MeiLi Autumn Beauty (MAUI, LANAI)

Kula, HI View map

Aloha Beautiful! Welcome to team MAB, we are so happy you found us :)

When it comes to providing in-room hair and makeup services for your wedding day, we pride ourselves on being THE premier service here on Maui. Not getting married on Maui? That's ok too! We have style sisters on all the islands and can travel anywhere in the world really! It is our passion to offer our brides 5 star bridal beauty services with ALOHA! Flawless makeup, impeccable hair, glowing spray tans, all done with precision for long lasting results that hold up till the last dance.

We are constantly staying up to date with beauty trends and even setting some ourselves! We love all thing bridal beauty and we can't wait to create YOUR dream style... Whether its a romantic elopement or a more elaborate affair, we can customize a beautiful wedding day style that is as unique as you. We believe beauty shines from within, and makeup is just a tool to highlight the light and love that is in you.

That being said ....(humble brag coming up) ....we are reeeeeaaalllllyyyyy good at makeup and hair :) We use high-end products designed for Hawaii's climate and have the experience to create any desired bridal style. Most importantly, we are a team that absolutely LOVE helping women look and feel like a million bucks, and being part of your wedding day is our greatest joy. Now that's something we can openly boast about...

Let our team of bridal beauty experts create your dream wedding style! We can't wait to hear from you! ALOHA!!!!

Please contact us today!

Aloha@meiliautumn.com

• Asian-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$75

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$75

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$75

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$75

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$180

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$180

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$120

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$180

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$180

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$245

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$245

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$120

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the starting price for facials?

$130

What is the starting price for tanning services?

$100

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Mult. Stylists
Tanning
Licensed
Skincare

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Waxing

What tanning services do you offer?

Airbrush Tanning
Spray Tanning

• Maryn
    Maryn Married on 09/12/2021

Best Hair & Makeup on Maui - especially for Asian brides!!

Meili was a total godsend for my wedding day! After a bad experience with another vendor, she agreed to take me on last-minute and made me feel like a queen, delivering exactly the vision I had and made it even better than I could've imagined! My airbrush makeup and hair lasted through many tears and wind, heat, and sweat at my ocean-side wedding and everyone commented how amazing it was throughout the day! It was a challenge to find an artist who was comfortable working with Asian hair and features, and who knew how to enhance them instead of making them look different. Meili specializes in this area and has a passion for making Asian women feel beautiful on their wedding day. She is a complete professional and has such a beautiful soul -- if you're a bride looking to feel your very best on your big day, look no further!! You won't regret it.
  • ANNA
    Anna L. Married on 01/12/2020

Wonderful Experience

LOVED working with this vendor. I used MAB for my bridal party and my own hair & makeup for my wedding on 1.12.20. They were extremely professional, helpful, & responsive throughout the whole process. They also gave me an excellent recommendation for somewhere close to my accomodations for a mani/pedi and an on site spray tan a couple days prior to the event. It rained a little on my day and everyone's hair and makeup held up beautifully. Due to this being a destination wedding, I was not able to do a trial run for my day of look and they were able to deliver perfectly on my vision. I would 1000% hire them again in a heartbeat.
  • Teresa
    Teresa T. Married on 12/12/2019

Made me and my bridesmaids look stunning!

If you are in need of a hair/makeup artist for a special occasion, Meili Autumn Beauty is your go-to ! Meili and her team are super nice to work with, and are the greatest!

I got married in Maui on Dec 2019, and they made me and my bridesmaids look gorgeous! I only had time to do my trial the day of my rehearsal dinner, which was a day before my wedding.

I was a little worried the hairstyle I wanted wouldn't suit me, but I showed Krystal some pictures of what I was interested in, and she picked the one she thought would look best with the style of my dress. With makeup, I had Randall, who knew exactly what I wanted. Both ladies were amazing to work with, and so sweet! They made me feel very comfortable, and listened to what I liked and disliked.

On the day of my wedding, both ladies showed up on time to my hotel to get me and my bridesmaids ready. Everyone got airbrushed, and got lashes put on. Everyone was so happy with their makeup, and looked flawless. My airbrushed makeup stayed on all night, even though it got pretty warm during the ceremony. My hair style also stayed in place when it got really windy at Olowalu.

Thank you Randall and Krystal so incredibly much for making me and my bridesmaids look stunning! I would highly recommend Meili Autumn's services to anyone!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Team

MeiLi Autumn
MeiLi Autumn
Owner

Aloha! I'm MeiLi Autumn, owner of MAB, or MeiLi Autumn Beauty. We are a team of Maui's elite stylists, and as a master makeup artist of over 20 years, I provide the training and direction for team members to achieve master stylist status to be known as Maui's most sought after style team. Under our MAB training, our stylists have honed their talents in hair and makeup to offer brides the very best in terms of bridal beauty services. Flawless on-trend makeup, impeccable couture hair styles, and long lasting beauty that looks stunning in person and in pictures is our MAB promise.

Fun fact! I also used to live in China! So I understand the nuance of Asian makeup and the delicate asian aesthetic and the difference between Chinese, Japanese, and Korean styles. Im also fluent in Mandarin! Some call me the Asian bridal expert.. and I won't argue with that!

What I do pride myself in is being there 110% for our brides from first email to the finishing touches, and I KNOW that when you choose MAB you are choosing a group of women who are so passionate about making sure you look and feel your very best.

We can't wait to meet you... Much much ALoha

A White Orchid Wedding A White Orchid Wedding Wedding Planners

MeiLi Autumn Beauty always does an amazing job! She never disappoints and always leaves clients happy.

Bliss Wedding Design & Spectacular Events Bliss Wedding Design & Spectacular Events Wedding Planners

We can always rest easy when our brides are in the talented hands of MeiLi Autumn Beauty!

Stephan Boeker Films Stephan Boeker Films Wedding Videographers

MeiLi. What's not to love? As a person, she's a delight to be with. As a professional? I don't need make-up. I'm a guy. BUT, if I look at her portfolio and see who she's worked with and all the PLACES in the world she's worked? Makes me think that Maui is LUCKY to have someone as talented and accomplished as her! If you need make-up done, she's a Maui gem to reel in and reserve pronto.

Maui County Kula, HI, 96793
Location of (MeiLi Autumn Beauty (MAUI, LANAI))
1073 ulu kanu st Wailuku, HI, 96793

Other vendors in Honolulu for your wedding