Parties A' La Carte Reviews

Parties A' La Carte 6
  • Lindsey

Lindsey Anzalone · Married on 06/22/2019

Above and beyond

Jessica Ralph and Parties a La Carte planned the best day of our lives. They were constantly on call and available. Their efforts did not go unnoticed or unappreciated by my husband and I. Jessica has superb organizational skills which is something that us fellow OCDers relished! Jessica went above and beyond for us from the beginning with our engagement shoot in New Orleans, Louisiana. She even went as far as bringing me a dress to wear that she thought might better suit the look that we were aiming for. That was so special and important to my husband and I and they are memories and photos that we will cheerish forever. In a company, your team is a direct reflection of its boss. This team is just that. Jessica was not only a great business woman throughout the process, but also a great friend throughout it as well. I could always rely on her to make the best decision because I knew she cared just as much as us, heck, maybe even more! Everyone can tell how passionate she is about what she does and that is what makes her the best. I can speak for my mom, dad, husband and I when I say that we love her and we will miss her!

Sent on 07/23/2019
  • Leslie

Leslie · Married on 06/08/2019

Life Saving

Jessica and the Parties A'La Carte team are life savers! I had the worlds longest engagement (2 years and 8 months, oh my!) and I tried to plan my own wedding which ended up in flames. I was recommended by my cousin who had Jessica and her team help her on her wedding day so I was familiar with her work and was very impressed with just how smoothly things went for them. So naturally we contacted Jessica and immediately hired her to help with ours....something I should've done immediately. My husband and I both agree that our wedding wouldn't have been as special or memorable if we didn't have her. Jessica was able to make what we envisioned our big day to look like come alive! If you are thinking of hiring anyone to take care of you and your wedding, Jessica and her team are the people to do it! Her passion for her job shows and she makes one of the most stressful moments become fun and easy! Many people said that I was so calm for getting married soon and I attribute that all to Jessica and Parties A'La Carte. Thank you Jessica for fulfilling mine and Chris' dream wedding...we owe it all to you!

Sent on 06/12/2019
  • Gina

Gina · Married on 04/27/2019

Exceptional Wedding Planner!

First and foremost, Jessica designed a wedding that exceeded all expectations my husband and I had. It was by far the most beautiful, fun, and memorable day we have ever experienced. Words cannot describe how talented and caring Jessica and the Parties A’ La Carte team are, but I am going to attempt to explain. My husband and I were planning a very large destination wedding at the Don Cesar hotel (we live in Chicago, so it was tough to do the back and forth). We hired Jessica halfway through the planning process and it was by far the best decision we made! Jessica consistently made herself available through calls, texts, and emails to help us design the perfect wedding ceremony and reception. All of the vendors she suggested were top notch, from our florist (Bruce Wayne Florals) to our cake vendor (Hands on Sweets). I am extremely indecisive, so one of my favorite parts of the planning process was that Jessica set up a mock floral/table setting, so I could see what the options looked like prior to selecting anything. The floral/table settings Jessica designed proved that she truly listens to and understands her clients, as they were absolutely perfect and no changes were made.

I knew since day one of meeting Jessica that she was passionate about her job and exceptionally talented, but the day of coordination services showed that Jessica and her team TRULY care about their client’s happiness and ensuring that the wedding day is flawless. Anything my husband and I needed on our wedding day, the Parties A’ La Carte team handled in 5 minutes or less (seriously – they are unreal). The Parties A’ La Carte team went above and beyond for us to make sure we had the perfect day and we have no idea what we would have done without them! The team created such a beautiful ceremony/reception design that our guests were posting their table settings/florals on Instagram. My husband and I have been to countless weddings and I have never seen guests Instagram or even remember the table settings/ floral arrangements ---- that’s how good the team is at designing!

