Catering by Corey Reviews

Catering by Corey 1
Catering by Corey 2
  • Taylor

Taylor Moseley · Married on 11/10/2018

Wish I could eat this every day!

Catering by Corey had the tastiest food! The Gouda Mac n’ cheese is to die for!! We had bruschetta chicken, pulled pork, green beans, and fingerling potatoes among many other menu items, and they are all incredibly delicious. We noticed several of our guests going back for seconds. My husband and I were both surprised that we weren’t terribly hungry on our wedding day. We were so grateful to Catering by Corey because they hooked us up with two to-go plates piled high with food. We were so appreciative of the leftover food, and it was just as good reheated!! We have nothing but wonderful things to say about Catering by Corey!

• Ashley

Ashley · Married on 11/09/2018

Amazing, classy and professional!’

When the owner/head chef is such a sweet, kind and classy lady, it almost overshadows how AMAZING and delicious the food is ... almost! 😉 Working with Corey and her team made wedding planning for food and beverage a breeze and the best part was the repeated complements we received all night long from our guests. Everything felt personal and warm through the whole process, and we would do it all over again every weekend if we could. Classy and elegant or down home comfort styled- they do it all. Do yourself a favor and book this wonderful crew!!

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 11/04/2018

Absolutely perfect!

Catering by Corey was absolutely incredible!!!! It was a pleasure to work with Corey and her team and my husband and I cannot imagine having any other caterer! Everyone was so great, and the food was incredible! I have plenty of diet restrictions and allergies and they were THE BEST working with me about that. Such a pleasure to work with Corey and all of her staff. You truley cannot go wrong with using them for your special day! EVERYONE was talking about how incredible the food was, and they were such incredible, sweet people. It was a joy working with them and I promise you will not regret it!

• Ellyn

Ellyn · Married on 11/03/2018

Wonderful Food and Attentive Staff

We had a wonderful experience with Catering by Corey. The food was excellent, and so was the service. We would highly recommend for any wedding or event!

Paige · Married on 10/27/2018

Don't look any further!!!

Corey and her team were absolutely amazing! The food was delicious the service was on point and everyone was friendly and helpful. Everyone raved about how yummy everything was and my father, who does not like trout and tried to convince me otherwise, really enjoyed it! Corey was amazing with communication from months beforehand to the day of, she was flexible with my food tasting ( I live out of the state) and most importantly the food was GREAT! Her servers quickly cleaned up, served politely and were very friendly with my guests. I would not look anywhere else if you need something catered. Very professional and genuine!!!

• Kathryn

Kathryn Mazzarella · Married on 10/20/2018

Mother of the bride

We used catering by Cory to provide a delicious dinner at Chestnut Ridge. She even worked the menu around our daughters # fromcheesetochocolate. From the appetizers to the entrées the food was amazing. Many of our guests complimented us on the menu and said how delicious the food was. Can’t thank Corey and her service staff more. I would highly recommend her to cater your event!

Kayla · Married on 10/20/2018

Perfection!

Corey held constant communication with us throughout our wedding process. We altered our menu and total guest counts a dozen times and each time she was quick to respond and polite. Her staff was amazing. They constantly checked in with us throughout the night to ensure that we had samples of our appetizers and beverages. They made our plates for us so that we could continue to mingle. We had multiple people with Celiac's and she was able to provide a substantial gluten free menu without anyone even realizing it. Fantastic and delicious!!

• Megan

Megan · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing food! Excellent staff! Wonderful wedding experience.

Corey was a joy to work with. She made our food vision come to life. We had such a good time getting to develop the menu for our wedding and she made it a fun experience. We loved the food at our wedding and the display was even better. She even went out of her way to make our dinner fit our timeline with a plated soup when she didn’t have to. Corey’s staff was the most pleasant people I have worked with and they made our wedding day such a great day!

• Jenna

Jenna Lay · Married on 10/13/2018

Excellent service, more than caterers!

