Dewitt for Love Photography

4594 17th Ave North, Saint Petersburg, FL 33713 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $3,600
Availability Check your date

About Dewitt for Love Photography

Dewitt for Love Photography is a Husband + Wife Photography Team based in Saint Petersburg, Florida! We are Brandon and Shannon Dewitt, and have been published over a dozen times now! Woot woot!! You can find us in publications such as Love INC, Martha Stewart Weddings, Boho Bride, Huff Post, Something Turquoise, Celebration Society, Marry Me Tampa Bay, and many more!!

The long and short of it is this; we've photographed over 100 Weddings now, in every type of venue!! From Gardens to Hotels, to Historic Buildings (our fave!) to stunning rolling landscapes, our hearts beat for capturing wonderful couples with our lighthearted and fun attitudes! Our style is Editorial, Romantic, Fun, and has a Fine Art twist with an EDGE. We love fashion, travel (especially ITALY!!), floral details, and couples that truly believe in a whole lotta LOVE and an EXPERIENCE their loved ones will never forget.

If you're considering reaching out to us, we want you to do so because there is something in our work that speaks to you. An emotion our photos provoke, and colors you fall in love with. If this sounds like you, give us a holler to check if we still have your date available! :)

With Love,

The Dewitts

Follow Dewitt for Love Photography on
Poppin' bottles + confetti
Poppin' bottles + confetti
Anniversary sesh in Colorado!
Anniversary sesh in Colorado!
On-location in Georgia!
On-location in Georgia!
Serpentine tables...I'm dead.
Serpentine tables...I'm dead.
Howey Mansion vibes :)
Howey Mansion vibes :)
Rocks + Shots in Colorado
Rocks + Shots in Colorado
Sucker for an invite suite!
Sucker for an invite suite!
Europe is calling (this is GA)
Europe is calling (this is GA)
dewitt for love photography howey mansion photos wedding photographer 344 51 980567
Miami gorgeousness
Miami gorgeousness
The Vinoy
The Vinoy
37672a4532c81d27 1518052936 83d6c87e5785f4a9 1518052906220 9 Dewitt for Love Ph
Dewitt for Love Photography
Howey Mansion floral details!
Howey Mansion floral details!
Give us all the florals!
image
f1107f5c8be53e71 1518052927 a97d683915501cee 1518052906215 2 Dewitt for Love Ph
441cd7a1ea32d147 1518052997 4e20c021b81ee8b9 1518052990686 17 Dewitt for Love P
Dewitt for Love Photography
dewitt for love photography lauren and cameron eng
Dewitt for Love Photography
dewitt for love photography howey mansion photos wedding photographer 330 51 980567

30 Reviews for Dewitt for Love Photography

Dewitt for Love Photography 7
  • Castro

Lex · Getting married on 03/28/2020

Engagement photos

We just took our engagement photos with the Dewitt’s! They made the experience fun and easy. My fiancé and I aren’t ones to usually take a lot of photos so we were nervous going in. Shannon and Brandon made us feel so comfortable throughout our time with them. We recently just received our sneak peek, and the pictures were AMAZING!! They exceeded all the expectations I had! I HIGHLY recommend using them. I can’t wait for them to capture our wedding day.

Sent on 04/07/2019
  • inga

inga · Married on 04/30/2019

Absolutly Fantastic!

Wow! Where do I even begin? Shannon was an absolute pleasure to work with! I sent out information requests to various photography vendors and I knew from the first email response that she was the one (I didn’t even have to meet her in person)! She’s so bubbly and happy via email, I just had a feeling we would get along with her in person (and we did!). I can’t get over how easy she was to work with, and SO supportive the day of the wedding. She really made us feel comfortable in front of the camera and our pictures turned out fabulous (I was pretty sure we would turn out looking like potatoes LOL – but boyyyy was I wrong!!!!!!). We worked out the timeline the week before, and she arrived earlier than expected and did not waste any time! She is truly amazing, talented, and a great person! Definitely book Dewitt for Love if you’re looking for a fantastic photographer to capture your day! Also – our pictures arrived way earlier than expected :)

Sent on 05/20/2019

Dewitt for Love Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural, Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date

• Makeup by Shelynn
    Makeup by Shelynn Wedding Hair & Makeup

Shannon is super talented and by far the best photographer I know in the Bay Area! I’ve had bad experiences with photographers in the past but I had absolutely no problems when working with Shannon, she is easy to work with, professional and is really passionate about her work and the quality is amazing! If you are looking for a photographer for your big day book Shannon, she’s golden ??

• 4594 17th Ave North Saint Petersburg, FL, 33713 See on map