Blue Water Weddings Reviews

Blue Water Weddings 5
Blue Water Weddings 6
Blue Water Weddings 7

Suzanne Rice · Married on 05/06/2019

Could not have done it without her

Julia with Blue Water Weddings was incredible to work with, very professional, and knowledgeable. She provided options I had not thought about for wedding venue sites to help stay within budget. Her contacts and vendor list was great. All of the vendors highly respect her and said, “Oh Julia is your wedding planner? Then everything is going to be taken care of.” Day before my wedding and day of wedding she was there making sure everything ran smoothly and was totally organized. I cannot say enough wonderful things about her!

Sent on 05/18/2019
  • Carolina

Carolina Portela · Married on 01/19/2019

Best decision EVER!

Hiring Julia and her amazing team was the best decision we ever made. Her relationships with all the vendors and knowledge of the Keys in general was so helpful and took a lot of the pressure off our plate. She provided so many options that fit our parameters, which were a little difficult given the size of our guest list. She was extremely kind and so calm, which was very comforting during the inevitable stress that came with planning a destination wedding for 300 people. There is no way we could have done it without Julia and her team. Period. She kept us organized and on track from the day we hired her and made the entire weekend feel like a seamless celebration for us and all our friends and family- and we didn’t have to worry about a thing! Julia and the entire Blue Water Weddings team truly made our dream weekend come true!

Sent on 05/31/2019

Magdalena Moeller · Married on 12/08/2018

Best Wedding planning decision we made!

We are SO happy we chose Julia and Dené to help make our special day absolutely amazing.
    They were on top of it for the entire wedding planning process and really shined the day of. I didn’t lift a FINGER. I didn’t worry about anything and Julia continued to check in throughout the day to make sure I had everything I needed. It was exactly what I wanted.
    And the wedding itself - we’ll lets just say they were troopers. We had some unexpected rain and they were outside with us all night long while we danced in the rain. That’s what I call above and beyond!!
    So thank you one million times Julia and Dene for the best wedding planning experience I could have ever asked for and more importantly the most beautiful wedding day that fit my vision perfectly.

Sent on 12/22/2018

Nancy · Married on 11/10/2018

Wedding in the Keys

Julia and her assistant, Dené were wonderful! They pulled together everything we wanted in less than 4 months. Our wedding day went seamlessly thanks to them! Their vendor recommendations were all superb as well!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Blue Water Weddings's reply:

Thank you Nancy! It was such a pleasure working with you and we are so happy for you both! Congrats and all the best!! xoxo
  • Jen

Jen Fernandez · Married on 08/11/2018

Thank you for the best day ever!

Julia and Dene at Blue water weddings made our wedding day a dream come true! Four months post wedding I still have guests telling me that it was the best and most fun wedding they have ever been to! Although we do not live too far (just up in Fort Lauderdale) we still hired them to be full service planners which made everything a breeze. Anytime I had a "what do we do about this" moment, Julia always had an immediate solution. She always kept me calm throughout the planning process and I couldn't be more grateful. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 12/14/2018
    Blue Water Weddings 12
    Blue Water Weddings 13
    Blue Water Weddings 14

Blue Water Weddings's reply:

Thank you Jen! It was such a pleasure working with you and your family. We loved our meetings together and hope you keep in touch! XOXO

Payton · Married on 03/24/2018

Julia and Dené did an amazing job on our wedding! Everything came out perfect and they take all the pressure off of you on your big day!

Sent on 04/18/2018

Blue Water Weddings's reply:

Thank you Payton! It was such a pleasure to be a part of it and you looked so beautiful and happy! Keep in touch!

Melissa · Married on 03/03/2018

Julia Timins with Blue Water Weddings is AMAZING! She is very supportive and incite full during the whole planning process. Julia is so professional and she knows the best vendors to use.
    On my wedding day I could just sit back and enjoy the day since Julia had everything organized and made sure everything ran smoothly.

Sent on 03/13/2018

Jessik · Married on 05/13/2017

Blue water weddings made our wedding day unbelievable!! It was the best weekend of our lives. Not a detail was missed the entire weekend. Julia made sure that we were stress free during the planning process. We can't thank her and Danielle enough for all the hard work that was put into making our day magical. Thank you sooo very much!!

Sent on 05/17/2017

Blue Water Weddings's reply:

Thank you Jessika! Such a pleasure to work with you and Austin. Wishing you all the very best for the future.

Pamela · Married on 02/25/2017

Coming from an Event background, I thought I could plan this wedding from out of state by myself...Well, I am SO Glad that I found Julia to keep my sanity...She pulled everything together and gave us the perfect wedding! She really knows what she is doing and allowed me to have the most perfect day! Thank you!

Sent on 03/15/2017

Blue Water Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. Loved pulling it all together for you and seeing you have a such a great time.