Catering by Corey was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Corey was able to accommodate my fiancé and I very quickly as out-of-town wedding planners. My now-husband is military and so his leave is limited and it can be difficult to plan out-of-town visits but when we were able to make a last minute trip to Asheville, Corey was super accommodating of our request for a tasting at the very last minute. She helped us develop our Fall menu that reflected our personal preferences and tastes. She has a wide variety of vegetarian/vegan and gluten free options to suit every need. Fast forward to the wedding day, and our food was SUPERB. All of our guests ranted and raved. Our day-of captain was fantastic. He introduced himself to us early-on, addressing any concerns that we had. He made sure to serve our wedding party and us while we were taking post-ceremony pictures, something we never would have gotten to enjoy without him. We did a buffet style dinner but our Captain served us, making sure we never had to lift a finger, he brought us everything we needed. As the night went on, anytime I looked concerned or had any questions, he checked on me, which goes above and beyond any expectations I had from a catering service. The staff was also fabulous, kept the tables bussed all evening, I never saw food or plates left on tables which is something you definitely don't want at a wedding. They did so much, my wedding never would have been executed so beautifully without Catering by Corey.

Kyle · Married on 10/12/2018

Phenomenal Wedding Catering Service

Corey and her staff were absolutely WONDERFUL in their service from start to finish. From the planning stages, to the tasting, to the day of the wedding Corey and her staff were great to work with. Corey was very responsive in her responses to our questions and she was very patient in answering all of our questions/when we needed to make any changes. On the day of our wedding her staff was on time, professional, and made sure our guests and us always had what we needed. The food was delicious and we received several raving reviews from our guests. We highly recommend you choose Catering by Corey for your wedding and/or any other events you may have. Thank you, thank you, thank you Corey!

Elle · Married on 10/07/2018

Corey is great to work with. Her food was absolutely delicious. We had a full vegetarian menu and even my meat-loving dad was blown away. The small touches throughout the night were much appreciated. They brought appetizers and drinks to the wedding party right after the ceremony and made sure my husband and I had food right away when we sat down for dinner. The server captain checked in with us all night and made sure we were happy. Corey also took great care of our guests with allergies making sure they had enough to eat and knew what they could and couldn’t have. She also sent us home with a couple boxes of food that we could enjoy after the wedding. Thanks so much, Corey!

Jaimee · Married on 10/06/2018

Absolute Perfection!

We cannot say enough positive things about Corey and her team. Everything, from the planning, to the communication, to the execution, and of course, the FOOD, was flawless. Not only was Corey an incredibly warm, friendly, and knowledgeable caterer to work with, but she made our dream of a fully vegan wedding become a delicious reality!

• Miranda

Miranda · Married on 09/29/2018

Delicious food and excellent service

Corey was such a pleasure to work with. She is very responsive to emails and willing to work around your dietary needs and food preferences. We had the herb and honey chicken, pork BBQ, gouda mac n cheese, seasonal vegetables and rolls for dinner. For appetizers we had a cheese and charcuterie display, mini chicken and waffles and fried green tomatoes. We had a number of vegetarians at our wedding so she did a vegetarian option of the herb and honey chicken, Our guests raved about the food! We really enjoyed having Kevin bring up appetizers after the ceremony. He basically was there when we needed him and also made us a plate for dinner too. We would highly recommend Catering by Corey for your event!!

Bianca · Married on 09/22/2018

Honestly, Catering by Corey far exceeded all my expectations. As a Bride I was more focused on the general overview of my wedding and of course the photography and videography. However, after the wedding I kept telling my Husband how impressed I was the the catering staff. They met us and our Bridal party right after there ceremony with Champagne and food. They had our dinner to us as soon as we sat down at the reception, and the constantly checks on us throughout the night! Also, sent us off with food for the night, which was a life saver! Highly recommend!!!