Even more impressive than the wedding design, is Jessica’s ability to think on her feet and fix last minute mishaps. Initially, my husband and I had planned a sparkler exit for our wedding, but I didn’t realize you have to specially order sparklers for this type of event (oops). When I discovered it wasn’t possible to have the sparkler exit, Jessica quickly came up with an alternative “grand exit”, where the guests would turn the flash lights on their phones and flower pedals would be thrown in the air. The result was absolutely stunning in the videos/pictures. This situation really spoke to Jessica’s ability to manage a disappointing/stressful moment and turn a last minute uh-oh into something beautiful.

There is so much more that can be said about Parties A’ La Carte and most likely hundreds of stressful situations that the team managed without Steve and I ever knowing. My only wedding regret is that I didn’t hire Jessica earlier in the planning process!

Thank you for everything Jessica, you made our wedding day absolutely perfect!

Sent on 05/09/2019
    Parties A' La Carte 7
    Parties A' La Carte 8
    Parties A' La Carte 9
    Parties A' La Carte 10
  • brittanyhshriver

Brittany · Married on 12/09/2018

Couldn’t have asked for better planners!!

After getting engaged and discussing where we wanted to have our wedding, in Clearwater FL where my husband is from, we knew we would need help planning especially since we currently reside in NC. I reached out to several Tampa area wedding planners and PALC were the first to return our phone call. Jessica walked through everything with us from budget to theme. She taught us so much about wedding planning that we had no clue about! After a few days of either no responses from other planners or not as detailed conversations with them, we realized Jessica and her team were the right fit. We decided to go with the full planning package so they took care of everything from the design to the contracts. Jackie was our lead planner - Her and Ashley were the coordinators the day of, while Jessica helped with venue tours, mock floral setup, etc. All three kept in contact throughout the process and seamlessly worked together to create our special day. The day of the wedding was everything we dreamed of. Jackie and Ashley were fabulous and helped not only me and my husband, but the wedding party, family, and the resort staff with anything and everything. At the end of the night, everything was packed up neatly in our suite and the room was spotless. Really couldn’t have asked for anything more!! These ladies are top notch and just so amazing, sweet, and helpful!! Thank you PALC for all you did for us. We look forward to using them again for future events!

Sent on 01/24/2019
  • Lisa

Lisa Hernandez · Married on 12/01/2018

Couldn’t have asked for more

Parties A’ La Carte did my month of coordination and hiring them was one of the best decisions I made during the wedding planning process. From the moment they got involved they handled everything including all of the details I never would have thought of on my own. They really advocated for me as if it was their own wedding and allowed me to enjoy my day without having to worry about a thing. My only regret is not hiring them for full planning from day one.

Sent on 12/11/2018

Rick · event on 06/28/2018

Attention to detail, they take care of everything, we have used them before, and will use them in the future.

Sent on 07/19/2018

Julie · Married on 04/07/2018

We hired Parties A'la Carte after they were recommended to us by our band and The Birchwood. We had Jaclyn as our lead day of coordinator and Ashley. Both ladies were FANTASTIC. I am SOO Happy I decided to do their month of package, their service was invaluable and the wedding would not have been possible without them. They are extremely organized, on point and also very calming on what can be a stressful day! They do things for you that you wouldn't even think of while planning your wedding. Thank you both for making our day perfect. Julie & Russ

Sent on 04/20/2018

Larry · Married on 02/18/2018

Jessica and Jaclyn were a pleasure to work with. Everything they told/advised us from the beginning was spot on. Don't know how we could have gone through the process without them. There were a huge help in giving us referrals for all the vendors, particularly the photographer and florist. The result was spectacular. Many guests said it was the best wedding they had ever been to. Our thanks to Parties A'La Carte for making the wedding beautiful and fulfilling our daughter's dream.

Sent on 02/28/2018
    Parties A' La Carte 11
    Parties A' La Carte 12

Emily · Married on 02/18/2018

Partie A' La Carte was the best decision we made from day one of planning for our daughter's wedding. We used their full service plan and it was worth every penny. Jessica was spot on from the start on what the wedding our daughter envisioned would cost. Parties A' La Carte helped us to make the best decisions within our budget! They are a wealth of knowledge and practical advice to make your wedding or event amazing. We didn't have to worry about anything as the wedding day approached because we knew they had every detail covered. The wedding ceremony and reception were beautiful and we were able to enjoy the day knowing they were there making sure everything ran smoothly. Jessica, Jaclyn and Ashley we can't thank you enough for helping to make our daughter's wedding amazing!

Sent on 03/02/2018

Pamela · Married on 02/02/2018

If you’re looking for a wedding planner look no further than Parties A’ La Carte! Jessica, Jaclyn and Ashley were professional, experienced, detailed and fun to work with. They took care of everything from phone calls, picking up/delivering items for us, down to every little detail! Our wedding day was perfect and stress free because of this amazing team! Words can’t express our gratitude for Parties A’ La Carte!!

Sent on 02/11/2018

Linzy · Married on 01/20/2018

Parties A' La Carte was the best thing that my husband and I could've ever done for our wedding! We used their day of coordination, which made the last month leading up to the wedding such a breeze! I thought that I knew what I was doing with the planning on my own but I was wrong. Jessica, Jaclyn and the rest of the team truly made the wedding of my dreams a reality. They were there every step of the way, made sure I had everything I wanted and more. The day of was such a breeze because they did everything, and made both my husband and I, as well as our families be able to truly enjoy every second of the day. This was hands down the best money that we spent on the wedding, and I recommend them to anyone and everyone who are getting married. Thank you Jessica and the team for being such amazing people, and making Michael and I's dream wedding come true!

Sent on 02/17/2018

Joe · Married on 01/13/2018

Jessica, Jaclyn, and Ashley were so incredibly awesome to work with. They worked tirelessly to make our wedding as special and perfect as it could be. They were always so positive. They have such a great heart and we felt we were in the best hands, because we were. Unless you work with this amazing team, these are just words on a page. But their generosity, good will, professionalism, leadership, great taste, adaptability, and kindness are unmatched. My wife and I will always be indebted to them for what they did for us. It went beyond wedding planning. They are a great team and even better people. They only work with the best and they provided us with fantastic vendor after another. Our only wish is, that our wedding night went 6 hrs longer. We had a blast and so did our guests. Thank you again!!!!

Sent on 05/04/2018

Ellis · event on 12/22/2017

Jessica’s team at Parties A’ La Carte is incredible. They have planned every party I have hosted in the past four years, and I can’t imagine ever doing it again without them. The biggest gift they give is the ability to enjoy your own party. I never have worry about the way the event will go which is priceless.

Sent on 12/28/2017

Lauren · Married on 12/17/2017

One of the best decisions we made was hiring Parties a la Carte. The impact they had on our day was monumental. We had a relatively short engagement and booked our venue 5 months prior to the date. Jessica, Ashley and Jackie assisted us every step of the way. From décor design to vendor recommendations and scheduling to maintaining our budget, they were there for us with very quick response times. This is key when planning a short-term wedding. They listened to our wedding wishes and ensured all were granted on the big day including multiple confetti explosions. The amount of value they offer for the price point is astronomical, they made our day go better than we ever imagined.

Sent on 12/28/2017
  • W

Wendy · event on 12/09/2017

We absolutely love working with Jessica, Ashley, and Jaclyn. They are very professional and creative. They meet with you several times before your event to go over everything you have requested. They handle every aspect of your party. All the way down to packing up your left over food and putting it away for you. I love the fact that they go beyond the call of duty to make your event shine. I will never use any other event planner. I know that when we work with Parties A la Carte our event will be beautiful, fun, and successful.

Sent on 12/30/2017

Maggie · event on 11/26/2017

The ladies at Party a la Carte are the ABSOLUTE best at what they do. This is the third party they have partnered with me. Each and every time they have been exceptional, flexible and stress free. Jessica, the company owner, even found a babysitter for me within 15 minutes of my previously scheduled babysitter canceling on me. They are the best vendor I’ve ever had the pleasure to work with.

Sent on 12/30/2017

marisa · Married on 11/10/2017

I cant even put into words how amazing the Parties A' La Carte girls were and how much they did for us. I hired them shortly after getting engaged and chose the full package, so they helped me from start of engagement to the day of as well as doing our rehearsal dinner. Jessica made me feel so comfortable from the very beginning and started brain storming ideas right from the start. I was very undecided about decor and a theme for the wedding and Jessica helped me narrow everything down and gave me all kinds of great ideas to follow through with. She has great connections with some AMAZING vendors in the Tampa Bay area and I knew without a doubt she was going to make my dream wedding come true. Ive learned that so much goes behind planning a wedding and Jessica, Ashley and Jaclyn all took so much of the stress away that I would've had if they weren't helping me. I would've been a disaster without them planning and organizing the whole thing for me and I am so grateful for all of the time and hard work they put into our wedding. It came out absolutely perfect and there is literally not one thing I would've changed. Never thought I would have a wedding where nothing went wrong and where I was hardly stressed at all, but I owe that to my amazing planners. The whole planning process was so smooth and being able to reach out to the girls whenever I needed them was beyond accommodating. I knew nothing about weddings and they were so patient with me and helped me EVERY step of the way. I was able to meet with Jessica face to face numerous times to go over what was being planned and she also kept me updated on all the details as they would happen. I couldn't have gotten through the day of without them. They had the day laid out perfectly for when and where everyone needed to be and they took all of my stress and worries away. If you need a planner these are your girls. So amazing and I'm so thankful for them and the fairytale wedding they made happen for us.

Sent on 12/04/2017

Miranda · Married on 10/21/2017

Hiring Parties a la Carte was the best decision Nick and I ever made for our wedding. No words or review can explain how amazing they were. I met Jessica and Ashley at a local bridal expo a little over a year before the wedding day. We instantly clicked and I knew they were the team I wanted to work with to plan one of the best days of my life. My husband, Nick and I went with the partial planning. We needed the guidance to help plan a wedding but also wanted to be involved. Out of everything in the wedding we paid for, Jessica and her team were the best investment. Parties a la Carte kept us within our budget and provided us realistic expectations. Every vendor they recommended did an amazing job. My Pinterest dream wedding came to life thanks to Parties a la Carte and all of the vendors. They were so excellent that Nick and I plan on using them again in our future. Jessica and her team had the best support and were there every step of the way. If I ever had a question or had something on my mind they were one email or call away. The day of our wedding was so special and we loved every moment of if because of Parties a la Carte. Having a wedding planner allowed Nick and I to live in the moment and enjoy our time with our friends and family without having to worry. They made everything go smoothly and kept everyone on a timeline. Jessica and Jaclyn went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect. Parties a la Carte made my wedding a day I will always remember. I highly recommend every person planning an event or wedding to go with Parties a la Carte! Thank you for the dream wedding you helped me create.

Sent on 12/31/2017

Taylor · Married on 10/07/2017

What started with a Kate Spade inspired vision based on a simple photo my mom and I found online grew into the most fabulous, unforgettable and over-the-top (in the best way possible!) wedding my husband, John, and I could have ever imagined. There's no way our wedding reception could have become the incredible soiree that it was without Jessica Ralph and the Parties a la Carte team.

Jessica and her team are consummate professionals. It's obvious they are not only loved by the brides they work with, they have also built relationships and have the respect of some of the best vendors in the Tampa Bay area. Everything from the flowers, to the food, the invitations, cake, photo booth, ice sculpture and so much more was exceeded all expectations thanks to the PALC girls and their recommendations.

Every detail of our wedding day was executed flawlessly. Jessica, Ashley and Jaclyn work together so well and were constantly thinking ahead, making sure my husband, our wedding party and our families were all taken care of and happy.

One of the best things about Jessica is she has the best interests of every bride and groom at heart. She went above and beyond to make sure our wedding day was everything my husband and I dreamed of, from making sure we got a photo at my favorite childhood spot on the water, to keeping my wine glass filled all night, to making sure all of our belongings got where they needed to be safely.

When people ask me about our wedding, I can really only describe it as a dream. It exceeded all hopes and expectations for myself, my husband, and our families. I can never thank Jessica and Parties a la Carte enough for making October 7th the most magical and memorable day of my life.

Sent on 10/25/2017

katie · Married on 05/23/2017

We are recently married last month in May and Jessica & Ashley were extremely professional from start to finish. We travelled from the UK for our dream wedding at St Pete's Beach and we put all of our faith and trust into them both, they listened to all of our needs and more and created and help coordinate our day perfectly. Special thanks to Ashley being present all day long and making sure I was personally comfortable at all times. The day ran so smoothly with you being there and we had so many compliments afterwards about your work ethic and professionalism throughout. Thank you again ladies....Love The Doblsaw's xx

Sent on 07/05/2017

Carla · event on 03/04/2017

I hired Jessica for my son’s 7th birthday party. I cannot say enough good things about Jessica, Ashley and Jackie. Parties A’ La Carte made my sons day truly amazing.

Sent on 12/29/2017

Ashley · Married on 01/07/2017

I don't think I will have enough space to write just how AMAZING Jessica & Ashley were. I cannot even express how thankful I am for having them. They helped me so much and really brought my vision to life. Every crazy idea I told them, they made it possible. I honestly don't know how I ever thought I could have my wedding without a Day of Coordinator (really month of coordinator). Parties A'la Carte is by far the BEST investment that Peter & I made. We felt that they were like great friends and really enjoyed having them share our special day with us!

Sent on 01/23/2017

Jen · Married on 11/13/2016

Hiring Jessica & her team was literally, without exaggeration, the best wedding planning decision we made. Jessica's candor, organization, efficiency and beautiful taste really made our wedding possible - even when we asked for the impossible (which we basically did). Since I like lists:
    1. VENDORS LOVE WORKING WITH HER (and so did we) -- this makes a HUGE difference when there are things like last minute changes or creative solutions are needed.
    2. Multiple guests and even vendors told us it was the BEST WEDDING they have ever attended. All of our guests had fun, things ran smoothly (even through crises, like a sweet guest accidentally shattered our crystal cake topper... which she magically had put back together within minutes so no one knew!)
    3. The team goes ABOVE AND BEYOND in every way possible. They cleaned my suite at the hotel where we got ready so it was beautiful when we got back after the wedding. They picked out hundreds of briars from my veil after I stubbornly insisted on climbing in the tall beach grass. They managed every little crisis that came up so gracefully that many I only learned about later.

Sent on 01/31/2017

anna · Married on 11/12/2016

Our wedding day was FLAWLESS! Hiring Jessica and Ashley for full planning was the BEST decision that we made while planning our wedding! We started planning from out of state and could not imagine doing it without Parties a la Carte. Jessica was such a great communicator and made it such an easy process. Every vendor that she suggested turned out to be fantastic! Jessica and Ashley were so detail oriented and truly cared about making everything perfect for our day. Normally I get overwhelmed when making decisions, but Jessica and Ashley helped me every step of the way. They went out of their way to solve any issues and took care of everything. I always feel that I need to be in control of situation, but with Jessica and Ashley being so detail oriented and organized I could relax and enjoy our wedding day. Even though I was sick the day of the wedding, I was completely stress free, Ashley even brought me vitamins and medication to my hotel room. We did not have to worry about a single detail on the day of the wedding, they had EVERYTHING under control! During the reception they were constantly checking on us, bringing us drinks, and making sure we ate, etc. all while taking care of everything else. At the end of the night they made sure everything was packed into one of our parent’s car, and even found time to clean our hotel room, decorate it with champagne, chocolate covered strawberries, and rose petals so that when we got back to our room it looked amazing. Jessica and Ashley really get to know you and truly care that you have the best day ever. They made the wedding planning experience fun and it felt like I was planning with my two close friends the entire time. In fact, I’m really going to miss them! We’ll just have to find another event to plan with them soon! :) THANK YOU SO MUCH PALC!!!

Sent on 12/04/2016