2829 Kanani Street, Lihue, HI 96766 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Mia Moriguchi

Mia Moriguchi is a professional beauty stylist based in Lihue, Hawaii. She has taken makeup artistry classes from Susan Page Modeling and received her esthetician license from Ampy’s Institute of Advanced Aesthetics. Mia Moriguchi boasts years of experience and wants to make sure you feel and look beautiful on your big day. Mia can also accommodate your crew as well.

Mia Moriguchi’s services includes prior consultations to ensure she gets your style and preferences just right. She will use her professional judgement and experienced skill set to get you the look you deserve and desire. She is also willing to travel to take away the stress of you moving from place to place. Other services include:

• Fake lashes
  • Airbrush makeup
  • Updos
  • Styling
  • Multiple stylists/assistants
  • Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned
Follow Mia Moriguchi on

Other couples have also viewed

• Lulu Lush
DSC3247

48 Reviews for Mia Moriguchi

• Alysa

Alysa W. · Married on 05/12/2021

I've literally never felt prettier!

Mia is not only the best make-up artist in the world, she is also incredibly sweet! Truly, she is worth every penny and knows how to make your hair and makeup a master piece!

Sent on 06/01/2021

Mia Moriguchi's reply:

Alysa!!! Thank you sooo much!!! You were truly a gorgeous bride, I am so grateful for your kind words and for the pictures you sent me. Thank you again for letting me be a part of your special day and congratulations to you and your hubby
  • Bridget

Bridget C. · Married on 10/11/2020

I felt gorgeous inside and out!

Absolutely book Mia!! We had originally planned to get married in May, but needed to switch things up for a smaller ceremony in November due to covid. Mia was flexible, communicative, and happily supportive every step of the way. She arrived the morning of the wedding with an extremely professional setup. If you needed or wanted it, she had it plus some!! I felt gorgeous inside and out the day of my wedding, and even had a touch-up kit for the day :) Above everything, her grounded, positive, and calm demeanor is lovely! I'm so grateful for her presence the morning of the wedding. She eased the big energy of the day, and I felt so grounded and beautiful. I grew up on Kauai and know many of the wedding vendors in the community. Hands-down, Mia is the BEST! Look no further to feel beautiful inside and out on your big day :)!

Sent on 11/17/2020

Mia Moriguchi's reply:

Bridget!!! Thank you soooo much!!! This review made my day, I'm so glad we got to meet and that I got to be a part of your special day. You and your family were so nice and easy to work with. I hope our paths cross again in the near future
  • Charlotte

Charlotte T. · Married on 02/15/2020

Very talented team

I'm so happy I found Mia and her team to help us look our best. They really understood my style. My mother was very resistant to having her makeup done professionally and they were exceptionally patient with her. Everyone came out beautifully!

Sent on 01/26/2021

Mia Moriguchi's reply:

Charlotte!! Thank you so much!! It was such an honor getting you and your girls ready and we are so grateful we got to be a part of your special day. Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review, it is much appreciated

Mia Moriguchi FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 16
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Hair
    Makeup
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Fake Lashes

1 Real Wedding

• Forever In Love Memories Wedding Photographers

It's always a pleasure to work with Mia. She makes our brides look absolutely stunning on their wedding day. Brides, I highly recommend Mia for all your hair and makeup needs. If she's available for your special day, BOOK HER!

• Sara Wall Photography Wedding Photographers

Mia is a pleasure to work with and my brides always look their best with Mia's help!

• Sea Light Studios
    Sea Light Studios Wedding Photographers

We highly recommend Mia to all of our clients! She is professional, timely, and most importantly does an amazing job! She is truly so talented at what she does and we are so grateful to have her on Kauai. We are always amazed at seeing the bride after Mia has worked her magic, as the result is ALWAYS stunning! She is amazingly sweet, and brings a wonderful warm and calm energy to the buzzing bridal preparation room. We also really appreciate her timely manner in finishing all her magic, as she is always on time, which insures you get all of the beautiful photos you have dreamed of while getting ready and keeps things on time and flowing seamlessly. Highly recommend on all levels!

• 2829 Kanani Street Lihue, Hawaii, 96766 See on map
    Location of (Mia Moriguchi)