Parties A' La Carte Reviews

96 | Largo, FL

96 Reviews for Parties A' La Carte

• Elizabeth

Elizabeth Jones · Married on 08/02/2020

Flawlessly executed and put my wedding vision into reality.

Jessica and her team thought through every detail, tracked the agreed upon budget, and managed the many personalities/moving parts a 200+ person wedding comes with. They took what was in my head and created an experience beyond my dreams. On top of the beautiful decor and delicious food/beverage, the organization and timeline of events was PERFECT. She kept a tight watch and accounted for adjustments for those extra special moments. I never felt like I was waiting or being rushed.

She came highly recommended (in fact, they were the only positive recommendation that both of my venues suggested), so I know her work is consistent. I will also note that she is very reasonably priced (although, I would've paid a lot more for her by the end!)

Her team allowed me to enjoy every moment and not worry about the details. I can't tell you how grateful I am for their expertise and professionalism. If you want a stress free wedding that captures your vision, hire Parties a'la Carte.

Sent on 02/13/2020

Charles Suozzi · Married on 07/10/2020

A Great Team

Jessica and her team were a tremendous help to us. We planned a wedding from the west coast and they were always available to talk and coordinate on different Time Zones, responsive in emails. Their trusted vendors were excellent and she and her team worked patiently with us during periods of indecision.

Obstacles inevitably arise during the lead up, and on the day of a wedding. It can be a dirty job. It is in this area that Parties a la Carte truly shined. From a last minute change of hotel and welcome reception location, to managing our anxiety as a tornado approached Largo on the day of the wedding, to Jessica insisting I use her dress to clean my hand that had champagne spilled on it instead of wiping my own suit, they always kept a cool head and when my wife and I could not and handled so many things to ensure that we had no stress come wedding day.

Professional, accommodating and trustworthy. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/06/2019
  • Alfred

Alfred Alessi · Married on 06/03/2020

What an amazing experience. Thank you guys so much for everything! Find local businesses, view maps and get driving directions in Google Maps.

We cannot recommend Parties A' La Carte enough to take care of you during your planning and your special day. They handled everything flawlessly and made fantastic recommendations for vendors. They truly took the stress out of wedding planning for us and made us feel so special on our wedding day with all the little touches. If you want to have the most amazing wedding you've got to get in touch with Parties A' La Carte. Thank you all so much! Much love!

Sent on 03/23/2020
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Messer · Married on 05/01/2020

Best day of my life!

We had to change our wedding to a small intimate ceremony due to COVID-19. We hired Jessica who made everything perfect in a very short period of time. Everything was beautiful and better than I could have ever imagined. Jessica was able to get everything taken care of within two days.

Sent on 06/17/2020
  • Kaitlin

Kaitlin · Married on 02/29/2020

Dream Wedding a Reality

Parties A' La Carte made my dream wedding a reality. If I could describe Jessica and her staff in one sentence it would be, They go above and beyond for their clients. Perfect example is, my wedding and reception was held 2 hours south at the Hyatt Regency at Coconut Point in Bonita Springs, Florida. Parties A' La Carte had no issue driving down to tour the venue and in the same day drove to meet my florist in Sebring, Florida.

Jessica came highly recommended by my family and best friend. After watching Jessica and her team in action I knew I wanted to work with her! I did not know what all went into planning a 200+ person wedding but, Jessica, Rainee, and Kelsey were extremely helpful throughout the entire process. Parties A' La Carte are all about the details!

From wedding branding to floor planning, and all the table arrangements in between...every detail was perfect. I had hired some vendors prior to working with Parties A' La Carte, and they were able to seamlessly integrate them into a detailed timeline. Parties A' La Carte was always available to jump on a quick call to discuss ideas, changes, etc. They were very responsive via email as well. On my wedding day, I felt extremely supported by Jessica and her staff. They were always checking in with my husband and I to see if we needed anything.

With all that being said, Thank you Parties A' La Carte for making the best day of our lives, just that much better❣️

Sent on 03/20/2020

Ashley Stegbauer · Married on 02/22/2020

Classic Florida Vinoy Wedding

Our wedding would not have gone off the way it did without the Parties a la Carte team. Jessica and Rainee were on top of every detail, and from the very beginning, it's very clear they are experts. Living in Orlando, my husband and I didn't have time to visit numerous vendors in St. Pete, or even see everything in person with busy work schedules - but knowing Jessica and Rainee's experience, we put our trust in them and there's nothing we would've changed. The day of the wedding, my husband and I didn't have to worry about hardly a thing. Rainee and Lauren were on top of every detail, managing the schedule, and keeping everyone on schedule. With cold weather being a potential unforeseen circumstance, Jessica even thought ahead and put portable heaters on hold for us knowing as Floridians we would probably want them - in which we 100 percent did. On top of it all, we've received nothing but complimentary praise from our guests in what a beautiful wedding it was, and how on top of everything our wedding planners seemed. We are so very thankful that Jessica and her team are just as detail-oriented as we are and didn't let anything fall thru the cracks. The Parties a la Carte team is worth their weight in gold! We are so very thankful for PALC in helping give us our dream ceremony and reception on the Esplanade at The Vinoy in St. Petersburg on Saturday, February 1, 2020. Thank you again ladies! -Ashley & Matt Morrison

Sent on 02/13/2020

Nikki Priest · Married on 01/02/2020

Parties A' La Carte planned the wedding of our dreams!!!

Parties A' La Carte planned the wedding of our dreams!
    When my husband and I first got engaged, I knew there was no way that we could ever plan a large wedding on our own. We had no clue where to start - this was all brand new territory for us. My husband and I had a 2-year engagement and PALC was with us from the very beginning. They helped guide and answer any questions we had about formal wedding etiquette, plus our meetings were always super productive and the ideas would keep flowing!

Jessica and her team were amazing from the start, connecting us with the absolute best of the BEST vendors in the area. Each vendor truly went above and beyond. I was having trouble pulling exact images from Pinterest that helped convey my overall vision, but Jessica and her team knew the exact theme I wanted to create. Their attention to detail was unmatched. They introduced me to ideas and options that I didn’t know were even possible! Now I can’t imagine our wedding day without all the little details that really pulled everything together. Jessica was so sweet and let me use a neon sign art piece from her own home LOL! The neon sign ended up being one of the highlights of the reception ballroom!

I think the biggest takeaway from our wedding day is we never had to worry. Jessica and Kelsey took care of everything and my mom, dad, husband and I were truly able to ENJOY the day! The schedule they planned for day-of flowed perfectly, and they always made sure we stayed on time. To top off the most amazing day, when my husband and I came back to our hotel room, any wedding memorabilia that we wanted to save was all gathered together and organized. We could really enjoy our first day as newlyweds without having to check where things were, sort through everyone’s stuff, etc. Not only did Jessica and Kelsey make sure I was taken care of, but they made sure to fix and help any unexpected mishaps within the wedding party (broken shoe, broken zipper, etc.).

Jessica and her team are the absolute best in the business. They captured the classic and timeless style I wanted, yet still have a vibrant and fun ambiance. The dance floor was packed and guests were engaged throughout the whole night. Our guests are still reaching out and telling us it was the best wedding they’ve ever been to. Our wedding date was February 1, 2020 and the ceremony was at St. Mary’s Catholic Church and the reception was in The Birchwood Grand Ballroom. We can’t thank Jessica and Kelsey enough for making this, without a doubt, our most memorable day!

Sent on 02/25/2020
  • Lindsey

Lindsey Anzalone · Married on 06/22/2019

Above and beyond

Jessica Ralph and Parties a La Carte planned the best day of our lives. They were constantly on call and available. Their efforts did not go unnoticed or unappreciated by my husband and I. Jessica has superb organizational skills which is something that us fellow OCDers relished! Jessica went above and beyond for us from the beginning with our engagement shoot in New Orleans, Louisiana. She even went as far as bringing me a dress to wear that she thought might better suit the look that we were aiming for. That was so special and important to my husband and I and they are memories and photos that we will cheerish forever. In a company, your team is a direct reflection of its boss. This team is just that. Jessica was not only a great business woman throughout the process, but also a great friend throughout it as well. I could always rely on her to make the best decision because I knew she cared just as much as us, heck, maybe even more! Everyone can tell how passionate she is about what she does and that is what makes her the best. I can speak for my mom, dad, husband and I when I say that we love her and we will miss her!

