Parties A' La Carte Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

• Kathleen
    Kathleen O. Married on 03/19/2022

Don't look anywhere else for a wedding planner!

Where do I start? BEST wedding/event planners EVER. The greatest compliment I can give is that I did not have to ask one single question all day. They were on top of every detail and executed the wedding of my dreams. Weddings can feel like chaos, but I can say that, because of these amazing ladies, we both got to be present and enjoy every minute of our wedding. They made the planning process seamless. We hired them for the partial package, and my only regret was that I didn’t hire them sooner for the complete planning package! It was fun working with them and their experience and knowledge of weddings is unmatched. If you are searching for a wedding planner, stop here. You will not regret it. Love, the bride!

Parties A' La Carte's reply:

Thank you, Katie! Your words mean so much to us! Your wedding day came together so beautifully! Thank you for trusting us with such a big moment in your life!
  • Michelle
    Michelle T. Married on 03/04/2022

Dream Wedding !!

Wedding of my dreams! I hired Parties A' La Carte for the full wedding planning package, and I am so happy I did. The talent and creativity of Jessica and her team is incredible! From the beginning to the end of the planning process was not only seamless but a lot of fun putting together every little detail to create the most beautiful wedding ever. They listened to everything I wanted and was able to execute it in the most beautiful way! On the day of the wedding, Jessica and her team made sure the entire day ran smooth which helped tremendously on such a big day. I was able to enjoy every moment on my special day and that meant more than anything, thanks to this amazing team! If you want to have the most beautiful wedding anyone has ever seen and the BEST VENDORS out there, hire Parties A' La Carte! I will now always remember this as the most perfect day ever thanks to you guys!
    Jolene C. Married on 02/26/2022

Love this company and more!

I don’t know what I would’ve done without Amanda and Kelsey at Parties A’La Carte the day of our wedding. They were everything I was hoping for and more!!!! They truly allowed me to breathe and enjoy our evening. I’m so happy I chose this vendor. I highly recommend!

Parties A' La Carte's reply:

Thank you so much Jolene for your kind words! It was a pleasure to be part of your big day! We still tell the story about your daughters toast - it truly is one of the best we have ever heard! Thank you for allowing us to be part of such a beautiful love story!
  • I
    Isabella R. Married on 01/03/2022

Best Event Planners

My wedding was the way I envisioned it because of the attention to detail these ladies had. I wouldn't call them wedding planners, instead I would call them angels who are sent from above to make your day perfect. I will be using them for all events I throw in the future! Thank you Jess, Lauren, Kelsey and everyone else behind the scenes at PALC! You all truly made everything I had in my head a reality! I wish you all the best. God bless!
    -Isabella Wilson

Parties A' La Carte's reply:

Isabella, thank you so much for the sweetest review! We are so incredibly happy with how your wedding turned out and loved getting to know both you and Jacob! We wish you both all the happiness in the world!
  • O
    Olivia L. Married on 11/20/2021

Best wedding planner hands down!!!

I cannot say enough amazing things about parties a la Carte!! Jess and Kelsey took my vision and turned it into a reality seamlessly. I had high expectations and they totally delivered on all fronts. I was an out of state bride and never once worried about the details as I knew I was in the best of hands. I wish I could get married again just to work with Jess and Kelsey again LOL! highly recommend PALC 🥰
  • Jeannie
    Jeannie Married on 03/20/2021

Wonderful and thoughtful planners!

Absolutely fantastic, they thought of everything. Our wedding day went so smoothly because of the amazing team we were blessed to work with.
  • Joshua
    Joshua B. Married on 03/20/2021

10 out of 10; would do all over again

Parties a la Carte helped us achieve our perfect wedding day. We could not have done it without them.

Parties A' La Carte's reply:

Thank you for the review and sharing these beautiful photos from your wedding day! We would do it all over again too :)
    Melissa B. Married on 11/14/2020

Exactly what the doctor ordered

A dream Spring wedding date announced +++ 2 months into planning, +++ a headache of issues post-all the above.... You could say I was in major need of a professional... There were so many variables that were unknown with my situation & I spent hours & hours researching trying to make sure I asked all the right questions (while at the same time discovering/adding to the "to-do list" the most elaborate "details" I never even considered) I was so overwhelmed, felt rushed & was dreading my engagement thus far... in the end I had to change my wedding date... My next decision was what planner I was going to hire for handling everything going forward? I looked up quite a few & researched the narrowed down list pretty in-depth. After phone consults, reading numerous reviews, instagram stories, facebook stalking, I decided on Parties A La Carte. Jessica had an office location that was great for me, she was super familiar with the area & local vendors, and she seemed like she had the experience & backbone that I was lacking. Immediately upon hiring & after our initial meeting I felt a huge weight lifted off my shoulders. I hope to finally start fresh & ENJOY the engagement/ wedding planning process going forward- && I am pretty excited :) I would recommend Jessica & her team to anyone who is in need a full on coordinator to bring a vision to life while relieving a lot of the stressful unknowns if you are a newbie to wedding etiquette & the extensive process. I would like to think I am an organized & systematic type person- but the whole wedding planning process was completely uncharted territory for me-leaving it to the professionals who do this on the reg-- hallelujah!
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth J. Married on 08/02/2020

Flawlessly executed and put my wedding vision into reality.

Jessica and her team thought through every detail, tracked the agreed upon budget, and managed the many personalities/moving parts a 200+ person wedding comes with. They took what was in my head and created an experience beyond my dreams. On top of the beautiful decor and delicious food/beverage, the organization and timeline of events was PERFECT. She kept a tight watch and accounted for adjustments for those extra special moments. I never felt like I was waiting or being rushed.

She came highly recommended (in fact, they were the only positive recommendation that both of my venues suggested), so I know her work is consistent. I will also note that she is very reasonably priced (although, I would've paid a lot more for her by the end!)

Her team allowed me to enjoy every moment and not worry about the details. I can't tell you how grateful I am for their expertise and professionalism. If you want a stress free wedding that captures your vision, hire Parties a'la Carte.
    Charles S. Married on 07/10/2020

A Great Team

Jessica and her team were a tremendous help to us. We planned a wedding from the west coast and they were always available to talk and coordinate on different Time Zones, responsive in emails. Their trusted vendors were excellent and she and her team worked patiently with us during periods of indecision.

Obstacles inevitably arise during the lead up, and on the day of a wedding. It can be a dirty job. It is in this area that Parties a la Carte truly shined. From a last minute change of hotel and welcome reception location, to managing our anxiety as a tornado approached Largo on the day of the wedding, to Jessica insisting I use her dress to clean my hand that had champagne spilled on it instead of wiping my own suit, they always kept a cool head and when my wife and I could not and handled so many things to ensure that we had no stress come wedding day.

Professional, accommodating and trustworthy. Highly recommend!
  • Alfred
    Alfred A. Married on 06/03/2020

What an amazing experience. Thank you guys so much for everything! Find local businesses, view maps and get driving directions in Google Maps.

We cannot recommend Parties A' La Carte enough to take care of you during your planning and your special day. They handled everything flawlessly and made fantastic recommendations for vendors. They truly took the stress out of wedding planning for us and made us feel so special on our wedding day with all the little touches. If you want to have the most amazing wedding you've got to get in touch with Parties A' La Carte. Thank you all so much! Much love!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer M. Married on 05/01/2020

Best day of my life!

We had to change our wedding to a small intimate ceremony due to COVID-19. We hired Jessica who made everything perfect in a very short period of time. Everything was beautiful and better than I could have ever imagined. Jessica was able to get everything taken care of within two days.
  • Kaitlin
    Kaitlin Married on 02/29/2020

Dream Wedding a Reality

Parties A' La Carte made my dream wedding a reality. If I could describe Jessica and her staff in one sentence it would be, They go above and beyond for their clients. Perfect example is, my wedding and reception was held 2 hours south at the Hyatt Regency at Coconut Point in Bonita Springs, Florida. Parties A' La Carte had no issue driving down to tour the venue and in the same day drove to meet my florist in Sebring, Florida.

Jessica came highly recommended by my family and best friend. After watching Jessica and her team in action I knew I wanted to work with her! I did not know what all went into planning a 200+ person wedding but, Jessica, Rainee, and Kelsey were extremely helpful throughout the entire process. Parties A' La Carte are all about the details!

From wedding branding to floor planning, and all the table arrangements in between...every detail was perfect. I had hired some vendors prior to working with Parties A' La Carte, and they were able to seamlessly integrate them into a detailed timeline. Parties A' La Carte was always available to jump on a quick call to discuss ideas, changes, etc. They were very responsive via email as well. On my wedding day, I felt extremely supported by Jessica and her staff. They were always checking in with my husband and I to see if we needed anything.

