1073 ulu kanu st, Wailuku, HI 96793 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 7
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About MeiLi Autumn Beauty (MAUI, LANAI)

Aloha Beautiful! Welcome to team MAB, we are so happy you found us :)

When it comes to providing in-room hair and makeup services for your wedding day, we pride ourselves on being THE premier service here on Maui. Not getting married on Maui? That's ok too! We have style sisters on all the islands and can travel anywhere in the world really! It is our passion to offer our brides 5 star bridal beauty services with ALOHA! Flawless makeup, impeccable hair, glowing spray tans, all done with precision for long lasting results that hold up till the last dance.

We are constantly staying up to date with beauty trends and even setting some ourselves! We love all thing bridal beauty and we can't wait to create YOUR dream style... Whether its a romantic elopement or a more elaborate affair, we can customize a beautiful wedding day style that is as unique as you. We believe beauty shines from within, and makeup is just a tool to highlight the light and love that is in you.

That being said ....(humble brag coming up) ....we are reeeeeaaalllllyyyyy good at makeup and hair :) We use high-end products designed for Hawaii's climate and have the experience to create any desired bridal style. Most importantly, we are a team that absolutely LOVE helping women look and feel like a million bucks, and being part of your wedding day is our greatest joy. Now that's something we can openly boast about...

Let our team of bridal beauty experts create your dream wedding style! We can't wait to hear from you! ALOHA!!!!

Please contact us today!

serena
serena1
brittany 51 667820 160540950886172
MeiLi Autumn Beauty

86 Reviews for MeiLi Autumn Beauty (MAUI, LANAI)

• Emily

Emily Torrez · Married on 11/04/2019

Never felt or looked more beautiful!

Once I booked our wedding at the Four Seasons Maui (4/11/19), I started looking into professional hair & makeup services. I came across MAB almost immediately and was sold! Their website and instagram were professionally done and showcased exactly how I wanted to look on wedding day. Picking them was a no-brainer! I selected the "Complete Bridal Experience", my mom, mother-in-law, and aunt-in-law selected the "Essential Bridal Party Makeup/Hair Combo", and my flower girl selected the "Flower Girl" hair & age-appropriate makeup.

Booking was extremely easy and filling out the questionnaire online & uploading pictures of looks I liked was very helpful. They returned emails very quickly and were kind & friendly. About a week before the wedding, I need to change my timeline a bit and move up when hair & make-up. MAB was extremely accommodating and this took so much stress off my plate.

I didn't do a trial, but I didn't feel I needed to do one anyway. I kept up with MAB on instagram and they were constantly killing it. I 100% trusted them and they did not disappoint.

On the day of, my bridal party got ready in the Ilima Suite at Four Seasons. MAB showed up early and set-up quickly. Mariane did our makeup and Amanda did our hair. These ladies are INCREDIBLY TALENTED and we all looked gorgeous, if I do say myself. I have never looked or felt more beautiful than I did on my wedding day, and it's all thanks to Mariane and Amanda. They nailed *exactly* how I wanted to look and did an even better than I could have imagined. They were also very open and asked for feedback if any of us wanted any changes so we felt 100% satisfied with our hair & makeup.

I received a touch-up kit with some powder and lip gloss, but I honestly didn't need it. Even with the humidity (I live in Arizona so I was definitely feeling it), my hair and makeup stayed put all night. It looked just as good at the end of the night as it did during the day. I got so many compliments!

When the night was over, I was honestly sad to take my hair out and remove the makeup. I'm sure I could've worn it another day without it falling off.

Mariane and Amanda (and I'm sure the entire MAB team of stylists!) are absolutely best in class. They were friendly, professional, easy to work with, and most importantly, made me look & feel like a bride. I could not be more happy with MAB and my wedding look. Thank you, thank you, thank you MAB!!!

Sent on 04/26/2019

MeiLi Autumn Beauty (MAUI, LANAI)'s reply:

Ahhhh you look so beautiful!!! Thank you for this fab review we appreciate it so much :) These photos are so so pretty. We sure love what we do... and brides like you xoxo
  • Anh_O

Anh Ochs · Married on 09/03/2019

We love the MeiLi Autumn Beauty team!

We love the MeiLi Autumn Beauty team! They were so sweet and made all the ladies felt extra special! We had last minute requests and they accommodated us with grace! Thank you for choosing us as your clients! :)

Sent on 05/09/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

MeiLi Autumn Beauty (MAUI, LANAI) FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides?
    $ 75
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?
    $ 75
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?
    $ 75
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 180
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 180
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 120
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 180
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 180
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 245
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 245
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 120
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What is the starting price for facials?
    $ 130
  • What is the starting price for tanning services?
    $ 100
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Mult. Stylists
    Tanning
    Licensed
    Skincare
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Extensions
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Brow/Lash Tinting
    Tattoo Coverage
  • What hair removal services do you offer?
    Waxing
  • What tanning services do you offer?
    Airbrush Tanning
    Spray Tanning

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• MeiLi Autumn Beauty (MAUI, LANAI) 1
    COVID Elopement Special! BOOK NOW! offer ends 12/31

For those whose big wedding day plans has been discouraged by Covid... and have decided to have a romantic Maui elopement- we have a special package just for you...

Get 15% off when you book an ULTIMATE or COMPLETE package for rest of 2020 and into 2021 when you mention this ad.

Offer will end on 12/31/2020 but you can lock in your booking for next year!

Team of MeiLi Autumn Beauty (MAUI, LANAI)

MeiLi Autumn

MeiLi Autumn

Owner

Aloha! I'm MeiLi Autumn, owner of MAB, or MeiLi Autumn Beauty. We are a team of Maui's elite stylists, and as a master makeup artist of over 20 years, I provide the training and direction for team members to achieve master stylist status to be known as Maui's most sought after style team. Under our MAB training, our stylists have honed their talents in hair and makeup to offer brides the very best in terms of bridal beauty services. Flawless on-trend makeup, impeccable couture hair styles, and long lasting beauty that looks stunning in person and in pictures is our MAB promise.

Fun fact! I also used to live in China! So I understand the nuance of Asian makeup and the delicate asian aesthetic and the difference between Chinese, Japanese, and Korean styles. Im also fluent in Mandarin! Some call me the Asian bridal expert.. and I won't argue with that!

What I do pride myself in is being there 110% for our brides from first email to the finishing touches, and I KNOW that when you choose MAB you are choosing a group of women who are so passionate about making sure you look and feel your very best.

We can't wait to meet you... Much much ALoha

+ More Details
- Less Details

• A White Orchid Wedding Wedding Planners

MeiLi Autumn Beauty always does an amazing job! She never disappoints and always leaves clients happy.

• Bliss Wedding Design & Spectacular Events Wedding Planners

We can always rest easy when our brides are in the talented hands of MeiLi Autumn Beauty!

• Stephan Boeker Films Wedding Videographers

MeiLi. What's not to love? As a person, she's a delight to be with. As a professional? I don't need make-up. I'm a guy. BUT, if I look at her portfolio and see who she's worked with and all the PLACES in the world she's worked? Makes me think that Maui is LUCKY to have someone as talented and accomplished as her! If you need make-up done, she's a Maui gem to reel in and reserve pronto.

• 1073 ulu kanu st Wailuku, HI, 96793 See on map
    Location of (MeiLi Autumn Beauty (MAUI, LANAI))
  • Maui County Kula, HI, 96793 See on map
    808-215-5291 (Phone number)
    Location of (MeiLi Autumn Beauty (MAUI, LANAI))