Rogers Cleaners

2018 Fourth Street North, Saint Petersburg, FL 33704 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Rogers Cleaners

Rogers Dry Cleaners is a dry cleaning business in Saint Petersburg, Florida. They are a family owned and operated business serving the area since 1916. As members of the Association of Wedding Gown Specialists, Rogers Dry Cleaners staff are trained to use safe and effective methods to preserve, restore, and clean wedding gowns.

Rogers Dry Cleaners not only work to preserve your gown, but also the environment. They use organic non-hazardous dry cleaning fluids to keep you and the environment safe. Rogers Dry Cleaners staff hand washes your dress using their trademark process. They have a full-time alterationist on staff to create the perfect fitting gowns. They press, clean and deliver wedding gowns and can even deliver to your venue.

WeddingGown
The physical store
WeddingGown

5 Reviews for Rogers Cleaners

3.5

I brought my 'seen cleaner days' sample sale dress post alterations to Roger's 3 weeks before my wedding. June was fantastic. She communicated the process to me and ensured that I would have my dress back in time before the wedding. She kept her promise - just 1 week's time - it came back absolutely beautiful. I felt like I had a new gown. She and her team worked some serious magic on my wedding gown and I will return for it's preservation/post wedding clean. Thank you!

Sent on 03/16/2015

Patti · Married on 03/11/2012

Rogers Cleansers saved my wedding day! With just 48 hours before the ceremony I needed my wedding dress to be cleaned, pressed and have serious stains removed. They were extremely professional, sensitive, caring and got the job done in time.

I would suggest you check the out for wedding dress restoration, cleaning or alterations.

Sent on 05/29/2012

Rogers Cleaners FAQ

• Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of the Bride, Father of the Groom, Flower Girls, Groom, Groomsmen, Mother of the Bride, Ring Bearers

• 2018 Fourth Street North Saint Petersburg, Florida, 33704 See on map