Catering by Corey Reviews

Catering by Corey 7
  • Julia

Julia Trantham · Getting married on 05/05/2020

The Absolute Best Catering Experience

Good food is very important to me and my husband, so when we got engaged the first thing we did was look for a caterer for our wedding. Catering by Corey came highly recommended and she did not disappoint! From her professionalism and prompt responses, to her tasting and menu design with us (I could eat her Gouda Mac & Cheese at every meal!), to the service (we had dedicated staff bring us and our wedding party drinks and appetizers) and plating presentation day of, I can't rave enough about Catering by Corey's wonderful services! All of our guests were extremely impressed with their meals. Look nowhere else for a caterer - Catering by Corey is truly the best!

Sent on 06/03/2019

Cynthia Lyon · Getting married on 05/03/2020

Exceptional food and service!

Everything Catering by Corey did was way over and above the highest standards! My daughter and I are both out of state, so we heavily relied on Corey to understand my daughter's vision for her wedding and to cater it to perfection. She did! Her menu was so interesting, yet still within our budget. We received so many compliments on the variety of food and its excellent flavor! The service was impeccable, even to the butler serving the wedding party appetizers during the picture taking! If I could give Catering by Corey higher than the highest rating, I would!

Sent on 04/22/2019

Paige · Getting married on 10/28/2019

Amazing Catering- Food, Service & Team!

o Hands down the best catering service I have ever seen! Wonderful service, delicious food, and the best team! Loved every part of working with Catering by Corey, from the inquiry and email processes, to my multiple questions and menu adjustments Corey was a pleasure to work with. She let us come up with our own special appetizer (mini meatloaf cupcakes that our guests loved!), helped us determine numbers and menu options and even helped us to determine the rental items we would need. Everything from emails, to the tasting, and the actual day of was a wonderful experience! I still have guests coming up to me to talk about the delicious food at our wedding! Andrew was amazing day of, he made sure that the bridal party and especially my husband and I had food and drinks as soon as we began photos during cocktail hour and he continued to check on us throughout the reception. I really cannot brag on this team enough, best choice for catering for your wedding!

Sent on 10/16/2019
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 10/12/2019

Best Caterer Ever!

My husband and I recently got married in Asheville, NC and our guests are still raving about our wedding food weeks later and that is all thanks to these lovely people. Corey and her team are simply amazing. We had 150 guests at our wedding and served a plated meal. Every single plate that came out of the kitchen that night not only tasted phenomenal, but also looked like a piece of art. In addition to this, Corey helped my dream of having a French Fry bar at our wedding come to life. I am a huge French Fry lover and it was important to us to have a fun late night snack at the wedding. She helped get creative with different toppings for this and it was something everyone loved! People always say your guests only remember a few things from your wedding, food being one of them. Let me tell you, Catering by Corey will NOT let you down. In fact, they will go above and beyond to help make your big day absolutely perfect and prepare food that no one will forget. This dream team truly can do it all!

Catering by Corey 8
    Catering by Corey 9
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/06/2019

Great experience!!

We had full confidence in Catering by Corey. They gave us peace of mind and were extremely responsive. The day of, the staff was beyond expectations with service, friendliness, and promptness. Great people!

Sent on 10/14/2019
  • Heather

Heather Milligan · Married on 10/05/2019

Food Allergy friendly and delicious

I can not say enough about how grateful we are that Corey and her team catered our wedding. She created a menu of pure perfection for our 70 guests, and made sure it was 100% gluten free (I, the bride, have Celiac Disease, as does one of my bridesmaids). To be able to eat every piece of food at my own wedding, it almost moved me to tears. And it was DELICIOUS. Andy and the staff made sure my husband and I were fed RIGHT after the ceremony, and the first to receive our food when dinner was ready. I had heard so many nightmare stories of brides not eating at their wedding, and Andy made sure that never happened. We can not sing his praises enough, as well as everyone who helped make our wedding dinner absolutely perfect. I'm pretty sure I ate my weight in mac n cheese. I can't recommend Catering By Corey enough. I will shout it from all the rooftops!!

Sent on 10/10/2019

Jessica · Married on 09/14/2019

Amazing Catering!

Working with Catering by Corey was an amazing experience all the way through! They were very prompt and responsive to emails, so professional, and made the whole process easy. We changed our minds a few times before deciding on the final menu and they always quickly sent us an updated invoice and never made us feel like it was an inconvenience. As for the day of the wedding, their service staff was amazing! And the food was absolutely delicious. We didn't even have a kitchen at our venue and they still managed to keep the food super fresh while transporting it. Would highly recommend their service!

