23 Reviews for Sweetly Dipped Confections

Dessert Buffet (1)
Delivery (1)
Cake Stands (1)
23 Sweetly Dipped Confections Reviews

Brandi was the absolute sweetest :) She was amazing to work with and very prompt at answering questions & giving suggestions for color/theme ideas! Our guests absolutely LOVED the cake pops at our wedding welcome party and were raving about how beautiful and delicious they were!! Thank you so much to Brandi for making our wedding weekend vision come to life (within days of having her sweet new baby!)

Profile Picture Liz, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Brandi was amazing with my cake pops/place cards. All of my guests loved them. I loved the design and she really matched my wedding pallet perfectly. The whole process was easy and the presentation was great. I thought the value for the product was perfect for what I wanted. She does great work.

Profile Picture Heather, 3/24/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We used Sweetly Dipped cakepops as the favor at my daughter's wedding. The pops were almost too beautiful to eat, and were the perfect accent to our table setting. Brandi was a pleasure to work with; she was professional, responsive, and her offerings were unlimited! Do yourself a favor and look at her website! Thank you Brandi

Profile Picture Jo Anne, 3/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Brandi made our wedding favors! From my first email to the time when I picked up our favors she was so easy to work with. She is very detailed and it shows in her work. Thank you!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 2/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Brandi is an artist! Her creations are amazing, she is so talented! She made cake pops for our son's wedding rehearsal dinner. Everyone commented on how cute they were and how tasty they were! Definitely recommend!!

Profile Picture K, 2/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

The cake pops were awesome! Everyone loved them at the wedding! Thank you for doing such an awesome job.

Profile Picture Shayla, 2/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My fiance and I wanted a personal, edible favor that celebrated our Disney fandom in a non-cheesy way. After stumbling across Sweetly Dipped Confections on Instagram, I reached out to see if she could make Mickey Mouse-shaped Rice Krispies treats. The owner reached out very quickly and answered all my questions. These were a hit at our wedding! Not only are these treats beautiful and perfectly designed, but they taste delicious! My husband said they are the best Rice Krispies treats he's ever had.... And, after our wedding, we received so many compliments on the treats, with people saying they wish they had taken more! We'll definitely be using Sweetly Dipped Confections for any other parties/events we might host in the future.

Profile Picture meg, 2/10/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Working with Brandi was a delight! Her attention to detail was second to none. She created the most darling cake pops for our wedding and everyone raved about them. She individually wrapped all of them in cello, tied them with a ribbon that was our wedding color accent (hot pink), and a piece of twine. This went fabulously with our farmhouse chic theme. We presented them to guests in a large hand held basket and let guests pick the ones they wanted. She also had a small “key” that explained the cake pop colors and their corresponding flavors. We had two special bride and groom ones made for us with my hubby and my favorite flavors with sparkly Mr & Mrs sticks on top of ours. The carrot cake is divine! This little special unique dessert was one of the definite hits of the evening! I will definitely be a return customer for our family’s next special day!

Profile Picture Amy, 1/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

We had lost our venue & the deposits all at once late last Fall. Despite this very huge set back we prevailed but with a new sense of ourselves, this time determined to do exactly as we wished instead of what was expected. I met Brandi at a catering tasting & knew that she HAD to do our cake pops. I hadn't thought about cake pops until we tasted hers which are unlike most, cake crumb mixed with frosting, but more of a tiny circular cake coated in chocolate. They are divine! Not to mention the beautiful detail she puts into each design. She also treated my family with patience & kindness which I cannot thank her enough for. Support small businesses y'all!

Profile Picture Madison, 1/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Sweetly Dipped Confections recently provided cake pops as part of my cake table at my wedding. Super tasty and of course fun looking! Brandi is super easy to work with via email and went a step above and coordinated delivery of my cake from another vendor to the venue the day of the wedding. Look forward to some more cake pops for different events in the future!

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/18/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Cake Pops, Cake Stands, Delivery

Brandi was super responsive to my wedding cakepop idea and came through with flying colors. The cakepops were the first sweets to dissappear!

Profile Picture Patty, 11/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I am so happy that we met this vendor for our wedding. Everything was perfect and she was wonderful to work with. One of the things we wanted was discontinued and she went out of her way to find another product to give us the same affect we wanted. She also worked with our busy schedule to pick up our cake pops. Everyone at the wedding loved the look and taste. I would certainly recommend this company and will be using her again for another event. Thanks so much Brandi :)!!!

Profile Picture Swanna, 10/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts, Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cake Pops

The cake pops were phenomenal and very delicious. They were such a hit at our wedding that we are ordering some for my father's retirement/birthday party. We are so excited to have tasted those delightful pops. And can't wait to have more. We are addicted now. You have to have these... yummy to the millionth degree.

Profile Picture jeans, 8/19/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Cake Pops

Brandi was amazing to work with for my wedding! She went out of her way to make a balloon display with my cake pops and it was beautiful, not to mention delicious. I would choose Sweetly Dipped again and again!

Profile Picture Tatum, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Brandi went the extra mile for my wedding. She ordered a gold cake stand for me, as well as gave me a way to have gold glitter cake pop that used only edible ingredients. We had an very early wedding and that wasn't a problem at all for her. Brandi gave me everything I asked for and more. I will be using her company again.

Profile Picture Asya, 4/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

I used Brandi for my wedding cake pops for my Hawaiian beach wedding on March 25th, 2017! The cake pops were decorated so beautiful and the colors were very vibrant! The display case made the pop even more!

Profile Picture Claire, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

I got married on Oct 30, 2016 and as my husband and I were searching for a cake, nothing really stood out to us. Searched around pinterest for ideas and the idea of a cakeball cake came around. I emailed many bakeries asking if they can do it. Many didn't or charged way too much. One baker led me to Brandi of Sweetly Dipped and we couldn't have been more happier!!

Brandi was very easy to work with on the concept, the colors, pricing and of course, the flavors of each cake ball was AMAZING!! Each color, purple, blue and green, represented a different flavor, chocolate, red velvet and almond. Then she had gold flake detail coming down the side. Everyone was pleasantly surprised and loved that it wasn't a traditional wedding cake and it was delicious!!

We are very grateful for her for making our wedding extra special. =)

Profile Picture Christine, 10/30/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Sweetly Dipped Confections was above and beyond what we expected for our wedding cake! Brandi was wonderful to work with. She was quick with her responses to any questions or concerns we may have had. Our guests at our wedding thought our cake pop cake was a great idea and that everything tasted AMAZING!

Profile Picture Morgan, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

I had seen Sweetly Dipped at a bridal show and took home the card and I'm soo glad I did I order 3 different items in small amount knowing I was having two cakes but Loved these and wanted something different for my guest to take him. Well they were a big hit already wrap so everyone could take one or two home after the wedding. I will definitely use them again and recommend her to everyone.

Profile Picture Kathy, 9/17/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Dessert Buffet

Sweetly Dipped (Brandi) is absolutely wonderful to work with and creates custom pops to suit your style and taste! Very professional, courteous, fast response, and absolutely perfect and delicious custom pops! I had Bride and Groom custom made cake pops and everything was edible (lace veil, top hat and bow ties!) Everything went beautiful without a single hiccup. I highly recommend Sweetly Dipped Cake Pops as an alternative to a traditional wedding cake, I received so many compliments!

Profile Picture Victoria, 8/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Sweetly Dipped is a fantastic business that creates custom cake pops to suit your own style and colors. We ordered the cake pops from Sweetly Dipped for our wedding and used them as favors for our guests. They were a huge hit. Not only were they great in design but also in taste. Brandi is so awesome to work with. She is friendly and professional and I would recommend this business to anyone. In fact we are using them again for an Anniversary party for my parents. You will NOT be disappointed with Sweetly Dipped. :)

Profile Picture sheri, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Cake Pops

Brandi made sharks, oranges and alligator cake pops for my Florida-themed wedding, and they were absolutely perfect! The attention to detail is amazing and they were also absolutely delicious. In addition to my wedding, I've continued to order more cake pops for other celebrations and they never disappoint. I highly recommend this company for all your sweet needs!

Profile Picture Kimi, 2/6/16, 1 Review