Sweetly Dipped Confections Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Anna Married on 05/29/2022

Pineapple Pops

Brandi is awesome! Her cake pops taste as good as they look!!!

Sweetly Dipped Confections's reply:

Thank you, Anna! I loved the tropical vibe for your wedding cake pops. Thank you again for the feedback, and I wish you a lifetime of sweetness!
    Jodi K. Married on 05/14/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful cake, great taste!

Everything I asked for! Definitely recommend!

Sweetly Dipped Confections's reply:

Thank you, Jodi for the lovely review! We were honored to be a part of your big day. Many blessings to you and your husband on your new marriage.
    Kate T. Married on 04/16/2022

Amazing Desserts for Our Wedding

We absolutely loved the treats Brandi made for our beach wedding over Easter weekend! They were perfectly decorated and tasted delicious! Such a great alternative/addition to traditional cake. Thank you so much Brandi!

Sweetly Dipped Confections's reply:

Thank you so much, Kate, for the wonderful review! I appreciate the kind words and look forward to working with you on future celebrations :)
    Best wishes on a beautiful marriage!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Send a message
  • Lori
    Lori R. Married on 12/04/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Fantastic Sweets for Rehearsal Dinner !

I was looking for unique , delicious desserts for my son and daughter-in-law rehearsal/welcome dinner , and I absolutely found them at Sweetly Dipped Confections !! We had a mixture of cake pops, dipped Oreos and dipped pretzels . They were all fantastic! Being from out of town I was in a bit of uncharted waters , but I am so fortunate I was able to order from her !

Sweetly Dipped Confections's reply:

Thanks so much, Lori for the wonderful review! I was happy to be a part of your celebration and thrilled that everyone enjoyed everything! I look forward to working with you again should you find yourself in the area again :)
    All my best ~ Brandi
    Jodi Married on 02/11/2021

Sweetly Dipped

The favors for the wedding were absolutely perfect. Not only did they look great, they tasted great...not one made it to the car, our guests indulged immediately! Delicious and beautiful combined into one!

Sweetly Dipped Confections's reply:

So happy to hear this, Jodi! Thank you for the wonderful review and allowing us to be a part of your celebration.
    Sweet wishes for your marriage!
    Megan R. Married on 09/06/2020

Unique Cake Alternative!

The ombré cake pop cake from Sweetly Dipped was the perfect choice for our wedding dessert! Guests love being able to choose their flavor and during our covid wedding, it was nice to know that their cake didn’t have to be cut up and served. The cake was beautiful and Brandi was very responsible and a pleasure to work with.

Sweetly Dipped Confections's reply:

Thank you so much, Megan, for the wonderful review! I am so happy everyone enjoyed the cake pops and I loved working with you, as well. Wishing you both a lifetime of happiness!!
    Kristen Married on 09/05/2020

Delicious Treats

Great delicious treats for my wedding! Great customer service and an assortment of treats and designs. Nice design work for my event. I will definitely recommend to anyone!

Sweetly Dipped Confections's reply:

Thank you so much, Kristen!! I appreciate the kind words and look forward to working with you on future celebrations :)
    Best wishes on a beautiful marriage!
    Kristen Married on 09/05/2020

Great Experience and Great Taste

Great customer service and great testing cake. Everyone loved the cakes and professionalism.

Sweetly Dipped Confections's reply:

So happy to hear that, Kristen! Thanks so much for the review. Many blessings to you on a happy marriage ahead :)
    Devin Married on 08/16/2020

Excellent service

Working with Brandi was flawless! When we encountered issue after issue with our wedding changes, Brandi did everything she could to help make the day stress free as possible. I’m grateful for finding her and I hope to work with her again in the future!

Sweetly Dipped Confections's reply:

Thank you so much Devin! It was wonderful working with you, as well! So happy to hear that you had a great experience, and as stress-free day as possible.
    Thank you again & many blessings to you and your marriage.
  • Cortney
    Cortney C. Married on 08/02/2020

Great experience

Although we had to cancel our wedding due to covid. I would highly recommend. Brandi was great from the very beginning. We were even able to accommodate our gluten free needs. She was always quick to respond and worked with our beach theme cake pop ideas. Plus very affordable! And then when Covid happened she was so understanding and flexible. Don’t hesitate to contact her!

Sweetly Dipped Confections's reply:

Thank you so much, Cortney! I so wish we could have made everything as we planned, but I wish you the very best in your marriage, whichever way it begins :)
    Thank you again for the kind words ~ Brandi
  • Erin
    Erin M. Married on 02/08/2020

Glad we chose them!

Great company. Easy and pleasant to communicate with. Tasty cake pops!

Sweetly Dipped Confections's reply:

Thank you for your "sweet" review, Erin! Congratulations again, and best wishes to you & Nick!
    Jenna C. Married on 02/02/2020

Beautiful cake

I had an amazing experience and delicious cake pops

Sweetly Dipped Confections's reply:

Thank you, Jenna! Yours is one of my new favorite cakes we've ever made :) Congratulations to you both!
  • Monique
    Monique G. Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing amazing amazing!

Brandi with SWEETLY DIPPED CONFECTIONS was absolutely amazing to work with! I discovered her work on Instagram and fell in love! She was patient as she helped us select our cake pop colors, flavors, and design. She referred us to an awesome cutting cake vendor, Sweet Surprise Cakes, and they worked together effortlessly to create the dessert. The communication was excellent and it was a stress-free process. Brandi even referred us to another vendor who designed our bobblehead cake topper. She was kind and went out of her way to make our day so special. Our guests LOVED the cake pops... and are still talking about them. Please look and see for yourself how amazing they turned out. They tasted even better. I highly recommend Brandi with Sweetly Dipped Confections. Thank you for EVERYTHING!

Sweetly Dipped Confections's reply:

This review makes my heart so happy. You were a pleasure to work with, and I am happy that everyone enjoyed your cake pop cake...I just love how it turned out!
    Thank you and I wish both you and Davante and wonderful life ahead.
    Sharice J. Married on 05/24/2019

Brandi is the best!

Brandi is very professional. She is able to accommodate my needs even on short notice. Everyone at my wedding loved the cake pops, especially the character ones. I would absolutely recommend her.

Sweetly Dipped Confections's reply:

Thank you, Sharice! I had such a great time making your cake pops, and am thrilled that everyone enjoyed them! Wishing you both a lifetime of sweetness :)
    Tracy L. Married on 04/20/2019

Flawless & Professional

Brandi tailored our pops to suit the theme of our celebration. She went beyond her means to accommodate our style and even made a pop that she had yet to try. The pops were perfect!!! Thank you. Highly recommend.

Sweetly Dipped Confections's reply:

Thank you so much, Tracy! I am truly grateful for your trust in making these for you and wish you both the best.
    Blessings ~ Brandi
    Cathy R. Married on 02/02/2019

Lovely treats and delicious

The cake pops were a huge hit, all were gone. They were beautiful and delicious

Sweetly Dipped Confections's reply:

So happy to hear that, Cathy! Thanks so much for letting me be a part of your day :) I look forward to working with you again for future celebrations.
    Best,
  • Brianna
    Brianna Married on 01/20/2019

Best Cake Pops!!

Hands down the best Cake pops I have ever had!!! We chose cake pops over a traditional wedding cake and we are so happy we did. Such a unique idea and Brandi did an amazing job!! I look forward to using Sweetly Dipped again in the future.

Sweetly Dipped Confections's reply:

You are so sweet, Brianna. Thank you for an amazing review, and for your trust in making everything!! I look forward to working with you again, too!
    Best wishes for you and Derrick!
    Jenn Married on 01/19/2019

Fiesta pops

Everyone loved the pops and they were a perfect addition to our luncheon! And the couple left over have come in really handy for breakfast treats!!

Sweetly Dipped Confections's reply:

These were so fun to make, Jenn, and I'm thrilled you loved them! Thank you for letting me be a part of such a fun event & congratulations again!
    Jenna M. Married on 12/08/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing, beautiful, incredible desserts!!!

We ordered cake pops and pretzals for our wedding... wow, just wow!! Not only were they beautiful, they tasted amazing too! The attention to detail with the perfectly matched colors and handmade flavor guide I mean, I was blown away!!!!! They were gone in minutes!! I will definitely be ordering more from Sweetly Dipped! Thank you for adding so much sweetness to our wedding day!!!!

Sweetly Dipped Confections's reply:

Jenna, this make me so happy to hear! I am thrilled everyone enjoyed the sweets, and I'm honored to have been a part of your celebration.
    Congratulations again!
    Robbin S. Married on 11/08/2018

Very happy!

Brandi was wonderful. So accomidating. Even though I had to change things a few times, she was very patient and helpful. Brandi even made gluten free pops for my daughter. The display was beautiful. Everything about these, the idea, the presentation, and the taste were a huge hit. Everyone commented on how unique, beautiful, and delicious they were. They were so surprisingly good I couldn't stop eating them. Very moist and not overly sweet. I wish I had some left.

Sweetly Dipped Confections's reply:

Robbin, thank you so much for this wonderful review! You were a pleasure to work with, and I am thrilled that everyone enjoyed the cake pops :)
    Thank you again & many blessings to Candi & Mark!
    Jacqueline Married on 09/22/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I am so grateful to of had Sweetly Dipped provide the treats for our wedding! Everything was absolutely delicious and better than I could have imagined. The treats went so quick and were a big hit. The time and effort put into every piece is breathtaking! Everything matched perfectly with my other decor. The addition of their treats helped make our special day absolutely perfect!

Sweetly Dipped Confections's reply:

Thank you so much, Jackie, for the wonderful review! Your dessert table was absolutely beautiful, and I'm so happy everyone enjoyed the sweets. I loved working with you, and I look forward to your future celebrations.
    Best wishes to you and your new husband :)
    My-Phuong Married on 09/09/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My wedding cake pop looks amazing! Very creative! Everybody loves and enjoy the cake pops so much! Highly recommend this place to everyone!

Sweetly Dipped Confections's reply:

You are so sweet...thank you My-Phuong for the lovely review. I absolutely loved how your cake turned out, and your venue was just gorgeous!! Thank you so much for letting me be a part of your big day.
    Congratulations again to you and John!
    Brittany Married on 07/21/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Although we ended up having to call off the wedding our treats were an absolute hit and she was amazing too work with. If we weren’t 15 hours away I would use her for all occasions!

Sweetly Dipped Confections's reply:

I’m so sorry your event didn’t go as planned, but I am thrilled you loved the treats!
    Best of luck, Brittany! <3
    Michelle Married on 07/07/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    For my wedding reception I decided to do cake pops, instead of a traditional cake, and I am so happy I went with Sweetly Dipped Confections! They were so delicious and a hit at the reception! Brandi so kindly made a bride and groom one for me and my husband, and thank goodness she did, because I'm not sure I would have gotten one otherwise! We had got a tiny round cake to cut for pictures as well and then cut it up for people to eat to but I think only one or two pieces of it were eaten compared to the only 3 cake pops left! Which I gladly finished off! Brandi was so easy to work with and the stand I rented to use was so cute, making the cake pops look like a traditional cake as well as being super functional. Everyone kept telling me that they were so good, but I will say the crowd favorite flavor was red velvet (: It was mine too! I highly recommend you get all your cake pop needs from Sweetly Dipped Confections!!

Sweetly Dipped Confections's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review, Michelle! You were a dream to work with, as well, and I wish you and Dylan a blessed marriage and happy life ahead ❤️
    Libby Married on 05/05/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My cake pop cake was absolutely fabulous!!! Our guests loved the idea, design, color and most importantly—TASTE! Brandi was fantastic to work with and I would utilize her services again in a heartbeat! Cake arrived in plenty of time and was kept in a very cool place and she made sure it went into the air conditioning before the ceremony and reception began!

Sweetly Dipped Confections's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review, Libby! I absolutely loved making your cake for you, and I'm thrilled that you loved it, too!
    Thank you again Libby & congratulations to you and Jimmy!!

illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Send a message