Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Kate Ryan Linens

Specialty Linen & Events Rentals

Your dream is finally coming true... Kate Ryan Linens understands that every planning decision you make will leave a lasting impression for a lifetime...

About us-

Kate Ryan Linens & Event Rentals is your premier source for exceptional specialty table linen, chiavari chairs, ghost chairs, spandex chair covers, charger plates, vintage colorful glassware, dance floors, bars, lounge furniture (& more!)  rentals in the greater Tampa Bay area and surrounding cities. We also proudly ship our specialty linen rentals Nationwide.Kate Ryan Linens is a boutique style, family owned and operated company; we pride ourselves on delivering the very highest level of personalized service and luxury rental products available in our industry.

It is always our mission and privilege to create the perfect canvas for every special event in which we are part. Thank you for choosing Kate Ryan Linens for all of your wedding & special event rentals!

Categories: Wedding Rental

Chairs (3)
Tables (1)
Flatware (1)
Glassware (1)

I recently worked with Kristen from Kate Ryan Linens for my wedding. I booked chiavari chairs, tables, goblets and linens from her and absolutely loved all our rentals. Kristen was by far the most attentive and responsive vendor that I worked with. She was always available to answer my questions, provide me with quotes and even offered her ideas and input in helping me stay within my budget while still having my dream wedding come to life. Kristen honestly goes above and beyond to provide quality service and offers a variety of rental items at a reasonable price to fit all budgets. Her staff were prompt in both delivering and setting up our rentals and also picking them up at the end of the night. Super happy to have booked with Kristen and her team!

Profile Picture Jacky, 8/11/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Chair Covers, Chairs, Tables, Glassware, Linens, Delivery, Setup

Kate Ryan Linens is always ready to take ones vision and make it better than imagine. My husband and I couldn't have been happier with how our wedding came together thanks to Kristin. Through Kate Ryan Linens we ordered chairs, glasses, and linen and everything came out beautiful. If you want to create a magical day, invest in Kate Ryan Linens.

Profile Picture Kiria, 7/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Used KRL Champagne Crushed Satin linen and Ivory Spandex Chair covers for my Parent's Wedding Anniversary Party. High quality linens, great customer service and the linens photographed beautifully! I use KRL for all of my events - they have more than just linen too!

Profile Picture Bridgett, 6/9/18, 3 Reviews

220x220 sq 1494812043226 20170204clark489
220x220 sq 1494812073200 20170204clark492
220x220 sq 1494812104027 20170204clark509

9 ENDORSEMENTS
Beautiful, High Quality Linens and Décor along with a wonderful staff, what more could you ask for!? Kate Ryan Linens in our number one choice for Linens in the Tampa Bay Area. We highly recommend Kate Ryan Linens for your event or wedding!

Excellent service from this professional!

Simply stunning work- so creative, unique and fun to work with. You will love what they design for your wedding!

Kristen at Kate Ryan Linens is my pick for the best specialty linen company in Tampa Bay! She is affordable, on time and always goes the extra mile! Thanks Kristen!

Kristin & the team at Kate Ryan Linens are just amazing! She is super sweet and always takes good care of us and anyone we send her way! We know we can absolutely trust their tastes, service and advice! Keep up the good work y'all!!! :)

96 PROS I KNOW

1513 West Cypress Street, Tampa, FL 33606   See On Map
813-494-6984 (phone)
Hours are by Appointment Only.