David · Married on 02/18/2017

We had an amazing wedding in the Florida Keys with Julia's help. We booked a location that fell through and luckily we found a better location (Coconut Palm Inn) that was perfect for a few day destination wedding. When the wedding is far away do not expect emails to be answered right away. She has a ton of weddings and the ones a month out are going to be top priority as it should be. She does a ton of weddings. She helped us find all the right vendors for everything to make our day perfect. A month out she was on top of everything getting it all finalized. There were a few minor things that were missed the day of but overall the day was 99% perfect. I do not envy the job of a wedding coordinator. There are a million things going on and she did a great job keeping everything organized.

Sent on 03/23/2017

Blue Water Weddings's reply:

Thank you David. It was a pleasure and enjoyed working with you both.

Jill · Married on 01/28/2017

I had planned most of my wedding from out of state, and realized I needed a day of coordinator. Hiring Julia was the best decision I made throughout my the wedding planning process. Looking back, I should've hired her to plan the entire thing. She was professional, sweet and really went the extra mile. Our wedding day went extremely smooth, was totally stress free for me and my husband, and we know she put a lot of effort into making that happen.

Sent on 02/16/2017

Erin · Married on 10/24/2016

Our experience started while searching for a venue in the Florida Keys. Struggling to really know the best route I decided to find a planner from the area and see where to go from there. I called Julia AFTERHOURS and she picked up! What? Someone in the Keys actually answered the phone but afterhours, GREAT! Before even signing any contracts she provided several places within budget to research. Luckily we live about 3 hours away and there was a Wedding Show in Islamorada in January so we able to meet venue managers, DJ’s, caterer, and florists etc. While there she introduced us to her preferred venders and all was well. From then on the phone calls, emails, tasting and walkthroughs were coordinated on time. Working well within budget Julia and her assistant along with all venders. I was so nervous about how everything was going to come together but with her vision and keen eye for the smallest of details was far more than I could imagine. Everyone raved at how smoothly everything came together without a hitch! It was beachy, whimsical, and elegant. Recommending Blue Water Weddings is not enough, I would say it is a MUST HAVE if you are planning a wedding in the Florida Keys. Thank you to Julia and her team for making our wedding absolutely perfect! ~ Erin & Supo

Sent on 11/04/2016

Natalie · Married on 07/21/2016

Julia was the best decision we made while planning the wedding. We had a destination wedding in the Florida Keys and planning is hard from further away. Julia took all the worry from us and took care of everything down to every detail! Her professionalism and timeliness is incredible! She is also a joy to be around! Loved every little detail she put together for us. She truly made our wedding a dream come true. We will forever be thankful for her! ??

Sent on 08/01/2016

Jim Muszynski · Married on 06/12/2016

We highly recommend Blue Water Weddings and Julia.
    Our wonderful adventure started with Julia at Blue Water Weddings prior to us even hiring her. We were interviewing Wedding Planners and when we were talking to Julia we told her about the location we were thinking of having our wedding. Without us even hiring her she suggested she do a FaceTime at the property so we can get a better idea of the property and what it had to offer. This type of excellent proactive customer service made us fall in love with her and her staff. From our initial conversation over the phone, Julia quickly learned our style and vision and she was spot on, after we face timed, we were convinced this original venue was not for us. Julia was instrumental in working with us to find the perfect venue for us and our guests and she took all of our visions and made them a reality and much more. Her knowledge of vendors was unreal. Each vendor she recommended added their own imprint to making our wedding day exceptional. She treated us as if we were her only client always making herself available for a call or meeting to touch base. Her unending dedication in making our Wedding Day the most amazing event for us and our guests is an experience everyone should have on their special day. From the smallest details Julia and Jenny handled everything and we always had nothing to worry about with Julia and her staff at the helm. We even believe they had something to do with the rainbows that appeared during the photo session.
    Being from Chicago, our family and friends are accustom to elegant, over the top weddings. What Julia arranged for us blew our mind away. We are still hearing from people that it was the most elegant, beautiful Wedding they have ever attended.
    Anyone who is thinking of having a wedding in the Florida Keys, their first call needs to be to Julia. We could not image our wedding without her.
    Thank you Julia for making our Wedding Day spectacular.
    Jim & Harry

Sent on 09/08/2016

julie · Married on 05/11/2016

Julia was amazing!!! we could not of down it without her. She went above and beyond every step of the way. To making sure we had a cocktail in our hand, to making sure we ate, following the timeline so everything went smoothly, meeting with us several times before the wedding, skype calls, pushing us when we needed to make a decision, offering advice every step of the way, dealing with the questions of the parents, making sure the bridal party had there act together it goes on and on. She was a rockstar and you need to hire her for your wedding. She was the best investment we made.

Sent on 05/24/2016

Naomi · Married on 04/28/2016

From start to finish Julia and her team at Blue Water Weddings were able to take our vision for a wedding and turn it into a reality. We met with Julia on a whim after the first place we had booked fell through. We described our ideal wedding to Julia and without hesitation she suggested Southern Diversion in Marathon Florida.
    Throughout the wedding planning process Julia responded to all of my emails (and there were many) in a timely manner. Any bumps in the road, which to a bride may seem like catastrophes, Julia handled calmly and efficiently. Julia helped to coordinate all details for both the Welcome Dinner and Wedding from the menu, to the flowers, to the decorations. She helped create a schedule for transportation so that all guests. As a wedding favor, I wanted all of the guests to leave with a picture frame containing a family picture from the wedding. Julia not only had her assistant Jennie take pictures of the guests, but then she went to Rite Aid to get them developed so the guests could leave the wedding with a memory of themselves at the wedding. The guests all raved about the favors.
    With her help, planning a destination wedding was enjoyable as she helped to alleviate stress from being so far away.
    Our guests are still talking about how much fun they had at the wedding and how beautiful all of the details turned out.

Sent on 05/15/2016

Blue Water Weddings's reply:

Thank you Naomi, you and Jason were such a pleasure to help bring your vision to life. I wish you all the very best. Keep in touch! xo

Jennifer · Married on 04/23/2016

Julia is awesome and very cool/calm under pressure. Our venue had a conflict and we actually had to change our wedding date! Julia handled it immediately and with such professionalism. We had a fantastic wedding and everything went as planned. In addition, we were a destination wedding so we had to do a lot of the planning remotely. Julia was a lifesaver because she was local in Florida when we could not be. Thank you Julia!!

Sent on 05/18/2016

Melissa · Married on 04/16/2016

Julia & Jenny at Blue Water Weddings were a blessing for our wedding! They truly came in and saved the day, making sure everything went smoothly and with no stress. Every detail was taken care of and the vendors she booked for me were amazing! Chris and I truly appreciate everything Julia and Jenny did for us!

-Chris & Melissa McBee

Sent on 04/27/2016

Julia and her team made the most special day of our lives picture perfect. Blue waters wedding made our vision a reality and executed everything perfectly. Everyone was asking me how I was so calm all day. I kept telling everyone I have nothing to stress out about because Julia is taking care of everything. It was a pleasure working with Julia every step. Her taste is impeccable and her happy calm energy is contagious. After having Julia there I am telling everyone she is the person you must hire for you wedding!

Sent on 02/23/2016

Sarah · Married on 01/09/2016

Julia was so incredibly helpful, I said multiple times, "I don't know what we would do if we didn't hire her!". She made it easy planning a destination wedding, keeping in contact and responding to all of our emails in a timely manner. She was very professional and knew exactly what she was doing. I am so grateful to have had her there with us on our big day.

Sent on 01/14/2016

Susan · Married on 01/02/2016

Julia was amazing. Very calm under pressure, amazingly creative and so organized! I had no idea that hiring a wedding planner was necessary but I was so wrong! Organizing a destination wedding on a tight time frame during the busiest weekend in the Keys ever made Julia indispensable! Her knowledge of venues and styles and the amazing eye for design and detail made my dream wedding come true. There is not one single thing I would change. If you are considering hiring a wedding planner and getting married in the Keys, you must hire Julia.

Sent on 01/11/2016

Chiara · Married on 01/01/2016

Kat celebrated our wedding in Islamorada: she was top chioce for us. She made our wedding day very special

Sent on 01/11/2016

Vivianne · Married on 12/12/2015

Julia was great to work with. She was a lot of help from start to finish but the best part about her was her ability to put everything together on the day of the wedding without me having to worry at all. Julia did not miss a beat and our special day was perfect! She coordinated all the vendors for us and made sure everyone was there on time and set up beautifully! She also had great ideas that we incorporated into the decor and it all could not have been more perfect for us. I would highly recommend her to anyone wanting someone who truly cares and is able to multi task and deliver without stressing at all!

Sent on 12/27/2015

Julia was my rock for during the entire wedding planing process. She was a pleasure to work with and was available for even the smallest questions, from beginning to end. She has the answers to it all. Her attention to detail and creativity is above and beyond. We rented the most gorgeous decor from her shop, from signs to lighting, she has it all! One stop shop! Julia and Jenny made my day truly a day to remember, they adapted in the hurricane like weather for a beach wedding, and the guests were none the wiser. Everyone had a fabulous time! Thank you for all your hard work!

Sent on 12/10/2015

Morgan · Married on 11/07/2015

I couldn't have planned my destination wedding without Julia. She was very responsive to my many questions and so helpful with ideas in bringing my dream to a reality. She was constantly doing things "behind the scenes" and taking care of things before I even knew they needed to be taken care of. My husband and I both were so pleased with our wedding. Julia executed all of our ideas flawlessly and the event was so beautiful! It was exactly what we both had in mind. Very thankful for her planning and designing the wedding of my dreams!

Sent on 11/17/2015

Blue Water Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Morgan it was an honor to be a part of your most special day. You are beautiful inside and out and your wedding vision showed that. Thank you again and congratulations.