Kate Ryan Linens Reviews

Kate Ryan Linens 6
Kate Ryan Linens 7

Kathleen Gewandter · Married on 02/16/2019

Exactly what we needed!

I loved working with this company! Kristin was available to answer my questions and provide some guidance. She let me come look at the linens to make sure they were exactly what I wanted. She made everything super easy and we would use her again for any rentals we may need!

Jacky · Married on 08/11/2018

I recently worked with Kristen from Kate Ryan Linens for my wedding. I booked chiavari chairs, tables, goblets and linens from her and absolutely loved all our rentals. Kristen was by far the most attentive and responsive vendor that I worked with. She was always available to answer my questions, provide me with quotes and even offered her ideas and input in helping me stay within my budget while still having my dream wedding come to life. Kristen honestly goes above and beyond to provide quality service and offers a variety of rental items at a reasonable price to fit all budgets. Her staff were prompt in both delivering and setting up our rentals and also picking them up at the end of the night. Super happy to have booked with Kristen and her team!

Kiria · Married on 07/29/2018

Kate Ryan Linens is always ready to take ones vision and make it better than imagine. My husband and I couldn't have been happier with how our wedding came together thanks to Kristin. Through Kate Ryan Linens we ordered chairs, glasses, and linen and everything came out beautiful. If you want to create a magical day, invest in Kate Ryan Linens.

Kate Ryan Linens 8
    Kate Ryan Linens 9
    Kate Ryan Linens 10

Bridgett · Married on 06/09/2018

Used KRL Champagne Crushed Satin linen and Ivory Spandex Chair covers for my Parent's Wedding Anniversary Party. High quality linens, great customer service and the linens photographed beautifully! I use KRL for all of my events - they have more than just linen too!

Kate Ryan Linens 11
    Kate Ryan Linens 12
    Kate Ryan Linens 13

carissa · Married on 02/17/2018

We hired Kate Ryan Linens to provide us with our chiavari chairs, linens and plate chargers. The room looked absolutely gorgeous. Everything turned out exactly how I envisioned it! Thank you so much for help create my perfect day!

Kate Ryan Linens 14
  • ASkilesJR

AJ · Married on 02/10/2018

Kristen was wonderful and patient. The linemen were beautiful and she set everything up very quickly!

Courtney · Married on 12/16/2017

Working with Kristen was wonderful! We rented table linens, napkins, chairs and chargers from Kate Ryan. Kristen price-matched our chairs and chargers which was a great deal!!!! Her linens are also beautiful!! She helped me create the perfect vision I was going for within my budget! I would definitely recommend Kate Ryan! Great quality linens!!!!!

~~ Courtney & Bobby

Heather · Married on 11/18/2017

Kristin is amazing to work with! She was like a friend from the start. I had to been to EVERY linen rental company around, no one had "exactly" what I was looking for and my planner begged me to just make one more stop and meet with Kristin (I hired my planner near the end, just fyi). I met with her, she was kind and easy to work with and she had a gorgeous selection. She has everything - linens, chairs, chargers, flatware, Chiavari chair covers, you name it! Her prices were excellent, all items arrived on time to my wedding and were in perfect condition. I loved working with Kristin and hope that I have another event in the future that I need linens for! Definitely choose her, no matter what location your venue is in. She was easily one of my favorite vendors!

Kate Ryan Linens 15
    Kate Ryan Linens 21
    Kate Ryan Linens 22
  • Bridgett

Bridgett · Married on 11/11/2017

SIMPLY AMAZING! KRL has THE BEST quality linen. The linen that we ordered really completed our decor for our wedding. We also used their gold plated flatware which really set the table set up apart from any other wedding I have seen! Kristin is so amazing to work with and is beyond accommodating! This company not only has a great inventory of high quality and unique linens, but also amazing chairs, flatware and decor. If we could give higher than a 5.0 rating we would! This is the best linen company out there and their service is top notch. We loved our sweet heart table linen which is called "Stella". Everything was so amazing - I could rave on about this company forever!

Kate Ryan Linens 23
    Kate Ryan Linens 24
    Kate Ryan Linens 25

Skotti · Married on 11/04/2017

Kate Ryan Linens was amazing to work with for our wedding day! From the very beginning they were responsive, organized, professional, and friendly. We rented linens, chargers, and their gorgeous crystal chiavari chairs and they truly tied the reception room together. The space was absolutely breathtaking and Kate Ryan played a huge role in that! We'd use them again in a heartbeat!

