This vendor is popular with couples. Start a conversation

On WeddingWire since 2020

Julia Nicole Weddings & Events is a wedding planning firm based in Asheville, North Carolina and beyond. Owner Julia Case is passionate about creating elegant weddings while providing exceptional customer service so engaged couples can enjoy the experience. She cherishes the opportunity to bring soon-to-be newlyweds’ dreams to life with a celebration that reflects their love story.

Julia Nicole Weddings & Events offers a selection of carefully curated planning packages. Julia aims to lend her expertise to couples’ diverse events, and she is happy to customize collections to suit special requests. Her full-service package covers each detail from start to finish and is personalized to ensure soon-to-be newlyweds receive the services they require. Couples who prefer to DIY part or all of their wedding can avail of partial or wedding management services.

• Woman-owned

Frequently asked questions

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

100% Recommended by couples

S
Stephanie L. Sent on 06/20/2023

Amazing wedding planner!!!

I recently had the pleasure of working with Julia and her team for my wedding, and I am beyond thrilled with the exceptional service they provided. From the moment we embarked on this journey together, their professionalism, creativity, and attention to detail truly stood out.

First and foremost, they demonstrated an unwavering commitment to understanding our vision for the perfect wedding. They took the time to listen attentively, asking insightful questions to capture our preferences, style, and unique love story. This level of personalized attention made us feel valued and assured us that our dream wedding was in capable hands.

Throughout the planning process, their expertise shone through in every aspect. From sourcing top-notch vendors to designing breathtaking floral arrangements and decor, every detail was meticulously curated with care. Their keen eye for aesthetics and ability to bring our vision to life was truly impressive. They effortlessly transformed our venue into a mesmerizing setting that exceeded our expectations.

They flawlessly managed timelines, budgets, and all the logistics that go into planning a wedding. Their thoroughness and proactive approach meant that we were able to relax and enjoy the journey, knowing that everything was being handled professionally.

On the day of the wedding, they orchestrated the event seamlessly. Their calm and composed demeanor was a testament to their experience and expertise. They ensured that every detail unfolded flawlessly, allowing us and our guests to fully immerse ourselves in the joy and magic of the day.

The level of service we received from this team went above and beyond what we could have hoped for. Their genuine care for their clients, paired with their creative flair and exceptional organizational skills, made our wedding day an unforgettable experience.

I wholeheartedly recommend Julia Nicole Weddings to anyone seeking a wedding planner.

Thank you, Julia and team, for making our wedding day an enchanting and unforgettable celebration!
D
Dawn Sent on 11/30/2023
5 out of 5 rating

You will not regret hiring Julia!

We had a micro wedding and had a ceremony venue along with a few vendors secured by the time I reached out for help so we chose the partial planning package Julia offers. Initially I tried doing it myself but quickly realized that even though it’s a small wedding you still have to make the same amount of decisions. Plus I was planning it out of state and wanted to remove as much stress as possible to really enjoy the day.

Julia and her team were incredible to work with! They have an online portal to keep track of guests, vendors, and planning progress. Julia was also on top of every last detail, she communicated necessary information to all vendors, and made the whole process effortless for us!

My husband and I were married at Biltmore Estate then had our reception at Reverie in Asheville. The day could not have gone better from beginning to end! Julia and her team were wonderful to work with and executed our vision flawlessly!

Thank you so much for everything, Julia!
Y
Yvonne M. Sent on 11/07/2023
5 out of 5 rating

Our hearts are so full and we are forever grateful!

We are forever grateful for Julia Nicole Weddings & Events, who turned our dream wedding into a reality. Words cannot express how thrilled we are with Julia and her team to give us an unforgettable wedding experience! The logistics of planning a wedding are WAY more complicated than I ever imagined, and I am a project manager for NASA. Julia was attentive, creative, and organized and made the process simple for us! She listened carefully to our ideas, preferences, and vision for the day, and then brought them to life in ways we could never have imagined.
Every element of our wedding, from the venue to the flowers, the catering, and even the schedule of events, was meticulously planned and executed flawlessly. Her network of vendors was top-notch, our band was SO FUN, I am still drooling over the desserts that she recommended for us! The full team was amazing and made sure all the hundreds of moving parts seamlessly fell into place perfectly.
Our wedding was the best day of my life. I went into it with zero stress and just got to enjoy every moment all thanks to Julia and Macy. If you're looking to have the wedding of your dreams, do yourself a favor and hire Julia Nicole Weddings & Events, they are worth their weight in gold! Our hearts are so full and we are forever grateful!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2024 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding

Responds within 24 hours