• Colleen

Colleen · Married on 09/08/2018

Delicious food and excellent service

Corey and her team was amazing!! The food was incredible! We really appreciate her willingness to try making Filipino chicken adobo, which she hadn't made before--it was excellent. The BBQ and appetizers were also all delicious! We got so many great comments on the food. Her staff also did an incredible job at making sure my husband and I were taken care of throughout the night--bringing us food and drinks right after the ceremony, wrapping our food up for us, etc. They truly went above and beyond. Highly, highly recommended.

Michelle · Married on 09/02/2018

Corey and her team was fantastic and the food was absolutely delicious! She was very responsive throughout the entire process and menu planning stages. She worked with us on a lot of different options and we are so pleased with everything that was served!

Cricket · Married on 09/01/2018

Working with Corey and her catering company was a complete and utter joy! Corey is so warm and friendly and her food was AMAZING!!! Her staff was wonderful, they were attentive to every detail and made all of us feel so loved and honored. We did a "not so typical" wedding reception dinner with a taco bar and Thai food station. Corey made it fun, delicious and creative. I can't say enough about her and her staff. Hire her!!! :) :) :)

Haley · Married on 09/01/2018

Catering by Corey was an absolute pleasure to work with from the very beginning! Corey was so professional and responsive throughout the entirety of my planning. She let us customize menu items, accepted countless tweaks to our menu/ guest count, and delivered top-notch service and delicious food! Andrew treated my husband and I like rockstars the entire evening, delivering us food and drinks the second our wedding ceremony concluded. We can't say enough great things about what a wonderful catering choice we made for our wedding!

• Hannah

Hannah · Married on 08/25/2018

We had an awesome experience with Corey and her team. She is professional and accommodated our last minute requests perfectly. Oh, and her food was great too!

Heather · Married on 06/24/2018

Such an amazing job!! Everyone was telling me how AMAZING the food was, which usually is not the case at weddings!! Thanks sooooo much for being a part of our big day- you couldn’t have changed a thing!! Would definitely highly recommend usin Catering By Corey :) Thanks so much again!!

Vicki · Married on 06/24/2018

Cory was Amazing. My Daughter and I were impressed with her culinary skills from our first tasting experience . Our wedding guests would not stop talking about how wonderful the food was! They all told us that it was The Best wedding they had ever attended! Thank you Cory! Everything was PERFECT!!

Nicole · Married on 06/23/2018

It's absolutely our pleasure to give Catering by Corey five stars across the board! In addition to her staff being truly excellent (I'm a bride who actually ATE THE FOOD at her reception and cocktail hour, thanks to the excellent catering team!), the food was absolutely out of this world and Corey herself is a delight. So many of our guests raved about the food, including our vegan guests who were overjoyed to actually have legitimate dinner options that were truly delicious.

Kylie · Married on 06/23/2018

Our caterer was Corey Marino and her team at Catering By Corey. Taylor and I are food lovers so you know this was one of the most important aspects of our wedding day. Corey and her team met our expectations above and beyond. We had the most delicious food and have received so many compliments from our guests about how good our food was! This is definitely not the typical wedding food and I highly recommend them for any and all events, not just weddings!

emma · Married on 06/22/2018

PERFECTION! Every interaction by phone, email or in person was extremely professional and on point. Day of, her food was extremely delicious. All of our guests were RAVING about it!!! We also had a personal attendant that made sure we didnt miss out on any of the drinks or food. Our menu included:
    Appetizers of soft pretzels with beer cheese, passed spoons of chicken and waffles and shrimp and grits.
    Dinner - herbed chicken, braised short ribs, salad, summer roasted veggies, green beans, and mac and cheese. All were OUT OF THIS WORLD delicious!

Karlie · Married on 06/09/2018

Corey and her team did such an incredible job! I couldn't have asked for anything more. They worked with us to develop exactly what we wanted for our meal and were not pushy to max out our budget. She was so accommodating of family members with food allergies. I would highly recommend her to everyone!