Paváne Couture Bridal

Saint Petersburg, FL View map

Paváne Couture Bridal is a full service bridal boutique located in Northeast St. Petersburg just off of I-275 and the Gandy Bridge, on 4th Street. Our exquisite showroom will feel like both an enchanted forest and home, tied into one. From gowns. tiaras, shoes, and belts...to stunning earrings, necklaces, and boleros, we offer everything a bride needs from head to toe! We work exclusively with the finest designers such as Pronovias, Pronovias Privée, Pronovias Atelier, Netta BenShabu, Badgley Mischka, Lazaro, Jolie by Berta, Pollardi, Dovita, Gabbiano, love by Enzoani, and Étoile. We also offer in-house alterations. Allow us to give you the day of your dreams while you select the gown of your dreams!

• Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

Under $500
$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece
Flat Fee

Who do you provide services for?

Bride

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Sample Sales

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Shoes
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months
6-8 months
9-11 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales
Partial Sale
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Jessica
    Jessica M. Married on 10/22/2021

Robin is an Angel!

I booked bridal appointments at only 2 local boutiques immediately after getting engaged. From the moment I entered Pavane, I felt like a bride. There's just something about the space (and the owner) that makes you feel special - like the only girl in the world. Robin is an absolute angel. She walked me through the store and we gushed about dress styles and wedding plans. I must have pulled 2 dozen dresses, and she was happy to oblige. Her gowns are oh so luxurious and reasonably priced. They do all of their alternations in house and offer a wide variety of bridal jewelry, shoes and custom veils. It was a one-stop shop for me and I can't recommend them enough.
    Shelby M. Married on 07/31/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

lly surprised with the huge selection of l

I brought my daughter to this lovely boutique to look for her perfect wedding dress. I was impressed with the accessory selection and professional service.
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer Married on 06/12/2021

I Got My Dream Dress!!

Thank you so much for all your help and patience. I have waited to last minute to shop for a dress. Paváne Couture is the first boutique I went to. Robin is so helpful and sweet. I felt right at home there. The dresses are gorgeous and beautiful accessories. I got my dream dress!!

Paváne Couture Bridal's reply:

Omg this was an appointment to remember! I adore all of my brides. I cry with my brides and celebrate and jump. (You saw me!) To watch two sisters who love each other so much, and respect each other’s opinions was truly inspiring. I couldn’t be happier to know that we found the most PERFECT dress for you! The ‘Jennifer’ gown! You will have everyone’s jaws on the ground (especially you fiancé!) and tears of happiness in their eyes. It was truly an honor to work with you both. It’s not even work. It was pure joy🤍👰🏻🤍 Robin❤️
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

Paváne Couture Bridal 1
Offer

We offer a $50 discount applied to price of the gown when purchased at your first appointment! In addition, we also offer 10% off all accessories including, veils, hair and other accessories, down to the Bdgley Mischka shoes!

Team

Robin DeWitt-Wilson
Robin DeWitt-Wilson
Owner

A native of St. Petersburg, FL, Robin grew up studying classical piano starting at the age of 4. Her artistic passion for music brought her to the Pinellas County Center for the Arts at Gibbs High School. She continued her focus in music but took to another calling-ballet. She auditioned and transferred to the dance program. From there, she combined her two passions, dance and music, which lead her to the University of Florida to receive her Bachelor’s in Dance Performance, with a concentration in Theatre.

After graduation, she moved to south Florida to attend Florida Atlantic University to receive her Master’s in Liberal Studies with focuses in Dance, Theatre, and Music where she also began the first Dance program within the Theatre department that continues on today. During her studies, she caught the acting bug. After auditioning for her first lead in a film, she landed the role which lead to other amazing opportunities and eventually to Los Angeles.

After almost 5 years of working in the industry, Robin decided to move back to Florida. She began teaching dance at St. Petersburg College as well as continuing to shoot commercials. She opened Bella Photography in 2011 and turned a hobby into a business. She still dances and performs, and in 2017 founded The Dancers Company. Her dream of opening. Bridal Boutique finally became a reality in 2020 when she created Paváne Couture. Her passion for brides and their happiness flows in every corner of her boutique.

She lives in beautiful St. Petersburg with her husband who she met at the University of Florida, her daughter, her son, and her 2 bulldogs and pig.

9300 4th Street North Saint Petersburg, FL, 33702
727-289-8984

By Appointment and Walk-ins available on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 11am-6pm
Location of (Paváne Couture Bridal)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding