Parties A' La Carte

Largo, FL View map
$3,000 Package Price

$3,000 Package Price

Parties A' La Carte is a premier wedding planning company based in Tampa, Florida, that services weddings across the U.S. and the Caribbean. Parties A' La Carte knows that planning a wedding is a stressful affair and wants to make sure you can enjoy your special day, so they take care of all the details for you. Parties A' La Carte has been dominating the wedding industry for over ten years now, with no signs of stopping. They have won a variety of awards for their work on weddings of all styles. No matter what style of wedding you have in mind, Parties A' La Carte is on it.

Parties A' La Carte's goal is to leave you asking, "what event can we plan next?" They achieve their goal by offering a multitude of wonderful wedding services, including:

• Budget analysis
  • Day-of coordination
  • Referrals
  • To-do lists
  • Timelines

Other Services
In addition to wedding planning and organization, Parties A' La Carte offers a variety of options for renting equipment. This includes fun items like snow cone machines, hot dog carts and popcorn machines.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Kathleen
    Kathleen O. Married on 03/19/2022

Don't look anywhere else for a wedding planner!

Where do I start? BEST wedding/event planners EVER. The greatest compliment I can give is that I did not have to ask one single question all day. They were on top of every detail and executed the wedding of my dreams. Weddings can feel like chaos, but I can say that, because of these amazing ladies, we both got to be present and enjoy every minute of our wedding. They made the planning process seamless. We hired them for the partial package, and my only regret was that I didn’t hire them sooner for the complete planning package! It was fun working with them and their experience and knowledge of weddings is unmatched. If you are searching for a wedding planner, stop here. You will not regret it. Love, the bride!

Parties A' La Carte's reply:

Thank you, Katie! Your words mean so much to us! Your wedding day came together so beautifully! Thank you for trusting us with such a big moment in your life!
  • Michelle
    Michelle T. Married on 03/04/2022

Dream Wedding !!

Wedding of my dreams! I hired Parties A' La Carte for the full wedding planning package, and I am so happy I did. The talent and creativity of Jessica and her team is incredible! From the beginning to the end of the planning process was not only seamless but a lot of fun putting together every little detail to create the most beautiful wedding ever. They listened to everything I wanted and was able to execute it in the most beautiful way! On the day of the wedding, Jessica and her team made sure the entire day ran smooth which helped tremendously on such a big day. I was able to enjoy every moment on my special day and that meant more than anything, thanks to this amazing team! If you want to have the most beautiful wedding anyone has ever seen and the BEST VENDORS out there, hire Parties A' La Carte! I will now always remember this as the most perfect day ever thanks to you guys!
    Jolene C. Married on 02/26/2022

Love this company and more!

I don’t know what I would’ve done without Amanda and Kelsey at Parties A’La Carte the day of our wedding. They were everything I was hoping for and more!!!! They truly allowed me to breathe and enjoy our evening. I’m so happy I chose this vendor. I highly recommend!

Parties A' La Carte's reply:

Thank you so much Jolene for your kind words! It was a pleasure to be part of your big day! We still tell the story about your daughters toast - it truly is one of the best we have ever heard! Thank you for allowing us to be part of such a beautiful love story!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

28 photos · 04/01/2017

Deals

Parties A' La Carte 1
Discount
We offer a 10% discount to active military personnel. Please contact us today for a detailed quote. Identification must be provided when contract is signed. May not be combined with other discounts or promotions.

Luna Blue Band Luna Blue Band Wedding Bands

Very organized and professional. They really think of everything and handle every detail. Very easy to work with and stellar communication. Absolutely a joy to work with.

Celebrate Life Photobooths Celebrate Life Photobooths Photo Booths

We've worked at two events with Parties A' La Carte and we are impressed with their professionalism and creativity. We look forward to working with them again and enthusiastically recommend them for your next event!

Rad Red Creative Rad Red Creative Wedding Videographers

We worked with Parties A La Carte on a wedding back in October and we had a great time working with them! Jessica was so relaxed and in control and helped the day go so much smoother! We weren't stressed, and the bride wasn't stressed! Everything just went off with out a hitch! We would highly recommend them to anyone and would LOVE to work with them again in the future!

6679 Treeland Avenue Largo, FL, 33773

By Appointment Only
Location of (Parties A' La Carte)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding