Sweetly Dipped Confections Reviews

40 Reviews for Sweetly Dipped Confections

• Cortney

Cortney Carroll · Getting married on 08/02/2020

Great experience

Although we had to cancel our wedding due to covid. I would highly recommend. Brandi was great from the very beginning. We were even able to accommodate our gluten free needs. She was always quick to respond and worked with our beach theme cake pop ideas. Plus very affordable! And then when Covid happened she was so understanding and flexible. Don’t hesitate to contact her!

Sent on 06/04/2020

Sweetly Dipped Confections's reply:

Thank you so much, Cortney! I so wish we could have made everything as we planned, but I wish you the very best in your marriage, whichever way it begins :)
    Thank you again for the kind words ~ Brandi
  • Erin

erin mitchell · Married on 02/08/2020

Glad we chose them!

Great company. Easy and pleasant to communicate with. Tasty cake pops!

Sent on 02/15/2020

Sweetly Dipped Confections's reply:

Thank you for your "sweet" review, Erin! Congratulations again, and best wishes to you & Nick!

Jenna Casady · Married on 02/02/2020

Beautiful cake

I had an amazing experience and delicious cake pops

Sent on 02/10/2020

Sweetly Dipped Confections's reply:

Thank you, Jenna! Yours is one of my new favorite cakes we've ever made :) Congratulations to you both!
  • Monique

Monique Gardner · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing amazing amazing!

Brandi with SWEETLY DIPPED CONFECTIONS was absolutely amazing to work with! I discovered her work on Instagram and fell in love! She was patient as she helped us select our cake pop colors, flavors, and design. She referred us to an awesome cutting cake vendor, Sweet Surprise Cakes, and they worked together effortlessly to create the dessert. The communication was excellent and it was a stress-free process. Brandi even referred us to another vendor who designed our bobblehead cake topper. She was kind and went out of her way to make our day so special. Our guests LOVED the cake pops... and are still talking about them. Please look and see for yourself how amazing they turned out. They tasted even better. I highly recommend Brandi with Sweetly Dipped Confections. Thank you for EVERYTHING!

Sent on 06/28/2019

Sweetly Dipped Confections's reply:

This review makes my heart so happy. You were a pleasure to work with, and I am happy that everyone enjoyed your cake pop cake...I just love how it turned out!
    Thank you and I wish both you and Davante and wonderful life ahead.

Sharice Jean-Bart · Married on 05/24/2019

Brandi is the best!

Brandi is very professional. She is able to accommodate my needs even on short notice. Everyone at my wedding loved the cake pops, especially the character ones. I would absolutely recommend her.

Sent on 05/30/2019

Sweetly Dipped Confections's reply:

Thank you, Sharice! I had such a great time making your cake pops, and am thrilled that everyone enjoyed them! Wishing you both a lifetime of sweetness :)

Tracy Lafferty · Married on 04/20/2019

Flawless & Professional

Brandi tailored our pops to suit the theme of our celebration. She went beyond her means to accommodate our style and even made a pop that she had yet to try. The pops were perfect!!! Thank you. Highly recommend.

Sent on 04/29/2019

Sweetly Dipped Confections's reply:

Thank you so much, Tracy! I am truly grateful for your trust in making these for you and wish you both the best.
    Blessings ~ Brandi

Cathy Robbins · Married on 02/02/2019

Lovely treats and delicious

The cake pops were a huge hit, all were gone. They were beautiful and delicious

Sent on 10/31/2019

Sweetly Dipped Confections's reply:

So happy to hear that, Cathy! Thanks so much for letting me be a part of your day :) I look forward to working with you again for future celebrations.
    Best,
  • Brianna

Brianna · Married on 01/20/2019

Best Cake Pops!!

Hands down the best Cake pops I have ever had!!! We chose cake pops over a traditional wedding cake and we are so happy we did. Such a unique idea and Brandi did an amazing job!! I look forward to using Sweetly Dipped again in the future.

Sent on 01/27/2019

Sweetly Dipped Confections's reply:

You are so sweet, Brianna. Thank you for an amazing review, and for your trust in making everything!! I look forward to working with you again, too!
    Best wishes for you and Derrick!

jenn · Married on 01/19/2019

Fiesta pops

Everyone loved the pops and they were a perfect addition to our luncheon! And the couple left over have come in really handy for breakfast treats!!

Sent on 01/21/2019

Sweetly Dipped Confections's reply:

These were so fun to make, Jenn, and I'm thrilled you loved them! Thank you for letting me be a part of such a fun event & congratulations again!

Jenna Morales · Married on 12/08/2018

Amazing, beautiful, incredible desserts!!!

We ordered cake pops and pretzals for our wedding... wow, just wow!! Not only were they beautiful, they tasted amazing too! The attention to detail with the perfectly matched colors and handmade flavor guide I mean, I was blown away!!!!! They were gone in minutes!! I will definitely be ordering more from Sweetly Dipped! Thank you for adding so much sweetness to our wedding day!!!!

Sent on 12/12/2018

Sweetly Dipped Confections's reply:

Jenna, this make me so happy to hear! I am thrilled everyone enjoyed the sweets, and I'm honored to have been a part of your celebration.
    Congratulations again!

Robbin Smith · Married on 11/08/2018

Very happy!

Brandi was wonderful. So accomidating. Even though I had to change things a few times, she was very patient and helpful. Brandi even made gluten free pops for my daughter. The display was beautiful. Everything about these, the idea, the presentation, and the taste were a huge hit. Everyone commented on how unique, beautiful, and delicious they were. They were so surprisingly good I couldn't stop eating them. Very moist and not overly sweet. I wish I had some left.

Sent on 11/28/2018

Sweetly Dipped Confections's reply:

Robbin, thank you so much for this wonderful review! You were a pleasure to work with, and I am thrilled that everyone enjoyed the cake pops :)
    Thank you again & many blessings to Candi & Mark!

Jacqueline · Married on 09/22/2018

I am so grateful to of had Sweetly Dipped provide the treats for our wedding! Everything was absolutely delicious and better than I could have imagined. The treats went so quick and were a big hit. The time and effort put into every piece is breathtaking! Everything matched perfectly with my other decor. The addition of their treats helped make our special day absolutely perfect!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Sweetly Dipped Confections's reply:

Thank you so much, Jackie, for the wonderful review! Your dessert table was absolutely beautiful, and I'm so happy everyone enjoyed the sweets. I loved working with you, and I look forward to your future celebrations.
    Best wishes to you and your new husband :)

MY-PHUONG · Married on 09/09/2018

My wedding cake pop looks amazing! Very creative! Everybody loves and enjoy the cake pops so much! Highly recommend this place to everyone!

Sent on 07/01/2018

Sweetly Dipped Confections's reply:

You are so sweet...thank you My-Phuong for the lovely review. I absolutely loved how your cake turned out, and your venue was just gorgeous!! Thank you so much for letting me be a part of your big day.
    Congratulations again to you and John!

Brittany · Married on 07/21/2018

Although we ended up having to call off the wedding our treats were an absolute hit and she was amazing too work with. If we weren’t 15 hours away I would use her for all occasions!

Sent on 08/09/2018

Sweetly Dipped Confections's reply:

I’m so sorry your event didn’t go as planned, but I am thrilled you loved the treats!
    Best of luck, Brittany! <3

Michelle · Married on 07/07/2018

For my wedding reception I decided to do cake pops, instead of a traditional cake, and I am so happy I went with Sweetly Dipped Confections! They were so delicious and a hit at the reception! Brandi so kindly made a bride and groom one for me and my husband, and thank goodness she did, because I'm not sure I would have gotten one otherwise! We had got a tiny round cake to cut for pictures as well and then cut it up for people to eat to but I think only one or two pieces of it were eaten compared to the only 3 cake pops left! Which I gladly finished off! Brandi was so easy to work with and the stand I rented to use was so cute, making the cake pops look like a traditional cake as well as being super functional. Everyone kept telling me that they were so good, but I will say the crowd favorite flavor was red velvet (: It was mine too! I highly recommend you get all your cake pop needs from Sweetly Dipped Confections!!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Sweetly Dipped Confections's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review, Michelle! You were a dream to work with, as well, and I wish you and Dylan a blessed marriage and happy life ahead ❤️

Libby · Married on 05/05/2018

My cake pop cake was absolutely fabulous!!! Our guests loved the idea, design, color and most importantly—TASTE! Brandi was fantastic to work with and I would utilize her services again in a heartbeat! Cake arrived in plenty of time and was kept in a very cool place and she made sure it went into the air conditioning before the ceremony and reception began!

Sent on 05/15/2018

Sweetly Dipped Confections's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review, Libby! I absolutely loved making your cake for you, and I'm thrilled that you loved it, too!
    Thank you again Libby & congratulations to you and Jimmy!!

• Liz

Liz · Married on 04/14/2018

Brandi was the absolute sweetest :) She was amazing to work with and very prompt at answering questions & giving suggestions for color/theme ideas! Our guests absolutely LOVED the cake pops at our wedding welcome party and were raving about how beautiful and delicious they were!! Thank you so much to Brandi for making our wedding weekend vision come to life (within days of having her sweet new baby!)

Sent on 04/22/2018

Sweetly Dipped Confections's reply:

Thank you so much, Liz, for letting me be a part of your celebration! I was honored to make these for you, and am so happy everyone enjoyed them!
    Blessings to you and Joe on a happy life ahead!
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 03/24/2018

Brandi was amazing with my cake pops/place cards. All of my guests loved them. I loved the design and she really matched my wedding pallet perfectly. The whole process was easy and the presentation was great. I thought the value for the product was perfect for what I wanted. She does great work.

Sent on 03/31/2018

Sweetly Dipped Confections's reply:

So happy to hear this, Heather! I loved making your cake pop escort cards, and I'm glad to know that everyone enjoyed them :)
    Thank you again & congratulations to you & Shayne!!

Jo Anne · Married on 03/03/2018

We used Sweetly Dipped cakepops as the favor at my daughter's wedding. The pops were almost too beautiful to eat, and were the perfect accent to our table setting. Brandi was a pleasure to work with; she was professional, responsive, and her offerings were unlimited! Do yourself a favor and look at her website! Thank you Brandi

Sent on 03/17/2018

Sweetly Dipped Confections's reply:

So happy to hear this Jo Anne!! You chose some beautiful designs, and I was honored to be a part of your celebration. Thank you, again!

Shayla · Married on 02/24/2018

The cake pops were awesome! Everyone loved them at the wedding! Thank you for doing such an awesome job.

Sent on 03/05/2018

Sweetly Dipped Confections's reply:

So happy to hear that, Shayla! Thank you for letting me be a part of your celebration :)
    Best of luck to you both!

Stephanie · Married on 02/24/2018

Brandi made our wedding favors! From my first email to the time when I picked up our favors she was so easy to work with. She is very detailed and it shows in her work. Thank you!

Sent on 02/26/2018

Sweetly Dipped Confections's reply:

Thank you, Stephanie! I loved making your monogrammed Oreo favors, and hope your day was exactly how you imagined. Thank you again, and many blessings to you and Kyle!

K · Married on 02/24/2018

Brandi is an artist! Her creations are amazing, she is so talented! She made cake pops for our son's wedding rehearsal dinner. Everyone commented on how cute they were and how tasty they were! Definitely recommend!!

Sent on 02/26/2018

Sweetly Dipped Confections's reply:

Thank you so much for the review, Kathy! I am thrilled everyone enjoyed the cake pops, and I wish your son and his new bride and lifetime of happiness!

meg · Married on 02/10/2018

My fiance and I wanted a personal, edible favor that celebrated our Disney fandom in a non-cheesy way. After stumbling across Sweetly Dipped Confections on Instagram, I reached out to see if she could make Mickey Mouse-shaped Rice Krispies treats. The owner reached out very quickly and answered all my questions. These were a hit at our wedding! Not only are these treats beautiful and perfectly designed, but they taste delicious! My husband said they are the best Rice Krispies treats he's ever had.... And, after our wedding, we received so many compliments on the treats, with people saying they wish they had taken more! We'll definitely be using Sweetly Dipped Confections for any other parties/events we might host in the future.

Sent on 02/14/2018

Sweetly Dipped Confections's reply:

Thank you so much, Meg, for the wonderful feedback! This was such a unique idea, and I'm happy we could sweeten up your big day!
    Congratulations again to you both!

Amy · Married on 01/20/2018

Working with Brandi was a delight! Her attention to detail was second to none. She created the most darling cake pops for our wedding and everyone raved about them. She individually wrapped all of them in cello, tied them with a ribbon that was our wedding color accent (hot pink), and a piece of twine. This went fabulously with our farmhouse chic theme. We presented them to guests in a large hand held basket and let guests pick the ones they wanted. She also had a small “key” that explained the cake pop colors and their corresponding flavors. We had two special bride and groom ones made for us with my hubby and my favorite flavors with sparkly Mr & Mrs sticks on top of ours. The carrot cake is divine! This little special unique dessert was one of the definite hits of the evening! I will definitely be a return customer for our family’s next special day!

Sent on 01/23/2018

Sweetly Dipped Confections's reply:

Thank you so much, Amy, for the kind review! I had a great time getting to know you and making cake pops that would match your vision. I wish you and Shane a lifetime of sweetness :)
    Congratulations again!

Madison · Married on 01/20/2018

We had lost our venue & the deposits all at once late last Fall. Despite this very huge set back we prevailed but with a new sense of ourselves, this time determined to do exactly as we wished instead of what was expected. I met Brandi at a catering tasting & knew that she HAD to do our cake pops. I hadn't thought about cake pops until we tasted hers which are unlike most, cake crumb mixed with frosting, but more of a tiny circular cake coated in chocolate. They are divine! Not to mention the beautiful detail she puts into each design. She also treated my family with patience & kindness which I cannot thank her enough for. Support small businesses y'all!

Sent on 02/05/2018

Sweetly Dipped Confections's reply:

Madison, this absolutely warms my heart. Thank you so much for the wonderful review... I am so happy I met you, as well!
    I wish you and Anthony nothing but the best as you start your life together.
    Cheers to a "sweet" life ahead! ~ Brandi