Sweetly Dipped Confections

Sweetly Dipped Confections

About Sweetly Dipped Confections

Custom Cake Pops and Chocolate Dipped Desserts

We take great pride in creating bite-sized works of art, and are excited to bring your vision to life.

Our cake pops are 100% cake. They are not crumbled and mixed with frosting, which gives them a fluffy, cupcake-like texture as opposed to a dense, frosting-filled texture.

From simple sprinkled pops to confectionary masterpieces, we work with you to create designs that inspire and meet your exact need. We are a proud Marry Me Tampa Bay preferred vendor, and looking forward to sweetening up your big day!

Categories: Wedding Cake

Cake Pops (4)
Dessert Buffet (1)
Delivery (1)
Cake Stands (1)

Working with Brandi was a delight! Her attention to detail was second to none. She created the most darling cake pops for our wedding and everyone raved about them. She individually wrapped all of them in cello, tied them with a ribbon that was our wedding color accent (hot pink), and a piece of twine. This went fabulously with our farmhouse chic theme. We presented them to guests in a large hand held basket and let guests pick the ones they wanted. She also had a small “key” that explained the cake pop colors and their corresponding flavors. We had two special bride and groom ones made for us with my hubby and my favorite flavors with sparkly Mr & Mrs sticks on top of ours. The carrot cake is divine! This little special unique dessert was one of the definite hits of the evening! I will definitely be a return customer for our family’s next special day!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Amy, 1/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

We had lost our venue & the deposits all at once late last Fall. Despite this very huge set back we prevailed but with a new sense of ourselves, this time determined to do exactly as we wished instead of what was expected. I met Brandi at a catering tasting & knew that she HAD to do our cake pops. I hadn't thought about cake pops until we tasted hers which are unlike most, cake crumb mixed with frosting, but more of a tiny circular cake coated in chocolate. They are divine! Not to mention the beautiful detail she puts into each design. She also treated my family with patience & kindness which I cannot thank her enough for. Support small businesses y'all!

View Vendor Response

Health License
Not Required
3 AWARDS

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Brandi!! So, you want cake pops, huh? LOL! Let me tell you; Bradi with Sweetly Dipped Confections don't just make "cake pops". Oh, honey, nooooo!!! They are intricately detailed works of art that's meant to be cherished. If you get the chance, look for her disco dancers cake pops! These are SO me!! If you meet me, you'll understand, LOL! Anyway, I totally endorse this rare unique talented artist to the fullest.

Sweetly dipped confections will not only meet your expectations but exceed them. They are creative talented and provide you with delicious treats for your wedding bridal shower or any special event. I would highly recommend them

Events

Tampa, FL 33635   See On Map
727-642-2791 (phone)
Sweetly Dipped Confections is a wedding dessert company from Tampa, FL servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Tampa, Clearwater, and St. Petersburg. Sweetly Dipped Confections is a professional baker that has been part of the Tampa wedding industry since 2016 specializing in Custom Cake Pops and Chocolate Dipped Desserts.