Engagement
Shoot included

About Limelight Photography

Exploring Love Around the Globe
Limelight Photography ONLY photographs WEDDINGS! This specialized focus ensure that you will fully experience Limelight's code of luxury...every collection promises to deliver exceptional customer service, superior quality and a five-star experience that will exceed all expectations. We have successfully photographed over 1,000 weddings. We are simply the BEST wedding photographers on the West Coast of Florida! We offer two photographers in every package, archive your wedding images for a lifetime, have a full-time support staff in our studio, use the best equipment and technology available and have a PASSION for weddings!   All collections offer flexible options to accommodate your planned wedding photography investment and include the following:
•  Wedding Day Coverage with Two Photographers
•  40 Hours of Artistic Enhancements
•  Images Archived on Server for Lifetime
•  Images Presented to Client Within 3 Weeks of Wedding
•  Unlimited Downloads of ALL Images For Friends and Family
•  Ownership & Rights to ALL High-Resolution Images

Owners Rebecca and Michael Zoumberos
$10,000 - $20,000

Limelight Lead Photographer Team Ranges (7-10 Years of Experience)
$5,000 - $6,000
$4,000 - $5,000
$3,000 - $4,000   Give us a call or provide us with your phone number so that we can connect and see if we are a good fit for each other.   We invite YOU to Step Into The Limelight!   813.926.4290 | www.stepintothelimelight.com info@stepintothelimelight.com

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Wedding Portraits (3)
Liability Insurance (2)
Multi. Locations (2)
Destination / Travel (1)

AMAZING. Absolutely amazing!! We are letting limelight capture our special day for us on June2nd 2018 and we are having no regrets! We got an engagement session done & our photos are back, and they are stunningggggg! Carlos is GREAT, he seriously made the session so much fun & we love love love how beautiful the pictures turned out. Can't wait for our wedding photos already! We are soooooo excited :)

Photo of Limelight Photography in Tampa + Worldwide, FL
View Vendor Response
Profile Picture monique, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Limelight photography was an amazing group of individuals to work with. Our experience from start to finish with Limelight was amazing and stress free. My Husband is in the military so I had to do a lot of the wedding planning on my own and was subsequently stressed during the planning process. Limelight eased my fears about the photography aspect because they had such good communication with us. Our particular photographer was Sarah McDonald and she was an amazing photographer. Our photos both from the engagement shoot and our wedding photos are works of art. My entire family loves looking at them as well as our guests who were all given access by Limelight to a website where they could view our photos. I would recommend Limelight to anyone looking for a photographer!

Profile Picture Erika, 3/15/18, 3 Reviews

29 Photos

29 Photos

6 VIDEOS

38 ENDORSEMENTS
What a great company to work with. We highly recommend.

To this day the photos I have from the wedding I did with Limelight are some of my favorites. This photographer makes me wish I was based in St. Pete because I would use them exclusively. Plan It With Me in the Limelight....now that sounds like a great wedding business :)

Limelight Photography one of the top photographer's on the island! We have worked together a few dozen times and she never lets her clients down. Pictures are always breathtaking, and she always seems to catch that candid shot that no one even noticed. A+++ MikeB DJ/MC http://keywestdj.com

LOVE LOVE LOVE LIMELIGHT!! We strongly recommend them to all of our Brides!!!

The customer service with Limelight photography is outstanding! it is just as good as the quality they put into their work. Limelight's quality and creativity when shooting your event is endless. Their pictures are exquisite! The Italian Club highly recommends using them for any occasion, especially weddings. You will be thrilled with what they are able to provide - It truly is above and beyond.

293 PROS I KNOW
2 ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO

Events

Limelight Photography is a wedding photography from West Coast Florida. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Tampa Bay, Sarasota, and Naples. Limelight Photography is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the Florida wedding industry for 12 years. We specialize in photojournalistic wedding photography.