The Dressing Room

Saint Petersburg, FL View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

The Dressing Room is a wedding dress boutique located in Saint Petersburg, Florida. The shop takes pride in offering soon-to-be newlyweds a relaxing environment where they can say “yes” to their dress. For a totally personalized shopping experience, customers may arrange one-on-one appointments where they’ll receive attentive service. The experienced staff delights in finding attire for individuals of all styles and budgets, from their vast collection of designer brands.

The Dressing Room offers a selection of wedding gowns from some of the most sought-after designers, such as Stella York, Lillian West, Maggie Sottero, and Justin Alexander. As well as designer dresses, the shop carries a wide range of accessories like belts, hair pieces, veils, and jewelry. Services provided by their personable team include alterations, cleaning, consultations, and preservations. For even more styles to choose from, trunk shows and sample sales also take place throughout the year.

• Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Cleaning
Preservation
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

Gina T. Getting married on 03/03/2024

The BEST place to say YES to the dress!

I had an incredible experience here! I was lucky enough to have Ashton for my first appointment and she was so sweet and personable! I was a little nervous about dress shopping because I didn’t know what to expect, but Ashton really made me feel comfortable and I had so much fun! She truly listened to what I was looking for in a dress and made me feel like I was with a friend! She went above and beyond for me and didn’t put any pressure on me to make a decision while still giving me all the information I needed. After my first appointment I came back and found my DREAM dress at my second appointment! I knew the second I put it on! I was so happy I said yes to the dress at the Dressing Room Celebration with Ashton and I cannot recommend it here enough! If I could give more than a 5 star rating, I would!
    Emily L. Getting married on 12/16/2023

Amazing! Best experience ever!

Kayla was my consultant and she was awesome! Had such great energy, mindful of my budget, made me feel so special and beautiful! I can’t describe how seamless she made it all feel, like we were best friends. I never felt pressured and even though I found a dress outside of my budget she tried pulling ones comparable but they couldn’t compete. Amazing shop!
  • W
    Whitney W. Getting married on 12/02/2023

Highly recommend!

I just had my bridal appointment with Jackie and it was better than I could have ever imagined. Jackie was extremely professional and patient and made my experience here incredible. She was not pushy whatsoever and encouraged me to take time to think about my purchase. There are plenty of different dresses to pick from at great price points.

The Dressing Room's reply:

Thank you Whitney, I'm very happy you enjoyed your experience :) here with us seeing so many dresses can get over whelming. Always wanting the best for you and stepping away to rethink is always the best Tip for a bride when picking the one :)

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

DeLeon Entertainment DeLeon Entertainment Wedding Bands

DeLeon Entertainment highly recommends The Dressing Room! First class elegance at it's finest! Judy is the absolute best; professional, engaging, friendly, and she knows exactly the perfect dress for any bride, any age, shape etc..as well as bridesmaids' dresses and accessories. The shop is exquisite and the service unparalleled! They are the only shop we recommend!

The Cinematic Moment The Cinematic Moment Wedding Videographers

Style and class every time... excellence!!!

MMD Events MMD Events Wedding Florists

Judy at The Dressing Room is a true joy to work with. We have referred many bride's to The Dressing Room bridal boutique, and have always heard the most positive feedback. Her collection is exquisite, all hand picked by Judy herself. We have loved working with her over the years, as she is very knowledgeable in wedding fashion, and treats her clients with a great amount of respect. Her expert tailor, Hugh, can do things with wedding gowns that only a true master in his profession could do. Together they are a winning combination! We highly recommend checking out The Dressing Room for any bridal needs.

2433 Central Avenue Saint Petersburg, 33713

Open 7 days a week. By appointment only.
Location of (The Dressing Room)
613 Celebration Ave. Kissimmee, 34747

2425 central ave Saint Petersburg, FL, 33701

11405 ocean highway unit 7 Pawleys Island, South Carolina, 29585

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding