2829 Kanani Street, Lihue, HI 96766 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Mia Moriguchi

Mia Moriguchi is a professional beauty stylist based in Lihue, Hawaii. She has taken makeup artistry classes from Susan Page Modeling and received her esthetician license from Ampy’s Institute of Advanced Aesthetics. Mia Moriguchi boasts years of experience and wants to make sure you feel and look beautiful on your big day. Mia can also accommodate your crew as well.

Mia Moriguchi’s services includes prior consultations to ensure she gets your style and preferences just right. She will use her professional judgement and experienced skill set to get you the look you deserve and desire. She is also willing to travel to take away the stress of you moving from place to place. Other services include:

• Fake lashes

Mia Moriguchi 5
  • Lindsay

Lindsay Czuba · Married on 09/05/2019

Never felt more beautiful

I was connected with Mia to help with my hair and makeup for my elopement through the wedding coordinators Despite never meeting or talking to her prior to the morning of, she was able to make all of my wedding hair/makeup goals come true! It was a great experience working with her and I had a great time talking to her as she helped me get ready. I highly recommend her to anyone hoping to look and feel their best for any occasion.

Mia Moriguchi 6
    Mia Moriguchi 7
    Mia Moriguchi 8
    Mia Moriguchi 9
    Sent on 11/17/2019

Mia Moriguchi's reply:

Lindsay!!!! Thank you soooo much for taking the time to write me a review, I truly appreciate it! It was such an honor getting to do your hair and makeup. You were such a beautiful bride
  • Mercedes

Mercedes · Married on 06/21/2019

Can Mia do my makeup/hair every day?

Working with Mia is THE BEST. She's thoughtful and understanding, even when working with vagueness. I did almost zero preparations for my initial trial, and Mia was able to flawlessly turn that vision into my best self. Come wedding day, Mia again knocked it out of the park. I felt as beautiful as I've ever been and felt like a true princess on my wedding day. My bridesmaids/mother/mother in law all looked gorgeous and we all had such a fun time getting ready together. I only wish that Mia and her team were able to make me look this good all the time!

Mia Moriguchi 10
    Mia Moriguchi 11
    Sent on 08/28/2019

Mia Moriguchi's reply:

Aww Mercedes!!! Thank you soooo much!!! It was so nice working with you and your girls!!! You were such a stunning bride!!! I'm so glad I got to be a part of your special day, hope you make it back to Kauai again soon
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Owsley · Married on 05/23/2019

Mia is amazing!!

Seriously Mia is such a fantastic talent. She did hair and makeup for my mother in law, my sister in law, and me for my wedding. She really paid attention to our style and did a very pretty natural glam look. She took her time, she was patient, lovely to talk to, and really made me feel at ease and confident! I was extremely satisfied with the look she did for us.

Mia Moriguchi 12
    Mia Moriguchi 13
    Mia Moriguchi 14
    Mia Moriguchi 15
    Mia Moriguchi 16
    Mia Moriguchi 17
    Sent on 08/23/2019

Mia Moriguchi's reply:

Elizabeth!! Thank you so much for taking the time to write me a review!!! I soooo greatly appreciate it!! It was such an honor getting you and your family ready on such a special day in your life!! You were all so nice and easy to work with, thank you so much for letting me be a part of it :). Hope you and your hubby are enjoying married life!!! Xo, Mia

Mia Moriguchi FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 16
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Hair
    Makeup
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Fake Lashes

Real Weddings

• Forever In Love Memories
    Forever In Love Memories Wedding Photographers

It's always a pleasure to work with Mia. She makes our brides look absolutely stunning on their wedding day. Brides, I highly recommend Mia for all your hair and makeup needs. If she's available for your special day, BOOK HER!

• Sara Wall Photography
    Sara Wall Photography Wedding Photographers

Mia is a pleasure to work with and my brides always look their best with Mia's help!

• Sea Light Studios
    Sea Light Studios Wedding Photographers

We highly recommend Mia to all of our clients! She is professional, timely, and most importantly does an amazing job! She is truly so talented at what she does and we are so grateful to have her on Kauai. We are always amazed at seeing the bride after Mia has worked her magic, as the result is ALWAYS stunning! She is amazingly sweet, and brings a wonderful warm and calm energy to the buzzing bridal preparation room. We also really appreciate her timely manner in finishing all her magic, as she is always on time, which insures you get all of the beautiful photos you have dreamed of while getting ready and keeps things on time and flowing seamlessly. Highly recommend on all levels!

• 2829 Kanani Street Lihue, Hawaii, 96766 See on map