Inspired Life AVL Reviews

Inspired Life AVL 7
  • Tasia

Tasia · Married on 06/01/2019

Honestly the best

Brittany photographed our wedding in Asheville and she did PHENOMENAL! You can honestly tell the difference between her experience and professionalism as a photographer over someone who takes candid photos with an expensive camera. She knew where to go without question—both in the Asheville area, and at the venue—and was definitely prepared beforehand. She was also great at positioning us into ways that we would have never done on our own, and those are the photos that we love the most! Photos aside, she dressed professionally and has a fantastic personality. You could tell she actually cared about her job and wasn’t just trying to get a paycheck. She also has NO PROBLEM traveling. So if you’re not in Asheville, that’s not a problem! I will DEFINITELY hire her for photos in the future even though we live in Raleigh. Absolutely LOVE. 6/5 stars :)

Sent on 06/05/2019
    Inspired Life AVL 8
    Inspired Life AVL 9
    Inspired Life AVL 10
    Inspired Life AVL 11
    Inspired Life AVL 12

Inspired Life AVL's reply:

Ahhh mannnn! What a sweet review! Thank you so much for your kind words it was truly my pleasure getting to know and working with you and David! XO
  • Brianna

Brianna Beasley · Married on 04/07/2019

Excellent!

Brittany is such a fun photographer to work with! Our ceremony went a couple minutes over, which cut out the time we had for portraits, but she still managed to get AMAZING portraits of us and kept us on time! She was very easy to be around and really makes you feel comfortable.

Sent on 06/19/2019
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 03/23/2019

Everything was excellent

I had worked with Brittany in the past and knew she was exactly who I wanted to shoot my wedding. She does amazing work and is so wonderful to be around. I could not imagine having a better experience with anyone else. Brittany and I took an incredible overnight adventure down to Beaufort, SC to shoot my bridals and the images were breath-taking. For my wedding day, Brittany had a conversation with me to ensure that she knew exactly what and who I wanted pictures of, and also developed a timeline to make things less chaotic. She was so organized, knowledgeable, and had some great tips for me! The photos she delivered me from my wedding were beyond what I could have imagined. My grandma has told me (on numerous occasions) “she didn’t just snap pictures, she took pictures with meaning”, and this is so true. I am so glad I chose Inspired Life Photography to capture this precious time in my life, and you will be too.

Sent on 05/15/2019

Inspired Life AVL's reply:

Oh my goodness! What a sweet review! I am so happy that you’re so happy! I live you to pieces mrs! ❤️

Courtney Sprouse · Married on 12/22/2018

Amazing Experience!

Brittany photographed our ceremony, newlywed portraits and part of our reception and she did a truly wonderful job. We just got our photos back and we're in love with them. She had a wonderful attitude and was really easy to work with the day of. She also took time out prior to get to know us as a couple. She made us feel really comfortable and captured some really genuine and sweet moments. During sunset the sky turned a gorgeous shade of purple and she stole some extra shots that came out stunning. We couldn't be more happy with our pictures and can't recommend Brittany enough.

Sent on 01/21/2019
  • W

Winslow Mohr · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing Photos, Fun Person

My wife and I had Brittany photograph our wedding, and she was absolutely amazing! She hit the timeline perfectly, and was great at organizing everyone for the group photos. Everyone enjoyed working with her, and I think you can tell that from the photos. She even noticed a really nice light during the reception dinner and took us out to take what turned out to be some of our favorite photos from the night! The photos all turned out amazing, and we can't recommend her enough. Thanks, Brittany!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Inspired Life AVL's reply:

Thank You for such a kind review! It was truly my pleasure to get to know & to work with you guys! XO -Brit

Therese Cope · Married on 10/04/2018

October 4, 2018

Brittany was absolutely amazing! i adored her personality - she understood my vision for my photos and did a fantastic job pulling it all off in such a short time. She didn't miss a single moment, or shot. We are so grateful we picked her for our special day!!

Sent on 11/15/2018
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 09/29/2018

Proof You Don't Have to Break the Bank to Find True Artistic Talent!!

Thank you so much to Brittany for capturing the best day of our lives. Brittany is proof that you don't have to break the bank to find true talent. We initially chose her because her packages were very reasonable and her portfolio was beautiful. (We were planning a destination wedding 5 hours away!) On the big day, we were blown away with her talent. Her communication could not have been better leading up to the big day when we were game planning! I was obviously very nervous on the big day and she helped calm me down too. So she did more than just "photograph" on the big day, she really had a lot of jobs haha! Her work is magnificent! We've been receiving compliments like crazy. I would recommend her to anyone looking for beautiful pictures at a very reasonable and affordable price as well.

Sent on 11/19/2018

Anthony · Married on 08/04/2018

Brittany was a pleasure to deal with from start to finish. After shopping for quotes for a week, we realized Brittany had by far the most reasonable pricing. Over the next 4 months we had numerous calls and emails traded to ensure everything was understood in terms of timing and our special requests, and even received a gift! 100% recommend Inspired Life to anyone looking for personalized service at a great price!

Sent on 08/17/2018

Demi · Married on 05/05/2018

First of all, you get what you pay for when it comes to wedding photography. Inspired Life Photography is well worth the price. Not only did we have amazing and gorgeous, engagement, bridal and wedding photos, we also really enjoyed the company of Brittany.
    We did our engagement photos in the fall of 2017 - got them back fairly quickly, considering the time of year. Brittany helped to design our Save-The-Dates. We ordered them through her as well. They turned out great and were a great first look into her photography. This was also a great way for us to get to know her before the big day - we were able to connect and were able to become more relaxed.
    With the bridal portraits, we did these on a very busy weekend, but I was extremely impressed with how well Brittany made it work. They turned out great!
    Lastly, our wedding photos! We were super impressed with all the other photos Brittany had taken for us, we knew that the wedding photos would be just as great. They were well worth the wait. Her and her 2nd shooter for the day were able to capture all the perfect moments and truly bring our big day to life.
    Inspired Life Photography is a must have! You will truly not be disappointed with the finished products.
    Brittany, Jake and I absolutely love you! You're fantastic!

Sent on 06/20/2018
    Inspired Life AVL 13
    Inspired Life AVL 14
    Inspired Life AVL 15

Demi · Married on 05/05/2018

Inspired Life AVL is Amazing!

Jake and I were both extremely happy with everything Brittany did for us; engagement, bridal, wedding, everything was great! We would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 01/21/2019
    Inspired Life AVL 20
    Inspired Life AVL 21
    Inspired Life AVL 22

Melissa · Married on 12/28/2017

Brittany is so talented at what she does! We booked the 4-hour wedding day package with her and couldn't be happier with her and her amazing work! She was friendly, professional, and absolutely everywhere at the wedding, getting shots I didn't even know she got! During the family & wedding party photos, the reception, and send-off, she wasn't afraid to retake a picture or ask us to rearrange or move in order to get the perfect shot. And she got so many AMAZING pictures! Her framing and editing is light, creative, and just pretty. She captured our wedding day, the people, the decor, the whole event, beautifully. Truly could not be happier! (AND her price was incredibly reasonable!)

Sent on 01/31/2018
    Inspired Life AVL 23
    Inspired Life AVL 24
    Inspired Life AVL 25

Rachael · Married on 09/23/2017

We were so lucky to have Brittany for our big day! Not only does she have a great vision, we absolutely loved working with Brittany throughout the whole planning process. She even had the great idea for us to sneak away at sunset to get a few couple shots - they're my all-time favorite pictures of me and my husband!

Sent on 01/07/2018

Kaitlyn · Married on 08/26/2017

I would highly recommend Inspired Life Photography for pictures! Brittney is so great to work with and goes above and beyond to make your wedding day stress free! I was very impressed with how much she was on her game and was adaptable to potential wedding day challenges! This tremendously helped my anxiety for the wedding day. I took engagement/bridal photos and was so impressed with the quality of images. She was so easy to book photography sessions and I feel like she always listened to what my vision was. She really does have an eye for certain scenery and lighting! I am looking very forward to seeing the wedding pictures which will be nothing but great I am sure!

Sent on 09/12/2017

Kirsten · Married on 05/20/2017

We were in love with Brittany's style from the moment we shot our engagement photos in December. Brittany was so easy to get along with and really helped us feel comfortable in front of the camera. We knew after looking at the engagement pictures that we would LOVE the pictures she captured on our wedding day. Fast forward five months and Brittany was shooting our big day on 5/20/2017 at The Venue in downtown Asheville. Brittany was able to rally my huge wedding party and family members so that we could get so awesome shots before the ceremony. She even closed down an entire street in Asheville (by standing in the middle of it!) so we could get the perfect picture in front of our venue– talk about a photographer who will do anything for a great shot! Brittany made all of our guests feel comfortable and several people commented on the fact that she and our second photographer, Nick, were “all over the room and dance floor” snapping photos that night. She was so helpful, supportive, and fun - we even danced a little together on the dance floor! When Brittany sent us the gallery of our wedding pictures, we could tell her pictures truly capture moments of us having fun with our guests as well as plenty of moments we missed in person throughout the night! Brittany captured the perfect blend of portrait, posed photos and candid pictures from the night. She listened to our request for a more journalistic approach to capturing the night in photos – from the tiniest details in the décor to the expressions on guests’ faces during toasts. We are blown away by all of the pictures and our guests cannot get enough of all the photos she took throughout the night. I highly recommend Brittany for anyone looking for a photographer to shoot their wedding. She has an wonderful, outgoing personality and a keen eye for gorgeous shots - you won't regret it!

Sent on 06/23/2017

Hannah · Married on 05/15/2017

Brittany took both our engagement and wedding photos and let me tell you, they turned out AMAZING! She's unbelievably talented and made me feel so comfortable!

Mitchell · event on 04/11/2017

My wife, Megan and I completed a newlywed photo session with Brit last month. She was extremely professional and a blast to be around. We went to a beautiful outdoor mountain setting along the Blue Ridge Parkway and our photos turned out amazing. Megan and I couldn't be happier--Brit turned them around very quickly as well. We cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 06/05/2017

Tracy · Married on 04/08/2017

I would recommend Inspired Life Photography to anyone needing any of their special moments captured . Brittany just photographed my sons wedding this past Saturday, not only was she on time but she came with such a willingness to help wherever it was needed. She went over and beyond the job she was hired for without being asked to do any of it. She rolled with the punches, good and bad and was totally professional and down to earth throughout the entire day and I tell you, she had her hands full with this wedding shoot! And best of all her work is absolutely beautiful!! After seeing the sneak peek today I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures that she captured! Thank you so much Brittany for being so professional and personable and handling the situations thrown at you without missing a beat! ??

Sent on 04/10/2017

Alexandra · Married on 03/18/2017

Brittany was such a dream to work with! She shot both a boudoir shoot for me, as well as my wedding. She very clearly knows what she is doing, she is a great director of where to be and what to do. She also has a keen eye for details, really giving you direction on what to tweak for the best shot. She managed me and my husband, as well as our bridal party and huge families with ease. Her second shooter for the wedding was great as well. They both did a great job blending in to get the candids, and posing us when needed for some special shots. Her editing is superb, I never felt like she over did it, or we didn't recognize ourselves, but she certainly presented us the best versions of ourselves. Had a truly great experience working with her from start to finish. She also helped set up a photography timeline for me, which I felt like was above and beyond the call of duty.

Sent on 03/30/2017

Julia · Married on 10/29/2016

Brittany was absolutely so great! She traveled a few hours to us to take our engagement photos and she did such a fabulous job with the wedding! She was a pleasure to work with and we have the best pictures to remember our special day! She also did our Save the Dates and they turned out so cute!!

Brenda · Married on 09/17/2016

Britney was awesome!!! We used her for our fall wedding in Asheville and couldn't have been happier with our decision to hire her as our wedding photographer! We met her when we shot our engagement session at Biltmore estate in Asheville and I remember talking with my husband about how great she was when we were leaving that session! She just has a way of making you feel comfortable like you've known each other forever! On our wedding day she was so calm and laid-back and funny everyone really enjoyed her! After our wedding we got our photo gallery and were blown away by how beautiful our photos were, everyone was raving about them for months! Six months later we still love our wedding photos and I know we are going to love them forever! Thank you Brittany!

Anna · Married on 07/16/2016

Brittany was our wedding photographer for our wedding in July 2016. We booked her WAY in advance and she took us step by step through the entire process from face timing us, taking our engagement pictures, dealing with the rain on our big day, to producing the most AMAZING pictures that I could have imagined. On your wedding day you want a photographer that you can trust and that is most definitely Brittany.

Savannah · Married on 05/07/2016

My husband and I had a wonderful experience with Brittany. She was VERY easy to communicate with from the moment I called her for a quote and through the day of my wedding. She was kind enough to spend some time at our venues before the ceremony and reception so that she could get an idea of the best angles and lighting which helped us save time on our wedding day. Our favorite part is that we received our photos via email ONE WEEK later, so while we were on our honeymoon, we got to relive the best day of our lives. I would recommend Brittany to friends and family for their special day.

Sent on 03/27/2017

Natalia · Married on 08/01/2015

Brittany was great and really attentive to our wants for our wedding. She got the pictures back in less than a month and they are gorgeous! Also love her package deals with the engagement session,etc. Highly recommend her to others!

Sent on 09/01/2015

Allie · Married on 04/18/2015

I spent a lot of time reviewing photographers in the Asheville area for our wedding. A photographer was the most important vendor to me, they capture all the memories from your special day, and those last forever! When I came across Inspired Life Photography's website the photos were above and beyond anything else I had seen. I knew we needed Brittany for our wedding! The first time we met Brittany she was very friendly and answered all of our questions, even giving us advice on where/when/how to take our photos. Over the course of 8 months she became a friend. She found a beautiful location for our engagement photos that perfectly captured our personalities. Brittany is incredibly flexible! On the day of my bridal portraits the original location was closed. She instantly had a back up plan and captured stunning photos. It also rained on our wedding day and she was forced to take photos within a very small time frame. Through all of this Brittany maintained a professional attitude, made everyone comfortable, and again captured amazing photos. I can not speak highly enough of Inspired Life Photography, it was one of the best decisions I made when planning my wedding. We receive so many compliments on our photographs. I look at my beautiful photos every day and reflect on the most perfect day!