768 W lumsden rd, Brandon, FL 33511 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Flora's Bridal

A bridal boutique in Brandon, Florida, Flora's Bridal is committed to helping brides find the gown that fits their unique personality, body, wedding theme, and budget. Fun, friendly and stress-free, the shop prides itself on offering brides a personalized boutique experience by way of its experienced in-house stylists. Touting a variety of styles, cuts, colors, fabrics, and lengths, Flora's Bridal is guaranteed to help you find the gown of your dreams.

Designs Offered
Flora's Bridal chooses every gown with quality, style, and price in mind. To provide the very best for its brides, the boutique carries a variety of designers, such as:

• Pronovias
  • Ashley & Justin
  • House of Wu
  • Adrianna Papel

Other Services
Flora's Bridal offers a variety of bridal services from which its brides may benefit. Options include, but are not limited to, the following:

• Full customization
  • Alterations
  • Cleaning
  • Preservation
  • Sample sales
  • Trunk shows

Areas Covered
Flora's Bridal proudly offers bridal wear to interested brides and their parties in Brandon, Florida. Services are extended to interested individuals throughout Hillsborough County, Florida.

Follow Flora's Bridal on

Other couples have also viewed

• Athena's Bridal Boutique
a67092389e436a5e EPICO B

17 Reviews for Flora's Bridal

• Natasha

Natasha · Getting married on 11/15/2021

I wish i could get married a million times

Amy is amazing!! I cannot say enough about her! Every time i walk in i feel like family! She never rushed me, never pushed me, or got frustrated with me. She was honest about what she thought about each dress I tried on! I wish I could get married a million times to buy a million dresses from them! Thank you Flora's Bridal!!

Sent on 05/22/2019

Flora's Bridal's reply:

Awe, my heart is bursting!!! Thank you Natasha! You are so amazing too!!!! I can't wait for your pictures because you are going to be the most stunning bride ever in your gown! xoxo

Kate · Married on 01/22/2021

Small Shop, Big Service

My search for the perfect wedding dress was off to a rocky start. I had gone to another boutique and was surrounded by too many opinions that distracted me from the overall goal I had of finding something that made ME happy. Took a break and instead researched designers who I loved. Found one (shout out to Pronovias) and found out that they were doing a trunk show at a local shop. Enter Flora's. This time, prepared with what style was going to make ME happy and less opinions of others, off I went. Amy was by far the sweetest person to work with. She really listened to what I had to say and pulled dresses she felt I would like. She even pulled veils she thought would accent the dress I chose best! I never felt pressured to make the purchase on the spot and she made sure I felt comfortable and beautiful in what I had on. Martiza, the seamstress, was amazing to work with as well. Her alterations work is worth its weight in gold. If you're looking for a bridal boutique to purchase your dress, look no further. Flora's Bridal is a one stop shop for all your needs.

Sent on 02/03/2021

Flora's Bridal's reply:

Kate, reading your review makes my heart so very happy! Brides like you are the reason I love my job! It is such a joy to bring the best service to such deserving people! Congratulations to you and yours ❣️

Rebecca L. · Married on 04/23/2020

My experience was AWESOME!!!!!!!!

Amy and Bianca were so happy to help me, and they really listened to me. They were just wonderful. I'm so happy with my dress. I Loved my experience there. Thanks so much Flora's bridal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 03/14/2019

Flora's Bridal's reply:

Thanks, Rebecca! We have had a lot of fun helping you find your dream gown! We are so excited for you!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Flora's Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    Under $500
    $500 - $999
    $1,000 - $2,499
    $2,500 - $3,999
  • How do you price dress alterations?
    By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
    Flower Girls
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Cleaning
    Full Customization
    Preservation
    Sample Sales
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Plus Size Gowns
    Sample Gowns
    Undergarments
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Monthly
    Seasonally
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

1 Real Wedding

• 768 W lumsden rd Brandon, FL, 33511 See on map
    Location of (Flora's Bridal)