Sent on 07/23/2019
  • Leslie

Leslie · Married on 06/08/2019

Life Saving

Jessica and the Parties A'La Carte team are life savers! I had the worlds longest engagement (2 years and 8 months, oh my!) and I tried to plan my own wedding which ended up in flames. I was recommended by my cousin who had Jessica and her team help her on her wedding day so I was familiar with her work and was very impressed with just how smoothly things went for them. So naturally we contacted Jessica and immediately hired her to help with ours....something I should've done immediately. My husband and I both agree that our wedding wouldn't have been as special or memorable if we didn't have her. Jessica was able to make what we envisioned our big day to look like come alive! If you are thinking of hiring anyone to take care of you and your wedding, Jessica and her team are the people to do it! Her passion for her job shows and she makes one of the most stressful moments become fun and easy! Many people said that I was so calm for getting married soon and I attribute that all to Jessica and Parties A'La Carte. Thank you Jessica for fulfilling mine and Chris' dream wedding...we owe it all to you!

Sent on 06/12/2019
  • Gina

Gina · Married on 04/27/2019

Exceptional Wedding Planner!

First and foremost, Jessica designed a wedding that exceeded all expectations my husband and I had. It was by far the most beautiful, fun, and memorable day we have ever experienced. Words cannot describe how talented and caring Jessica and the Parties A’ La Carte team are, but I am going to attempt to explain. My husband and I were planning a very large destination wedding at the Don Cesar hotel (we live in Chicago, so it was tough to do the back and forth). We hired Jessica halfway through the planning process and it was by far the best decision we made! Jessica consistently made herself available through calls, texts, and emails to help us design the perfect wedding ceremony and reception. All of the vendors she suggested were top notch, from our florist (Bruce Wayne Florals) to our cake vendor (Hands on Sweets). I am extremely indecisive, so one of my favorite parts of the planning process was that Jessica set up a mock floral/table setting, so I could see what the options looked like prior to selecting anything. The floral/table settings Jessica designed proved that she truly listens to and understands her clients, as they were absolutely perfect and no changes were made.

I knew since day one of meeting Jessica that she was passionate about her job and exceptionally talented, but the day of coordination services showed that Jessica and her team TRULY care about their client’s happiness and ensuring that the wedding day is flawless. Anything my husband and I needed on our wedding day, the Parties A’ La Carte team handled in 5 minutes or less (seriously – they are unreal). The Parties A’ La Carte team went above and beyond for us to make sure we had the perfect day and we have no idea what we would have done without them! The team created such a beautiful ceremony/reception design that our guests were posting their table settings/florals on Instagram. My husband and I have been to countless weddings and I have never seen guests Instagram or even remember the table settings/ floral arrangements ---- that’s how good the team is at designing!

Even more impressive than the wedding design, is Jessica’s ability to think on her feet and fix last minute mishaps. Initially, my husband and I had planned a sparkler exit for our wedding, but I didn’t realize you have to specially order sparklers for this type of event (oops). When I discovered it wasn’t possible to have the sparkler exit, Jessica quickly came up with an alternative “grand exit”, where the guests would turn the flash lights on their phones and flower pedals would be thrown in the air. The result was absolutely stunning in the videos/pictures. This situation really spoke to Jessica’s ability to manage a disappointing/stressful moment and turn a last minute uh-oh into something beautiful.

There is so much more that can be said about Parties A’ La Carte and most likely hundreds of stressful situations that the team managed without Steve and I ever knowing. My only wedding regret is that I didn’t hire Jessica earlier in the planning process!

Thank you for everything Jessica, you made our wedding day absolutely perfect!

Sent on 05/09/2019
  • Roseann

Roseann Hilway · Married on 04/06/2019

A Wedding Better Than We Dreamed!!!

It’s hard to write this without getting emotional. Finding Jessica and the Parties A La Carte team made the most special day of our life even more magical than my now husband and I could have ever imagined. Jessica is a true professional and perfectionist. It boggles my mind to think about all the energy, heart and countless hours she & her team put into making sure our wedding was nothing short of perfect. I would often wonder throughout the planning process how she even had time for other clients! No matter how much I reached out to her, or how many times I changed my mind, she was always so patient with me and willing to give me as much time as I needed. When I would struggle with properly expressing things I wanted for decor or flowers, she would discuss my ideas with me and bring to life things I wanted, and each time they were even better than what I had in my head! Living in NYC but having a destination wedding in Florida meant I had no familiarity with any local vendors. This did not matter at all because PALC had so many wonderful suggestions and they were always very mindful of our budget. Jessica pulled together a team of amazing vendors and coordinated everyone and everything effortlessly. She was a calming presence from start to finish and always had things completely under control. I had no idea when I started this process just how much work there would be and in looking back now, I don’t know how I could have done it without Jessica & PALC! Everything they did leading up to it and then the 15 hours of work they put in on our wedding day totally blows my mind. If you want your wedding to be planned perfectly and go off without a hitch, please hire Jessica and Parties A La Carte! I promise you it will be the best decision you make in your wedding planning. The only thing I will warn you about is you will end up liking Jessica so much that after the wedding is over, you are going to be sad that you don’t get to talk to her all the time anymore!!!

Sent on 05/06/2019
  • brittanyhshriver

Brittany · Married on 12/09/2018

Couldn’t have asked for better planners!!

After getting engaged and discussing where we wanted to have our wedding, in Clearwater FL where my husband is from, we knew we would need help planning especially since we currently reside in NC. I reached out to several Tampa area wedding planners and PALC were the first to return our phone call. Jessica walked through everything with us from budget to theme. She taught us so much about wedding planning that we had no clue about! After a few days of either no responses from other planners or not as detailed conversations with them, we realized Jessica and her team were the right fit. We decided to go with the full planning package so they took care of everything from the design to the contracts. Jackie was our lead planner - Her and Ashley were the coordinators the day of, while Jessica helped with venue tours, mock floral setup, etc. All three kept in contact throughout the process and seamlessly worked together to create our special day. The day of the wedding was everything we dreamed of. Jackie and Ashley were fabulous and helped not only me and my husband, but the wedding party, family, and the resort staff with anything and everything. At the end of the night, everything was packed up neatly in our suite and the room was spotless. Really couldn’t have asked for anything more!! These ladies are top notch and just so amazing, sweet, and helpful!! Thank you PALC for all you did for us. We look forward to using them again for future events!

Sent on 01/24/2019
  • Lisa

Lisa Hernandez · Married on 12/01/2018

Couldn’t have asked for more

Parties A’ La Carte did my month of coordination and hiring them was one of the best decisions I made during the wedding planning process. From the moment they got involved they handled everything including all of the details I never would have thought of on my own. They really advocated for me as if it was their own wedding and allowed me to enjoy my day without having to worry about a thing. My only regret is not hiring them for full planning from day one.

Sent on 12/11/2018

Rick · event on: 06/28/2018

Attention to detail, they take care of everything, we have used them before, and will use them in the future.

Sent on 07/19/2018

Julie · Married on 04/07/2018

We hired Parties A'la Carte after they were recommended to us by our band and The Birchwood. We had Jaclyn as our lead day of coordinator and Ashley. Both ladies were FANTASTIC. I am SOO Happy I decided to do their month of package, their service was invaluable and the wedding would not have been possible without them. They are extremely organized, on point and also very calming on what can be a stressful day! They do things for you that you wouldn't even think of while planning your wedding. Thank you both for making our day perfect. Julie & Russ

Sent on 04/20/2018

Larry · Married on 02/18/2018

Jessica and Jaclyn were a pleasure to work with. Everything they told/advised us from the beginning was spot on. Don't know how we could have gone through the process without them. There were a huge help in giving us referrals for all the vendors, particularly the photographer and florist. The result was spectacular. Many guests said it was the best wedding they had ever been to. Our thanks to Parties A'La Carte for making the wedding beautiful and fulfilling our daughter's dream.

Sent on 02/28/2018

Emily · Married on 02/18/2018

Partie A' La Carte was the best decision we made from day one of planning for our daughter's wedding. We used their full service plan and it was worth every penny. Jessica was spot on from the start on what the wedding our daughter envisioned would cost. Parties A' La Carte helped us to make the best decisions within our budget! They are a wealth of knowledge and practical advice to make your wedding or event amazing. We didn't have to worry about anything as the wedding day approached because we knew they had every detail covered. The wedding ceremony and reception were beautiful and we were able to enjoy the day knowing they were there making sure everything ran smoothly. Jessica, Jaclyn and Ashley we can't thank you enough for helping to make our daughter's wedding amazing!

Sent on 03/02/2018

Pamela · Married on 02/02/2018

If you’re looking for a wedding planner look no further than Parties A’ La Carte! Jessica, Jaclyn and Ashley were professional, experienced, detailed and fun to work with. They took care of everything from phone calls, picking up/delivering items for us, down to every little detail! Our wedding day was perfect and stress free because of this amazing team! Words can’t express our gratitude for Parties A’ La Carte!!

Sent on 02/11/2018

Linzy · Married on 01/20/2018

Parties A' La Carte was the best thing that my husband and I could've ever done for our wedding! We used their day of coordination, which made the last month leading up to the wedding such a breeze! I thought that I knew what I was doing with the planning on my own but I was wrong. Jessica, Jaclyn and the rest of the team truly made the wedding of my dreams a reality. They were there every step of the way, made sure I had everything I wanted and more. The day of was such a breeze because they did everything, and made both my husband and I, as well as our families be able to truly enjoy every second of the day. This was hands down the best money that we spent on the wedding, and I recommend them to anyone and everyone who are getting married. Thank you Jessica and the team for being such amazing people, and making Michael and I's dream wedding come true!

Sent on 02/17/2018

Joe · Married on 01/13/2018

Jessica, Jaclyn, and Ashley were so incredibly awesome to work with. They worked tirelessly to make our wedding as special and perfect as it could be. They were always so positive. They have such a great heart and we felt we were in the best hands, because we were. Unless you work with this amazing team, these are just words on a page. But their generosity, good will, professionalism, leadership, great taste, adaptability, and kindness are unmatched. My wife and I will always be indebted to them for what they did for us. It went beyond wedding planning. They are a great team and even better people. They only work with the best and they provided us with fantastic vendor after another. Our only wish is, that our wedding night went 6 hrs longer. We had a blast and so did our guests. Thank you again!!!!

Sent on 05/04/2018

Ellis · event on: 12/22/2017

Jessica’s team at Parties A’ La Carte is incredible. They have planned every party I have hosted in the past four years, and I can’t imagine ever doing it again without them. The biggest gift they give is the ability to enjoy your own party. I never have worry about the way the event will go which is priceless.

Sent on 12/28/2017

Lauren · Married on 12/17/2017

One of the best decisions we made was hiring Parties a la Carte. The impact they had on our day was monumental. We had a relatively short engagement and booked our venue 5 months prior to the date. Jessica, Ashley and Jackie assisted us every step of the way. From décor design to vendor recommendations and scheduling to maintaining our budget, they were there for us with very quick response times. This is key when planning a short-term wedding. They listened to our wedding wishes and ensured all were granted on the big day including multiple confetti explosions. The amount of value they offer for the price point is astronomical, they made our day go better than we ever imagined.

Sent on 12/28/2017
  • W

Wendy · event on: 12/09/2017

We absolutely love working with Jessica, Ashley, and Jaclyn. They are very professional and creative. They meet with you several times before your event to go over everything you have requested. They handle every aspect of your party. All the way down to packing up your left over food and putting it away for you. I love the fact that they go beyond the call of duty to make your event shine. I will never use any other event planner. I know that when we work with Parties A la Carte our event will be beautiful, fun, and successful.

Sent on 12/30/2017

Maggie · event on: 11/26/2017

The ladies at Party a la Carte are the ABSOLUTE best at what they do. This is the third party they have partnered with me. Each and every time they have been exceptional, flexible and stress free. Jessica, the company owner, even found a babysitter for me within 15 minutes of my previously scheduled babysitter canceling on me. They are the best vendor I’ve ever had the pleasure to work with.

Sent on 12/30/2017

marisa · Married on 11/10/2017

I cant even put into words how amazing the Parties A' La Carte girls were and how much they did for us. I hired them shortly after getting engaged and chose the full package, so they helped me from start of engagement to the day of as well as doing our rehearsal dinner. Jessica made me feel so comfortable from the very beginning and started brain storming ideas right from the start. I was very undecided about decor and a theme for the wedding and Jessica helped me narrow everything down and gave me all kinds of great ideas to follow through with. She has great connections with some AMAZING vendors in the Tampa Bay area and I knew without a doubt she was going to make my dream wedding come true. Ive learned that so much goes behind planning a wedding and Jessica, Ashley and Jaclyn all took so much of the stress away that I would've had if they weren't helping me. I would've been a disaster without them planning and organizing the whole thing for me and I am so grateful for all of the time and hard work they put into our wedding. It came out absolutely perfect and there is literally not one thing I would've changed. Never thought I would have a wedding where nothing went wrong and where I was hardly stressed at all, but I owe that to my amazing planners. The whole planning process was so smooth and being able to reach out to the girls whenever I needed them was beyond accommodating. I knew nothing about weddings and they were so patient with me and helped me EVERY step of the way. I was able to meet with Jessica face to face numerous times to go over what was being planned and she also kept me updated on all the details as they would happen. I couldn't have gotten through the day of without them. They had the day laid out perfectly for when and where everyone needed to be and they took all of my stress and worries away. If you need a planner these are your girls. So amazing and I'm so thankful for them and the fairytale wedding they made happen for us.

Sent on 12/04/2017