With all that being said, Thank you Parties A' La Carte for making the best day of our lives, just that much better❣️
    Ashley S. Married on 02/22/2020

Classic Florida Vinoy Wedding

Our wedding would not have gone off the way it did without the Parties a la Carte team. Jessica and Rainee were on top of every detail, and from the very beginning, it's very clear they are experts. Living in Orlando, my husband and I didn't have time to visit numerous vendors in St. Pete, or even see everything in person with busy work schedules - but knowing Jessica and Rainee's experience, we put our trust in them and there's nothing we would've changed. The day of the wedding, my husband and I didn't have to worry about hardly a thing. Rainee and Lauren were on top of every detail, managing the schedule, and keeping everyone on schedule. With cold weather being a potential unforeseen circumstance, Jessica even thought ahead and put portable heaters on hold for us knowing as Floridians we would probably want them - in which we 100 percent did. On top of it all, we've received nothing but complimentary praise from our guests in what a beautiful wedding it was, and how on top of everything our wedding planners seemed. We are so very thankful that Jessica and her team are just as detail-oriented as we are and didn't let anything fall thru the cracks. The Parties a la Carte team is worth their weight in gold! We are so very thankful for PALC in helping give us our dream ceremony and reception on the Esplanade at The Vinoy in St. Petersburg on Saturday, February 1, 2020. Thank you again ladies! -Ashley & Matt Morrison
    Nikki P. Married on 02/01/2020

Parties A' La Carte planned the wedding of our dreams!!!

Parties A' La Carte planned the wedding of our dreams!
    When my husband and I first got engaged, I knew there was no way that we could ever plan a large wedding on our own. We had no clue where to start - this was all brand new territory for us. My husband and I had a 2-year engagement and PALC was with us from the very beginning. They helped guide and answer any questions we had about formal wedding etiquette, plus our meetings were always super productive and the ideas would keep flowing!

Jessica and her team were amazing from the start, connecting us with the absolute best of the BEST vendors in the area. Each vendor truly went above and beyond. I was having trouble pulling exact images from Pinterest that helped convey my overall vision, but Jessica and her team knew the exact theme I wanted to create. Their attention to detail was unmatched. They introduced me to ideas and options that I didn’t know were even possible! Now I can’t imagine our wedding day without all the little details that really pulled everything together. Jessica was so sweet and let me use a neon sign art piece from her own home LOL! The neon sign ended up being one of the highlights of the reception ballroom!

I think the biggest takeaway from our wedding day is we never had to worry. Jessica and Kelsey took care of everything and my mom, dad, husband and I were truly able to ENJOY the day! The schedule they planned for day-of flowed perfectly, and they always made sure we stayed on time. To top off the most amazing day, when my husband and I came back to our hotel room, any wedding memorabilia that we wanted to save was all gathered together and organized. We could really enjoy our first day as newlyweds without having to check where things were, sort through everyone’s stuff, etc. Not only did Jessica and Kelsey make sure I was taken care of, but they made sure to fix and help any unexpected mishaps within the wedding party (broken shoe, broken zipper, etc.).

Jessica and her team are the absolute best in the business. They captured the classic and timeless style I wanted, yet still have a vibrant and fun ambiance. The dance floor was packed and guests were engaged throughout the whole night. Our guests are still reaching out and telling us it was the best wedding they’ve ever been to. Our wedding date was February 1, 2020 and the ceremony was at St. Mary’s Catholic Church and the reception was in The Birchwood Grand Ballroom. We can’t thank Jessica and Kelsey enough for making this, without a doubt, our most memorable day!
  • Lindsey
    Lindsey A. Married on 06/22/2019

Above and beyond

Jessica Ralph and Parties a La Carte planned the best day of our lives. They were constantly on call and available. Their efforts did not go unnoticed or unappreciated by my husband and I. Jessica has superb organizational skills which is something that us fellow OCDers relished! Jessica went above and beyond for us from the beginning with our engagement shoot in New Orleans, Louisiana. She even went as far as bringing me a dress to wear that she thought might better suit the look that we were aiming for. That was so special and important to my husband and I and they are memories and photos that we will cheerish forever. In a company, your team is a direct reflection of its boss. This team is just that. Jessica was not only a great business woman throughout the process, but also a great friend throughout it as well. I could always rely on her to make the best decision because I knew she cared just as much as us, heck, maybe even more! Everyone can tell how passionate she is about what she does and that is what makes her the best. I can speak for my mom, dad, husband and I when I say that we love her and we will miss her!
  • Leslie
    Leslie Married on 06/08/2019

Life Saving

Jessica and the Parties A'La Carte team are life savers! I had the worlds longest engagement (2 years and 8 months, oh my!) and I tried to plan my own wedding which ended up in flames. I was recommended by my cousin who had Jessica and her team help her on her wedding day so I was familiar with her work and was very impressed with just how smoothly things went for them. So naturally we contacted Jessica and immediately hired her to help with ours....something I should've done immediately. My husband and I both agree that our wedding wouldn't have been as special or memorable if we didn't have her. Jessica was able to make what we envisioned our big day to look like come alive! If you are thinking of hiring anyone to take care of you and your wedding, Jessica and her team are the people to do it! Her passion for her job shows and she makes one of the most stressful moments become fun and easy! Many people said that I was so calm for getting married soon and I attribute that all to Jessica and Parties A'La Carte. Thank you Jessica for fulfilling mine and Chris' dream wedding...we owe it all to you!
  • Gina
    Gina Married on 04/27/2019

Exceptional Wedding Planner!

First and foremost, Jessica designed a wedding that exceeded all expectations my husband and I had. It was by far the most beautiful, fun, and memorable day we have ever experienced. Words cannot describe how talented and caring Jessica and the Parties A’ La Carte team are, but I am going to attempt to explain. My husband and I were planning a very large destination wedding at the Don Cesar hotel (we live in Chicago, so it was tough to do the back and forth). We hired Jessica halfway through the planning process and it was by far the best decision we made! Jessica consistently made herself available through calls, texts, and emails to help us design the perfect wedding ceremony and reception. All of the vendors she suggested were top notch, from our florist (Bruce Wayne Florals) to our cake vendor (Hands on Sweets). I am extremely indecisive, so one of my favorite parts of the planning process was that Jessica set up a mock floral/table setting, so I could see what the options looked like prior to selecting anything. The floral/table settings Jessica designed proved that she truly listens to and understands her clients, as they were absolutely perfect and no changes were made.

I knew since day one of meeting Jessica that she was passionate about her job and exceptionally talented, but the day of coordination services showed that Jessica and her team TRULY care about their client’s happiness and ensuring that the wedding day is flawless. Anything my husband and I needed on our wedding day, the Parties A’ La Carte team handled in 5 minutes or less (seriously – they are unreal). The Parties A’ La Carte team went above and beyond for us to make sure we had the perfect day and we have no idea what we would have done without them! The team created such a beautiful ceremony/reception design that our guests were posting their table settings/florals on Instagram. My husband and I have been to countless weddings and I have never seen guests Instagram or even remember the table settings/ floral arrangements ---- that’s how good the team is at designing!

Even more impressive than the wedding design, is Jessica’s ability to think on her feet and fix last minute mishaps. Initially, my husband and I had planned a sparkler exit for our wedding, but I didn’t realize you have to specially order sparklers for this type of event (oops). When I discovered it wasn’t possible to have the sparkler exit, Jessica quickly came up with an alternative “grand exit”, where the guests would turn the flash lights on their phones and flower pedals would be thrown in the air. The result was absolutely stunning in the videos/pictures. This situation really spoke to Jessica’s ability to manage a disappointing/stressful moment and turn a last minute uh-oh into something beautiful.

There is so much more that can be said about Parties A’ La Carte and most likely hundreds of stressful situations that the team managed without Steve and I ever knowing. My only wedding regret is that I didn’t hire Jessica earlier in the planning process!

Thank you for everything Jessica, you made our wedding day absolutely perfect!
  • Roseann
    Roseann H. Married on 04/06/2019

A Wedding Better Than We Dreamed!!!

