Catering by Corey Reviews

111 Reviews for Catering by Corey

Catering by Corey 1
Catering by Corey 2

Cynthia Lyon · Getting married on 05/03/2020

Exceptional food and service!

Everything Catering by Corey did was way over and above the highest standards! My daughter and I are both out of state, so we heavily relied on Corey to understand my daughter's vision for her wedding and to cater it to perfection. She did! Her menu was so interesting, yet still within our budget. We received so many compliments on the variety of food and its excellent flavor! The service was impeccable, even to the butler serving the wedding party appetizers during the picture taking! If I could give Catering by Corey higher than the highest rating, I would!

Sent on 04/22/2019

amanda · Getting married on 06/21/2019

Great tasting!!

Corey was absolutely great for our tasting! She had prepared NC BBQ and put up with us asking a million questions. She was very responsive and worked with us on having to reschedule because of snow. Definitely reach out to Corey--she's fabulous and so is her food!

Sent on 02/20/2019
  • Anna

Anna Zanetti · Married on 05/11/2019

Catering by Corey: she is the best!!!!!

Corey and her team was wonderful. When Corey met us for the food tasting she gave us great samples and advice on all sorts of wedding related things that were very helpful. She promised us (bride and groom) we would not go hungry and wow did she deliver. She played up special appetizers for us in our sweet to snack on after the ceremony, pre made us plates for dinner and even boxed up food for us to take home! She was also very responsive via email and was willing to make updates and changes when ever we needed. The food was delicious! After we met her we knew we would be taken care of for our big day and wow did she deliver. Thank you Corey for being amazing and feeding us and all of our guests.

Sent on 05/21/2019

Anna · Married on 05/03/2019

THRILLED with Catering by Corey!

Corey was absolutely amazing to work with! We went into our meeting/tasting with her wanting something a little different. She was open to our idea of a gourmet burger bar and fries/tater tots/onion rings station, and encouraged us to run with it! She helped create the perfect menu! The food was amazing and the staff service was IMPECCABLE! Best catering choice and guests are still talking about how great the food was! We highly recommend Catering by Corey!

Sent on 05/22/2019

Amber · Married on 04/28/2019

Delicious spread!

Corey and her team were easy to work with, very accommodating in providing a delicious, totally VEGAN reception. We had passed hors d'oeuvre and a buffet meal, and everyone loved it (even the non-vegan folks). The staff were great and made sure my husband and I got to eat everything!

Sent on 05/04/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 04/20/2019

Amazing and delicious!

Corey and her team are incredible!! Not only is the food to die for, but everyone from the captain to the servers were so pleasant to interact with! All our guests RAVED about the food and we were lucky to get a few to-go boxes full of yummy goodness at the end of the night! Wouldn't have wanted anybody else to cater our wedding! PS- i would eat the pork tenderloin and mashed potatoes for every meal for the rest of my life. Thank you Corey for being so good at what you do!

Sent on 05/21/2019
  • Brooke

Brooke Selph · Married on 04/13/2019

5 Star Service

Corey made the wedding planning process so much easier for us. We never had to worry about what our guests would eat as she was always very responsive to emails and noted any slight change we wanted to make on an updated invoice. The food she served on our wedding day was divine and the wait staff took care of my husband of I like we were royalty.

Sent on 05/22/2019
  • Alexandra

Alexandra Schwob · Married on 03/30/2019

Absolutely amazing

Corey and ALL of her staff were absolutely AMAZING at our wedding in March. They truly went above and beyond with service, taste, look, everything. I could not recommend them more. If I could leave a hundred 5-star reviews, it still wouldn't do this company justice. Seriously. The staff brought my husband and I drinks and food right after the ceremony. We were blown away at their attentiveness to us throughout the night. We had numerous guests tell us that we had the best and tastiest food of any wedding they had ever been to. Many even said that was one of the best meals they have ever had period. TRUST ME when I say that you will be beyond taken care of in Catering by Corey's hands. Thank you Corey and Team for helping make our day perfect!!!!

Sent on 05/09/2019
  • Taylor

Taylor Moseley · Married on 11/10/2018

Wish I could eat this every day!

Catering by Corey had the tastiest food! The Gouda Mac n’ cheese is to die for!! We had bruschetta chicken, pulled pork, green beans, and fingerling potatoes among many other menu items, and they are all incredibly delicious. We noticed several of our guests going back for seconds. My husband and I were both surprised that we weren’t terribly hungry on our wedding day. We were so grateful to Catering by Corey because they hooked us up with two to-go plates piled high with food. We were so appreciative of the leftover food, and it was just as good reheated!! We have nothing but wonderful things to say about Catering by Corey!

