Maui County, Kula, HI 96793 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 7

About MeiLi Autumn Beauty (MAUI, LANAI)

MeiLi Autumn Beauty, also known as MAB, is Maui's premier traveling bridal styling team for hair styling and makeup artistry. Head stylist MeiLi Autumn has over 15 years in the beauty and bridal industry with 8 years as an international makeup artist in Asia. MAB is a collection of Maui's top stylists, hand picked and trained by MeiLi herself to provide the ultimate bridal style experience for brides all over the world. Known for their 'Flawless Bridal Beauty', MAB prides themselves on performing 5 star styling services on every skin type, every age, and every ethnicity all in the comfort of the brides hotel accommodations. Not only is MAB known for their excellent hair and makeup styling skills, they are also known for their warm personalities and exceptional customer service.

MAB offers all makeup and hair services for brides and their bridal parties including airbrush makeup, individual lash application, glamour bridal makeup, natural bridal makeup, and every type of hair style. They also have extended their services to include in-room spray tans, collagen facials, and other spa beauty services to ensure a stellar style experience.

"We at MAB are delighted to be a part of your big day. We believe each Bride should look and feel like a million bucks and we know how to ensure she feels 100% satisfied. We look forward to meeting you and creating the bridal style of your dreams"

For all your beauty needs, look no further, the combination of experience and talent is unparalleled in the market.

Please contact us today!

serena
serena1
janadillonphotographycarly8
MeiLi Autumn Beauty

85 Reviews for MeiLi Autumn Beauty (MAUI, LANAI)

• Teresa

teresa tai · Married on 12/12/2019

Made me and my bridesmaids look stunning!

If you are in need of a hair/makeup artist for a special occasion, Meili Autumn Beauty is your go-to ! Meili and her team are super nice to work with, and are the greatest!

I got married in Maui on Dec 2019, and they made me and my bridesmaids look gorgeous! I only had time to do my trial the day of my rehearsal dinner, which was a day before my wedding.

I was a little worried the hairstyle I wanted wouldn't suit me, but I showed Krystal some pictures of what I was interested in, and she picked the one she thought would look best with the style of my dress. With makeup, I had Randall, who knew exactly what I wanted. Both ladies were amazing to work with, and so sweet! They made me feel very comfortable, and listened to what I liked and disliked.

On the day of my wedding, both ladies showed up on time to my hotel to get me and my bridesmaids ready. Everyone got airbrushed, and got lashes put on. Everyone was so happy with their makeup, and looked flawless. My airbrushed makeup stayed on all night, even though it got pretty warm during the ceremony. My hair style also stayed in place when it got really windy at Olowalu.

Thank you Randall and Krystal so incredibly much for making me and my bridesmaids look stunning! I would highly recommend Meili Autumn's services to anyone!

Sent on 01/25/2020
  • Emily

Emily Torrez · Married on 11/04/2019

Never felt or looked more beautiful!

Once I booked our wedding at the Four Seasons Maui (4/11/19), I started looking into professional hair & makeup services. I came across MAB almost immediately and was sold! Their website and instagram were professionally done and showcased exactly how I wanted to look on wedding day. Picking them was a no-brainer! I selected the "Complete Bridal Experience", my mom, mother-in-law, and aunt-in-law selected the "Essential Bridal Party Makeup/Hair Combo", and my flower girl selected the "Flower Girl" hair & age-appropriate makeup.

Booking was extremely easy and filling out the questionnaire online & uploading pictures of looks I liked was very helpful. They returned emails very quickly and were kind & friendly. About a week before the wedding, I need to change my timeline a bit and move up when hair & make-up. MAB was extremely accommodating and this took so much stress off my plate.

I didn't do a trial, but I didn't feel I needed to do one anyway. I kept up with MAB on instagram and they were constantly killing it. I 100% trusted them and they did not disappoint.

On the day of, my bridal party got ready in the Ilima Suite at Four Seasons. MAB showed up early and set-up quickly. Mariane did our makeup and Amanda did our hair. These ladies are INCREDIBLY TALENTED and we all looked gorgeous, if I do say myself. I have never looked or felt more beautiful than I did on my wedding day, and it's all thanks to Mariane and Amanda. They nailed *exactly* how I wanted to look and did an even better than I could have imagined. They were also very open and asked for feedback if any of us wanted any changes so we felt 100% satisfied with our hair & makeup.

I received a touch-up kit with some powder and lip gloss, but I honestly didn't need it. Even with the humidity (I live in Arizona so I was definitely feeling it), my hair and makeup stayed put all night. It looked just as good at the end of the night as it did during the day. I got so many compliments!

When the night was over, I was honestly sad to take my hair out and remove the makeup. I'm sure I could've worn it another day without it falling off.

Mariane and Amanda (and I'm sure the entire MAB team of stylists!) are absolutely best in class. They were friendly, professional, easy to work with, and most importantly, made me look & feel like a bride. I could not be more happy with MAB and my wedding look. Thank you, thank you, thank you MAB!!!

Sent on 04/26/2019

MeiLi Autumn Beauty (MAUI, LANAI)'s reply:

Ahhhh you look so beautiful!!! Thank you for this fab review we appreciate it so much :) These photos are so so pretty. We sure love what we do... and brides like you xoxo
  • Miranda

Miranda Bailey · Married on 07/22/2019

Happy Bride

I have never felt more beautiful in my life. I was blown away when I saw myself in the mirror, they did an amazing job. I felt like royalty and I looked like royalty. :) Communicating with them via email was so easy and their responses were quick. I was also so happy they arrived on time since there had been a fire on the Island that day. The team was so nice and sweet, I am just over the moon happy with how my hair and makeup turned out. I would give them a 10/10 if there were more stars. My hair and makeup still looked flawless by the end of the night, I didn't need to do a single touch up which was amazing! I have received so many compliments on my hair and makeup from friends and family.

Sent on 08/13/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

MeiLi Autumn Beauty (MAUI, LANAI) FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides?
    $ 75
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?
    $ 75
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?
    $ 75
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 180
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 180
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 120
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 180
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 180
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 245
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 245
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 120
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What is the starting price for facials?
    $ 130
  • What is the starting price for tanning services?
    $ 100
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Mult. Stylists
    Tanning
    Licensed
    Skincare
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Extensions
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Brow/Lash Tinting
    Tattoo Coverage
  • What hair removal services do you offer?
    Waxing
  • What tanning services do you offer?
    Airbrush Tanning
    Spray Tanning
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• A White Orchid Wedding Wedding Planners

MeiLi Autumn Beauty always does an amazing job! She never disappoints and always leaves clients happy.

• Bliss Wedding Design & Spectacular Events Wedding Planners

We can always rest easy when our brides are in the talented hands of MeiLi Autumn Beauty!

• Stephan Boeker Films Wedding Videographers

MeiLi. What's not to love? As a person, she's a delight to be with. As a professional? I don't need make-up. I'm a guy. BUT, if I look at her portfolio and see who she's worked with and all the PLACES in the world she's worked? Makes me think that Maui is LUCKY to have someone as talented and accomplished as her! If you need make-up done, she's a Maui gem to reel in and reserve pronto.

• Maui County Kula, 96790 See on map
    Location of (MeiLi Autumn Beauty (MAUI, LANAI))