She will travel for a fee. The makeup lasted all day. I had her do my hair and make-up two days later for trash the dress shoot. I went in the ocean and underwater in the pool and my makeup stayed on and STILL looked amazing. No need to look anywhere else for a stylist. BOOK KRISTY! Besides doing amazing work she is a sweetheart of a person too.

Sent on 03/01/2012

The LAB Salon (love.art.beauty) Kauai FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Relaxer, Haircuts, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, Fake Lashes

• 2-2494 Kaumualii Hwy Suite D Kalaheo, 96741 See on map
    The salon is open Tuesday through Sunday by appointment. Available for on-location weddings every day of the week.