Sent on 11/25/2018
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 11/09/2018

Amazing, classy and professional!’

When the owner/head chef is such a sweet, kind and classy lady, it almost overshadows how AMAZING and delicious the food is ... almost! 😉 Working with Corey and her team made wedding planning for food and beverage a breeze and the best part was the repeated complements we received all night long from our guests. Everything felt personal and warm through the whole process, and we would do it all over again every weekend if we could. Classy and elegant or down home comfort styled- they do it all. Do yourself a favor and book this wonderful crew!!

Sent on 11/05/2018
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 11/04/2018

Absolutely perfect!

Catering by Corey was absolutely incredible!!!! It was a pleasure to work with Corey and her team and my husband and I cannot imagine having any other caterer! Everyone was so great, and the food was incredible! I have plenty of diet restrictions and allergies and they were THE BEST working with me about that. Such a pleasure to work with Corey and all of her staff. You truley cannot go wrong with using them for your special day! EVERYONE was talking about how incredible the food was, and they were such incredible, sweet people. It was a joy working with them and I promise you will not regret it!

Sent on 11/29/2018
  • Ellyn

Ellyn · Married on 11/03/2018

Wonderful Food and Attentive Staff

We had a wonderful experience with Catering by Corey. The food was excellent, and so was the service. We would highly recommend for any wedding or event!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Paige · Married on 10/27/2018

Don't look any further!!!

Corey and her team were absolutely amazing! The food was delicious the service was on point and everyone was friendly and helpful. Everyone raved about how yummy everything was and my father, who does not like trout and tried to convince me otherwise, really enjoyed it! Corey was amazing with communication from months beforehand to the day of, she was flexible with my food tasting ( I live out of the state) and most importantly the food was GREAT! Her servers quickly cleaned up, served politely and were very friendly with my guests. I would not look anywhere else if you need something catered. Very professional and genuine!!!

Sent on 10/30/2018
  • Kathryn

Kathryn Mazzarella · Married on 10/20/2018

Mother of the bride

We used catering by Cory to provide a delicious dinner at Chestnut Ridge. She even worked the menu around our daughters # fromcheesetochocolate. From the appetizers to the entrées the food was amazing. Many of our guests complimented us on the menu and said how delicious the food was. Can’t thank Corey and her service staff more. I would highly recommend her to cater your event!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Kayla · Married on 10/20/2018

Perfection!

Corey held constant communication with us throughout our wedding process. We altered our menu and total guest counts a dozen times and each time she was quick to respond and polite. Her staff was amazing. They constantly checked in with us throughout the night to ensure that we had samples of our appetizers and beverages. They made our plates for us so that we could continue to mingle. We had multiple people with Celiac's and she was able to provide a substantial gluten free menu without anyone even realizing it. Fantastic and delicious!!

Sent on 10/25/2018
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing food! Excellent staff! Wonderful wedding experience.

Corey was a joy to work with. She made our food vision come to life. We had such a good time getting to develop the menu for our wedding and she made it a fun experience. We loved the food at our wedding and the display was even better. She even went out of her way to make our dinner fit our timeline with a plated soup when she didn’t have to. Corey’s staff was the most pleasant people I have worked with and they made our wedding day such a great day!

Sent on 11/02/2018

Karina Saunders · Married on 10/19/2018

Recommend 100%

Catering by Corey was great! The food was absolutely delicious. Many of my guests and family complemented the food at our wedding. The mac and cheese and fried chicken and waffle bites were out of this world. My husband especially enjoyed the BBQ. My wedding coordinator also complemented the catering staff. She informed me that the staff was the best she had ever worked with. They were so helpful and accommodating during reception setup. I highly recommend this catering company!

Sent on 12/27/2018

Heather Sonnentag · Married on 10/19/2018

Best, Best, and Best!!!

Simply put, Corey is amazing! Everything she does is better than perfect. All of our guests are still raving about the amazing food. We can't speak highly enough about her talents and professionalism. To make things easy for yourself, look no further and book Corey right now! I guarantee that she'll make your special day even more spectacular!

Sent on 02/06/2019
  • Jenna

Jenna Lay · Married on 10/13/2018

Excellent service, more than caterers!

Catering by Corey was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Corey was able to accommodate my fiancé and I very quickly as out-of-town wedding planners. My now-husband is military and so his leave is limited and it can be difficult to plan out-of-town visits but when we were able to make a last minute trip to Asheville, Corey was super accommodating of our request for a tasting at the very last minute. She helped us develop our Fall menu that reflected our personal preferences and tastes. She has a wide variety of vegetarian/vegan and gluten free options to suit every need. Fast forward to the wedding day, and our food was SUPERB. All of our guests ranted and raved. Our day-of captain was fantastic. He introduced himself to us early-on, addressing any concerns that we had. He made sure to serve our wedding party and us while we were taking post-ceremony pictures, something we never would have gotten to enjoy without him. We did a buffet style dinner but our Captain served us, making sure we never had to lift a finger, he brought us everything we needed. As the night went on, anytime I looked concerned or had any questions, he checked on me, which goes above and beyond any expectations I had from a catering service. The staff was also fabulous, kept the tables bussed all evening, I never saw food or plates left on tables which is something you definitely don't want at a wedding. They did so much, my wedding never would have been executed so beautifully without Catering by Corey.

Sent on 12/02/2018

Kyle · Married on 10/12/2018

Phenomenal Wedding Catering Service

Corey and her staff were absolutely WONDERFUL in their service from start to finish. From the planning stages, to the tasting, to the day of the wedding Corey and her staff were great to work with. Corey was very responsive in her responses to our questions and she was very patient in answering all of our questions/when we needed to make any changes. On the day of our wedding her staff was on time, professional, and made sure our guests and us always had what we needed. The food was delicious and we received several raving reviews from our guests. We highly recommend you choose Catering by Corey for your wedding and/or any other events you may have. Thank you, thank you, thank you Corey!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Elle · Married on 10/07/2018

Corey is great to work with. Her food was absolutely delicious. We had a full vegetarian menu and even my meat-loving dad was blown away. The small touches throughout the night were much appreciated. They brought appetizers and drinks to the wedding party right after the ceremony and made sure my husband and I had food right away when we sat down for dinner. The server captain checked in with us all night and made sure we were happy. Corey also took great care of our guests with allergies making sure they had enough to eat and knew what they could and couldn’t have. She also sent us home with a couple boxes of food that we could enjoy after the wedding. Thanks so much, Corey!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Jaimee · Married on 10/06/2018

Absolute Perfection!

We cannot say enough positive things about Corey and her team. Everything, from the planning, to the communication, to the execution, and of course, the FOOD, was flawless. Not only was Corey an incredibly warm, friendly, and knowledgeable caterer to work with, but she made our dream of a fully vegan wedding become a delicious reality!

Sent on 10/17/2018
  • Miranda

Miranda · Married on 09/29/2018

Delicious food and excellent service

Corey was such a pleasure to work with. She is very responsive to emails and willing to work around your dietary needs and food preferences. We had the herb and honey chicken, pork BBQ, gouda mac n cheese, seasonal vegetables and rolls for dinner. For appetizers we had a cheese and charcuterie display, mini chicken and waffles and fried green tomatoes. We had a number of vegetarians at our wedding so she did a vegetarian option of the herb and honey chicken, Our guests raved about the food! We really enjoyed having Kevin bring up appetizers after the ceremony. He basically was there when we needed him and also made us a plate for dinner too. We would highly recommend Catering by Corey for your event!!

Sent on 10/21/2018

Bianca · Married on 09/22/2018

Honestly, Catering by Corey far exceeded all my expectations. As a Bride I was more focused on the general overview of my wedding and of course the photography and videography. However, after the wedding I kept telling my Husband how impressed I was the the catering staff. They met us and our Bridal party right after there ceremony with Champagne and food. They had our dinner to us as soon as we sat down at the reception, and the constantly checks on us throughout the night! Also, sent us off with food for the night, which was a life saver! Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 10/08/2018
  • Colleen

Colleen · Married on 09/08/2018

Delicious food and excellent service

Corey and her team was amazing!! The food was incredible! We really appreciate her willingness to try making Filipino chicken adobo, which she hadn't made before--it was excellent. The BBQ and appetizers were also all delicious! We got so many great comments on the food. Her staff also did an incredible job at making sure my husband and I were taken care of throughout the night--bringing us food and drinks right after the ceremony, wrapping our food up for us, etc. They truly went above and beyond. Highly, highly recommended.

Sent on 10/21/2018