Claire · Married on 11/03/2017

Kate Ryan Linen's is absolutely amazing! We rented beautiful satin gold linens, napkins and Chivari chairs from them and we were so pleased! Kate Ryan Linen's was such a pleasure to work with and was so helpful during the planning process. They really helped us pick out the perfect linens to bring our ideas together. Kate Ryan Linen's is professional and kind and really helped bring my glamorous wedding vision to life. I would recommend them to anyone!!

• Q

Queen · Married on 12/16/2016

I loved them! Very responsive! I tried getting in touch with so many other vendors and they were always the first ones to reply and best price for the chiavari chairs!

Meagan · Married on 12/02/2016

Kristin is so talented and professional! We came to her with a couple of ideas for our wedding linens and she completely transformed our vision into reality at the wedding. We loved our linens and gold chiavari chairs - they completely elevated our wedding reception look. Kristin/Kate Ryan Linens is an incredible vendor who is so passionate and kind. Her selection of linens is outstanding. Definitely recommend her to all brides who are looking for high quality linens and rentals!

stephe · Married on 11/19/2016

Kristin was absolutely fantastic! She went over and above on the wedding day even helping other vendors. She helped us create a very beautiful environment. All of her fabrics and linens were top notch!

Britanny · Married on 11/05/2016

I worked with Kristin at Kate Ryan Linens and she was great! I actually didn't consider using specialty linens (outside of the "basic" cotton linens that my wedding venue provided) until a month before my wedding. As soon as I contacted her, she was responsive and flexible to meet in person. We went over various fabric options and she gave her professional opinion and what would look best. Ultimately my husband and I decided to seat a large 24-person head table to accommodate us and our whole wedding party. We rented ivory taffeta sequined linens for our head table and they were absolutely beautiful!! I'm so happy we decided on this last minute upgrade, it made a huge difference. I highly recommend Kate Ryan Linens for any wedding or event... thank you Kristin!

Alexandria · Married on 10/22/2016

Our experience with Kate Ryan Linens was amazing! From the beginning, Kristin helped us to bring our vision to life, sharing different options and providing recommendations! We found affordable, yet gorgeous, linens that fit our style perfectly! Everything was gorgeous ... AND even at the last minute, when a couple tables were added ... additional linens were provided without any hassle at all! It was flawless - everything from first meetings, details around invoicing, communication, quality of the product, and of course execution! We would highly recommend Kate Ryan Linens!

Rosanna · Married on 10/22/2016

Kristin is simply AMAZING! She was a complete pleasure to work with. She exceeded my expectations! My venue looked spectacular thanks to her incredibly vision and products. I highly recommend Kate Ryan Linens!!! Thank you, Kristin!!!! You're a rock star!

I rented four sequin tablecloths from Kate Ryan Linens, and they were shipped directly to my house a couple of days before the wedding. They were exactly what I was looking for, and this vendors prices were better than many of the others I looked into. She also gave me a discount because of a referral from a wedding planner. Highly recommend!

KATHY · Married on 04/16/2016

Quality linens,professional service.We dealt with Kristen,she was wonderful.Their linens are superb.Look no further,
    Kate Ryan is the number one choice!

Beverly · Married on 02/06/2016

Beautiful linens at a very reasonable price. If she does not have it..she will make it for you! Don't bother looking elsewhere :)

Kim · Married on 01/30/2016

Kate was amazing! I texted her asking for rental service the week of my wedding because I had changed my mind about other linen options. She was awesome at helping me out last minute. She even set up a "mock table" of several different linen options and texted me pictures so I didn't have to drive the few hours I was away from there. Delivery and pickup was great- got lots of compliments on the sequin linens. Would highly recommend!

Working with Kristen was an absolute pleasure ! Great ideas !! She helped so much with the color combinations , the linens were perfect !! She made the ballroom look absolutely stunning !! Delevered on all !! I would highly recommend Kate Ryan linens !!

Danielle · Married on 07/10/2015

My linens were beautiful thanks to Kate Ryan Linens. They were very easy to work with and provided us with exactly what we wanted for our wedding day!

Lindsey · Married on 05/09/2015

Kristin with Kate Ryan linens was fabulous to work with! She was super nice, and really helped me with my vision for the wedding. She had a few specialty linens I hadn't seen anywhere else, and fell in love with. She was great at helping me pick linens that went with my theme of blush, ivory, and gold. Everything went smoothly with delivery and pickup, and the linens looked great!

Erin · Married on 04/25/2015

Kristin at Kate Ryan was great to work with for my wedding. I used their services for linens, napkins, chivari chairs and chargers. Everything looked great the day of and she even threw in some extra touches of fabric on our cocktail hour tables free of charge. I would highly recommend them for your future event!