rlcCreative

Stateline, NV View map
$2,000 Most Popular Price

$2,000 Most Popular Price

rlcCreative is a locally-renowned wedding photography studio situated in Stateline, Nevada. This company is owned by lead photographer Rachel Carter, who boasts over a decade of experience in the industry. This photographer offers couples a once in a lifetime experience, ending with a beautiful wedding collection that they can cherish for years to come. Her warm personality and talent behind the lens make rlcCreative the best choice for your wedding day service.

rlcCreative offers a customized approach to her clients, creating packages to suit your individual needs and style. Rachel will meet with you for a personal consultation to discuss your wedding timeline, needs, and ideal budget. This photographer uses a contemporary and photojournalistic style to capture the real and authentic moments of your wedding day. She is happy to work across multiple locations to get the best images possible, and can also be available for additional hours upon request. For large weddings, she can also bring a second photographer. After the event, couples may select from a range of keepsakes and mementos, with options including:

• Custom graphics
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files
  • Save-the-dates
  • Prints
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,000

One Event / Day
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Custom Graphics
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

1 User photo

Samantha Married on 09/22/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Rachel is THE BEST!!! My fianc茅 booked her to shoot the proposal, so that we could have pictures of the whole thing. Rachel not only took the most beautiful pictures, but she helped my fianc茅 plan the whole timeline, so we would have everything revolved around the sunset. It worked out perfectly. I was completely surprised, and the pictures are unreal. Both of our families & best friends were also there (they were hidden during the proposal and jumped out once I said yes!), and Rachel stayed to take pictures of all of us afterwards, so that we would have the best memories to look back at. The beach & sunset are two of my favorite things, and I am so grateful to her for helping to make my dream proposal such an amazing day & experience that I'll remember forever. Since then, I also booked Rachel for a boudoir shoot, and let me tell you...the pictures are incredible! Even though I would imagine this kind of shoot would be awkward, Rachel made me feel so comfortable the whole time, as if we'd been friends & comfortable with each other for years. Thank you Rachel for everything you've done!! We're so glad we know we can count on you for all of our future photography needs!!
    Aundrea Married on 06/16/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    You neeeeed to have rachel fo your photos for your wedding shd is awesome...suoer sweet friendly and captures the best moments with perfect lighting. She is hands down the best photographer im so happy with our choice and woukd reccomend her to anyone!

rlcCreative's reply:

It was such an honor to shoot your beautiful wedding! Pictures are coming along wonderfully! Thank you so much for the great review!
    Ashley S. Married on 06/10/2017

So warm & professional

Amazing, so warm and professional. All of our pictures were amazing, the hardest part was picking my favorite photo.

rlcCreative's reply:

Oh my goodness. You are the sweetest. You and Joe are some of the best people I have ever met! Being there felt like being part of the family! Thank you again!
  • illustration stars

63 photos 路 06/16/2017

Pricing

Stateline Stateline, NV, 89449
Location of (rlcCreative)

Other vendors in Reno for your wedding