41 North Merrimon Ave. Suite 107, Asheville, NC 28804 Map · Phone number

About Catering by Corey

Catering by Corey provides the ease of beautifully crafted upscale southern wedding meals sourced from local farms and artisans. With a flair for the unexpected, our family favorites will allow you to sit back, relax and enjoy the smiles our meals will bring to your friends and family.

Follow Catering by Corey on

Catering by Corey 7
  • Julia

Julia Trantham · Getting married on 05/05/2020

The Absolute Best Catering Experience

Good food is very important to me and my husband, so when we got engaged the first thing we did was look for a caterer for our wedding. Catering by Corey came highly recommended and she did not disappoint! From her professionalism and prompt responses, to her tasting and menu design with us (I could eat her Gouda Mac & Cheese at every meal!), to the service (we had dedicated staff bring us and our wedding party drinks and appetizers) and plating presentation day of, I can't rave enough about Catering by Corey's wonderful services! All of our guests were extremely impressed with their meals. Look nowhere else for a caterer - Catering by Corey is truly the best!

Sent on 06/03/2019

Cynthia Lyon · Getting married on 05/03/2020

Exceptional food and service!

Everything Catering by Corey did was way over and above the highest standards! My daughter and I are both out of state, so we heavily relied on Corey to understand my daughter's vision for her wedding and to cater it to perfection. She did! Her menu was so interesting, yet still within our budget. We received so many compliments on the variety of food and its excellent flavor! The service was impeccable, even to the butler serving the wedding party appetizers during the picture taking! If I could give Catering by Corey higher than the highest rating, I would!

Sent on 04/22/2019

Paige · Getting married on 10/28/2019

Amazing Catering- Food, Service & Team!

o Hands down the best catering service I have ever seen! Wonderful service, delicious food, and the best team! Loved every part of working with Catering by Corey, from the inquiry and email processes, to my multiple questions and menu adjustments Corey was a pleasure to work with. She let us come up with our own special appetizer (mini meatloaf cupcakes that our guests loved!), helped us determine numbers and menu options and even helped us to determine the rental items we would need. Everything from emails, to the tasting, and the actual day of was a wonderful experience! I still have guests coming up to me to talk about the delicious food at our wedding! Andrew was amazing day of, he made sure that the bridal party and especially my husband and I had food and drinks as soon as we began photos during cocktail hour and he continued to check on us throughout the reception. I really cannot brag on this team enough, best choice for catering for your wedding!

Sent on 10/16/2019

Catering by Corey FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service? $ 50.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 35.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations? $ 45.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres? $ 35.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Server(s), Tastings
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Southern
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian

• Inspired Design of NC, LLC
    Inspired Design of NC, LLC Wedding Florists

It is delicious and delightful to work with Catering by Corey. Her shrimp with grits and gravy are amazing!!! Her presentation is spot on and every bite is fresh and original. Corey is a very talented and creative chef who knows how to deliver!

• The Cabin Ridge
    The Cabin Ridge Barn & Farm Weddings

Such a wonderful catering company! Not only is Corey's food amazing, but she is such a amazing woman, easy to work with, has a great staff, and always a joy to have onsite!

• Flawless
    Flawless Wedding Hair & Makeup

Delicious food and such a delightful person! Look no further!

• 41 North Merrimon Ave. Suite 107 Asheville, 28804 See on map