768 w lumsden, Brandon, FL 33511 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Flora's Bridal

A bridal boutique in Brandon, Florida, Flora's Bridal is committed to helping brides find the gown that fits their unique personality, body, wedding theme, and budget. Fun, friendly and stress-free, the shop prides itself on offering brides a personalized boutique experience by way of its experienced in-house stylists. Touting a variety of styles, cuts, colors, fabrics, and lengths, Flora's Bridal is guaranteed to help you find the gown of your dreams.

Designs Offered
Flora's Bridal chooses every gown with quality, style, and price in mind. To provide the very best for its brides, the boutique carries a variety of designers, such as:

• Pronovias
  • Ashley & Justin
  • House of Wu
  • Adrianna Papel

Other Services
Flora's Bridal offers a variety of bridal services from which its brides may benefit. Options include, but are not limited to, the following:

• Full customization
  • Alterations
  • Cleaning
  • Preservation
  • Sample sales
  • Trunk shows

Areas Covered
Flora's Bridal proudly offers bridal wear to interested brides and their parties in Brandon, Florida. Services are extended to interested individuals throughout Hillsborough County, Florida.

Follow Flora's Bridal on

Flora's Bridal 1
Flora's Bridal 2
  • Natasha

Natasha · Getting married on 11/15/2020

I wish i could get married a million times

Amy is amazing!! I cannot say enough about her! Every time i walk in i feel like family! She never rushed me, never pushed me, or got frustrated with me. She was honest about what she thought about each dress I tried on! I wish I could get married a million times to buy a million dresses from them! Thank you Flora's Bridal!!

Sent on 05/22/2019

Flora's Bridal's reply:

Awe, my heart is bursting!!! Thank you Natasha! You are so amazing too!!!! I can't wait for your pictures because you are going to be the most stunning bride ever in your gown! xoxo

Rebecca Lynch · Getting married on 04/23/2020

My experience was AWESOME!!!!!!!!

Amy and Bianca were so happy to help me, and they really listened to me. They were just wonderful. I'm so happy with my dress. I Loved my experience there. Thanks so much Flora's bridal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 03/14/2019

Flora's Bridal's reply:

Thanks, Rebecca! We have had a lot of fun helping you find your dream gown! We are so excited for you!
  • Anissa

Anissa Rupp · Getting married on 01/18/2020

Pretty shop

Loved the shop. The customer service was over the top great. I came in with a vision and what I was looking for and unfortunately didn’t find it here. But they have several beautiful dresses. And the only shop so far I’ve seen with bridesmaid dresses and flower girl dresses. Even cute cocktail dresses for your bridal shower or Bach party.

Sent on 07/08/2019

Flora's Bridal's reply:

Thanks, Anissa! It was great to meet you! We hope you found your perfect dress. If not keep an eye out for our "New Arrivals" on insta- maybe something will come in that fits your vision. Either way, we wish you a lifetime of love and laughter forever and after

Award

Flora's Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500, $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Cleaning, Full Customization, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months