1447 Mission Dr W, Clearwater, FL 33759 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Deals 1

About Alterations by Wendy

Alterations on wedding gowns and dresses for the bridal party, mothers and flower girls, as well as quinceniera and prom dresses. Can also alter men's suits and casual clothes. Quality work at reasonable prices. Services provided by appointment only in my home in Clearwater two miles from Courtney Campbell and Bayside Bridges.

IMPORTANT: For a quick response, CALL or TEXT 727-459-5163 for inquiries or to make an appointment.

146 Reviews for Alterations by Wendy

Alterations by Wendy 6
Alterations by Wendy 7

Jessica Quach · Getting married on 12/10/2019

Trustworthy and Beautiful Work

For my wedding dress Wendy did an amazing job! She cut the hem beautifully in a way you could not tell it was even altered. The bustle was beautiful and she even color coded them for ease. She takes pride in her work and it shows! Her prices are also very reasonable. I would recommend her to all my family and friends for wedding dress alterations.

Sent on 10/15/2019
  • Alexis

Alexis Sergeant · Married on 10/19/2019

Thankful for Wendy!!

I bought my dress in Pittsburgh, PA (my hometown) and had my alterations done there. I am getting married in St. Pete Beach...and due to my alterations taking a little longer, my dad ended up flying my dress to Florida less than a month before my wedding. I tried it on, hoping for everything to fit just right, and in sheer panic I called my closest friends because the top of my dress gapped out exposing my chest (no thank you!) ....My very good friend, who I consider my "fairy godmother" because she is always saving my life, said not to worry - Monday morning, she found Wendy, made us an appointment and we were there later that day. Wendy was so kind to take us in, she knew exactly what to do (I had trouble since moving here finding a seamstress I trust - I have tried at least 8!) ...she made my dress perfect! She worked with me on how to properly sit and move in my dress, as well as the best way to put it on. She was extremely patient, helpful and understanding of the insecurities I was having. She really took interest in wanting to make sure I felt perfect for my special day. I am very thankful for Wendy and highly recommend her to any bride!! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/04/2019

Megan Obsta · Married on 10/04/2019

Wonderful Experience

I had no idea what to expect hiring a seamstress to alter my wedding dress. I had heard the experience could be stressful and expensive, but working with Wendy was none of those things. She does a fantastic job, makes the process so easy and is incredibly affordable. I would recommend her her for any of your alteration needs!

Sent on 08/17/2019

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Alterations by Wendy 1
    10% Off Coupon
    10% off alterations on wedding gown when costs are $100 or more; 10% off alterations on bridesmaid/mother's gown when costs are $50 or more.

• Waterfront Vows Wedding Officiant Services
    Waterfront Vows Wedding Officiant Services Wedding Officiants

If you're in Clearwater and need alterations Wendy is the person you want to see

• Special Moments Event Planning
    Special Moments Event Planning Wedding Planners

wonderful lady to work with.. Affordable, personable and great quality work.. You cannot go wrong with Wendy!

• 1447 Mission Dr W Clearwater, 33759 See on map
    By appointment only: Monday 1:00-6:00; Wednesday 11:00-6:00; Friday 11:00-5:00; Saturday 11:00-3:00