It’s hard to write this without getting emotional. Finding Jessica and the Parties A La Carte team made the most special day of our life even more magical than my now husband and I could have ever imagined. Jessica is a true professional and perfectionist. It boggles my mind to think about all the energy, heart and countless hours she & her team put into making sure our wedding was nothing short of perfect. I would often wonder throughout the planning process how she even had time for other clients! No matter how much I reached out to her, or how many times I changed my mind, she was always so patient with me and willing to give me as much time as I needed. When I would struggle with properly expressing things I wanted for decor or flowers, she would discuss my ideas with me and bring to life things I wanted, and each time they were even better than what I had in my head! Living in NYC but having a destination wedding in Florida meant I had no familiarity with any local vendors. This did not matter at all because PALC had so many wonderful suggestions and they were always very mindful of our budget. Jessica pulled together a team of amazing vendors and coordinated everyone and everything effortlessly. She was a calming presence from start to finish and always had things completely under control. I had no idea when I started this process just how much work there would be and in looking back now, I don’t know how I could have done it without Jessica & PALC! Everything they did leading up to it and then the 15 hours of work they put in on our wedding day totally blows my mind. If you want your wedding to be planned perfectly and go off without a hitch, please hire Jessica and Parties A La Carte! I promise you it will be the best decision you make in your wedding planning. The only thing I will warn you about is you will end up liking Jessica so much that after the wedding is over, you are going to be sad that you don’t get to talk to her all the time anymore!!!
  • brittanyhshriver
    Brittany Married on 12/09/2018

Couldn’t have asked for better planners!!

After getting engaged and discussing where we wanted to have our wedding, in Clearwater FL where my husband is from, we knew we would need help planning especially since we currently reside in NC. I reached out to several Tampa area wedding planners and PALC were the first to return our phone call. Jessica walked through everything with us from budget to theme. She taught us so much about wedding planning that we had no clue about! After a few days of either no responses from other planners or not as detailed conversations with them, we realized Jessica and her team were the right fit. We decided to go with the full planning package so they took care of everything from the design to the contracts. Jackie was our lead planner - Her and Ashley were the coordinators the day of, while Jessica helped with venue tours, mock floral setup, etc. All three kept in contact throughout the process and seamlessly worked together to create our special day. The day of the wedding was everything we dreamed of. Jackie and Ashley were fabulous and helped not only me and my husband, but the wedding party, family, and the resort staff with anything and everything. At the end of the night, everything was packed up neatly in our suite and the room was spotless. Really couldn’t have asked for anything more!! These ladies are top notch and just so amazing, sweet, and helpful!! Thank you PALC for all you did for us. We look forward to using them again for future events!
  • Lisa
    Lisa H. Married on 12/01/2018

Couldn’t have asked for more

Parties A’ La Carte did my month of coordination and hiring them was one of the best decisions I made during the wedding planning process. From the moment they got involved they handled everything including all of the details I never would have thought of on my own. They really advocated for me as if it was their own wedding and allowed me to enjoy my day without having to worry about a thing. My only regret is not hiring them for full planning from day one.
    Rick Event on: 06/28/2018
    Attention to detail, they take care of everything, we have used them before, and will use them in the future.
    Julie Married on 04/07/2018
    We hired Parties A'la Carte after they were recommended to us by our band and The Birchwood. We had Jaclyn as our lead day of coordinator and Ashley. Both ladies were FANTASTIC. I am SOO Happy I decided to do their month of package, their service was invaluable and the wedding would not have been possible without them. They are extremely organized, on point and also very calming on what can be a stressful day! They do things for you that you wouldn't even think of while planning your wedding. Thank you both for making our day perfect. Julie & Russ
    Emily Married on 02/18/2018
    Partie A' La Carte was the best decision we made from day one of planning for our daughter's wedding. We used their full service plan and it was worth every penny. Jessica was spot on from the start on what the wedding our daughter envisioned would cost. Parties A' La Carte helped us to make the best decisions within our budget! They are a wealth of knowledge and practical advice to make your wedding or event amazing. We didn't have to worry about anything as the wedding day approached because we knew they had every detail covered. The wedding ceremony and reception were beautiful and we were able to enjoy the day knowing they were there making sure everything ran smoothly. Jessica, Jaclyn and Ashley we can't thank you enough for helping to make our daughter's wedding amazing!
    Larry Married on 02/18/2018
    Jessica and Jaclyn were a pleasure to work with. Everything they told/advised us from the beginning was spot on. Don't know how we could have gone through the process without them. There were a huge help in giving us referrals for all the vendors, particularly the photographer and florist. The result was spectacular. Many guests said it was the best wedding they had ever been to. Our thanks to Parties A'La Carte for making the wedding beautiful and fulfilling our daughter's dream.