Wedding Hair Maui Style

Kihei, Hawaii View map Visit website

Wedding Hair Maui Style is a hair and makeup artist located in Kihei, Hawaii. Lori offers beautiful looks for couples on their special day that will help them look and feel gorgeous and poised. Your significant other and guests will love appreciate Lori’s talent and skill. She has more than 20 years of experience and would love to share her passion for makeup and hair with you.

Wedding Hair Maui Style will consult with clients on what hair and makeup services they want for their wedding day. She also offers salon services, including hair coloring, hair relaxer, perms, and keratin treatments. She will also work on groups of up to 12 people. Lori is proud to offer clients the following beauty services:

• Blowouts
  • Brow/lash tinting
  • Contour makeup
  • Fake lashes
  • Tattoo coverage

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
Salon

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Coloring
Relaxer
Haircuts
Keratin
Perm
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

Gina H. Married on 05/27/2022

Perfect in every way!!

Lori made my wedding dreams come true last month in Maui! My hair and makeup were exceptional and I loved spending time with her while getting ready. She was super accommodating and kind! She made me feel gorgeous and perfect and the look stayed all day despite sweat, humidity and happy tears. I cannot recommend Lori more! Thank you so much, Lori! Mahalo!♥️
    Brittni G. Married on 09/16/2021

Amazing vendor! Extremely professional, responsive, and provided amazing work! I am so happy I chose them!

Huge thank you to LORI DAVIS for doing such an incredible job with my hair and makeup! I live over 4,000 miles away and was extremely nervous to book hair and makeup without meeting up prior to my wedding! Lori answered all of my questions on pricing, timing, styles, etc. prior to me booking her. That took time out of her day to do to make me feel comfortable before I booked her. I had a very early wedding and she came ready to go at 5am we got finished right on time. She created a personal look by asking questions based on my normal makeup wear and creating a vamped up look for my big day! We chatted about how I met my fiancé, things to do on the island, and some well wishes for the future. Lori’s THANK YOU! You are incredible!
  • Seema
    Seema B. Married on 07/31/2021

She transformed me into a hawaiian princess!

Lori did my wedding hair and makeup when I eloped in Maui in July. Three months later, my hair and makeup still bring me joy every time I see a wedding photo. I felt absolutely GORGEOUS, like a true Hawaiian princess! Lori was prompt, organized, and professional. She also had a very positive energy and was fun to talk to while getting me ready. It was hot day for a beach wedding and I sweat a lot, but my hair and makeup did not budge! I should also mention that I had a horrible BLACK EYE that was darkest on the day of my wedding - but you would never know thanks to Lori's major skills! Thank you Lori for helping me feel like the most beautiful woman in the world!

140 Uwapo Rd 8-101 Kihei, Hawaii, 96753
Location of (Wedding Hair Maui Style)

Other vendors in Honolulu for your wedding