Maui County, Kula, HI 96790 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 6

About MeiLi Autumn Beauty (MAUI, LANAI)

MeiLi Autumn Beauty, also known as MAB, is Maui's premier traveling bridal styling team for hair styling and makeup artistry. Head stylist MeiLi Autumn has over 15 years in the beauty and bridal industry with 8 years as an international makeup artist in Asia. MAB is a collection of Maui's top stylists, hand picked and trained by MeiLi herself to provide the ultimate bridal style experience for brides all over the world. Known for their 'Flawless Bridal Beauty', MAB prides themselves on performing 5 star styling services on every skin type, every age, and every ethnicity all in the comfort of the brides hotel accommodations. Not only is MAB known for their excellent hair and makeup styling skills, they are also known for their warm personalities and exceptional customer service.

MAB offers all makeup and hair services for brides and their bridal parties including airbrush makeup, individual lash application, glamour bridal makeup, natural bridal makeup, and every type of hair style. They also have extended their services to include in-room spray tans, collagen facials, and other spa beauty services to ensure a stellar style experience.

"We at MAB are delighted to be a part of your big day. We believe each Bride should look and feel like a million bucks and we know how to ensure she feels 100% satisfied. We look forward to meeting you and creating the bridal style of your dreams"

For all your beauty needs, look no further, the combination of experience and talent is unparalleled in the market.

Please contact us today!

serena2
janadillonphotographycarly2
janadillonphotographycarly8
MeiLi Autumn Beauty (MAUI, LANAI)

80 Reviews for MeiLi Autumn Beauty (MAUI, LANAI)

MeiLi Autumn Beauty (MAUI, LANAI) 1
MeiLi Autumn Beauty (MAUI, LANAI) 6
MeiLi Autumn Beauty (MAUI, LANAI) 7

Renee · Married on 02/07/2019

Magic workers

So professional. Flexible and accommodating. Fun to spend your wedding morning with. Made my mother, sisters and I feel like goddesses. Also, my makeup lasted all night and photographed amazingly. MeiLi and Giovanni are the best there is!

Sent on 02/16/2019

MeiLi Autumn Beauty (MAUI, LANAI)'s reply:

Thank you Renee!!! We loved meeting you too! Was such a pleasure getting to be part of your special day. Much aloha xoxo
  • Z

Zoe Cates · Married on 01/23/2019

Best Bridal Hair and Makeup EVER

I cannot say enough amazing things about Meili Autumn Beauty. Firstly, they were SO professional from the start. Responded to emails and booking questions so fast. They sent someone to do a spray tan 2 days before the wedding and it was the BEST spray tan I've ever had. On the day of, Mariane and Kaylin were on top to do hair and makeup. Mariane was AMAZING with my makeup. She made me feel like myself, my makeup stayed ALL day (even through a photoshoot on the beach), and she listened to EXACTLY what I wanted. There was not one thing I would change about my makeup. She was also soooooo sweet and made me feel so at ease. Kaylin was also incredible. She too, listened to exactly what I wanted my hair to look like. My hair stayed perfectly!! The wedding was outside, and my hair stayed perfectly and looked amazing!! Kaylin and Mariane both worked together at the same time, which also made the process go much faster. They made sure I was happy with how everything looked, which I love. I cannot wait to return to Maui and have Mariane and Kaylin do my hair and makeup again! So happy that the experience was so incredible!!

Sent on 02/19/2019
  • Hailey

Hailey Mccluskey · Married on 10/09/2018

Amazing! Mahalo, Mab!

I fell head over heels in love with MAB! I was unable to do a trial before my destination wedding, but I was never once nervous about not having a trial. The women at MAB made me feel so at ease for my wedding day. Gio was amazing and walked me through my hair and makeup step by step - I felt so natural and beautiful. I have never loved my hair and makeup so much before. I love MAB so much - what a great team!

Sent on 10/29/2018

MeiLi Autumn Beauty (MAUI, LANAI) FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 60.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 60.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 60.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 60.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 160.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 160.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 95.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 95.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 95.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 95.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What is the starting price for facials? $ 130.00
  • What is the starting price for tanning services? $ 70.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Group Services, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Tanning, Licensed, Skincare
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Waxing
  • What tanning services do you offer? Airbrush Tanning, Spray Tanning
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 15

• A White Orchid Wedding
    A White Orchid Wedding Wedding Planners

MeiLi Autumn Beauty always does an amazing job! She never disappoints and always leaves clients happy.

• Bliss Wedding Design & Spectacular Events
    Bliss Wedding Design & Spectacular Events Wedding Planners

We can always rest easy when our brides are in the talented hands of MeiLi Autumn Beauty!

• Stephan Boeker Films
    Stephan Boeker Films Wedding Videographers

MeiLi. What's not to love? As a person, she's a delight to be with. As a professional? I don't need make-up. I'm a guy. BUT, if I look at her portfolio and see who she's worked with and all the PLACES in the world she's worked? Makes me think that Maui is LUCKY to have someone as talented and accomplished as her! If you need make-up done, she's a Maui gem to reel in and reserve pronto.

• Maui County Kula, 96790 See on map