11286 Sullivan Street, Riverview, FL 33578 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 25
  • Real Weddings 3

About Satin and Lace Bridal Boutique

Located in Riverview, Florida, Satin and Lace Bridal Boutique provides personalized shopping experiences for clients looking for their perfect bridal gown. The boutique's expert staff are dedicated to making the process as private, stress-free, and fun as possible, offering dresses for a variety of budgets and styles. When clients find the dress of their dreams, the boutique celebrates in a fun way with toasts of bubbly champagne.

Satin and Lace Bridal Boutique sees each client by appointment only, and offers sample sales, trunk shows, and rentals as well as alterations. They can also provide cleaning and dress preservation. Gown offerings at Satin and Lace Bridal Boutique change with the season and include plus-size options. With gowns and tuxedos available, the staff can dress the bridesmaids, groomsmen, ring bearers, flower girls, and parents of the couple. Some of the additional items they carry at the store include bridal belts, hair accessories, jewelry, and veils to complete your look.

Follow Satin and Lace Bridal Boutique on

Other couples have also viewed

• Pavane Couture Bridal

3 Reviews for Satin and Lace Bridal Boutique

• Christina

Christina P. · Married on 01/25/2020

Fairy tail experience

Satin and Lace gave the bridal experience every bride dreams of. With a small staff you get to try dresses on in a private room with your loved ones there to experience the magic of dress shopping. I went to 3 salons in one day and this was by far the best experience. When you find your dress you have a glass of champagne in their "I SAID YES" glasses and take a photo in front of their custom floral wall. I would give 5 stars but my dress took 5 months to be delivered and their alteration prices are pretty high

Sent on 02/23/2020

Jennifer P. · Married on 12/15/2020

1.0

Proceed with caution before giving them money.

So I’ve been trying diplomatically to resolve my issues with this bridal shop Satin and Lace Bridal Boutique in Riverview, FL but the owner has chosen to ignore my requests, and has gone forth and deleted my conversations to avoid having any negative reviews on their Facebook page. Covid-19 has changed things for us all financially. But this place lied about ordering a dress and will not provide proof of the order and when threatened a chargeback with my credit card deleted my conversation as if I’m going away. I’m not going away, in fact I will be filing a formal complaint with the BBB on your misinformation, misconduct and breach of contract. Refunding me would have been the less costly approach, but now I will dispute this with my credit card as I have been advised by the actual credit card company, and posting various negative reviews on all social media platforms possible.

Sent on 05/07/2020

Kirsten A. · Married on 11/14/2020

Proceed with caution

The disappointment and disrespect that I feel for this boutique is unbelievable. I purchased my wedding dress from them, used them for alterations on my dress and purchased all 5 of my bridesmaid dresses from them. I put my faith in them and spent over $4000 at this company and when I had an issue with one of my bridesmaid dresses they threw their hands up pointed fingers at everyone but themselves. Each bridesmaid was called and made an appointment to pick up and try on their dress. The dress that was 2-3 sizes too big and fit like a tent on my soon to be sister in law she was the first appointment of the day but was denied the opportunity to try on her dress during her appointment. The response was our dressing rooms are full. They have a very large private bathroom that she also could have used to try this on. But I still find it very hard to believe that these rooms were full when she was the first appointment of the day. The owner denied knowing that this happened to her even though my future sister saw her at the front desk as she was checking in. The shadiness of this boutique they tried to COVER UP how big this dress was and that they knew about it!!! Once she went home and tried it on thats when we saw the problem. I contacted Debbie who does alterations she refused to help me. I emailed the shop and I was told that she was out of town. I only had one other issue with them during the whole process and conveniently she was out of town that time as well. We paid to have extra length added to this dress which was a standard 4 inches and we were charged $20 for the extra material the alterations we did on our own because the boutique refused to help we’re over $100 and they REMOVED 7 inches from the bottom. The LEAST that the boutique could have done would be refund us the $20 for the extra length. But no it was not their fault it was the dress makers fault and in order for them to help the dress would have to be sent back. Now if we weren’t a WEEK away from my wedding I would have given them the dress and purchased a different one BUT they had so many problems with bridesmaid dresses that they STOPPED doing business with this company and STOPPED offering bridesmaid dresses. Something I felt I should have known when it first happened when all of my dresses were purchased from this company and if there were issues it should have been communicated to me. Do not be swayed but the cuteness of this boutique it is family run by people who do not know how to treat a bride and make her big day special. They argue with you they cut you off and they refuse to take blame. My mother myself and my maid of honor all stood in their shop a week before my wedding expressing our concerns and they NEVER apologized or offered ANY solutions. If I could post photos here I would post a photo of the dress my sister in law tried on compared to the one they sent her and the shady ness of them to try and cover it up and refuse to help me. They may be nice when you are purchasing but once they have your money they are hands off and tough luck kid.

Sent on 11/18/2020

Satin and Lace Bridal Boutique FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $1,000 - $2,499
    $2,500 - $3,999
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?
    $200 - $499
    $500 - $999
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?
    $100 - $199
    $200 - $299
  • How do you price dress alterations?
    By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
    Father of the Bride
    Father of the Groom
    Groom
    Groomsmen
    Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Appointments Only
    Cleaning
    Preservation
    Rentals
    Sample Sales
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Sample Gowns
    Tuxedo Rentals
    Tuxedos
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Seasonally
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

3 Real Weddings

• 11286 Sullivan Street Riverview, FL, 33578 See on map
    Monday Closed Tuesday Closed Wednesday 11:00 AM-6:30 PM Thursday 11:00 AM-6:30 PM Friday 11:00 AM-6:30 PM Saturday 9:30 AM-5:00 PM Sunday 12:00 PM-5:00 PM
    Location of (Satin and Lace Bridal Boutique)