Andi Diamond Photography

Tampa, Florida View map
$4,475 Most Popular Price

$4,475 Most Popular Price

Andi Diamond Photography is a Tampa, Florida-based wedding photography company. Andi is a wedding photographer that strives to be your confidant, trusted advisor and friend throughout your wedding day. Andi Diamond Photography is here to not only capture those special moments of your day, but every once-in-a-lifetime feeling that goes along with them.

Andi Diamond Photography creates authentic images through her unique photography style that is classic, yet modern, creating truly timeless images. She offers a variety of services for couples, like custom graphics and wedding portraits. Couples may also choose to start their work with Andi before the wedding day by scheduling boudoir and engagement shoots. Some of her other photography services and items include the following:

• High-resolution images
  • Digital files
  • Flush mount
  • Matted prints
  • Prints / proofs

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3975

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4475

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Slideshow
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Boudoir Shoot
Custom Graphics
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Save the Date

• Kylie
    Kylie Married on 11/10/2018

BEST Photographer EVER!!

Andi is truly amazing and I highly recommend her and her team to everyone!! She's so creative and brilliant with her photography and the pictures came out absolutely stunning!! Not only that, she is incredibly personable and funny and makes you feel so relaxed and yourself. She was the perfect hire and never disappoints!

Andi, when expecting photos or family photos come next, I will 100% be reaching out to you!!!

Andi Diamond Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Kylie and EJ- it was truly my pleasure to be a part of your special love story and your incredible wedding day! xox
    Kelsey Married on 04/21/2018
    Through all the quotes I requested online, Andi was the only one to pick up the phone and call me. She wanted to learn about us as a couple...and didn’t hurt she is a fellow Gator! She helped me with the smallest of details, to making my timeline. I absolutely loved my engagement photos, just when you think the rain will ruin your photos Andi has a way of making them even more spectacular! She made me so comfortable from the engagement photos that I decided to do a beauty session with her to gift an album to my husband; don't think about doing one, just book it cause you won't regret it! Day of our wedding went perfectly! Even my bridesmaids commented weeks after that they loved Andi’s personality so much. She knows how to get photos done in a day worth of time crunches, and she does it with everyone maintaining a smile on their face. She turned out photos around extremely quick!!! They are spectacular and I will cherish them a lifetime. Andi is worth every last penny and you will find a forever friend in her. Thank you Andi!

Andi Diamond Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Kelsey and Drew! I fire you both and was so honored to get to know both of you and your family is more, and share in your celebration with you. Much love and congratulations Xo
    Caitlyn Married on 03/24/2018
    I first saw some of Andi's work 6+ years ago. That's when I decided immediately, no matter when or where I was going to get married, I HAD to hire her for photography. All these years later, she ended up exceeding any expectation I ever could’ve imagined from a photographer. She was so dedicated and patient. Before I even hired her, she had an hour+ phone call with me, just to chat wedding-in-general details. She treated me like a person, a newly engaged girl with a million questions, not just a potential client. She listened to my wishes (what I envisioned for my wedding) and offered me her professional advice (where to start, where to look, etc.). As my husband and I worked through the process, we ultimately hired Andi (it was inevitable - it just HAD to happen in my mind - I checked with her on dates before booking a venue or any other vendors!). When we had our engagement shoot, we were a little awkward in front of the camera. It was new to us. Andi did everything she could to make it feel as natural as possible. They ended up coming out GREAT! Andi genuinely wanted us to LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures and was willing to do anything to make that happen. On our wedding day, she made everything fun for everyone. She was calm, confident, practiced - she was a PRO. When she walked in, you couldn’t help but LOVE her for making everyone feel relaxed, comfortable and happy. I don't think there was anything that could've happened that day that would've thrown her for a loop. She worked flawlessly. Everyone at our wedding offered so many compliments on her professionalism and talent. We absolutely loved every photo she took on our wedding day. She created memories we will cherish forever. She was beyond words the best things we ever could’ve done to make our wedding day perfect. We are forever grateful for her and her gift from God! Not only was Andi an amazing photographer, but someone we hope to keep in touch with forever! Thank you Andi!! #sunsetsareherjam

Andi Diamond Photography's reply:

Caitlyn and Matt- THANK YOU so much for all of your sweet words, it truly melts my heart and makes me so extremely happy to know how happy you are! It has been an honor to be a part of your wedding journey- I know how stressful planning can be and I loved helping you and coming along for the ride. I cannot wait to see your marriage grow! xox

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

31 photos · 03/18/2018
  • James & Courtney
    25 photos · 12/12/2016

Sweetly Dipped Confections Sweetly Dipped Confections Wedding Cakes

Andi is a true professional with an amazing eye for getting the perfect shot. I have witnessed her in action and was extremely impressed, and the final images were nothing short of stunning. I am thankful to know her not only on a professional level, but on a personal one as well. Andi and her team are an incredible choice for any couple looking to capture the beauty of their day. Highly recommended!

Kate Ryan Event Rentals Kate Ryan Event Rentals Wedding Rentals

Thank you Andi for the endorsement! We love the opportunity to have our linen photographed by you and your team! We love your work!

The Headliners Band The Headliners Band Wedding Bands

Great photography, really world class and among the best I have seen. Also very friendly and easy to work with, always a pleasure!

305 S MacDill Ave Tampa, Florida, 33609
Location of (Andi Diamond Photography)

Andi Diamond Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Andi Diamond Photography include in the starting price?

Andi Diamond Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Andi Diamond Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Andi Diamond Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • Slideshow
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Andi Diamond Photography offer?

Andi Diamond Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Andi Diamond Photography offer?

Andi Diamond Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Andi Diamond Photography offer for wedding events?

Andi Diamond Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Andi Diamond Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Andi Diamond Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding