Parties A' La Carte Reviews

81 Reviews for Parties A' La Carte

Parties A' La Carte 1
Parties A' La Carte 2

Julie · Married on 04/07/2018

We hired Parties A'la Carte after they were recommended to us by our band and The Birchwood. We had Jaclyn as our lead day of coordinator and Ashley. Both ladies were FANTASTIC. I am SOO Happy I decided to do their month of package, their service was invaluable and the wedding would not have been possible without them. They are extremely organized, on point and also very calming on what can be a stressful day! They do things for you that you wouldn't even think of while planning your wedding. Thank you both for making our day perfect. Julie & Russ

Larry · Married on 02/18/2018

Jessica and Jaclyn were a pleasure to work with. Everything they told/advised us from the beginning was spot on. Don't know how we could have gone through the process without them. There were a huge help in giving us referrals for all the vendors, particularly the photographer and florist. The result was spectacular. Many guests said it was the best wedding they had ever been to. Our thanks to Parties A'La Carte for making the wedding beautiful and fulfilling our daughter's dream.

Parties A' La Carte 3
    Parties A' La Carte 4

Emily · Married on 02/18/2018

Partie A' La Carte was the best decision we made from day one of planning for our daughter's wedding. We used their full service plan and it was worth every penny. Jessica was spot on from the start on what the wedding our daughter envisioned would cost. Parties A' La Carte helped us to make the best decisions within our budget! They are a wealth of knowledge and practical advice to make your wedding or event amazing. We didn't have to worry about anything as the wedding day approached because we knew they had every detail covered. The wedding ceremony and reception were beautiful and we were able to enjoy the day knowing they were there making sure everything ran smoothly. Jessica, Jaclyn and Ashley we can't thank you enough for helping to make our daughter's wedding amazing!

Pamela · Married on 02/02/2018

If you’re looking for a wedding planner look no further than Parties A’ La Carte! Jessica, Jaclyn and Ashley were professional, experienced, detailed and fun to work with. They took care of everything from phone calls, picking up/delivering items for us, down to every little detail! Our wedding day was perfect and stress free because of this amazing team! Words can’t express our gratitude for Parties A’ La Carte!!

Linzy · Married on 01/20/2018

Parties A' La Carte was the best thing that my husband and I could've ever done for our wedding! We used their day of coordination, which made the last month leading up to the wedding such a breeze! I thought that I knew what I was doing with the planning on my own but I was wrong. Jessica, Jaclyn and the rest of the team truly made the wedding of my dreams a reality. They were there every step of the way, made sure I had everything I wanted and more. The day of was such a breeze because they did everything, and made both my husband and I, as well as our families be able to truly enjoy every second of the day. This was hands down the best money that we spent on the wedding, and I recommend them to anyone and everyone who are getting married. Thank you Jessica and the team for being such amazing people, and making Michael and I's dream wedding come true!

Joe · Married on 01/13/2018

Jessica, Jaclyn, and Ashley were so incredibly awesome to work with. They worked tirelessly to make our wedding as special and perfect as it could be. They were always so positive. They have such a great heart and we felt we were in the best hands, because we were. Unless you work with this amazing team, these are just words on a page. But their generosity, good will, professionalism, leadership, great taste, adaptability, and kindness are unmatched. My wife and I will always be indebted to them for what they did for us. It went beyond wedding planning. They are a great team and even better people. They only work with the best and they provided us with fantastic vendor after another. Our only wish is, that our wedding night went 6 hrs longer. We had a blast and so did our guests. Thank you again!!!!

Lauren · Married on 12/17/2017

One of the best decisions we made was hiring Parties a la Carte. The impact they had on our day was monumental. We had a relatively short engagement and booked our venue 5 months prior to the date. Jessica, Ashley and Jackie assisted us every step of the way. From décor design to vendor recommendations and scheduling to maintaining our budget, they were there for us with very quick response times. This is key when planning a short-term wedding. They listened to our wedding wishes and ensured all were granted on the big day including multiple confetti explosions. The amount of value they offer for the price point is astronomical, they made our day go better than we ever imagined.

marisa · Married on 11/10/2017

I cant even put into words how amazing the Parties A' La Carte girls were and how much they did for us. I hired them shortly after getting engaged and chose the full package, so they helped me from start of engagement to the day of as well as doing our rehearsal dinner. Jessica made me feel so comfortable from the very beginning and started brain storming ideas right from the start. I was very undecided about decor and a theme for the wedding and Jessica helped me narrow everything down and gave me all kinds of great ideas to follow through with. She has great connections with some AMAZING vendors in the Tampa Bay area and I knew without a doubt she was going to make my dream wedding come true. Ive learned that so much goes behind planning a wedding and Jessica, Ashley and Jaclyn all took so much of the stress away that I would've had if they weren't helping me. I would've been a disaster without them planning and organizing the whole thing for me and I am so grateful for all of the time and hard work they put into our wedding. It came out absolutely perfect and there is literally not one thing I would've changed. Never thought I would have a wedding where nothing went wrong and where I was hardly stressed at all, but I owe that to my amazing planners. The whole planning process was so smooth and being able to reach out to the girls whenever I needed them was beyond accommodating. I knew nothing about weddings and they were so patient with me and helped me EVERY step of the way. I was able to meet with Jessica face to face numerous times to go over what was being planned and she also kept me updated on all the details as they would happen. I couldn't have gotten through the day of without them. They had the day laid out perfectly for when and where everyone needed to be and they took all of my stress and worries away. If you need a planner these are your girls. So amazing and I'm so thankful for them and the fairytale wedding they made happen for us.

Miranda · Married on 10/21/2017

Hiring Parties a la Carte was the best decision Nick and I ever made for our wedding. No words or review can explain how amazing they were. I met Jessica and Ashley at a local bridal expo a little over a year before the wedding day. We instantly clicked and I knew they were the team I wanted to work with to plan one of the best days of my life. My husband, Nick and I went with the partial planning. We needed the guidance to help plan a wedding but also wanted to be involved. Out of everything in the wedding we paid for, Jessica and her team were the best investment. Parties a la Carte kept us within our budget and provided us realistic expectations. Every vendor they recommended did an amazing job. My Pinterest dream wedding came to life thanks to Parties a la Carte and all of the vendors. They were so excellent that Nick and I plan on using them again in our future. Jessica and her team had the best support and were there every step of the way. If I ever had a question or had something on my mind they were one email or call away. The day of our wedding was so special and we loved every moment of if because of Parties a la Carte. Having a wedding planner allowed Nick and I to live in the moment and enjoy our time with our friends and family without having to worry. They made everything go smoothly and kept everyone on a timeline. Jessica and Jaclyn went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect. Parties a la Carte made my wedding a day I will always remember. I highly recommend every person planning an event or wedding to go with Parties a la Carte! Thank you for the dream wedding you helped me create.

Taylor · Married on 10/07/2017

What started with a Kate Spade inspired vision based on a simple photo my mom and I found online grew into the most fabulous, unforgettable and over-the-top (in the best way possible!) wedding my husband, John, and I could have ever imagined. There's no way our wedding reception could have become the incredible soiree that it was without Jessica Ralph and the Parties a la Carte team.

Jessica and her team are consummate professionals. It's obvious they are not only loved by the brides they work with, they have also built relationships and have the respect of some of the best vendors in the Tampa Bay area. Everything from the flowers, to the food, the invitations, cake, photo booth, ice sculpture and so much more was exceeded all expectations thanks to the PALC girls and their recommendations.

Every detail of our wedding day was executed flawlessly. Jessica, Ashley and Jaclyn work together so well and were constantly thinking ahead, making sure my husband, our wedding party and our families were all taken care of and happy.

One of the best things about Jessica is she has the best interests of every bride and groom at heart. She went above and beyond to make sure our wedding day was everything my husband and I dreamed of, from making sure we got a photo at my favorite childhood spot on the water, to keeping my wine glass filled all night, to making sure all of our belongings got where they needed to be safely.

When people ask me about our wedding, I can really only describe it as a dream. It exceeded all hopes and expectations for myself, my husband, and our families. I can never thank Jessica and Parties a la Carte enough for making October 7th the most magical and memorable day of my life.

katie · Married on 05/23/2017

We are recently married last month in May and Jessica & Ashley were extremely professional from start to finish. We travelled from the UK for our dream wedding at St Pete's Beach and we put all of our faith and trust into them both, they listened to all of our needs and more and created and help coordinate our day perfectly. Special thanks to Ashley being present all day long and making sure I was personally comfortable at all times. The day ran so smoothly with you being there and we had so many compliments afterwards about your work ethic and professionalism throughout. Thank you again ladies....Love The Doblsaw's xx

Ashley · Married on 01/07/2017

I don't think I will have enough space to write just how AMAZING Jessica & Ashley were. I cannot even express how thankful I am for having them. They helped me so much and really brought my vision to life. Every crazy idea I told them, they made it possible. I honestly don't know how I ever thought I could have my wedding without a Day of Coordinator (really month of coordinator). Parties A'la Carte is by far the BEST investment that Peter & I made. We felt that they were like great friends and really enjoyed having them share our special day with us!

Jen · Married on 11/13/2016

Hiring Jessica & her team was literally, without exaggeration, the best wedding planning decision we made. Jessica's candor, organization, efficiency and beautiful taste really made our wedding possible - even when we asked for the impossible (which we basically did). Since I like lists:
    1. VENDORS LOVE WORKING WITH HER (and so did we) -- this makes a HUGE difference when there are things like last minute changes or creative solutions are needed.
    2. Multiple guests and even vendors told us it was the BEST WEDDING they have ever attended. All of our guests had fun, things ran smoothly (even through crises, like a sweet guest accidentally shattered our crystal cake topper... which she magically had put back together within minutes so no one knew!)
    3. The team goes ABOVE AND BEYOND in every way possible. They cleaned my suite at the hotel where we got ready so it was beautiful when we got back after the wedding. They picked out hundreds of briars from my veil after I stubbornly insisted on climbing in the tall beach grass. They managed every little crisis that came up so gracefully that many I only learned about later.

anna · Married on 11/12/2016

Our wedding day was FLAWLESS! Hiring Jessica and Ashley for full planning was the BEST decision that we made while planning our wedding! We started planning from out of state and could not imagine doing it without Parties a la Carte. Jessica was such a great communicator and made it such an easy process. Every vendor that she suggested turned out to be fantastic! Jessica and Ashley were so detail oriented and truly cared about making everything perfect for our day. Normally I get overwhelmed when making decisions, but Jessica and Ashley helped me every step of the way. They went out of their way to solve any issues and took care of everything. I always feel that I need to be in control of situation, but with Jessica and Ashley being so detail oriented and organized I could relax and enjoy our wedding day. Even though I was sick the day of the wedding, I was completely stress free, Ashley even brought me vitamins and medication to my hotel room. We did not have to worry about a single detail on the day of the wedding, they had EVERYTHING under control! During the reception they were constantly checking on us, bringing us drinks, and making sure we ate, etc. all while taking care of everything else. At the end of the night they made sure everything was packed into one of our parent’s car, and even found time to clean our hotel room, decorate it with champagne, chocolate covered strawberries, and rose petals so that when we got back to our room it looked amazing. Jessica and Ashley really get to know you and truly care that you have the best day ever. They made the wedding planning experience fun and it felt like I was planning with my two close friends the entire time. In fact, I’m really going to miss them! We’ll just have to find another event to plan with them soon! :) THANK YOU SO MUCH PALC!!!

Erin · Married on 10/08/2016

Jessica and her team at Parties A’ La Carte are absolutely amazing and I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone planning a wedding or party event. We hired them about 10 months out from our wedding with the Partial Planning package. Jessica was so awesome to work with she really cares about making your day perfect. Jessica has the best preferred vendor list we had only lived in the area for a little over a year and she helped us get every vendor we used for our wedding and we would give a 5 star rating to all them. Jessica is super detailed, organized, helpful, creative, and great at communicating with you about all the details of your wedding. PALC quality of service gives you pretty much a stress free wedding experience. A lot of our wedding guests were from out of town and PALC really helped give me a stress free week before my wedding by being so organized and ready for anything (Hurricane Matthew was the weekend of my wedding and Jessica stayed in contact multiple times a day the week before to make sure we were on the same page and that I was informed about every possible situation/backup plan). Which gave me more time with my family and friends that came in town. The day of the wedding was amazing Jessica came by the hotel where we were getting ready to pick up small things I was bringing to the reception and to check in make sure everything was on schedule etc. Then I didn’t have to deal with a single thing except enjoy my day! They meet with all vendors the day of to make sure everything is setup and ready to go on time. They also brought my bag, wedding cards, leftover food all to the wedding suite- they were just so sweet and thoughtful with all the small details they do! Jessica and her team really work hard to make sure everything is perfect for your event. I can’t thank Jessica and Ashley enough for making my wedding day perfect and everything that I dreamed it to be. Look forward to working with them again for other party events!

Kelly · Married on 07/09/2016

We used Parties A' La Carte for "month of coordination" and it was honestly the best money we spent on our wedding! I met with Jessica and Rainee months before my wedding and fell in love with their style and Jessica's attention to detail. I knew that if I used them, our wedding would be beautiful and run smoothly. So, we hired them! My husband and I had our official planning meeting about 5 weeks before our wedding where Rainee and Jessica went over every single detail with us. For the rest of the weeks leading up to the wedding Jessica, Rainee, and Ashley took care of everything. They confirmed and scheduled all of our vendors, they created a day of timeline and shared it with all parties involved, they gave me advice when needed, etc. I am a little on the OCD side so I had some pretty detailed plans for how everything should go. Jessica made me feel confident that my vision would come true. Jessica and Ashley were both there for our rehearsal and made sure everyone knew exactly how the big day would go. Once our wedding day arrived, I knew that everything would be perfect! Jessica and Ashley were at the wedding venue in the morning to help set up, coordinate vendors, answer questions, etc. They made sure everything went according to plan, and as far as I know there were no problems. They also packed up all of our stuff for us at the end of the evening, loaded gifts into my parents’ car, etc. When my husband and I arrived at our hotel room, to our surprise Jessica and Ashley had left rose petals in the shape of a heart on our bed, and they had delivered 2 slices of cake and our leftover food so we could finally eat dinner! Parties A' La Carte was amazing! I honestly can't say enough about Jessica and her whole team!

Brittney · Married on 04/16/2016

My husband and I determined very early on in the wedding planning stages that we would need help to make our wedding dreams come true, since we were planning a wedding in St.Petersburg (our hometown) while now living in Jacksonville, which made everything more difficult. When Matt and I first met with Jessica and Rainee, we instantly knew that we wanted them to be there on our wedding day. We used Parties a la Carte for day of coordination (plus a little more) since they helped us to secure some pretty amazing vendors!! Jessica and Rainee were so easy and wonderful to work with and were there with us every step of the way during the process, even during slight panic attacks, to which they would call us (even late at night) and ensure us that everything would be okay. They made sure that we stayed within our budget and they both worked so hard to make sure that our wedding went absolutely perfectly, which it did!! They made planning a wedding from a different city so much easier for us and for that, we are so grateful!! We couldn't have asked for better wedding planners if we tried. We loved their focus and attention to detail and they made it their priority to ensure that we had a fabulous time at our wedding. Everyone who attended our wedding has since said that our wedding was beautiful and the most fun that they've ever had at a wedding! - to which Matt and I could not be more grateful to Jessica and Rainee of Parties a la Carte for making it all possible!! We truly loved working with them and would recommend them for any party planning needs that you have. They are true experts at what they do, and we are so glad that we had them there to help us on our wedding day and we cannot wait to have a reason to use them again!! We love you ladies!! Thank you so much!!

