Plated, Buffet, Stations, Family Style

About Dining Innovations

Catering & Mobile Bar

Dining Innovations is a full service catering company with a mobile bar! Let us impress you with our outstanding food, specialty cocktails, and friendly service. Whatever your special event requires, we can attain. From unique cocktails to innovative menus, we are Asheville's most versatile catering company!

Categories: Wedding Caterer

No Pork (1)
Champagne Toast (1)
House Wine (1)
Specialty Beer (1)

Extremely happy with Dining Innovations! They catered our wedding reception and Welcome Party dinner, and we couldn't have been happier with the quality of service we received. Guests are still raving about the delicious the food and the menu we chose! Ivan was our saving grace as he went above and beyond his call of duty- Not only did he coordinate with our other vendors but he helped us throughout the transition from the ceremony to the reception. He was kind, genuine, and positive- a grounding force for me, my wife, and my parents. They ensured we had all of our leftovers (even delivering large portions to the Doubletree hotel where we were all staying). Ivan showed true leadership for his staff as they were all professional and efficient. There's a reason why Dining Innovations is the #1 preferred vendor for all venues in Asheville. My sister is getting married next year and we will definitely be using their services again!

Profile Picture Randall, 8/26/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Stations, Vegetarian, Italian, Mexican, Southern

Dining Innovations!!! Is Amazing!!!Their food is amazing and Ivan is very responsive and accommodating. He created a delicious menu based on not only your tastes but your budget as well. Ivan was very professional and helpful throughout every aspect of the catering process. I cannot say one negative thing about my experience working with Dining Innovations or the food they provide. I highly recommend this caterer for your wedding. My guest have raved about the food now for weeks. The Pork sliders were my favorite:) I also thought it was very kind of Ivan to make a plate for my husband and I. Not only did Ivan go above and beyond by doing this he even packed up the leftovers for us. Ivan is the best!!!!! If you need delicious food stop searching and call Ivan:)

Profile Picture Amber, 6/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Vegan, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Champagne Toast, House Wine, Specialty Wine

Dining Innovations Pricing

220x220 sq 1460487384731 steak   copy
220x220 sq 1460487418704 whiskyciderbusiness
220x220 sq 1460487402775 infusedmelon

5 ENDORSEMENTS
I work with Dining Innovations on a regular basis. Their food is absolutely delicious, their service is professional and friendly, and I always notice their attention to detail. Highly recommend!

Dining Innovations provide high quality dishes with a friendly and reliable staff.

Events