1447 Mission Dr W, Clearwater, FL 33759 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Alterations by Wendy

Alterations on wedding gowns and dresses for the bridal party, mothers and flower girls, as well as quinceniera and prom dresses.  Can also alter men's suits and casual clothes.  Quality work at reasonable prices. Services provided by appointment only in my home in Clearwater two miles from Courtney Campbell and Bayside Bridges.

IMPORTANT:  For a quick response, CALL or TEXT 727-459-5163 for inquiries or to make an appointment.

• Athena's Bridal Boutique
  • Kat's Wedding Boutique
  • Pavane Couture Bridal
  • Rogers Cleaners

165 Reviews for Alterations by Wendy

• W

Wendi Thomas · Getting married on 12/04/2022

Highly Recommend This VERY Talented Lady !!

Wendy is so very talented at what she does. She is passionate, kind, and brilliant at her craft!! I order my beautiful wedding dress per my exact measurements and waited for months for it to arrive. I was so excited for my first fitting, but when I put the dress on, my excitement turned to disappointment. The dress was still very beautiful but was not at all flattering on me. It was supposed to be very form fitting, however it was too loose, too long and too shapeless. I thought Wendy would be able to tighten the dress here and there, but I never dreamed that she would be able to make it fit so perfectly in every way! The next two fittings occurred in the middle of the COVID pandemic, but Wendy was generous enough to open her home to her clients. Each time I tried the dress on at one of the fittings, I became more confident that it would end up being as beautiful on me as I dreamed it would be. Wendy worked her magic, and the dress went from looking sloppy and understated, to being slim fitting and looking stunning and dramatic. I was so elated and relieved at the last fitting, I cried happy tears!!

Sent on 11/02/2020
  • Jessica

Jessica Padilla · Getting married on 03/06/2022

Professional Tailor For All Your Wedding Needs!

Wendy was a pleasure to work with. Due to complications with COVID I ended up having to buy a dress online overseas and was extremely worried that I would not be able to have it altered in time. I was nervous that a tailor would ruin it and I would not have time to fix it or find another dress. There was no need to worry with Wendy! She was able to give me a quick turn around, had no problem working with the delicate material, and made sure to ask if I felt comfortable in the dress while she took her measurements and adjusted as needed. She was such a pleasure to work with, I highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/30/2020
  • Laura

Laura Alaimo · Married on 01/02/2021

Very Talented

Despite having multiple layers and lots of bustle points, Wendy did an amazing job on my wedding dress. She even altered my mom’s veil from the 70s so I could wear it at my wedding. Everything looked perfect and any bridal shop would have easily charged double. Don’t waste your money elsewhere!

Sent on 01/10/2021

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Alterations by Wendy 1
    10% Off Coupon

10% off alterations on wedding gown when costs are $250 or more; 10% off alterations on bridesmaid/mother's gown when costs are $70 or more. Coupon MUST BE PRINTED and presented at first fitting to be valid.

• Waterfront Vows Wedding Officiant Services
    Waterfront Vows Wedding Officiant Services Wedding Officiants

If you're in Clearwater and need alterations Wendy is the person you want to see

• Special Moments Event Planning Wedding Planners

wonderful lady to work with.. Affordable, personable and great quality work.. You cannot go wrong with Wendy!

• 1447 Mission Dr W Clearwater, 33759 See on map
    By appointment only: Monday 1:00-6:00; Wednesday 11:00-6:00; Friday 11:00-5:00; Saturday 11:00-3:00
    Location of (Alterations by Wendy)