Sent on 09/29/2019

Lindsey Menard · Married on 09/13/2019

Incredible

We loved absolutely everything about working with Corey and her team. From the first round of emails to the last bite of mac and cheese everything was fun, delicious, and so completely easy. We loved how excited and flexible Corey was about our menu and our guests have not stopped raving about the food. Her team was diligent and attentive- down to the incredible gentleman who rode the elevator up and down with my bridesmaids making sure we got to enjoy cocktail hour snacks while running around to take pictures. We HIGHLY recommend working with Corey.

Sent on 09/24/2019

Silvio Tassotti · Married on 09/07/2019

Catering by Corey review

The Catering by Corey team did our wedding and every aspect was perfect. The food was delicious and their team was incredibly attentive and professional. I would recommend them with the highest confidence. Unbelievable job!! Thank you Corey!!

Sent on 09/21/2019
  • Jackson

Jackson Martin · Married on 09/07/2019

Still hungry thinking about the meal

I'm still dreaming about the spread Corey and her team put together for us. She nailed the entire menu, from passed appetizers to the full dinner. We've been getting compliments nonstop from guests ever since the wedding, and they ALWAYS mention how great the food was.

Beyond just the taste, the service was absolutely top notch. We were taken care of so well by Corey and her team, and the to-go box for a late night meal was a great touch!

Sent on 09/26/2019

Holley Holmes · Married on 08/31/2019

Absolutely wonderful!!

We cannot say enough great things about the Catering by Corey team, and the fantastic job they did catering our wedding. Many members of my husband's side of the family have Celiac disease, so we had decided to have our entire menu gluten free. The food was delicious, and we got so many compliments from all our guests, gluten free and otherwise! The staff was also very professional and accommodating. Overall everything was absolutely wonderful! Thank you all!

anna · Married on 08/24/2019

Service, quality, fun!

The food and service was wonderful, and working with Corey was so easy and fun! Planning from across the country, Corey was great to work with, and even managed to do a tasting for us off-schedule early one morning we happened to be in town. She was flexible, patient, and the food was wonderful! Had our guests going up for seconds! Thank you, Corey and team!

Sent on 09/17/2019
  • Mary

Mary · Married on 08/10/2019

Catering by Corey exceeded ALL of our expectations - would highly recommend to anyone!!

Catering by Corey was one of the easiest choices about our wedding! We reached out to them for an initial quote and Corey was so warm and easy to work with. She helped us create a wonderful menu that was both within our budget and incredibly tasty. Corey was very quick to respond to any inquiries and also helped us obtain plates, utensils, and nonalcoholic beverages for our wedding. The day-of our wedding, my husband and my expectations were blown away by the attentive, kind, and extraordinary service staff. My husband and I were so busy after the ceremony, but the wait staff brought hor d'oeuvres to us after the ceremony, as well as prepared plates for us to eat during dinner. The catering team was extremely well-prepared and set up very quickly and quietly so that they didn't disturb any of the ceremony proceedings. My husband and I would recommend Catering by Corey to absolutely anyone - we could not have been happier with the quality of the food, the day-of service by the wait staff, and the communication and professionalism of Corey.

Sent on 07/18/2019
    Catering by Corey 10
    Catering by Corey 11
    Catering by Corey 12

Danielle · Married on 08/03/2019

Great service and amazing food!

Our experience was great with Corey from the beginning. The food was AMAZING, we received so many compliments from our wedding guests. The attention to detail and ensuring the wedding party was taken care was so helpful in making our night wonderful.

Sent on 09/01/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda Ronan · Married on 07/27/2019

"Best Wedding Food"

Corey was such a sweetheart. Any thought/desire/crazy idea...she was down to try it out for us! Her team was so attentive to every single guest and the presentation was gorgeous. I cannot count the number of guests that told me it was the best wedding food they had ever had. Seriously, I am not just saying that. Can't go wrong with Corey!

Sent on 09/02/2019
  • Caroline

Caroline Furman · Married on 06/30/2019

Such a wonderful experience!

Corey and her team were WONDERFUL. The food was delicious and everyone was there to make sure we (including me and my husband!) were well taken care of.

Sent on 07/16/2019

Kate Smith · Married on 06/29/2019

Professional, Personal, Accomodating

We had a great experience with Corey and her staff. I felt really heard at our consult, she made sure we got the menu that we wanted. The food was fresh and healthy.

Sent on 07/20/2019

Jun Soo Kim · Married on 06/23/2019

Absolutely amazing

These people are so caring and lovely! They cared for us so well during the day of and were so professional in focusing on every little details!!

Sent on 07/04/2019
  • Jaclyn

Jaclyn Johnson · Married on 06/22/2019

Best Wedding Catering with a Phenomenal Staff!

Catering By Corey did an AMAZING job catering my wedding on June 22, 2019. They were extremely easy and helpful with planning the menu and helping stick to a budget. The food was absolutely amazing and all of our guests still comment about how delicious everything was. The Appalachian egg rolls are by far my favorite. I think what truly makes Catering by Corey stand out from other caterers is their staff. They were so attentive and brought the groom and I food/drinks even while the photographer was taking photos of us to make sure we got to try the appetizers that were being served during cocktail hour. I highly recommend every team member at Catering By Corey.

Sent on 07/29/2019
    Catering by Corey 13
    Catering by Corey 14
  • amanda

amanda · Married on 06/21/2019

Great tasting!!

Corey was absolutely great for our tasting! She had prepared NC BBQ and put up with us asking a million questions. She was very responsive and worked with us on having to reschedule because of snow. Definitely reach out to Corey--she's fabulous and so is her food!

Sent on 02/20/2019

Kinari · Married on 06/15/2019

Delicious perfection!

Corey was absolutely amazing! She was so responsive to all of our wants and needs for the wedding. We always heard back right away and accommodated our changes in guest numbers during the week before the wedding which we really appreciated! The food was absolutely delicious and they made sure that my (now) husband and I could eat as much as we could with our own little plate of appetizers during cocktail hour, plates during dinner and a little to go box that they gave us for after the wedding. My whole family is a bunch of foodies and they were all extremely happy with the food. I'm pretty sure everyone went for seconds, if not thirds! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/22/2019

Gabriel Rodriguez · Married on 06/09/2019

Absolute All-Around Delight (Food & Crew)

Just an absolutely wonderful and professional service, food, & responsiveness. Corey welcomed our challenge and absolutely nailed our Cuban/Southern fusion menu. She had our wedding guests rushing for seconds and complimenting her throughout the night, including my father who has been in the food and produce business for nearly 40 years. My sister-in-law (a Cuban Miami native) said she had the best Cuban sandwich of her life. My mother (a Cuban immigrant) said the tostones were prepared to perfection. Plus, my guests kept singing the praises of the bacon-wrapped dates. Seriously, they're mouth-watering. Corey also found Spanish chorizo (from Spain) for the pork tenderloin with apple cider glaze. Corey really did pull out all the stops.

Corey went through a few revisions with us to make the food authentic and she nailed it. She is very accommodating, professional, and is open to suggestions and ideas especially involving international cuisine. Unlike other chefs in the field (who might let their pride get in the way,) Corey makes sure it's all about what the customer wants. She is extremely talented, warm, and a joy to work with throughout the entire process.

The professionalism and warmth of her staff (particularly her captains) made my wife and I feel like royalty on our wedding day.

Sent on 07/05/2019
    Catering by Corey 19
    Catering by Corey 20
  • Krista

Krista Hollingsed · Married on 06/09/2019

Delicious food and incredible customer service

Catering by Corey went above and beyond for us. Not only was the food unique and delicious, the service we received on our wedding day was incredible. They had appetizers and drinks waiting for us as soon as the ceremony was over and our plates were made so we were able to eat and enjoy our guests. I couldn't imagine having a better experience. Our guests are still commenting on how wonderful the food was!

Mckayla Smith · Married on 06/08/2019

Absolutely amazing!

The food was beyond amazing. I’m still getting compliments from the guests of our wedding! But not only was the food phenomenal, the service was too! They cater to your every need. After the ceremony, family pictures can be a little crazy; but their staff greeted us (bride and groom) with water, and appetizers in between photos and made sure every one of our needs was met! We even got to go boxes which was much needed after the celebration was over! And if you are thinking of using them-make sure to get their Mac and cheese! It’s to die for! Not one complaint for their service, or their food! So yummy!

Sent on 06/26/2019

Maggie H · Married on 06/08/2019

Best. Wedding. Food. Ever.

Corey and her team were amazing!! All throughout the planning process Corey was available for questions and was always super quick about answering any question I had from months before the wedding to literally a couple days beforehand and every time I was so impressed at how quickly she responded.

The tasting was great, Corey gave us a lot of options to think through and it was evident she cared about the story we were telling with our food choices.

The night of the wedding was AMAZING. Corey’s team went above and beyond to make sure that everyone was fed and taken care of and the food was DELICIOUS. They came and brought appetizers to the wedding party right after the ceremony while we were taking pictures so we could enjoy them while not being a part of the cocktail party. Dinner was so incredible, they had everything taken care of from set up to serving to clean up. It truly was my favorite food I’ve eaten at a wedding- even though I may be biased since it was my own wedding! We had a lot of people and they were able to serve everyone so the whole wedding could enjoy the meal together. Corey and crew even helped with serving dessert even though a family friend had baked the cake.

The cherry on top was the to go boxes at the end of the night that my husband and I enjoyed once we left the wedding- the food was even better the second time around.

We would not change a single thing and food was definitely one of the more important aspects of the wedding for us so we feel like we won big time by working with Catering by Corey!!!

Sent on 06/26/2019