CoraMarie Events

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,750 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,750 Package Price

Wedding planning for the couple who is madly in love! CoraMarie Events is designed for busy couples struggling to find time to plan their stunning dream wedding. Instead of tedious research to figure out which venue and vendors to hire, we've made it our area of expertise to only partner with those worthy of our amazing clients. We act as your liaison before and during your wedding day to ensure you receive the best in quality, location and price. We are passionate about assisting couples in creating not only a stress free wedding but also a stress-free planning experience. Our team works with our couples to provide detailed wedding tips, up to date planning programs for easy collaboration and of course a dedicated certified wedding planner readily available to answer all your questions. Email to find out more!

At CoraMarie Events, Donnamarie and her team work with you to provide coordinating and planning services customized to your unique soul essence. Wedding planning services offered include the following and so much more:

• Budget Analysis
  • Planning To-do Lists
  • Honeymoon/Travel Planning
  • Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,750

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,750

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$1,750

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$300

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Haley
    Haley C. Married on 07/02/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wedding Day Chaos Coordinator to the Rescue!

Where do I even begin! CoraMarie Events came to the complete rescue for my wedding day! I had basically planned the entirety of our wedding but the days were numbered and the to-do list just kept growing! I was referred by both a good friend and photographer (Jillian Margaret Photography) to reach out to CoraMarie Events to see if they would be available to take on the task of CHAOS COORDINATOR! Donnamarie (Owner) responded to my plea within 5 minutes, she was available for our date and she made the last two months of planning a dream! The wedding day wouldn't have been the same without this wonderful coordinator! CoraMarie Events blew my expectations out of the water! The best money we spent for our wedding was definitely with CoraMarie Events. You will be so pleased with the process of planning! Best event coordinators ever! Photo represents DonnaMarie never stopping throughout my wedding day! She was always right there making sure I was always put together!

CoraMarie Events's reply:

OMG I can’t believe Jillian captured this photo 😂! It means the world that you had wonderful experience and that your day was everything you dreamed. I wish you tons of happiness!
  • Briana
    Briana H. Married on 04/22/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The wedding planner of your dreams!

I cannot recommend Donnamarie and CoraMarie events enough! Truly, my wedding simply would not of happened without her and her amazing team.

Initially, her responsiveness and thoroughness was refreshing and noticeable. She got back to this night shift nurse’s inquiry later in the evening and was so pleasant and informative. Instantly, and for the first time, I was SO excited to plan a wedding.

CoraMarie Events made the entire planning process easy and fun. She captured my style so effortlessly and designed the most beautiful ceremony and reception. She was so attentive to every single detail.

The day of, she was the most kind and thoughtful support person. From helping me get a stain out my dress to bustling my gown, there was no task too small for her. She made me feel so relaxed so I could truly be present and enjoy the day.

Truly, the best money I have ever spent. I am so grateful to Donnamarie and her team. She executed the best day of my life and made it look easy, and I am so grateful.

CoraMarie Events's reply:

Briana I’m so happy to know you were excited about wedding planning! The entire process is something to be enjoyed and cherished and I’m honored to to know we were able to keep the stress off of you so you could do just that. Congratulations sweet lady! (That photo is my absolute favorite. I love a relationship built on laughter 🥰)
  • illustration stars

Team

Donnamarie Williamson
Donnamarie Williamson
Owner/Lead Planner

Weddings have always been a passion of mine even before I obtained a Masters Wedding Planning Certification. My favorite part of wedding day is that moment before you walk down the aisle.

You and I share happy tears that a year's worth of planning has finally arrived and your shining moment is here. I get goosebumps down my arms which usually makes both of us laugh allowing you to relax a bit more before you make your way to your Love.

Weddings are part of my soul! It doesn't matter how many unique and gorgeous weddings planned, this moment will always be the same for me.

Angela
Angela
Planner Assistant

I actually like taking on the planning stress for you in order to make your day exactly what you've dreamed of. This is why I love working with this team, I guess you can say we're all a bit quirky. I can't wait to see your wedding dream come to life!

Sara-Ann
Sara-Ann
Planner Assistant

Watching you have the most genuine smile on your faces with eyes full of love as two lives unite as one, that to me, is the most rewarding part of the entire wedding planning process.

2100 US-301 Palmetto, FL, 34221
813-702-3811

Monday-Friday 9am-5:30pm Saturday 9am-1pm Sunday Closed
Location of (CoraMarie Events)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding