Maui County, Kula, HI 96790 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 3

About MeiLi Autumn Beauty (MAUI, LANAI)

MeiLi Autumn Beauty, also known as MAB, is Maui's premier traveling bridal styling team for hair styling and makeup artistry. Head stylist MeiLi Autumn has over 15 years in the beauty and bridal industry with 8 years as an international makeup artist in Asia. MAB is a collection of Maui's top stylists, hand picked and trained by MeiLi herself to provide the ultimate bridal style experience for brides all over the world. Known for their 'Flawless Bridal Beauty', MAB prides themselves on performing 5 star styling services on every skin type, every age, and every ethnicity all in the comfort of the brides hotel accommodations. Not only is MAB known for their excellent hair and makeup styling skills, they are also known for their warm personalities and exceptional customer service.

MAB offers all makeup and hair services for brides and their bridal parties including airbrush makeup, individual lash application, glamour bridal makeup, natural bridal makeup, and every type of hair style. They also have extended their services to include in-room spray tans, collagen facials, and other spa beauty services to ensure a stellar style experience.

"We at MAB are delighted to be a part of your big day. We believe each Bride should look and feel like a million bucks and we know how to ensure she feels 100% satisfied. We look forward to meeting you and creating the bridal style of your dreams"

For all your beauty needs, look no further, the combination of experience and talent is unparalleled in the market.

Please contact us today!

serena2
janadillonphotographycarly2
janadillonphotographycarly8
MeiLi Autumn Beauty (MAUI, LANAI)

77 Reviews for MeiLi Autumn Beauty (MAUI, LANAI)

MeiLi Autumn Beauty (MAUI, LANAI) 1
MeiLi Autumn Beauty (MAUI, LANAI) 7
  • Hailey

Hailey Mccluskey · Married on 10/09/2018

Amazing! Mahalo, Mab!

I fell head over heels in love with MAB! I was unable to do a trial before my destination wedding, but I was never once nervous about not having a trial. The women at MAB made me feel so at ease for my wedding day. Gio was amazing and walked me through my hair and makeup step by step - I felt so natural and beautiful. I have never loved my hair and makeup so much before. I love MAB so much - what a great team!

• Kacy

Kacy Moss · Married on 09/12/2018

Amazing Experience

MAB brought my vision for my wedding day to life! As a female, hair and makeup is always a very important detail of your big day. MAB comes to you, removes the stress, and delivers exactly what you want! We traveled from Ohio, so most of our communication was actually through email, and it was very seamless. They were quick, efficient, and kind. The day of my wedding was the day “hurricane” Olivia hit the island. I briefly contemplated moving my wedding date and they were as accommodating and flexible as possible to help take the stress away. (We decided to stick with our original date and so glad we did - it turned out perfect!)

Thank you for making me feel beautiful and confident for my big day! Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/22/2018
    MeiLi Autumn Beauty (MAUI, LANAI) 8

MeiLi Autumn Beauty (MAUI, LANAI)'s reply:

Sweetie! It was meant to be, no hurricane could keep you down. I truly believe beauty shines from within and you were so cool and calm that even the weather didn’t phase you- which only made you more radiant. Thank you for your kind words. Much Aloha MAB

Mahsa · Married on 08/26/2018

The MAB team helped create my dream look for our wedding! Randall was my makeup artists and Kaylin was my hairstylist. They are extremely talented and super sweet and calm. They created the exact look I wanted, and my hair and makeup lasted all night long for our outdoor summer wedding on Maui. They also did my mother’s hair and makeup and she loved it, which means a lot since my mother doesn’t like to wear makeup and get done up. I would use them again in a heartbeat! Thank you ladies for helping our wedding dreams come true.

Sent on 10/22/2018

MeiLi Autumn Beauty (MAUI, LANAI)'s reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Mahsa- super appreciated. The girls had a blast getting you ready and you were a vision xoxoxo MAB

MeiLi Autumn Beauty (MAUI, LANAI) FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 60.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 60.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 60.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 60.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 160.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 160.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 95.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 95.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 95.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 95.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What is the starting price for facials? $ 130.00
  • What is the starting price for tanning services? $ 70.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Group Services, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Tanning, Licensed, Skincare
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Waxing
  • What tanning services do you offer? Airbrush Tanning, Spray Tanning
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 15

• A White Orchid Wedding
    A White Orchid Wedding Wedding Planners

MeiLi Autumn Beauty always does an amazing job! She never disappoints and always leaves clients happy.

• Bliss Wedding Design & Spectacular Events
    Bliss Wedding Design & Spectacular Events Wedding Planners

We can always rest easy when our brides are in the talented hands of MeiLi Autumn Beauty!

• Stephan Boeker Films
    Stephan Boeker Films Wedding Videographers

MeiLi. What's not to love? As a person, she's a delight to be with. As a professional? I don't need make-up. I'm a guy. BUT, if I look at her portfolio and see who she's worked with and all the PLACES in the world she's worked? Makes me think that Maui is LUCKY to have someone as talented and accomplished as her! If you need make-up done, she's a Maui gem to reel in and reserve pronto.

• Maui County Kula, HI 96790 See on map