82 Patton Ave Suite 800, Asheville, NC 28801 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 23

About Capital Club of Asheville

Above the bustling city in the heart of downtown... you will find Asheville’s premier reception and rehearsal dinner event venue, The Capital Club of Asheville. Boasting unsurpassed views of the Western North Carolina Mountains and exciting panoramic views of our beautiful city, The Capital Club will be the perfect choice for hosting your upcoming reception, rehearsal dinner or event.

We offer a relaxed yet professional setting lending itself to host a multitude of events. With indoor and outdoor space we are able to provide a unique and versatile experience. Elegant weddings, Receptions, Casual Pig Roasts and BBQ’s as well as corporate meetings, seminars, team building, etc... all at a location you have to see to believe. Let The Capital Club make your special occasion unforgettable.

We invite you to call for an appointment to meet with our Event Planner or to schedule a tour.

Amenities include a State-of-the-art Audio Visual System, Outside Catering Available, Optional Private On-site Parking, Security, Staffing, Tenting, Rentals, Vendor Referrals, Planning and Coordination and Bar Service.

Follow Capital Club of Asheville on

capture17

• Videos 1

17 Reviews for Capital Club of Asheville

Anne Shandley · Getting married on 03/05/2020

It was a perfect evening!

We held our son's rehearsal dinner (40 people) and a welcome cocktail reception afterwards (115) at The Capital Club. Mariah was an excellent partner in helping me plan these two events. What made planning a little trickier than most events I've hosted, was that I was living in China and had to do all of this by email. Mariah was extremely attentive and helpful. She responded in a timely manner to any of my questions or changes. She offered lists of caterers and florists that were familiar with the venue which made my planning even easier. She even caught details about the caterer and dishware rental a few days before the event to ensure that I had everything I needed. We did a run-through of the video/audio two days ahead of the dinner and she had a tech expert on site to help us with our questions. With rain in the forecast, Mariah offered a suitable Plan B that would work easily; fortunately we didn't have to put that plan into action! The venue offers a gorgeous view of the city and can offer both an indoor/outdoor space. My only complaint is minor - I wish the lights on the terrace could have been on a dimmer so that it felt a little cozier. Our guests are still talking about what a wonderful dinner and party we hosted - the beautiful Capital Club venue AND Mariah Gunther are two of the main reasons why it all went so well. I would definitely work with them again if the opportunity presented itself in the future.

Sent on 05/14/2019
  • F

F · Married on 10/14/2017

My son had a destination wedding in Asheville North Carolina. We decided to have our Rehearsal Dinner at The Capital Club in downtown Asheville. We were so glad we decided to have our event at The Capital Club. It is a beautifully designed space with large floor to ceiling windows and wall of glass doors leading to a large terrace with amazing views of Asheville skyline and mountains.
    Outside on the terrace was the perfect setting for our guests to enjoy gorgeous views of daylight, sunset and after dark views while enjoying cocktails and listing to an outstanding singer, Brandon Crocker. Inside was the perfect setting for a sit down dinner for our 100 guests. Their audio visual capacities were outstanding. We were able to view our Montage on two large TV’s and one big screen projector; it was very easy for all our guests to see our Montage from all seats. What is even better the TV’s and large screen are all beautifully concealed not to interfere with the design of the room.
    Working with Joe and Mariah was great. My main contact was Mariah who was a pleasure to work with. She was professional, responsive, flexible and very patient with my many last minute special requests. Mariah was extremely responsive to all my e-mails and phone calls. All the vendors helped make this a special evening. The up lighting from Champagne Event Services, cocktails & dinner with Celine & Company Catering and Mary Bell Events our event planner.
    It was a perfect evening and we could not have picked a better location. I HIGHLY recommend The Capital Club for any type or size of event! It was truly a wonderful experience, and exactly the event we were hoping for. The Capital Club was PERFECT!!
    The views of this venue made the night that more magical. I cannot recommend this place more!!
    Florence Rosner

Sent on 11/26/2017

Chuck & Mary · Married on 09/17/2016

Mariah Gunther and Joe Scott were extremely helpful in helping us navigate the many details and intricacies pertaining to an evening rehearsal dinner for our son and his fiancée. The interface with our caterer was smooth and flawless. Both the evening and sunset were very beautiful during cocktail hour out on the veranda facing the Asheville and Pisgah skylines. The space suited our needs perfectly and is convenient to everywhere in downtown Asheville!

Sent on 10/06/2016

Award

Capital Club of Asheville FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Cake Cutting
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 15.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? House Wine, Limited Bar
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Banquet Hall
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Cake, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Liability Insurance, Lighting / Sound, Set Up
  • What event items are available? Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Chair Covers, Dance Floor, Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available? Linens
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking

• Ryan Bumgarner Photography
    Ryan Bumgarner Photography Wedding Photographers

Great views of the city with a touch of class. Beautiful event space!

• Flawless
    Flawless Wedding Hair & Makeup

Flawless has worked with the Capital Club this is a stunning intimate venue in downtown!

• Tracy Waldrop Photography
    Tracy Waldrop Photography Wedding Photographers

I've photographed two weddings at this venue and I absolutely love it!! It's located right in the heart of downtown Asheville with wonderful surroundings for photos. The view from the rooftop is incredible. I would highly recommend their team!

• 82 Patton Ave, Suite 800 Asheville, 28801 See on map