Day-Of, Full, Partial

About Special Moments Event Planning

"Casually Fun, Totally Traditional and All-Out Adventurous Events"
Full service event planning company that LOVES to talk WEDDINGS!!!!Think of us as the bridesmaid that loves to plan and chat about your wedding plans ALL the TIME!

Our company started in 2004, from our passion to help everybody have a "Special Moment" no matter what your budget is. We LOVE CHALLENGES!

We are easy going, laidback and ready to assist you with any event you are planning.No matter  what your budget, style or ideas are, we are ready for the CHALLENGE.

We have received our event planning training from the Association of Bridal Consultants and hold the designation of Master Bridal Consultant thru the Association . There are only 10 in Florida and We are the First One in the Tampa Bay Area to receive the Master Bridal Consultant Designation...

We offer a complimentary "Meet and Greet" session at our office or a location of your choice to get to know each other and see if we are the right fit for you...

If you are unsure.. Check out our website or pick-up the phone and gives us a call today...

We are only a phone call away and look forward to chatting with you=)

Categories: Wedding Planner

Partial Planning (4)
Non-Religious (4)
Civil (1)
Religious (1)

Tammy,Krissy and Erin were awsome and have become new friends of mine. I got more than expected and they read into a person very well knowing exactly what you want. Not like other vendor they dont try to milk you dry with rediculous fees and prices. I was told to stop spending money! Special Moments will make your wedding look like a million bucks.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Courtney, 11/24/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

We used Special Moments for day of planning. We had started planning ourselves, but learned about Tammy and are very happy that she was able to work with us.

She helped along the way, promptly answering all of our questions and emails.

Week of, she kept me calm and worked with all of our vendors for a day of timeline.

Day of was amazing! I didn’t have to do anything other than get to the venue, have my hair/makeup done and get dressed! Even after our guests left, I was preparing to start packing our stuff, but she and her assistant, Petra, had everything done!

Save yourself a lot of headaches and hire Special Moments. Had we known about her sooner, we probably would have had her take a bigger role in the planning!

View Vendor Response

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1513253454 5d5e6ca57560e34a 1480531982577 sarah and brian  facebook

Special Pricing Packages

Redeem In-Store
We offer Special Pricing on all packages to clients that use our Partner Pricing Vendors. Call us for details!
#WW009db1315345fd0c

40 ENDORSEMENTS
Tammy and her team are very special and their work is top notch

Tammy and her team are simply amazing. The level of detail I have seen is impeccable, and I am always impressed with their creativity. I know several brides that have used Special Moments and have been extremely satisfied. Highly recommended.

Very organized and professional. They really think of everything and handle every detail. Very easy to work with and stellar communication. Absolutely a joy to work with.

Tammy and her team are a true pleasure to work with! One thing I can say is that I never have to worry when delivering cakes, dessert bars, popcorn stations, etc... She ALWAYS has everything ready for me. It makes my job so much easier. As a planner, she is real, true, and honest with everyone. She sets expectations and delivers. Anyone would be very lucky to have her as a planner.

228 PROS I KNOW

Events

4993 71st Avenue North, Pinellas Park, FL 33781   See On Map
727-343-0800 (phone) 727-343-0811 (fax)
By Appointment
Special Moments Event Planning is a wedding and Full Service Event Planning Company from Tampa, Florida servicing weddings throughout the local area, including St. petersburg , the surrounding communities and all of PInellas County, Sarasota and Bradenton, and Clearwater and all of the surrounding Tampa Bay Area. Special Moments Event Planning is a professional Wedding and Event Planner with a staff of Lead Dreammakers to service all types of budgets that has been part of the Tampa Bay Area and Florida wedding industry since 2004 specializing in Casually Fun Destination and Beach weddings , to your Traditional Full service Jewish, Catholic and Cultural weddings along with specializing in all out adventurous weddings in airplane hangers, Private estates, Unique Venue and lots of different themed Events ! .