Love, Matt and Brittney Schaefer

John · Married on 04/03/2016

Rainee was an incredible day-of coordinator for our wedding. I'm the groom and beating my wife to this review. That's how great she was. EVERYone loved her, including my groomsmen ;) She seemed to have the experience of a seasoned coordinator because she thought of everything, including the little things that slip your mind on the big day. Thanks Rainee and Ashley!

Liana · Married on 04/02/2016

Jessica was AMAZING! She worked her butt off to make my wedding perfect. I had an outdoor wedding and it ended up raining up until I walked down the aisle. Jessica not only showed up early but she was out in the rain setting everything up to make sure it was absolutely perfect. Having thunderstorms a few hours before your wedding creates a lot of unknowns and Jessica handled it and allowed me to enjoy every moment of my special day.

Prior to the actual wedding, Jessica had some amazing recommendations especially the flower company! She kept in contact with me and helped me come up with a Plan A, Plan B, and Plan C for the rain on my wedding. I seriously cannot say enough good things about her and Parties A La Carte.

I LOVE Jessica and Rainee!!! They are absolutely the most amazing people to work with and both my husband and I are ecstatic we trusted them with our wedding. We were not the easiest clients to work with because of our busy schedules and we were all over the place in terms of the number of extra events and the chaos that caused. LUCKILY for us, Jessica completely organized everything, narrowed our choices and executed each one with flawless precision. She kept us on budget and even saved us some money in the process. Her PALC team got it done on the events leading up to the big day and stayed with us to ensure everything was going according to plan. Our guests are still talking about our whole wedding weekend and how wonderful it was. We can only thank PALC and Jessica for that. Her continued patience, sense of humor and no-nonsense approach to our continued craziness got us through to our wedding day without any headaches. I did not even worry once on my wedding day because I knew Jessica and Rainee were there in the background making sure everything ran smoothly with the vendors and the venue. That in itself is PRICELESS and worth what we paid her (although I don't think it was nearly enough!) I highly, HIGHLY recommend her and PALC for your special event planning needs.

Heather · Married on 01/02/2016

We hired Parties a la Carte to plan and set up my daughters 13th Birthday Glamping party. It was beautiful and all the girls had so much fun. Every detail was planned perfectly.

Brittany · Married on 12/12/2015

Rainee and Nicole were amazing and made our wedding the best day ever! It was such a special day and I was able to enjoy all the memories because I didn't have to worry about any of the logistics.When I got engaged, we were able to meet with Nicole, Rainee, and Jessica and they had so much expertise, we knew we had to have them! We did the package for day-of coordinating, and as my mom and I were planning and organizing, Rainee was so supportive and helpful and made the BEST timeline for us! Rainee and Nicole took over everything at the Rehearsal. We gave them boxes and boxes of place cards, pictures, favors- even a sword and chicken costume! :) After that, we didn't have to worry about a thing! My mom and I (and my groom!) were all able to enjoy the weekend, just like we were guests at our own party, because Rainee and Nicole did all the set up, directed people, kept things going on the timeline, and were so supportive, encouraging, professional, thoughtful, and positive the whole day. Everyone at the wedding loved them, had so many compliments for them, and all my engaged friends were asking for their information!! Thank you, Parties A'La Carte!

Paul · Married on 11/07/2015

Where do we even begin? Jessica and the entire Parties A' la Carte team were nothing short of spectacular. My wife and I had to plan a wedding from separate states while juggling residency and a new job. The wedding was absolutely perfect and it was the best day of our lives thanks to the organization and sheer brilliance of Jessica and their planning expertise! I would recommend to anyone who is looking for assistance in planning their special day.

Jeannie · Married on 10/24/2015

Jess, Rainee, and her whole crew are just the best! They truly know how to make the PERFECT event.