MeiLi Autumn Beauty (MAUI, LANAI)

Aloha Beautiful! Welcome to team MAB, we are so happy you found us :)

When it comes to providing in-room hair and makeup services for your wedding day, we pride ourselves on being THE premier service here on Maui. Not getting married on Maui? That's ok too! We have style sisters on all the islands and can travel anywhere in the world really! It is our passion to offer our brides 5 star bridal beauty services with ALOHA! Flawless makeup, impeccable hair, glowing spray tans, all done with precision for long lasting results that hold up till the last dance.

We are constantly staying up to date with beauty trends and even setting some ourselves! We love all thing bridal beauty and we can't wait to create YOUR dream style... Whether its a romantic elopement or a more elaborate affair, we can customize a beautiful wedding day style that is as unique as you. We believe beauty shines from within, and makeup is just a tool to highlight the light and love that is in you.

That being said ....(humble brag coming up) ....we are reeeeeaaalllllyyyyy good at makeup and hair :) We use high-end products designed for Hawaii's climate and have the experience to create any desired bridal style. Most importantly, we are a team that absolutely LOVE helping women look and feel like a million bucks, and being part of your wedding day is our greatest joy. Now that's something we can openly boast about...

Let our team of bridal beauty experts create your dream wedding style! We can't wait to hear from you! ALOHA!!!!

Please contact us today!

Aloha@meiliautumn.com

• Asian-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$75

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$75

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$75

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$75

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$180

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$180

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$120

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$180

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$180

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$245

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$245

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$120

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the starting price for facials?

$130

What is the starting price for tanning services?

$100

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Facials
Men's Grooming
Skincare

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Waxing

What tanning services do you offer?

Airbrush Tanning

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Z
    Zai Getting married on 12/16/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

MeiLi is an amazing artist!

MeiLi is a true artist. She is extremely talented and amazing. I eloped in Hawaii and picked MeiLi since she had done makeup on deeper skin tones. Not only was my makeup flawless, my hair was beautiful. I am a Black bride with deep skin and neutral undertones. It can be hard to find a makeup artist who has the correct shades for my skin. MeiLi went above and beyond!
  • Emily
    Emily B. Married on 10/28/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Stunning hair and makeup!!

The MAB team were fabulous to work with! I had my bridal hair and makeup trial with Mariane and Amanda a few days before the wedding. They were both so sweet, professional and efficient.
    On the wedding day, Amanda had a family emergency, but the MAB team quickly found Gena to step in at the last minute to do hair. Mariane and Gena were fantastic - they were both kind, friendly, calming, and amazing at what they do. When I looked in the mirror for the first time, I felt so beautiful. They happily incorporated the minor changes that I wanted made after my trial.
    My bridesmaids and mum also got their hair and makeup done, and they looked stunning (and I could tell they all felt so beautiful too). They also did hair and light makeup for our flower girl, who was so happy.
    Our hair and makeup stayed so well the entire day and evening - we were all so impressed. Highly recommend!!
  • Taelor
    Taelor G. Married on 07/05/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I loved working with the MeiLi Autumn Beauty team!

I loved working with the MeiLi Autumn Beauty team! They were amazing with communication and that was very important to me seeing as I was from out of the country. Their team made us all feel so comfortable and confident for the big day! I couldn't recommend them more.
  • illustration stars

Team

MeiLi Autumn
MeiLi Autumn
Owner

Aloha! I'm MeiLi Autumn, owner of MAB, or MeiLi Autumn Beauty. We are a team of Maui's elite stylists, and as a master makeup artist of over 20 years, I provide the training and direction for team members to achieve master stylist status to be known as Maui's most sought after style team. Under our MAB training, our stylists have honed their talents in hair and makeup to offer brides the very best in terms of bridal beauty services. Flawless on-trend makeup, impeccable couture hair styles, and long lasting beauty that looks stunning in person and in pictures is our MAB promise.

Fun fact! I also used to live in China! So I understand the nuance of Asian makeup and the delicate asian aesthetic and the difference between Chinese, Japanese, and Korean styles. Im also fluent in Mandarin! Some call me the Asian bridal expert.. and I won't argue with that!

What I do pride myself in is being there 110% for our brides from first email to the finishing touches, and I KNOW that when you choose MAB you are choosing a group of women who are so passionate about making sure you look and feel your very best.

We can't wait to meet you... Much much ALoha

A White Orchid Wedding A White Orchid Wedding Wedding Planners

MeiLi Autumn Beauty always does an amazing job! She never disappoints and always leaves clients happy.

Bliss Wedding Design & Spectacular Events Bliss Wedding Design & Spectacular Events Wedding Planners

We can always rest easy when our brides are in the talented hands of MeiLi Autumn Beauty!

Stephan Boeker Films Stephan Boeker Films Wedding Videographers

MeiLi. What's not to love? As a person, she's a delight to be with. As a professional? I don't need make-up. I'm a guy. BUT, if I look at her portfolio and see who she's worked with and all the PLACES in the world she's worked? Makes me think that Maui is LUCKY to have someone as talented and accomplished as her! If you need make-up done, she's a Maui gem to reel in and reserve pronto.

Maui County Kula, HI, 96793
Location of (MeiLi Autumn Beauty (MAUI, LANAI))
1073 ulu kanu st Wailuku, HI, 96793

Other vendors in Honolulu for your wedding