Blue Water Weddings

Tavernier, FL View map
$3,599 Package Price

$3,599 Package Price

Blue Water Weddings is a luxury wedding planning company based in Islamorada, Florida, that specializes in destination weddings in the Florida Keys. We have a wonderful list of wedding venues in Key Largo, Tavernier, Islamorada and Marathon. It's always a pleasure to work with couples and their families throughout the planning process. We are a team based buisness that strives to create beautiful memories that last a lifetime.

Blue Water Weddings offers Wedding Planning, Coordiantion and Design services. Please inquire for a brochure of our services that explain all services listed with pricing.

Full Planning and Design

Our Full-service Planning package is designed for the couple who is looking to have the full experience of having a wedding planner and designer. We work with you on everything from logistics to creating a truly magical experience for you and your guests.

Full Planning

We work collectively with you on the nuts and bolts of what makes an event great. We offer suggestions for style but our focus is on the wedding logistics and flow. This is for the couple who already knows what thy want for design but needs help sourcing and orchestrating their wedding details from start to finish.

Month of Coordination

Our Month of Wedding Coordination Package is best suited for you if you have planned your entire wedding. We will execute all of your carefully thought out plans to ensure your wedding day goes off without a hitch.

Intimate Weddings and Elopements

If you have smaller group and need to talk through what service is best for you, please contact us through the inquire button below or email us at info@blue-water-weddings.com or call 305 283 0066.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,799

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,599

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,399

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$150

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.8 out of 5 rating

• Sheena
    Sheena G. Married on 02/22/2022

Mary is the best!

Mary Palacios more than exceeded our expectations. She made our special day perfect. We spoke with her almost a year in advance of the wedding and she explained all the different services they offer. I was expecting not to need a planner at all, and to do a lot of planning myself. Even with all of the DIY invitations and decorations, etc., but hiring her was the best decision we made.

My husband and I have crazy schedules and Mary was flexible with us. We had calls every so often and exchanged emails often. she was such a pleasure to work with. She had great ideas we hadn't considered and executed a lot of details flawlessly. She took our ideas and brought them to life.
    We had many moving parts and lots of different vendors that were unfamiliar with the venue. Mary communicated well with them and helped everyone work together cohesively. She kept me calm on wedding day and kept everyone on schedule. She lives nearby our venue and had worked there before, so when the venue contacts were continuously unresponsive, she was able to go to the resort and get answers for us.
    From the first call through wedding day, I stressed less and enjoyed more because Mary was there to help. Thank you Mary!!!
  • Alyssa
    Alyssa M. Married on 01/29/2022

Best Wedding Planner

Hiring Julia was the best decision I made - she was my favorite vendor by far! I am very type A personality and Julia went above and beyond my expectations. She kept everything (and me!) in line on the wedding day, which left me to enjoy. If you make one wedding decision - make the right one, hire Julia/Blue Water Weddings
  • Taylor
    Taylor S. Married on 04/18/2021

The Best Wedding Planner in South Florida

I recently worked with Julia and her team at Blue Water Weddings for our wedding in Islamorada last month, and the experience was amazing. Being that I've been a bridesmaid in 7 weddings throughout my life, I was very clear that working with a planner was necessary to my peace of mind as a bride.

We are so glad that we went with Julia because she anticipated any problem or logistic that might arise and was ready to handle it; of course, there were not any problems because we had Blue Water doing its thing from the very beginning. I hired them for their full planning and design services and do not regret it at all. Literally, I did not have to worry about anything with the budget because they had it all under control at all times. She only gave me choices for things that would fit in the budget without making me feel like I was skimming down or having to say no to something.

As a designer, Julia has a real gift of getting what a bride's personality is from the start. She connected us with awesome caterers and florists to really pull off a colorful, eclectic, elegant wedding in the Keys. She even came to do in person meetings with me to go over design and details that were important. Those were the most fun!

A highlight of mine and everyone else's was that my groom came into the ceremony by boat! Our venue had a marina and she saw this possibility for him and our ring bearer and best man to come in on our vintage Shamrock. It was a hit! We have great footage and will never forget that.

Even last minute things that I saw on Pinterest, like a special seating chart, she and her team were able to do for me so that my day was awesome. If there were any issues with anything the day of the wedding, I did not even know because she was very calming and made sure that I enjoyed the day. Thank you Blue Water!
  • illustration stars

34 photos 路 10/13/2018
  • Josh & Sarah
    21 photos 路 07/22/2015

Mary Veal Photography Mary Veal Photography Wedding Photographers

Julia is a true professional possessing vast experience and an unparalleled artistic vision along with the resources and determination to flawlessly design and carry out your dream wedding. Whether working with celebrity clientele or destination brides, she will be one of your best resources for planning your luxury wedding in the Florida Keys!

Florida Keys Photo Florida Keys Photo Wedding Photographers

Blue Water Weddings is a top notch wedding and event planning service in the upper keys. They capture their client's vision, and create an unforgettable environment for any occasion. Their attention to detail is undeniable, and they are always a pleasure to work with. You can't go wrong with Blue Water Weddings!

Lisa and Greg Poland Photography Lisa and Greg Poland Photography Wedding Photographers

Julia & Blue Water Weddings are second to none! Every time we are photographing an event or wedding she is coordinating I know it is going to look perfect. Her attention to detail and table set ups are outstanding, I photographed one of her brides just a few days ago at a beautiful sunset wedding on the beach.

9077 Old Highway Tavernier, FL, 33070

Tues, Wed, Thurs 10 am to 4pm Fri, 10 am to 2 Sat, not available, on site at wedding Sun, 11am -4pm Mon - Closed but available by phone
Location of (Blue Water Weddings)

Other vendors in Florida Keys for your wedding